Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:07 am
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  σн, нσω иσω؟
                                                  нαяνєѕт ѕєє∂ѕ ιи ѕυммєя ∂яσωи
                                                  тнє fιяѕт σf мαу σи тнє 'мσяяσω'ѕ ℓιgнт
                                                  уєт gσ∂ѕ σи нιgн вяιиg αи¢ιєит иιgнт
                                                  αυтυми'ѕ fяσѕт αи∂ ωιитєя'ѕ вαℓм
                                                  нανє ¢σмє αи∂ gσиє ωιтн αяι∂ ѕυи

spaceLucia sighed as the sorting progressed, watching but not really seeing what was happening. She paid close enough attention to clap when someone was sorted into her house, but it was hard to focus properly. She was too busy wondering what more she could do to try and expand her nonexistent social circle. She'd joined plenty of clubs last year, and it hadn't seemed to help much. Oh, sure, she knew a few older kids (mostly the children or other relatives of her parent's friends), but none of them were close enough in age to be her friends, really. She missed Gid. Things always seemed easier when he was around.

spaceShe ought to try being more proactive, she knew. But it was hard to know what to do. She wasn't a naturally social person. She'd spent more time playing with dolls than people as a child. How had her parents made so many friends when they were in school? It boggled the mind. Not that they were unfriendly or anything, but she knew enough about their history, her dad's in particular, to think it was just a little ridiculous. They'd started dating when they were as old as she was now! Not that she was in any rush to date, but it did make her wonder if something was wrong with her. She knew she came off as... cold, sometimes. Maybe she should try warming up. Maybe she should ask Ada for advice.

ωє'ℓℓ ѕιиg тσ тнσѕє ωнσм ωє нσℓ∂ ∂єαя
                                                  σf σя¢нαя∂ тσмвѕ ωнєяє ∂єαтн ℓιєѕ иєαя
                                                  σf вαяяєи єαятн αи∂ σяρнαиє∂ ѕυи
                                                  σf ¢яσρ-уιєℓ∂ѕ ρяσмιѕє∂; ѕтιℓℓ тσ ¢σмє
                                                  ωιℓℓ тнєу ∂αи¢є ωιтн υѕ тнιѕ иιgнт؟
                                                  тнє αиѕωєя ℓιєѕ ωιтн ѕυммєяιѕℓє

wнere - Great Hall
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2050
                                                  wιтн - Housemates
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  open for interaction

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:38 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:05 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fifth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren glanced over at Hailey, letting her take the lead in getting the baby sneks attentions and guiding them to the dungeons. He trailed behind, making sure no edgy wannabe snuck off on the first day and no tired firstie trailed too far behind. He kept a loose conversation going with anyone who seemed interested in Quidditch. This time he pitched Quidditch as an opportunity-- wanted to ~become famous~? Quidditch was the highest profile they were going to get outside of pissing off the wrong person in the first week of school. Wanted to stay in shape and look good? Quidditch was fantastic exercise. Wanted to not be a pathetic whimpering firstie? Strap on your bracers and grab your broom, because a few bludgers to the gut made everyone a little tougher.

Part of him wanted to abuse the new taking points off privileges and take 3 points from a slow-a** firstie that kept running into corners. But then he’d be taking from his own house, which felt counterproductive. That, and “being fair” was the kind of a goodie-two-shoes thing, and Wren was not going to be that, even if he had a stupid title that told him to. He settled for a grumpy “C’mon kids, the faster we get there, the faster you can sleep.”

setting End of the Sorting Feast 2050 || with Slytherins
appearance 5'6", 150 lbs || wearing uniform
status Is this going to be what a prefect things are like?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I have no heart, just ice and stone
Made up of nails and teeth and bone
And I know exactly what I'm for
To hurt and destroy and nothing more
But something has stirred
And if it's true that I was made
I still don't know if I can change

✧✦
~"Battle Cry" by Beth Crowley. Nightcore cover.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:11 pm
User Image
                                              ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Slytherin - Prefect - Muggleborn
                                              Namaste Club Leader - Member of the Language Club

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Hailey purposely sat down in a spot closest to where first years would be passing by to take a seat at the Slytherin table, so that she could greet each one as they walked by. After all, she was a Prefect and it was her (and Wren’s) responsibility to lead them to the Common Room after dinner. Once Headmaster Steele finished his speech, food had appeared on the table (almost as if by magic! Oh wait –) and everyone had begun digging in. Once they were finished, Hailey made eye contact with Wren, who had glanced over at her as if to say it was time.

Hailey cleared her throat before standing up from her seat. “May I have your attention first years!” Hailey demanded although she tried to make it come off as a question, like she was asking them to pay attention even though her tone of voice was meant to intimidate them into listening. “My name is Hailey Scheer and this,” she said, gesturing to her housemate, “is Wren Winchester. We are your fifth year Prefects and we will be leading you to our Common Room. Please line up in a single file line, so we can get going.” Once they were ready, Hailey and Wren led the first years towards the Dungeon.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Flexing like a yogi, drop it down with your hands up
                                              Do a handstand, bend it back, put your legs up

addaellis
Kungfudemoness
The Forgotten Weasley
Devlyn Maycry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:54 am
User ImageUser Image

I dreamed I was missing. You were so scared
                                                        After my dreaming, I woke with this fear

What am I leaving

When I'm done here?

Dakota trudged his way to the Slytherin table and found a spot by himself. At least that obnoxiously peppy Sparrow girl couldn't bother him at the Slytherin table. How exactly she had decided they were friends and then also somehow conned him into joining the stupid music club he would never know. Of course the minute he'd told Peyton about her, she had wanted desperately to meet her. Which meant next year when his sister joined them at school he'd be forced to hang out with the happy go lucky Sparrow even more.

His sister always got what she wanted after all. He couldn't say no to that adorable little face. He wasn't sure anyone could honestly. She was just perfect. He was already missing her and had literally seen her that morning too. He'd have to write her a letter the minute the sorting feast was over. She'd love that. She wasn't completely spoiled or anything right?

When my time comes
                                                        Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some
                                                        Reasons to be missed

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You're payin'? Is the 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙 cleanin' you out? Am I 𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎?
                                                            Today, I'm ƚʜiᴎʞiᴎ' about the ₜₕᵢₙgₛ that are ԃҽαԃʅყ
                                                            The way I'm
                                                            ɖʀɨռӄɨռ' you 🄳🄾🅆🄽
                                                            Like I wanna ɭᎴᏒᎧᏇᏁ like I wanna ΣПD me

Titus arrived at the Slytherin table with his normal snide look on his face. Even the Slytherins were just not up to his standard. How was a school full of children so freaking drab? He'd met barely anyone that had any sense of style or dramatic flair at all, let alone someone that was up to his and Rosa's standards. Why couldn't the entire world just be theatrical and extra as he liked? Though he supposed that would be rather horrible too since he liked to be right in the center stage with Rosa and if everyone was as fantastic as them there would be no spotlight on them at all.

What had you ҽxρҽƈƚҽԃ?
                                                            Me to make you my ǟʀȶ and make you a Ştคr?
                                                            I'll meet you in the park, I'll be
                                                            ¢αℓм and ¢ðllꢆêÐ
                                                            But we knew
                                                            尺丨Ꮆ卄ㄒfrom the ʂէąɾէ that you'd ̴f̴a̴l̴l̴ ̴ apart
                                                            'Cause I'm too
                                                            ̷ ̷e̷x̷p̷e̷n̷s̷i̷v̷e̷

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:23 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

sixth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren had a not-uncommon sour expression as flopped into a spot at Slytherin Table between his own friends and the younger years. Stupid train meeting and stupid patrol had interrupted his reading time. Stupid Sorting always taking forever. Honestly, the only reason he was here now instead of finishing his reading somewhere was because Shawna and Taco would be graduating after this year and the Quidditch team always needed fresh blood. Okay, and the Sorting Feast was usually pretty good.

Dunce, on the other hand, seemed keen to greet people. She strolled down the aisle like she owned the Hall, pausing occasionally to brush against the legs of a few of Wren's friends. She hopped up on the table and stared down one particular second year across from Wren, meowing softly to be pet or fed.

"Off," Wren snapped, but turned to the second year with his own piercing glare. He scooped Dunce up and nodded in greeting. "Addario."

Sparrow herself was sitting poisedly at Gryffindor table, greeting friends after the summer. Last year she had stopped really talking to any boys when Chadwick wasn't around, and while the summer had given her some life back, she was still limiting herself to polite smiles and waves without her boyfriend's approval.

Wren took in Dakota's general demeanor and the bit he knew about him--Wren wasn't quite as caught up with everyone's business these last few years, having enough interesting projects and schoolwork of his own, but hearing the latest tea over tea was still one of his favorite things to do. "Your sister's not here until next year?"

setting Slytherin Table, Sorting Feast 2051 || with Slytherin people
appearance 5'7", 155 lbs || wearing uniform
statusPlease Sorting Hat give us good quidditch players + I'm really craving steak tonight.

Shape without form,
shade without colour,
Paralysed force,
gesture without motion

✧✦
~"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:54 pm
User Image
                                              ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Slytherin - Prefect - Muggleborn
                                              Leader of Namaste and the Language Club

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Hailey had been sitting at the Slytherin table when Wren had dropped into a nearby seat. She had looked up at him from her planner that she was going over, like she did every year after receiving her class and club schedules. At least the majority of the club times never changed although there were a couple of clubs that cut into her Friday night yoga sessions, which prevented a few of her club members from attending. If only they changed their times. Additionally, Hailey would be taking over the Language Club this year since Margaux had graduated, which was an exciting club to add to her resume. Admittedly, it was going to be odd without the Frenchwoman present, but the sixth year couldn’t say she was particularly going to miss her. Although they were both intelligent and ambitious, they tended to butt heads quite frequently.

“I hear if you make that face often enough, you’ll end up permanently stuck looking like that,” she commented jokingly. Hailey and Wren had spent a large portion of the day together in meetings and patrolling; however, they haven’t talked about much other than the upcoming school year. She turned her attention to the second year that Wren greeted and smiled at him. “Good evening, Dakota,” she greeted. “How have your summers been?” she asked both of the boys.

addaellis
Devlyn Maycry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

I dreamed I was missing. You were so scared
                                                        After my dreaming, I woke with this fear

What am I leaving

When I'm done here?

Kota blinked when a cat jumped up and began harassing him. He almost smiled at the little thing. It reminded him of the kitten he'd gotten over summer, affectionately named Smudge by Peyton. He raised his eyes to Wren when he scooped up the cat and dropped into a seat across from him.

Sparrow's brother was at least 100 times less annoying than his sister and that was about the only thing Kota had to say about him. He really didn't know the older boy and generally had expected to keep it that way. Of course things never really ended up working out the way he wanted or expected.

A moment later another older Slytherin joined them, making jokes about Wren's face. Dakota almost thought he'd gotten out of the whole conversation thing and was pretty excited to be free, but then she addressed him, and so did Wren. He sighed a little but shrugged. "Summer was fine," he answered her first before glancing at Wren and nodding. "And yes, Peyton starts next year. She's very excited to join me at school, and meet everyone."

When my time comes
                                                        Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some
                                                        Reasons to be missed

addaellis

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:21 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

sixth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood

"How do you know it's not already stuck?" Wren retorted, repressing the urge to smirk at at her teasing. To be fair, his expression had honestly not changed from its sour set since he'd seen Hailey just an hour ago for stupid train patrol. "Why don't you something that'll amuse me then and we'll test it out."

"It was normal. You? What'd you do?" Summer...well, it wasn't bad. As usual, Wren had spent it hiding from his mum by going to the fortune shop or the potioneering office, his friends' houses. Plants, siblings, potions, reading, reading, Foundation party, reading. A nice spa and salon trip. If only there was a spa in Hogsmeade. But neither of these people were people he went into detail about any of that.

"She and Sparrow going to cause a riot next year?" Wren muttered when Kota replied that Peyton was excited to meet everyone. Maybe that would be good. Annoying, but possibly amusing. "What about you, Addario? Just killing the year before she's here? Or you have something...interesting planned?" He drawled the word out as though he knew something, even if he really didn't know. Who knew. Maybe the younger Slytherin had some interesting skeletons in his closet, or a funny crush, or--who knew what you might get.

setting Slytherin Table, Sorting Feast 2051 || with Slytherin people
appearance 5'7", 155 lbs || wearing uniform
statusPlease Sorting Hat give us good quidditch players + I'm really craving steak tonight.

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Shape without form,
shade without colour,
Paralysed force,
gesture without motion

✧✦
~"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wren, Flik
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm glad summer's over

Aspen plopped down at the Slytherin table, sighing softly. The summer had been a roller coaster, between getting her final letter for school and Nim's little sister tragically passing. Her friend group had been rocked to the very core, but she was secretly glad it hadn't fallen apart. It was probably wrong of her to think that, but she didn't really know what else to think. It had been a terrifying moment, with Nim unconscious and his sister gone, the house damaged... It was awful. Aspen ran a hand through her hair, a twig falling onto the table. A small screech from Flick sounded and he climbed down onto the table to sit on the twig once more. Aspen offered a half smile, looking over to see Wren. "Hey Wren. How're ya holding up?"

addaellis

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ
          Sᴏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs
          Oʀ ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ
          Rᴏʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴᴛ, (ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ)
          Jᴜsᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs
          Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪɴ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏsɪɴ', ʏᴏᴜ 'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ 'ᴇᴍ
          Jᴜsᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ 'ᴇᴍ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴏɪɴ 'ᴇᴍ
          Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:16 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

Wren had grabbed one of the last carriages after making the poor decision of putting mourners and drunks in the same carriage supervised by only his cat. Dunce was across the Great Hall with Sparrow right now, which meant that for the first time Wren didn’t have a cat to start his conversions for him. He flopped down next to Aspen. ”Better than everyone else, that’s for sure,” he replied gruffly. He glanced towards Ravenclaw table to make sure Cenek had made it after the perfect meeting. Good. ”You?”

Wren stared at the table, momentarily wondering what in the world he had done every year before the Sorting Feast. Actually he wondered what he did during the Feast too. He noticed Flik perched on a twig in front of him and decided to focus on that. ”Hullo Flik. I have nothing for you besides cat treats. I can’t carry lice around you see, it’d ruin my hair.”

setting Sorting Feast 2052 || with Aspen and the Snakes
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses. Also silky smooth hair. || wearing uniform
status Dunce I swear if I hear crying....

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wren, Flik
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm glad summer's over

Aspen nodded when Wren said he was doing better than the others. It was true, the rest of the crowd looked in varying states of disarray. She almost missed him asking about her own state of being. "I'm... here. I feel terrible that I wasn't there to help, but I also have to try and remember there's not much I could have done. It's... hard. I can't imagine how everyone else feels."

Wren then addressed Flik, who offered a tired screech. He mentioned not having any wood lice, so Aspen pulled out a small container with the very insects. She offered a few to the Bowtruckle, who happily gobbled them up, letting out a more excited squeak. "It's okay, I've always got his food. He's hungry all the time." The brunette sighed, looking up at the stream of firsties. They at least they seemed all in good spirits... except one kid who looked grumpy about it. Fair enough, kid.

addaellis

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ
          Sᴏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs
          Oʀ ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ
          Rᴏʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴᴛ, (ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ)
          Jᴜsᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs
          Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪɴ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏsɪɴ', ʏᴏᴜ 'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ 'ᴇᴍ
          Jᴜsᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ 'ᴇᴍ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴏɪɴ 'ᴇᴍ
          Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:19 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

”There was nothing anyone could do,” Wren said, but his voice was dead and monotone, like he had said the words so many times that they lost meaning. If anyone could have done something...Wren had been the best at healing immediately on the scene. He should have been able to do something. He should have been able to find a way to...fix things.

This wasn't helping. Wren snapped his eyes up to meet Aspen's and muttered quietly: ”I'm glad you're here.”

He made a half-suppressed snicker when Flik gobbled up the proffered snacks: ”I see why you and Dunce are friends,” he said, but it didn't have his usual sarcastic edge.

Wren glanced up to the instructors table and caught his aunt Verine refamiliarizing herself with the Great Hall and chatting her her fellow professors. Wren wondered if anyone had been her professor as a student. Maybe Professor Powell. He seemed old enough. Looking up though he caught sight of Madam Borson and remembered that usually during the Sorting Feast he was trying to recruit broom warmers--err, new Quidditch players. He leaned on his arm. "See any good potential fertilizers for Herbology Club among the firsties?"

setting Sorting Feast 2052 || with Aspen and the Snakes
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses. Also silky smooth hair. || wearing uniform
status Dunce I swear if I hear crying....

Cinnabun Gryffie

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:54 am
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Slytherin - Prefect - Muggleborn
                                              Leader of Namaste and the Language Club

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Although Hailey was happy, or trying to be happy, for Nasim for making Head Girl, she couldn’t help but feel jealous and disappointed. It wasn’t very often that Hailey went after something and didn’t get what she wanted, and quite frankly, she didn’t know how to handle it. However, she knew she needed a way to help build her resume up even more, so she compared her schedule to other years and realized she could assist Professor Drage in teaching the first and sixth years Transfiguration on Mondays and Wednesdays if he’d have her. So, the blonde attempted to ignore her feelings and think rationally.

Besides, the Head Boy and Girl had a lot more on their plate than they were prepared for. It seemed like half of the Prefects had been drunk during the meeting today following Nimbus Siddall’s sister Aria’s death. Hailey didn’t know the girl all too well, but her brother was in Hailey’s year, and many of her friends seemed to be affected by the incident. However, Hailey didn’t think that gave them the right to break not only school rules but also law. Today, she looked the other way. If she was the Head Girl, however, she couldn’t be sure that she would have been able to ignore her duties. Even as a Prefect, she couldn’t let them carry on acting this way and if they continued, she’d have to speak with a Professor. Maybe not with Professor Hill, however, since he was Aspen’s father and Head of House, and her best friend would absolutely hold a grudge against her for going to him.

Hailey joined Aspen and Wren at the Slytherin table as they were talking about clubs and recruiting first years. “I usually wait until after the Sorting Ceremony to start recruiting,” Hailey piped up, butting into their conversation. At least both Wren and Aspen had the decency to stay sober today. In fact, Wren had arguably tried the hardest out of anyone to keep the drunks at bay throughout the ride up to Hogwarts. Meanwhile, Hailey took a carriage with her other friends and did her best to mind her own business. Hailey could see the exhaust in Wren’s eyes, but she didn’t ask how he was doing and she didn’t thank him for looking out for the others. It wasn’t that she didn’t care, but she knew that if she got started on this whole situation, it would take more than the Sorting Feast to shut her up.

addaellis
Cinnabun Gryffie

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas