Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:00 pm
I can definatly do that. Question is, which style master sword do you want? There is the one from Ocarina of time, as well as the two versions from Wind Waker. PM me for which one you want.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:56 am
Angel Natavi
I can definatly do that. Question is, which style master sword do you want? There is the one from Ocarina of time, as well as the two versions from Wind Waker. PM me for which one you want.

Don't forget the Twilight Princess one! Not much different from OoT's, but it's identifiable as a b*****d sword ^_^  

Davin_Nightwind

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:57 am
Davin_Nightwind
Angel Natavi

Don't forget the Twilight Princess one! Not much different from OoT's, but it's identifiable as a b*****d sword ^_^
True.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:31 pm
Somehow among the laziness and lack of motivation (and soon to be lacking supplies too) my art skeelz decided to come back from their vacation to visit me. o_O

GROUP PIC!
Me, Ome, Caitie and Tom. ^^

User Image  

Sonya Khatsworth

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:33 pm
Angel Natavi
Davin_Nightwind
Angel Natavi

True.

^_^ Hey, that got me thinking...Ever think about doing something with the Guilded Sword?

And Doomie, I love it! Though...I've never been that good at DDR XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:48 pm
Guilded sword? Dunno.

I love it doomie!  

Angel Natavi

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:50 pm
*squeals* I LOVE it Doomie!! It really speaks to my soul.... xd

Anyway, not necessarily furry, but it took me long enough to get it done, so I figured I'd post it here anyway...Finally finished that KH2 fanart.... sweatdrop

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/460699/

(I never ever EVER wanna draw another keyblade again..... gonk )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:26 pm
Awsome pic, sis xD

yay, KH2 fanart <3 Is totally awsome, Manda :3

Colored version of the lineart I showed a while ago.

User Image  

Shinigami Whistle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:40 pm
I absolutely LOVE that shirt, Kyo! And I meant to ask you last time, but what is that supposed to represent? Why are you crying? Who are all the other furs? sweatdrop

Manda's on an art rampage!!! For Shabiba....I tried to PM it to her, but her PMs are disabled...why does that happen when I finally decide to do art for someone??? sweatdrop

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/460863/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:52 pm
User Image
Temporary banner for my guild. Just threw it together with my new tablet. I'm throwing color on now  

Leyla Giselle

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:53 pm
Manda_Tifa
*squeals* I LOVE it Doomie!! It really speaks to my soul.... xd

Anyway, not necessarily furry, but it took me long enough to get it done, so I figured I'd post it here anyway...Finally finished that KH2 fanart.... sweatdrop

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/460699/

(I never ever EVER wanna draw another keyblade again..... gonk )

*instafaves it* <3 Kingdom Hearts is still cool, even when the fangirls are involved.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:10 pm
User Image
Finished it  

Leyla Giselle

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:51 pm
Manda kindly pointed out my drawing of Cedric had short stubby arms. I redrew it....again.

Glad she gave me that pointer. I'm gonna post it again.....once I get it scanned, which will be after I install this Microsoft Office software.

Okay, finished it. The legs look horrible....but that was because I thought they needed to be lengthened too...bad idea, since I ran out of room at the bottom of the page. x_x I tried putting sweat socks on him, and they looked awful, so I ended up just making his legs longer. Ugh. Arms do look much better. Thanks to Manda again.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/456526/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:54 pm
Angel Natavi
Guilded sword? Dunno.

I love it doomie!

From Majora's Mask?  

Davin_Nightwind

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:38 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Angel Natavi
Guilded sword? Dunno.

I love it doomie!

From Majora's Mask?
I don't know that one. Never played it. Do you have a ref?  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games