Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:59 pm
cool piccie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:59 pm
Damn those Tediz!
Hehe, that game was so funny and cool. Lot of memorable moments from that game.  

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:04 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Damn those Tediz!

Like hitting the golem on the toe with the frying pan, the vampire lair with the zombies, the blast-off into space, matrix spoof, the battle against the alien where the game crashes... I swear, that was too awesome.

But THE most memorable thing of that game is... THE GREAT MIGHTY POO!!! XD

"I am, the Great Mighty Poo
and I'm gonna throw my s**t at you
A huge supply of tish
come from my chocolate starfish
How about some sqat you little t**t!"

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:27 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
Damn those Tediz!

Like hitting the golem on the toe with the frying pan, the vampire lair with the zombies, the blast-off into space, matrix spoof, the battle against the alien where the game crashes... I swear, that was too awesome.

A huge supply of tish

xd

I'm so getting that game for my xbox, i loved it for N64 even though I only played it once when a friend rented it. I thought the mp level were u can piss on the other ppl and it burns them was hilarious.  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:30 pm
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
Damn those Tediz!

A huge supply of tish

xd

I'm so getting that game for my xbox, i loved it for N64 even though I only played it once when a friend rented it. I thought the mp level were u can piss on the other ppl and it burns them was hilarious.

What was funny too was when you would get a katana and then your character would suddenly know how to spin-jump and fight with swords like crazy as well as shout crazy ninja mumbo-jimbo XD!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:34 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
Damn those Tediz!

A huge supply of tish

xd

What was funny too was when you would get a katana and then your character would suddenly know how to spin-jump and fight with swords like crazy as well as shout crazy ninja mumbo-jimbo XD!

xd  

Vashyyk

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:36 pm
Joy..my night has gone down hill real quick..my friend and I finally got a game working..but it looks like some a** has ruined that now..as just as we started she signed off without word..-_-...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:44 pm
Kakarotto-san
Joy..my night has gone down hill real quick..my friend and I finally got a game working..but it looks like some a** has ruined that now..as just as we started she signed off without word..-_-...

ur not the only one, but I've bitched so much about it, I can't b***h anymore.  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:45 pm
Man, 'tis seriously turning into a bad-day-a-thon. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:50 pm
yup, me, you, and kago have all had shitty days *looks around* who's next?  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:56 pm
DoomNeko

Aya, just as I submitted this post, my keyboard holder's screws under the desk popped out and the whole thing came crashing down. Luckily the keyboard wasn't there since I keep it on top of the desk, but I was using that space to keep my old drawings >_<

Anyhow, I haveta go do soem stuff as well as pick up this mess, so arrivederci everyfur!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:00 pm
DoomNeko
DoomNeko

Aya, just as I submitted this post, my keyboard holder's screws under the desk popped out and the whole thing came crashing down. Luckily the keyboard wasn't there since I keep it on top of the desk, but I was using that space to keep my old drawings >_<

Anyhow, I haveta go do soem stuff as well as pick up this mess, so arrivederci everyfur!

ouch, u jynxed urself there, well cya when u get back then razz  

Vashyyk

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:03 pm
dang i think the planets are in alignment or something like that cause today my mom remembered i was gay and started giving me wierd looks again  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:14 pm
*pokes her head in* Hihi everyone! ^_^  

MellyBean

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:14 pm
MellyBean
*pokes her head in* Hihi everyone! ^_^
\

hallo  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games