Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kyo Put Leon on the Couch "Okay lets Just leave Him here Ill get a Pillow a Bucket and a Blanket for Him and then We'll leave Okay Tye" she said the stomped on Leon's Foot Still Angry at Him
owwwe *stands up and waks out of the dorm*

Getting Angry she Grabs his Arm and pushes him back on the Couch "You Staying HERE!"

y me is ok  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:15 pm
"He Screwed up Big Time, I Dont Mind Drinking at Parties, As Long as you Dont Get Alchohal Poisoning, But Doing it in School, Just as a Game, Is Stupid" She said Getting the Pillow and Bucket and looking for a Blanket  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

she laughs "other students and random people, i dont think he will be there, i hope not as well" she smiles and walks into the movie theature, she bought the tickets then walked inside  
he did the contest with a sub....just be glad about that  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:17 pm
"Its Still Stupid, and Now, Im Mad at Him" She Said Finding a Blanket and Pushing Leon So he Lays Down and Puts the Pillow under his Head and the Blanket over Him and Putting the Bucket on the Floore By the Couch if he Needs to throw up "Ok Tye lets Go"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:18 pm
"What are we going to see? Comedy? Tragedy? Action? You say Meg Ryan and I'm outta here."  

Exelsia

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:19 pm
tye walks out the door with her
if she's not awake then well just leave her something  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:19 pm
she laughs "i like action if thats okay with you"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:20 pm
"Okay, and Leon, You Better be in that Same Spot when We get Back, Or your in BIG Trouble" She said Locking the Door behind them "What do you Want to leave her Tye?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:21 pm
*The musical tone, started and her headset on the bed table was buzzing, she had now taken on her pyshamas, she liked the silk on her body, then she picked up the headphone and tapped it once, then it was her father she said:*

"Hello there dad, what can i help you with?"

*Her father was crying, crying really really loudly intoo the phone, logen couldnt exactly understand what he was saying at first but after a while, he talked clearer, her father said:*

"Your mother *Hulkhulk* was killed! by another company!... they wanted money... money to build their Criminal emperium bigger, but you know your dad, i dont deal with such scums, i dont like criminal people... and they took your mother... and killed her! even after they got the money!..."

*Logen just sat there, stunned over the news, silently crying, then she said:*

"When is it they are burning her body?... thats what she wanted, and then a small bit should be given to me, and the rest should be dropped over the amazonas....."

*she still cried, silently*

"well they havent even given the body back!"

*She cried now loudly, this was not a thing that she would do if anything like this happened with someone else, she would be sadned, but her mother... of all kind beeings on earth she was the very first one... the first one to teach her about bonds and things like that!... Logen said:*

"well i have to come to earth to say goodbye to mother"

*Logen's heart sunk intoo the deeps of her body, why would this loss come to her? she wondered that in all the time she remained on the space station!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:22 pm
Kaine wanted an icee so he left the theater and got one then went back to his movie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:23 pm
she smiles "ill get snacks" she buys then them walks over to where they were sitting and sat down  

Aprilbaby1

Exelsia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:23 pm
"Awesome. Ohno..," she whispered, "there's Mr. Kaine."

She pointed with her ghostly hand, leaving the physical hand at her side.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:24 pm
"oh great" she whispered sitting down she crosses her legs  

Aprilbaby1

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:24 pm
leon waks over to the windo and opins it then jumps out and starts to fly  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games