Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:13 pm
Shiroi found and opening to the woods. She stopped. "Show me what you got..."She said simply.

Raiku closed her eyes and the air began to crackle and snap around her. The noise became visible in a bright yellow light.

"Lightning?Thats interesting..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm
oh hey Samantha........ *senses something* get down *pushes Sam out of the way, pulls out 6 Shuriken then tosses at the Kunia* Weapon style: Shuriken Rain * the 6 shuriken turns to a thousand shuriken and blocks the kunia*
????: hahahahahahahaha.............. i see that the training hasn't lost it's touch
me: hey sensei its been awhile
* an old man comes out of the temple with a barrier fully erected* ur Shuriken Rain jutsu was flawless........... *sees Sam* and this is?
me: she's ur new apprentice  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:42 pm
*stands up and dust herself off then bows* its a pleasure to meet u sir.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 pm
Xaolin: u'll take that class with the other new students
me: other?
Xaolin:........... it would seem that on the base of this mountain there's a village and these new students wishes to become warriors and this is a first that i had a female student
me: and me sir
Xaolin: i'll train u personaly on how to tame the beast within and become one with it
me: thank u sir  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 pm
*stands by ryoku an smiles at him* its good to see you with so much confidence ryoku-sempai.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Xaolin: uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm........ there is one problem we only have one room left so i'm asigning u 2 the last room
me:.............. *turns bright red*  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:05 pm
*lil surprised* ah........*looks at ryoku a lil red* ......i-is that alright with u ryoku-kun?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 pm
me: y-yeah thats ok hehehehehehehe  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:29 pm
*turns even more red* o-ok as long as its ok wit u its ok wit me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:46 pm
* xaolin shows us to ur room*
xaolin: well here u r.......... ur training will begin tomorrow at 6 a.m so don't be late *leaves*  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:52 pm
*lays on the bed an looks at the ceiling* ryoku-kun? am i really the only female hes ever trained?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:16 pm
*puts backpack in a corner and sits on the bed* yes ur the first woman that has ever came to this temple  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:27 pm
Sora burst through an opening in the trees, then hid instinctively behind a shrub
"He didn't see me.... he didn't see me....." she kept on chanting quietly to herself. Then a rain of senbon appeared about of nowhere, which Sora swiftly dodged.
"I found you, no point in hiding." A voice echoed from behind a tree. Sora smiled to herself. "You're right... no point in hiding...." Then she threw two Shikyo senbons at her target, both missing, but exploding the trees where he once stood. "But I still don't have to fight you directly." she laughed. Why me? Gaara's dead, so why does everyone keep on fighting?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 pm
*gets bed ready* .............. well goodnight*lays on the bed*  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:24 pm
*smiles sweetly* good night ryoku-sama. *falls into deep sleep*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games