Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:38 pm
Zizzykitty
[I was doodling last night some of my older characters from a different RP and I just realized that I have one that would probably fit pretty well in this one. I'm thinking of adding him but I have to put a profile together first.
That and it will amuse me since his name is Gabriel too. xD I was thinking at first "No, that'd be weird" but then I remembered that biblical names aren't uncommon so it wouldn't really be. He'd just be hanging out with the 'original' Gabriel.]

((Sweet! Bring him in!! BRING HIM IN!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Zizzykitty
[I was doodling last night some of my older characters from a different RP and I just realized that I have one that would probably fit pretty well in this one. I'm thinking of adding him but I have to put a profile together first.
That and it will amuse me since his name is Gabriel too. xD I was thinking at first "No, that'd be weird" but then I remembered that biblical names aren't uncommon so it wouldn't really be. He'd just be hanging out with the 'original' Gabriel.]

((Sweet! Bring him in!! BRING HIM IN!!))

[RIGHT AWAY, MA'AM. gonk sweatdrop ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:41 am
Gaianame: Zizzykitty
Name: Gabriel
Race: human
Age (& how old they look): 18
Apearance: [I'm just getting the bio done while I've got it in mind but I'm on a laptop without a scanner at the moment. Picture will come later.]
Gabriel has very dark crimson hair. His hair is long and shaggy with eye-covering bangs. He is tall and lanky but with broad shoulders. He has legs that skinny jeans were made for, so he wears them. Other than that he tends to dress relatively plainly, usually a t-shirt with a jacket that his good friend gave him. Big deep blue eyes, long face, with a Greek nose.
Weapons(?): prefers not to fight but if he must he's more strategy and using the enemy's own power against them. Was taught self-defense when he was younger.
Skills: Can see and communicate with ghosts. For short amounts of time he can seperate his spirit from his body and sometimes possess other people. Plays the piano
Religion: He believes in God and the heaven passively but doesn't consciously follow any religion.
Personality: He's that creepy kid that sits in the back of the room, not because he hates the world but because he's scared of the other kids. He tends to be kind of nervous and fidgety and a gentleman, somewhat naive, and very passive.
Bio: Gabriel was 'adopted' by his parents Tenchi and Nyoro. He does not know who his real mother is but his father, Saber, had extremely strong supernatural powers. Tenchi came upon Gabriel because Saber ditched him with her. She took him in with Nyoro and raised him like their own child, though they were very lax parents so he always had a lot of freedom. He found his power pretty young when he started talking to ghosts, he didn't realize it was odd so he even befriended some, one of them even teaching him the piano. After growing up with ghosts and two very loud outgoing younger sisters he became a bit withdrawn and awkward. Since he has strong ties to the spiritual world he noticed something was amiss with the sudden surge of power and ghosts, he had heard of a group working to right the world again and decided to seek them out to join them.
Other:

I hadn't really thought about it but ignore the names of his parents.
They're kind of weird because the characters kind of named themselves.
I didn't bring it into this one because it would make it much more complicated to figure out Gabriel's backstory but they're all running from the government so they don't really know anything about themselves pertaining to birthdays, names, etc having been stolen from or sold by their parents. sweatdrop

I'll try to scan a picture of him tomorrow.
But, if you want to laugh at my cliche character design then you can see an oooold drawing of him
Don't get your hopes up if you like him like that, he looks nothing like that anymore. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:56 am
Gabriel stumbled through the forest cursing himself and that ghost he met three or so miles back.
"They told me it was straight through this forest, why is it everytime I go running off into a forest I get lost?" He grumbled, as twigs cracked beneath his feet and leaves rustled.
He continued walking for another ten minutes or so before the trees thinned a bit. He could see what seemed to be a light patch ahead and he grinned as he rushed towards it.
'Is this finally it?' He thought happily as he walked into the light and looked around.
He almost wanted to cry at seeing the large gothic mansion infront of him. He had been walking for what seemed like days and he was running low on water and he finally found it.
Gabriel sank down to his knees and slumped over.
"I'm sorry I ever doubted that ghost... He was a nice fellow," He mumbled to himself as he lay on the ground, letting his feet rest for a moment after going for so long.

[And he arrives!]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:59 am
[yaaaay!]

The group watched as the angel sank more and mroe power into dougal. Gabriel watched with approval - he was right about her talent. She seemed to use the Nature magic masterfully. Around him, he coudl feel a slight static sensatin as energy was withdrawn in tiny amounts form every living animal and plant around them - enough so as not to cause harm. he looked up at adam and noticed he felt it too. He wasn't sure about the humans.

"The younger generation have been taught well." Adam eventually said with a smile. The angel smiled a little self consciously.

"It's been a fewmillion years - we learn things. The younger they are the more mortal they are in personality. we had to adapt to suit their dispositions -they're much more tied to earth than we are." Gabriel said thoughtfully. "Almost like nature spirits or gaurdians."

"Must be busy up there."

"You know there will always be space." Gabriel chuckled.

"and the passed-on humans? What are they like?"

Gabriel grinned. "They bring such variety. Yet again - new perspectives. They're a lot of fun."

"Makes me feel old." Adam smiled as dougal seemed to respond more.

"It makes you feel old?!" gabriel laughed. "I'm thrice your age kiddo."

"You look it." Adam smirked.

Sin rolled her eyes and slithered off to occupy herself by a window. she was surprised by what she saw liad out on the grass
"uh, hey...we got a visitor. or a corpse. could be one or another."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 pm
Aisling glanced Sin's way. They were gathering and meeting so many new comers lately. A part of her wondered if she should go check it out incase the person was injured....due to Sin's description with the use of 'corpse.' However Dougal hadn't awoken yet and she wanted to be here when he did.....

"Shall I go greet the.....vistor/corpse?" Opal asked volunteering. With all the events that had occured she decided anyone visiting this mansion....it didn't matter whether or not she was a doll.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 pm
"A corpse?" Lilith asked then followed Sin to the window. She looked down to see the boy she'd mentioned.
She glanced at Sin and peeked at him from underneath her eyepatch.
"Nope, he's not dead. Looks exhausted though." She said.

[WOAH. Are we all actually online at the same time for once?]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:27 pm
Gabriel turned and looked concerned.
"yes please Opal..but do be careful. Strangers aren't what they used to be.."

Sin pressed her nose agaisnt teh window in curiosity - glad to divert ehr boredom. "I'll come too doll-face."
she joined Opal and slitehred out to go find the newcomer  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 pm
Gabriel lay in the grass wondering what he planned on doing now that he was here. He was growing tired of ghosts complaining to him about the mess that was going on and he wanted to help so he rushed off without thinking things through.
He sighed and kept laying there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:36 pm
((That is shocking!))

Opal gave a quick nod and, with Sin, appoarched the stranger. She examined the young man. "Care to take any wild guess as to why he's here?" she asked Sin in a low tone.

((I can picture Sin poking Gabriel -#2- with a stick for some reason.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 pm
((le-gasp!))

Sin slithered, wondering if he would freak out when he saw them both.
"Trick or treating?" sin joked. She raised an eyebrow. "He's kinda cute."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm
[I can see that too.]

Gabriel hadn't heard anyone coming so he stiffened a bit when he heard female voices right next to him. He stay still but tried to think of what he could do.
'If I play dead then maybe they won't hurt me, but if they find out that I'm just playing then they might get mad at me for lying in a way....'
He continued frantically thinking of what he should do since he'd found himself in an awkward position.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 pm
(lol)

Sin tilted her head and watched him carefully. his eyes flutetred beneath their lids and she smiled to herself. he was trying to concentrate.
you're faking it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 pm
After another moment or two of thought he eventually decided to just get up and face whoever it was. He pushed himself up so he was sitting on his knees and looked at who it was that had been talking.
He saw two girls, one that appeared to be a doll and another with a snake tail. He looked back and forth between them both not sure who to look at while trying to avoid looking at the snake girl too much because she wasn't wearing very much.
"H-hello." He said nervously.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games