Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: open for interaction))

Brianna had watched the sorting, and continued to watch as it went on until she was interrupted by a kick in the knee. What the hell, she thought, making a face. Colton and Mackenzie had warned her about the Hawthorne twins, and one of them was placed in Gryffindor, but a kick? And this early in the year? Real mature. She was expecting them to take a couple of days at the very least to figure out who Bree was, since Colton had undoubtedly mentioned her to them (or around them), she was sure. However, the blonde was not ready for the so-called “torment” to begin. Brianna turned fiercely, expecting to see Jack Hawthorne right next to her but was astonished to see a random redhead first year. “Oh! Erm – that’s okay,” she said, doing her best to appear less frightening and intimidating. God, she didn’t want to scare some poor girl on her first day. It was probably her first time away from her parents for an extended period of time, too. “Maybe I can help,” she offered. “What house was your friend sorted into?”

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Neryem

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:44 pm
She said "at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ

Jack had pretty much seen his sorting coming, though he did snicker at the hat's comment about being called "fuddyduddy." Who knew the thing had a sense of humor? Eh, might be all those years hacking up dust in the Headmaster's office. He was definitely not surprised when he saw Londy and Izzy go before him though Will's was sorta...not surprising but definitely not what he thought. When they'd discussed them getting different houses they sorta assumed he'd maybe get Ravenclaw because he was such a nerd about planning, but he could see the positives of him getting Slytherin. He remembered hearing that both the puffs and snakes lived in the dungeons so that was like a bogo deal when it came to pranking right there! Though it would be weird not waking up to him kicking the top bunk anymore. After their dramatic goodbye, Jack sighed and slumped on Londy because he could and Will wasn't there to shirk him off."You'll kick my bed to wake me up in the morning, right?" he asked out the blue.

Miss GryffindorK

There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson
But you'll never be Brian Wilson

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jack
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Lamenting the Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid arse hat

London was super stoked about his sorting, having been put in Gryffindor a.k.a. the best house ever. He flopped in a seat, watching casually as Izzy and Jack joined him.... but Will.... Will was a SLYTHERIN!?! He frowned at the turn of events, but figured the stupid dumb old hat had a plan. Maybe it was just to prevent the entire family from dismantling the castle. When Jack sat beside him, Londy gently punched his shoulder. "Congrats on making the badarse house." He hoped to cheer up his cousin, despite the fact that his identical twin was now across the hall with the snakes. When Jack asked about kicking his bed to wake him up, the fluffier-haired boy laughed. "I mean, I can. I was thinkin' more like dump ice water on ya, or maybe just flip the whole mattress into the floor with you in it." He grinned brightly, sure that'd make Jack grin.

Yukina101

Aɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
Uɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ! Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Aɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image
unsorted • first year • pureblood

-----------------------------------------A N I Y A HxxxS P E N C E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

That expression the girl wore on her face as well as how quickly she turned to face her was enough for Annie to make plans for her funeral. It was like running into a forest troll, a certain death sentence. While quietly panicking inside of her, the female seemed to have her rage be calmed as she found out the person kicking her was just some poor first year student who was looking for her friend. Was that a good description for their friendship? They had known each other for about an hour now, yet Aniyah still found herself wondering if Aurora was doing alright. While debating if that could count as being friend, she offered her help and asked for a house name. "I heard her get sorted into Hufflepuff." Annie replied. "Can I even go over to their table? I figured that all students had to stay at whatever table they were assigned to. I'm Aniyah, by the way. Annie for short. Nice to meet you." The redhead would smiled thankfully at the older girl sitting beside her. It honestly felt really weird sitting next to somebody who was probably twice her height. Maybe she would get lucky and hurry up with that growing business maturity usually brought. Being a kid was fun, but being so small compared to third years and above was a little off-putting, for her at least. "I guess since we're in the same house, we should try and be friends? I'm still not sure how this works."

kiska166

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:57 am

( HalfbloodFirst Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I'м иσт ραѕѕινε вυт αggяεѕѕινε. Tαкε иσтε, ιт'ѕ иσт ιмρяεѕѕινε
                                                        Σмρтч чσυя ѕαdиεѕѕ lιкε чσυ'яε dυмριиg чσυя ρυяѕε-
                                                        Oи мч вεdяσσм ƒlσσя, ωε ρυт чσυя cυяѕε ιи яενεяѕε
                                                        Aиd ιт'ѕ συя тιмε иσω ιƒ чσυ ωαит ιт тσ вε
                                                        Mαυl тнε ωσяld lιкε α cαяиιναl вεαя ѕεт ƒяεε
                                                        Aиd чσυя lσνε ιѕ αиεмιc αиd I cαи'т вεlιενε
                                                        Tнαт чσυ cσυldи'т ѕεε ιт cσмιиg ƒσя мε

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner was dumbstruck when he didn't get Hufflepuff and instead got Gryffindor. Was there Gryffindor traits in him? Kind of yeah. Did that change the fact of how he felt sad and upset for not being with his twin? No, not really. But even so he has no control of it. He looked at Dagrun from afar and waved at her with his hair briefly turning blue, meaning that he was sad. Sometimes, he didn't like how he inherited his father's metamorphic abilities, because it sucks that he can't hide what he felt from everyone, which was ironic given how expressive and honest he was. But still, was he not allowed to have his private feelings sometimes? Like, sure his father has a really good grip in his abilities but even then he can slip despite the personality being pretty similar to Dagrun.

But on the other hand, he was at least relieved that the hat assured him that just because they were separated didn't mean they intent to abandon each other. That's good, and hopefully Dagrun knew that as well. Donner wished Dagrun could be happy in where she was right now as well as make friends, given how she tend to be reserved and the tendency to take things seriously. Maybe it will be the house where she can afford to loosen up a lil bit.

He sat with his sister Drew, who still looked less cheerful. But at least she it wasn't as bad as this recent summer given how distraught she was of her long-lost uncle having passed away. He wondered if this was what Onkel Matt felt, given how everyone in the family knew that the Eriksson brothers' parents died and how much it affected Matt until Donner's paternal grandparents took them in.

He proceeded to scan the crowd to see who he can talk to... until he recognize the trademark afro curls talking to some Hawthorne guy: London! He knew London because their fathers run a shop involving potions, and no doubt pappa would buy ingredients from Mr. Ellis. He wanted to get up and talk to them, except he couldn't bring to just leave Drew alone until she assured him that it's completely okay. He gave his eldest sister a relieved smile before standing up and walking to the two new Gryffindors. "Hallo, London," he waved with his hair shifting from blue to indigo to hot pink, which was obvious despite wearing a knitted beanie before turning to the guy he's not exactly familiar of, "Hallo to you, too. Can I join? Erm, it's Donner Eide, by the way. I live in Diagon Alley." More like 'just in case'.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aиd I ѕтιll ƒεεl тнαт яυѕн ιи мч νειиѕ
                                                        Iт тωιѕтѕ мч нεαd jυѕт α вιт тσσ тнιи
                                                        All тнσѕε ρεσρlε ιи тнσѕε σld ρнσтσgяαρнѕ I'νε ѕεεи αяε dεαd
                                                        Aиd ιи тнε εиd, I'll dσ ιт αll αgαιи!
                                                        I тнιик чσυ'яε мч вεѕт ƒяιεиd
                                                        Ðσи'т чσυ киσω тнαт тнε кιdѕ αяεи'т αl- кιdѕ αяεи'т αlяιgнт?

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Gryffindor Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - London and Jackson
                                                        xxxxxx
                                                        ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ - Hot Pinkxxxxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:23 am
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor First Year
Half Blood Comic Collector

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Out of all the houses, Griffin wasn’t expecting Gryffindor to be one of them. Sliding off the stool he walked to the house of red and gold. By the time he got there and sat down his robes had changed color to the appropriate color. He looked to the sorting and watched three other students get sorted into the same house. His boat mate Manon got sorted into Slytherin. Part of him wondered if that was a bad thing. Though as the sorting hat said the same house wasn’t the final nail in the coffin. Course he was going down a completely different road.

Griffin wasn’t sure how much he wanted to socialize. Though he watched his housemates talk among themselves. If someone had talked to him chances were he would talk to them. He just didn’t know anyone yet. It would take time to make friends. He still didn’t even know if he really was Gryffindor material.

Company : Gryffindors...

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : Open for interaction

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:49 am
She said "at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ

Jack made a face when his cousin confessed that he had been thinking more along the lines of torture than actually helping him which...honestly yeah, that sounded like him. Londy was practically a carbon copy of his mum and Aunt Cyd was batshite. But in a pretty cool way so, he guessed that counted for something. "You're a ruddy evil git is what you are. I ask for something simple and you go Dr. Doom on me!" he groused using his head to smack London's shoulder to show his displeasure. He was pouting big time and was going to do more when another boy came over with different colored hair that kept changing randomly (super cool) and was talking to London of all people. "Cool hair mate. London! You didn't tell us you had friends! What are we to you, your back-ups?!" Jack spoke for him and Will in a completely dramatically fake tone placing a hand over his hurt heart. Or he would've had he used the right hand.

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes
But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson
But you'll never be Brian Wilson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:01 pm
Whatever this world tells you
You’re the best to me just the way you are
Don’t ever be scared
Whatever people say, you’re okay Alright
You are strong
You say yes or no yes or no

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Fσυятн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi was rather hesitant to leave her brother once they reached the castle and the Great Hall but she noted that they'd spent pretty much all day around each other and after hashing out their feelings Su-Jin could probably use a breather from her. Plus he had Ji-Yeong there with him in case something happened, and Lizzy now that she thought about it, so he wouldn't be completely alone. That still didn't stop her from pulling him into another embarrassing hug before going to the Gryffindor table and luckily finding a spot besides Drew. She watched the first years come marching in and tried watching and clapping like the good student she was but also took note of how withdrawn her friend seemed even though her siblings were getting sorted. She wondered if it still had to do with her family situation, the biological side she meant. It was definitely a weird situation and she vowed to try and help her through it best she could. If she wanted to talk of course. Gi clapped enthusiastically for the new lions and saw that apparently Drew's brother had made it to their house, that was pretty cool. She watched her sister go to Hufflepuff which was also a pretty cool match and she wondered if she would, or had, mentioned that her cousin was in that house. Well not the younger sister's cousin technically just Drew's. Man this was going to be hard to follow, maybe she should write it down. "Sooo, how you feel about their sorting?" she asked her friend quietly once her brother went to talk to some other first years.

Julian Galaksylph

To the 20th century girls
Live your life
Live your life come on baby
To the 21st century girls
You don’t mind
You don’t mind that new lady

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:08 pm
User Image
                                                  My accidental happily ever after
                                                  The way you smile and how you comfort me with your laughter
                                                  I must admit you were not a part of my book
                                                  But now if you open it up and take a look
                                                  You're the beginning and the end of every chapter

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Izzy grinned as she was sorted, already looking toward her new house. However, that grin soon faded as she heard Jack's sorting. She shook her head. Typical. Even at school she couldn't escape her brothers. She took a seat far from where Jack himself settled, sticking her tongue out at him while Will was sorted and placed in Slytherin. That made her sigh with relief because if nothing else, that meant she only had to deal with one of them.

Glancing around the table, she noticed a kid that had been sorted before her sitting off by himself. Well, never let it be said that Izzy liked the idea of excluding someone. She made her way over, ignoring her brother and cousin's shenanigans and plopping into the chair beside him before poking his side.
                                                  "So, I'm gonna take three guesses as to why you're sitting by yourself. It's gotta either be you're shy, you're stuck up, or you don't know anyone to talk to. Which lends itself back to the shy bit. So which is it?" Hey, if Jack could steal one of her potential friends from her, she could make others. She just hoped that all of her friends didn't end up being her brothers' friends too. She didn't want to hang out with them twenty-four seven, after all. Actually she would be happy with just seeing them during mealtimes. Ugh, this was going to suck.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, just gonna talk to someone and see about making other friends.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
                                                  So when you were here I had no idea
                                                  You the best thing I never knew I needed
                                                  So now it's so clear, I need you here always

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:11 pm
                                          Brianna Overton

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

When the redhead told the blonde that her friend was sorted in Hufflepuff, Brianna immediately shifted her eyes towards the table decked in yellow. “What does she look like?” Bree asked. Obviously, she wasn’t sure who she was searching for, and there were too many students sitting there to just guess. Especially this year. The badgers seemed to have acquired a buttload of firsties. “I’m Brianna,” she said, turning to look back at Aniyah after she had introduced herself. “There are no official rules about sitting at the table you’re assigned to, but it’s a good idea to sit at this table during the feasts. Especially when it’s your first day.” However, Brianna knew of a lot of students who sat at other tables during the sorting feast and no one thought badly of them. ‘Course, they were typically the older students and had already proved their reputation by then. For first years, it was a better idea to sit with their house as soon as they’re sorted. When Aniyah asked if they should be friends, Brianna couldn’t help but chuckle. It wasn’t even the redhead she was laughing at. Earlier in the day, Bree and Hikaru had joked about mentoring a first year student, and it looked like their plan was becoming a reality. “Sure, we can be friends,” she answered with a smile that hadn’t quite disappeared yet from laughing. “You don’t have to be friends with everyone in the house, though,” she explained. “Hell – oh, pardon my language!” Could she say “hell” in front of an eleven year old? “But, as I was saying, you might not even get along with some of our housemates.”

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.

Neryem

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:09 pm
User Image
unsorted • first year • pureblood

"Sort of my age, has silver....or is it lavender? I honestly can't tell. Light brown eyes." Aniyah said as she continued to look over at the other table for Aurora with the girl. Come to think of it, there seemed to be an abundance of first years at the Hufflepuff table. Maybe Annie just wasn't smart or nerdy enough to be placed in with them. Her head turned over at the girl as she introduced herself to Briana and spoke about the official rules for tables, or lack-thereof. Maybe tomorrow they could get together and find something interesting to do after class or something. Speaking of friends, Briana would find humor something that Annie had done, though the redhead wasn't sure exactly what she found to be humorous. At least she did agree to be friends though. "Thanks. I'll try not to bother you much with first year stuff." She let a little swear slip through her lips, Annie snickering to herself while getting the message pretty clearly. Hopefully she wouldn't make enemies with any of her own house, but that was probably not going to last for her entire year here. "I know. Still, it's nice to have friends where you can get them. So what was your first year like? Did you go off on a whimsical adventure full of mystery and magic or did you just sit down at this table and miss Mum and Dad?" Aniyah asked, only catching that slip of tongue a few moments after she had said it. "N-Not that I miss them or anything. We can just...send each other letters or something."

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:16 pm
                                          Brianna Overton

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna tried to find the girl that Aniyah had described, but it was harder than it seemed. All of the students were crammed together, mostly wearing the exact same things – there were only slight variations in the uniforms, but the robes were all the same. And they tended to cover most of the outfits. After a moment of looking, the blonde gave up. “If you don’t find her tonight, you can always sit with her at breakfast tomorrow. Or in class,” she told the first year, nudging her slightly to make her feel better. “No worries – if you need help with anything, you can ask me or any of the prefects. They’re kind of the rule enforcers, so if anyone is being a pain in the... you know... you can always go to them.” It was so difficult to watch her language around the younglings, especially since she never really had a reason to talk to any of them. Brianna pointed out a couple of the prefects who were sitting nearby, but she wasn’t quite sure who the new fifth year prefects were. Usually, she didn’t find that out until they took the first years up to the dormitories. The blonde flashed Aniyah a reassuring smile when she slipped up about missing her parents. “I missed them a little, but you get used to it. I was okay because my brothers were in third year when I was in first, so I wasn’t alone. Do you have any siblings here?” she asked before continuing about her first year. “I only spent my meals at this table. Usually, if I wasn’t in class or in the common room, I was out on the Quidditch pitch. Do you like playing sports? If you do, you’ve got to try out.”

Neryem

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:51 pm
User Image
Gryffindor • first year • pureblood

The nudge from Brianna helped a bit, though she still felt a little out of place sitting by people she barely even knew. At least Briana had made this somewhat more bearable for her. She went on to tell her to report to the prefects. They seemed to be the people who would keep the rules straight and probably a pain in the a** if she wanted to do something outside of the school's conduct. But it's not like she was going to start checking off school rules to break as she did them. "I'll keep it in mind." She said, still feeling a bit sore about accepting the fact that she missed her parents a good amount. Briana had also experienced the same feeling as she had, and probably most people here that had passed their first year. That was somewhat helpful, although it didn't make her feel any better about it. Maybe it would go away with a little time and school work? Without any siblings or such attending the school, Aniyah would be own her own in terms of familial support. "I do, three older brothers. They've all graduated by now though. About the time I was born, they were in their fourth year here." As the talk shifted about Quidditch, Briana could see young Annie break free from her melancholy for the time being. Her eyes lit up in excitement as she gave a nod. "I played some with my brothers! I actually wanted to try out for the Quidditch team here. My brothers and I had a dream that at least one of us would be a professional Quidditch player. I don't know how to ride a broom, but I figure if they can do it, I might as well give it a shot. Have you played for the team here? It must be exciting to play an actual match!"

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jack and Donner
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Being a Pest
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why is Jack so weird?

London chuckled when Jack made a scrunched up face. Haha, they were going to be great roommates... or at least really exciting ones. When Jack spoke up, Londy laughed, curls bouncing around wildly. "Well, you know me. I can't letcha sleep too easily. I guess I could be cool and give ya a gentle shake, but it's far more fun to be a pest." He grinned happily, squawking when he was smacked. Ooooh, that meant war! He was about to speak up again when someone greeted him.

Londy looked over, taking a second to place the kid as one of his dad's potions buddies kids. "Hey hey~ C'mon and sit with us. We don't bite... hard." Jack commented on Donner's hair, then asked what they were to London. "Well, I mean, you said it, not me." He grinned, but indeed scooted over to allow Donner room to sit with them. If he could handle their crazy, he deserved to be considered their friend.

Yukina101

Julian Galaksylph

Aɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
Uɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ! Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Aɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:14 am

( HalfbloodFirst Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I'м иσт ραѕѕινε вυт αggяεѕѕινε. Tαкε иσтε, ιт'ѕ иσт ιмρяεѕѕινε
                                                        Σмρтч чσυя ѕαdиεѕѕ lιкε чσυ'яε dυмριиg чσυя ρυяѕε-
                                                        Oи мч вεdяσσм ƒlσσя, ωε ρυт чσυя cυяѕε ιи яενεяѕε
                                                        Aиd ιт'ѕ συя тιмε иσω ιƒ чσυ ωαит ιт тσ вε
                                                        Mαυl тнε ωσяld lιкε α cαяиιναl вεαя ѕεт ƒяεε
                                                        Aиd чσυя lσνε ιѕ αиεмιc αиd I cαи'т вεlιενε
                                                        Tнαт чσυ cσυldи'т ѕεε ιт cσмιиg ƒσя мε

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner smiled at London's seemingly close friend (Jack) when he got a compliment for his hair. "Thanks, mate. I got it from my father, I got no control of it though," Well, sometimes he can control it but even so he would still have no control if he felt an emotion. Didn't help when his family can pinpoint all the color signals. Herregud. Donner grinned when London allowed him to join the conversation, awkwardly chuckling when he assured that "they don't bite hard". "Thanks, I don't mind a lil bit of biting. My kneazle Barbara is like that, sometimes." Though to be honest, it was easy for Donner to be sensitive- he just happened to sometimes just suck it up.

He sat beside London, then realizing that the Hawthorne guy happened to have a guy sorted to Slytherin. "You're Jackson, right? And your brother is Wilson?" He asked, then looked at both London and Jack, "Do you lot expect to be in Gryffindor? 'Cause I kind of don't, though it's not that bad. I just thought I would go Hufflepuff with my twin sister, to be honest." The hat's words still echo to him, about how he and Dagrun being separated would be good for them. He didn't understand why it would be good for the two of them if they're going to be separated. Hm.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aиd I ѕтιll ƒεεl тнαт яυѕн ιи мч νειиѕ
                                                        Iт тωιѕтѕ мч нεαd jυѕт α вιт тσσ тнιи
                                                        All тнσѕε ρεσρlε ιи тнσѕε σld ρнσтσgяαρнѕ I'νε ѕεεи αяε dεαd
                                                        Aиd ιи тнε εиd, I'll dσ ιт αll αgαιи!
                                                        I тнιик чσυ'яε мч вεѕт ƒяιεиd
                                                        Ðσи'т чσυ киσω тнαт тнε кιdѕ αяεи'т αl- кιdѕ αяεи'т αlяιgнт?

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Gryffindor Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - London and Jackson
                                                        xxxxxx
                                                        ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ - Hot Pinkxxxxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games