Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Take 𝔪𝔢 to the 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖕
                                                  I wanna 𝓼𝓮𝓮 the 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 when I stop ɓuıɥʇɐǝɹq, turnin' blue
                                                  Tell me
                                                  🄻🄾🅅🄴 is endless, don't be so ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒᵘˢ
                                                  ɭєคשє me like ץ๏ย do

When the girl said she was a first year as well, Kenna squealed in delight. "Yay! We can be friends!" When the girl introduced herself as Halice, Kenna nodded. Alrighty Halice, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." She smiled widely, and then linked her arm through the other's. She began to lead the way along the platform.

"I have another friend I met while shopping this summer, so hopefully we can find her before the train leaves, and then all three of us can be best friends forever. Doesn't that sound awesome?" Alright so maybe she was a bit overwhelming, but she was just very excited to have friends, and she was determined to keep them for the full seven years and beyond. That's how normal people worked right?? Her sister and mum were just completely weird and not normal at all. That had to be true.

If you ПΣΣD me, wanna §êê me
                                                  You
                                                  ҍҽէէҽɾ hurry, I'm ㄥ乇卂ᐯ丨几 soon
                                                  Call my
                                                  ̷f̷r̷i̷e̷n̷d̷s̷ ̷ and tell 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 that I 𝓁❀𝓋𝑒 them
                                                  And I'll
                                                  𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 them

a porg

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:04 pm
Sometimes it's raisin' your voice
Sometimes it's makin' some noise
Sometimes it's provin' to the world it was wrong
Whenever you can't see the light
Whenever there's no end in sight
Keep on, keep on moving on

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr 💯 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 11😎

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv had said her last goodbyes to Sara before she left for her school bus and made sure everything was packed and secured before she was led to the platform. It had been completely radical having to go through an entire wall to enter the actual platform and if not for Emory, she would have kept running at the same pace still in awe of her surroundings and mostly likely would've caused an accident. There were so many different families milling around she wondered for a second if it was considered rude for her to stare.

After getting her luggage on the train, her brother offered to wait with her until the last call but she considered it entirely embarrassing and a tad clingy. Plus she might cry and she was so not about to be known as that first year who cried before even getting to the school. Ava seemed to understand so she just handed her a small sack of money for food on the train (apparently there was a trolley that she would definitely not want to miss) along with one last hug and the obligatory ""please don't get detention in the first week." As if she and her friends hadn't been a tad while all of what, three years ago? But she halfheartedly swore and soon enough, Viv was left alone with just her thoughts and Bunnicula to keep her company. Despite the time limit, she'd managed to find an adorable black rabbit while at the menagerie and regretted nothing except asking her siblings for possible names. (Ava had suggested Onyx like. How were they even related?)

As if summoned by her thoughts, she spotted Kenna over by another girl and grinned as she pushed her way through the crowd with just her backpack and rabbit kennel until she was by the duo. "Hey Kenna! Lucky I found you before we had to get on the train. And hi, sorry for barging in like this, I'm Viv."

Devlyn Maycry

a porg

Avoid our places
Sleep in other spaces
But nothing changes
I'm replacing you, replacing you
Replacing you with other people

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:36 am

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:06 am
User Image
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2048-2049
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie was taking in the rush as she waited for the call for boarding on the hope she found amicable fellow students to join for the trip, when she heard a greeting. She turned to see Canaan who greeted her and asked about her holiday. She smiled, hiding her slowly straightening smile with a hand out of a habit, "Oh, Canaan! You startled me. My holiday was alright... mostly stayed home and read, but... you won't believe it!" She revealed her current smile and said, "It's not quite perfect there but it's getting there. Mum and Oliver let me go to an orthodontist to start working my smile out." She hoped that a straight smile would at least make her more passable in the looks department even with her ginger hair, freckles and big ears.

Chuckling a little she said, "What about you? Did you have a lovely holiday? And of course, you too Connla," She said glad that she was finally getting over her fear of dogs from when she was younger. If she knew the pup she at least felt very confident that she wasn't horridly scared anymore. It wasn't Connla's fault that her childhood (and still persisting) bully, Elizabeth, from back home chased Annie with her pet dog.

And, soon enough, distracted by Canaan and Connla the call of conductor came far quicker than she thought it would. "That's our call. Let's sit together... unless you have other plans?" Annie said with a smile reaching for Canaan's hand so they wouldn't get separated in the crowd.

User Image
                                                              ------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                              You're a lively one, for sure
                                                              Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                              Hm, this is a tough one
                                                              But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                              {OoC: Next post the train?}
                                                              Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:25 pm

To be honest, Halice wasn't expecting Kenna to squeal, but she was glad for it. In fact, if she wasn't feeling so self-conscious, Halice might have squealed herself. Instead, Kenna was going to have to do it for the both of them. Of course, that didn't stop Halice from smiling when the other girl said that they could be friends. She'd have to make sure to write her dad about how she made her first friend. Especially since she was quite certain that as soon as he could get an owl to her, there would be one waiting.

Halice's smile grew even bigger as Kenna slipped her arm through her own and began to walk down the platform. "I have another friend I met while shopping this summer, so hopefully we can find her before the train leaves, and then all three of us can be best friends forever. Doesn't that sound awesome?" she asked.

"Yeah, that does!" Halice agreed. She wasn't sure how to go about making friends, but that didn't mean that she didn't want any. Being a shy extrovert could be hard, but it was looking more and more like if she hung around Kenna that she wouldn't have any problem making friends. She just hoped that they'd be sorted into the same house, or that some of Kenna's energy would rub off on her. One couldn't have too many friends.

Before she knew it, another girl managed to push her way through the crowd to where Halice and Kenna were standing. She seemed to be the friend that Kenna had been talking about. The girl, Viv as she introduced herself seemed to be nice enough. "That's okay. You don't have to apologize. Kenna was just saying that she was hoping to meet you here," Halice replied.

"I'm Halice, and who's that in your kennel?" she asked, trying to get a better look at the rabbit. Part of Halice was a bit jealous. She had to leave her fox home with her father. Apparently, she wasn't allowed to bring her to Hogwarts, but that didn't mean that she wasn't already trying to come up with ideas on how to sneak Starling in.

Halice's thoughts were soon interrupted by the conductor making the last call for boarding. They would need to get on the train soon. Her family certainly wouldn't let her live it down if she missed the train, not to mention the fact that her father would never let her go to the station by herself again. "I guess that means we should probably get going? But we should definitely sit together," Halice said as she readjusted her backpack.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            ♛!xLOCATION: Platform 9&3/4
            ♛!xWITH: Mackenna Butler, Vivian Frank
            ♛!xOOC:
            Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:56 pm

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:28 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:31 pm
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx✵ Hufflepuff Seventh Year ✵ The Daily Dragon Managing Editor ✵ Art Club Member ✵ Muggleborn Witch ✵ girlfriend of Canaan Grey ✵

Annie was never one to measure herself by how pretty people thought she was or how date-worthy she was. This was likely because she never thought she was pretty or the kind of girl people would want to call their girlfriend. Amazing how she could be wrong. It turned out that Canaan had always fancied her even before her corrected smile which she was still shy to show remembering her crooked teeth before. Even better she was invited to a music festival by him to spend time with his family and more importantly him.

Her mum was more leery about letting her go than her step dad, more so her mother feared losing her loved ones and Oliver had to point out that Annie spent every school year away without harm and Canaan seemed like a lovely chap, his family was perfectly nice, and Annie was soon to be an adult. Annie never had the heart to let her mum and Oliver know that technically 17 would be an adult for her as she was a witch, so she'd be happy to be doted on as a young adult by her parents for another year.

Either way with Oliver's coaxing, Annie set out with the Grays for a wonderful adventure. She was away from her childhood bullies and even better with good people and a cute boy who actually thought she was pretty even before her smile upgrade. Definitely a keeper. She'd have to adjust to his open attention such as his camera clicks focused on her, but she liked it. She always liked Canaan so it was absolutely wonderful they could be more than friends.

Kissing her mum and Oliver on the cheeks, she waved good bye and headed onto the platform looking for Canaan. Oh this year was going to be magical in a way that didn't involve a wand! And the festival had inspired her art and plans for The Daily Dragon . This would be her best year yet. She was determined to end her last year at Hogwarts on a high note.

User Image
                                                          ------------------------------------------------------

You're a lively one, for sure
                                                          Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                          Hm, this is a tough one
                                                          But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                          {OoC: Let me know if I need to edit the summary any.}
                                                          Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:57 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Sixth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook was first through the platform barrier, and away from her parents, she was done being with them for the summer. She grumbled a good bye to her parents, and hugged Dominik tightly, "I'll miss you Dom, if you need anything, don't hesitate to send a letter, I'll answer as soon as I can." Dominik nodded and hugged Brook back, man was Brook gonna miss her little sister. She wished she could take Dominik to school with her, but alas, Dominik wasn't old enough yet.

She glared at her mom, "How about you don't leave the kitchen while things are running this time. Try to keep our house together." Was that cruel of Brook, probably. Did Brook care, no. She was tired of being the good older sister, who would take care of everything, she wanted to make sure her mom would be responsible, Brook wouldn't be home much longer anyways, she was in her 6th year and so close to graduating. She turned on her heels, and walked toward the train, it wasn't like she had much to look forward on the train either, prefect meeting, probably GusGus hating her still, no Aidene, and just Rhea fawning over August not being there anymore.

Maybe, it would all be better once school started, she could put home behind her and just face the knowledge of school. She could focus on studying for her NEWTs, and maybe earning GusGus's friendship back. She went to the prefect area and sat, pulling out a book on heart conditions, she would fix GusGus, that would earn his friendship back, and maybe give her someone else to lean on while trying to devise a plan on how to keep her family from losing another kid.

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can study my heart out."▬▬

Where & Who: Knapps and the Train Station
Thinking about: I will make this place better
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Yellow top, blue jeans, probably prefect robes by the end.
OOC: Sorry didn't change my yearly quote - trying to post salty brook quickly.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:59 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki was excited, if nervous. Today was the day she'd be hopping on a train bound for destiny. Well... school, but close enough. Either way, she'd finally be able to taste freedom, and not the manufactured freedom she often got provided. During breakfast, the small family compared the school list with a list they'd written up for themselves, and made sure everything was packed, as well as perfectly organized to make sure she would have an easy time finding things.

When it was finally time, Tzuki grabbed her wand and tucked it in her backpack, then slipped into her uncomfortable dress shoes. AnaSofia had been given reign to choose her outfit, but luckily the school provided parameters (and dad said no to makeup - even if it was just a smidge). Tzuki ended up in a nice knee-length black skirt, a white silk blouse, and a warm cardigan. She tied her hair in it's signature bunny-ears ribbon, then the family loaded into the car. AnaSofia was still voicing objections, trying to get the whole school called off. Luckily for Tzuki, her dad remained calm and collected. (Which was good since he was driving!)

Once they arrived at the busy train station, Damian led the way, holding his daughter's hand as they hurried past several loud platforms. He could tell Tzuki was getting stressed by the cacophony of noises, so hopefully they were close. Lucky for them all, he'd asked Laura Wingrove how to find the platform and the woman happily explained how it worked. Once at the correct pillar, Damian sighed softly. "Alright, here's the entrance. According to Mrs Wingrove, we just... run at it. That should push us to the correct platform."

"You are not serious? I'm not running at a brick wall! For all I know, that lady was insane. Certainly didn't look well off." Tzuki curled her hands into little fists, visibly annoyed by stupid AnaSofia's words. "Nonsense, Ana. They were very nice. Besides, I remember my sisters doing this whenever they didn't take the fire-transport. Alright, TzuTzu, want to sit on the cart while I run, or do you want me to guide?"

"It would probably be safer to ride the cart. Plus, more fun!" At that, she was lifted and set on the very cart, moving her hands to set on top of her dad's warm ones. Damian took AnaSofia's hand, then pushed them all through the barricade onto Platform 9¾. "Well, my dears, we're here. We made it to the platform, and more importantly, to the Hogwarts Express." He carefully helped his daughter off the cart, then moved them closer to the train to drop off the cart for loading. Once done, they stepped back a bit to get away from the noise. "Well, it's time! I finally get to go to school! It'll be so awesome! But don't worry, I'll write you letters... somehow." A small kiss pressed atop her head, followed by a reassuring voice. "I know you will, my dear. I look forward to all your news!"

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9¾
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dad and AnaSofia
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Train time, almost!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait to make friends and have fun!
                                                                  —————————————————————————

{{OOC: Tzuki is open for interaction!}}

Tzuki= #CD2682
Damian = #CC1100
AnaSofia= #32CD32

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:27 am
⁂ Margaux Héloïse Lévesque ⁂
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxx⁂ Slytherin Seventh Year ⁂ Pureblood Jewelry Empire Heiress ⁂ Designer and Artist of All that Glitters ⁂ Language Club Leader ⁂
Wearing: Polished in Black and Gold
                                                    Margaux had spent much of her summer with her grandfather, grandmother, and Emma, her husband, and their son. Margaux hated her aunt Emma and her family, mostly because her doted on cousin Gaspard was honestly an idiot. She spent her time attempting to impress Grand-père with her brilliant designs. Before she set foot on the first Lévesque estate in France, she had a good idea that her visit was not merely to spend time with her or even see what designs she was interested in, this was a several week non-stop interview to decide who was more qualified to continue the dynasty: her or Gaspard.

It was even worse than than when her aunt Emma boldly proposed a horrific fate, "Gaspard et Margaux pourraient régner ensemble. Entre la force de Gaspard à attirer les investisseurs et les jolies créations créatives de Margaux ... l'union est tout simplement intelligente." While she might have not been opposed to the idea of marrying her cousin if he was not a complete arrogant idiot who could not see his own idiocy, she knew this was far from the case. Her freedom would be left broken and her dreams shattered. Two more years and the wedding could happen.

She took a deep breath and reminded herself she could play a smiling doll as she worked to be hired on by another designing house or even found her own. And the more she thought on that last meal with her family in Paris, the more she realized that she always thought she'd have the love her parents had with a well-matched mate in so many ways. She had wanted the dynasty but not at the cost of her personal happiness nor would she support the future of the Lévesque dynasty, not one led by Gaspard. It would be his dynasty not the legacy of over 3 centuries of hard work and brilliance of the Lévesque family.

She dropped off her luggage as she mused about her future fate. Stepping out of the way of the younger (and a few 7th years) dropping off their trolleys, Margaux sighed. She had never felt the need for friends and in that she was left alone. She had things like the language club, but they were not friends, just acquaintances who respect her without a better choice. Maybe Gaspard would find someone he liked and run away. She could only hope.

User Image
                                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Ratty? My, how original, never heard that before
                                                    Well, then, if you're so sure of what you want
                                                    It'd better be

Slytherin!
                                                    {OoC: Open for Interaction
                                                    (Also, Excuse my butchering of French, I sought Google Translates help as my French is limited nonexistent)
                                                    1. Gaspard and Margaux together could rule. Between Gaspard's strength to entice investors and Margaux's cute creative designs... the union is simply smart.}
                                                    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:56 am
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

While some might be sad or perhaps introspective about today, Canaan wasn't; he'd been looking forward to today. Yes, this was to be his last ride up to the castle for the start of the term, and his final season with the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, and the beginning of the term-long reviews and preparations for his NEWT exams, and all that went with it, but these weren't the reasons for why he was looking forward to today. He would be seeing Annie again, and they'd ride up to the school together, and this was reason enough for anticipation. In years past he'd make the foray north with Margaux, and while those trips had been fun, this was different.

He'd always liked Annie, had since first term, and Canaan had been crushing on her for a while before finally plucking up the courage to ask her out. Courage, because so far as he was concerned he was asking out the nicest and prettiest girl in the whole school. The trip to the music festival was even more fun because she was with him, and it was great getting the chance to show her around. Her mom seemed leery about letting her go, but, thankfully Dad was with him to help smooth things out with her family. Mom and Dad simply adored Annie, as did the cousins when they met her. During one of the performances he did with Cousin Fi, her longtime boyfriend and their band, he managed to put together an acoustic cover of Elton John's 'Your Song' for Annie, leaving the audience wondering for whom it was intended. He also made sure to take pictures of her while they were there.

As was usual today, Dad was the one whom brought Canaan to the station, and after they passed off the trunk and the cases with his broomstick and the guitars to be loaded onto the train, they shook hands and hugged each other. Dad promised to come get him for Christmas, and reminded Canaan that Annie was invited to come over for the holidays. When they parted, he and Connla were free to go find Annie. In the whirling chaos of departing students, it was the big wolfhound whom spotted her first, and he tugged on the leash and barked loudly as he drew Canaan in the right direction. "Annie! he called out to get her attention. As they got closer, "I missed you," he told her in a quieter tone, as he held out his arms to hug her, while the dog did a full-body wagging of his tail in hopes of being petted.

OOC:
mc2

Taken by Annabella Clodagh Sheehan

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori arrived on the platform with his parents. They had insisted on him looking 'presentable', which appraently meant being stuffed in to stupid uncomfortable dress pants, a button up shirt, and a blazer. He felt like a complete weirdo, but fighting his parents on this wasn't something he felt up to. His father helped him drop off his trunk for loading and then turned and gripped his shoulder firmly. He gave him a solid nod and the closest the man ever got to smiling. "Do well in classes. Don't let foolish things like friends distract you from your studies."

Tori nodded, keeping a solemn look on his face. His mother then pulled him into a gentle hug.
                                                            "We love you Hitori. Make us proud." It was always the same thing. Make us proud. Remember your studies. Don't be foolish. In his parents mind, there was no room for things like fun, enjoyment, or creativity. It had made his summer drag on so much longer than he'd wanted. But at least now, school was back and he could see his friends again, and have some freedom.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:24 pm
Hate to feel this way
And waste a day
I gotta get myself on stage
I shouldn't wait or be afraid
The chips will fall where they may

Slyтнerιɴ Secoɴd Yeαr ✌️ Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 12🤪

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv ran through the barrier with her older siblings in tow still somewhat amazed by the magics of a hidden platform. She checked her cart again to make sure nothing came loose during her run and noticed that besides her bedraggled bun everything looked good. Both Ava and Emory helped her place her trunk on the train before bringing her back to the platform for last goodbyes. "Ok so, same as last year; eat healthy, don't get into trouble, make sure you have time to study-"

"I got it, second year is the most important year of my life! Until the next. And then the next year. And then the next," Viv snickered at her sister's bland look while Emory chuckled beside her. Her sister gave a loud sigh before dragging the shorter girl into a hug against her will (ie, her squirming that she was being suffocated which didn't help when her brother also joined) before she was finally released and given a small pouch of money. One more final goodbye later and the second year was alone (kinda) on the platform. She didn't spot any of her friends or anyone she kinda knew just yet so started to walk towards a bench to sit and wait.

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                  I've got 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 on the 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑
                                                                  My 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 group 𝒦𝐼𝒮𝒮
                                                                  I've
                                                                  ʇoɓ Ace 🄵🅁🄴🄷🄻🄴🅈
                                                                  ɘv'I got ₚₑₜₑᵣ Criss
                                                                  ฬคเՇเภﻮ there for ʍɛ

Mackenna arrived at the station alone. Apparently her mother had decided 12 was old enough to walk to the station alone from their flat. Kenna really didn't mind though. She figured she was old enough to walk to the station alone too. She pushed her cart through the wall and then loaded her trunk onto the train. A bunch of other kids were having good byes with their families, or milling around with friends, and Kenna was alone.

At least she was alone until she spotted Viv in the crowd. Her friend was alone too, which was great, because Kenna really didn't feel like interupting happy family good byes or being harassed about tarot cards by Viv's younger sister. She skipped over and wrapped her friend in a surprise hug.
                                                                  "I can't believe summer is over already." She said, grinning. "And we're already second years. Crazy huh? It's like we're almost an 'appropriate' age to go gaga over boys right?" She giggled, putting appropriate in air quotes. She was joking of course. She would go gaga over whoever she wanted whenever she well pleased.

𝐼𝓃 the ﻮᵃrαᎶᵉ
                                                                  I
                                                                  𝒻Ee𝔩 丂ÃF𝐄
                                                                  No
                                                                  𝑜NⒺ 𝕔𝒶𝓇es about my ω𝐚𝓎𝓢
                                                                  Where I
                                                                  BєĻØᑎg
                                                                  No one Ħε𝐀𝐑𝓈 me sing this Ş𝔬ή𝓰

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games