Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:13 pm
Lloxie
Merf, well I gossa go.... nini all! <^.^> *huggles and nuzzles everyone, then scampers off for the night, but leaves Wolfen a foxie plushie to snuggle in his place* =P See you all tomorrow! <^^>

murrrr...... *snugglez da plushie* *ish asleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:16 pm
Bunny Vir
i don't know whats more disturbing seeing a fat guy in a red suit or hearing x-mas music in techno style o_0;;;

fear all that is X-mas. X would be the attached title of Hyrule, if we hadn't won. Garon would be the heavy lifters, Zora would been use to shape ice, Hylian's and Koriki would been on the assembly lines.

O.o Santa is just a slight change from satan

Skuger Moonclaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:16 pm
-____________-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:19 pm
O.o I'm having flash backs.... you hear it? ..... it's the jingel bells of the opacolips. O.o << >> gonk  

Skuger Moonclaw

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:20 pm
noooo!!! gonk Lloxie come back!!! crying

Hiya everyone else! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:22 pm
well pricks are out on full force tonight =/ my pic got insulted 2 times on diffent art sites.. -.-  

Vir-San

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:22 pm
Dragonz_luvr

Hiya everyone else! xd

you? You can help...... *gose dragon* you must know more dragons, summon em, so we may strike back at Satan claw. That Spirt of Chrismas has cause the nightmars of Hylians for too long. TONIGHT WE STRIKE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:23 pm
Dragonz_luvr

Hiya everyone else! xd

How much would I have to offer for da kitty stuff?  

Naskatan

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:24 pm
Bunny Vir
well pricks are out on full force tonight =/ my pic got insulted 2 times on diffent art sites.. -.-

stupid flamers, lifes so pointless, and heads so empty, they must attack good artest to give em joy. pitty them, and their stupidity  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:25 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

stupid flamers, lifes so pointless, and heads so empty, they must attack good artest to give em joy. pitty them, and their stupidity
=( but it still hurts..  

Vir-San

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:27 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Dragonz_luvr

Hiya everyone else! xd

you? You can help...... *gose dragon* you must know more dragons, summon em, so we may strike back at Satan claw. That Spirt of Chrismas has cause the nightmars of Hylians for too long. TONIGHT WE STRIKE!!!!!

*is goosed* eek ... stare

I have you idea what you are talking about.... xp *raspberries*

Hmm... look up what each piece is worth and thats what I'm asking for... Although I might give a discount since its a set and you're a furry wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:28 pm
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

=( but it still hurts..

*huggles* Don't let em get to ya. They just stpid little fleas of life. There only point in life is to suck the life out of people, to fullfill them selfs.

Just flick em off your mind, and try to forget them.

Skuger Moonclaw

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:29 pm
Dragonz_luvr
Sura Tokaniku
Dragonz_luvr

Hiya everyone else! xd

*is goosed* eek ... stare

I have you idea what you are talking about.... xp *raspberries*

Hmm... look up what each piece is worth and thats what I'm asking for... Although I might give a discount since its a set and you're a furry wink

got anything you're willing to give me for 1k?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:30 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

=( but it still hurts..

*huggles* Don't let em get to ya. They just stpid little fleas of life. There only point in life is to suck the life out of people, to fullfill them selfs.

Just flick em off your mind, and try to forget them.
*mentaly shoves a fishing pole up their asses so far it comes out their ears* ah much better. 4laugh  

Vir-San

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:30 pm
Wolfen_Spirit

got anything you're willing to give me for 1k?

just a sec, okie?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games