Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly slipping into bed with Loki, he pulled the god close. Smiling at him, he kissed him again. When he pulled away, there was a gleam in his eyes. Smirking, he moved to kiss and nuzzle at Loki where he knew the god was ticklish, keeping his arms tight around Loki to keep him from escaping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a sigh on contentment as he was pulled close by Tony and kissed. He expected to settle down for sleep then when suddenly Tony was tickling him. "Tony!" Loki exclaimed squirming trying to escape but Tony's arms were locked around him. He laughed however as he squirmed to get away from the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Chuckling at Loki, he continued to tickle him for a few moments until he was satisfied and moved back up to kiss him again. Grinning as he pulled away, he finally loosened his arms around him. “I love you.” He said lightly, clearly pleased with himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki laughed breath I'll as Tony finally ceased in tickling him and moved back up to kiss him. "I love you too." Loki hummed kissing Tony before snuggling into the man. "Now can we sleep?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki, letting him snuggle against him again, fingers trailing up and down his back. Chuckling at his question, Tony nuzzled into his hair. “If you insist.” He joked. Relaxing into Loki, he continued to trace our patterns on Loki’s back as he slowly began to doze off with his lover.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki purred softly as Tony rubbed his hand up and down his back. "I do." Loki stated when Tony said if he insisted on going to sleep. He settled down relaxing and finally dozing when Tony continued tracing patterns on his back. Loki was lucky that night and he was able to sleep all the way through. He was still dead asleep when Tony left for work in the morning and Mischief curled up in the bed when Tony left. Loki slept through the morning and was still asleep when Tony got home.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slept soundly until JARVIS woke him in the morning. He took his time getting ready and fed Mischief her breakfast. Slipping out quietly, he made it to the office in time for his meeting and spent a little extra time after to make sure everything that needed to be done was so he could escape work once more for the next few weeks. When he returned home with just a few sandwiches and salads he’d picked up on the way back, he was surprised to find Loki wasn’t up and moving around. Slowly wandering back to the bedroom as he slipped out of his jacket and tie, he smiled at the sight of Loki still asleep and Mischief curled up beside his head. Slowly coming over to Loki, he reached out to pet his hair and knelt down to kiss his nose. “Morning sleeping beauty.” He murmured, trying to get Loki to wake up and chuckling as Mischief slowly woke and stretched before walking across Loki to get to Tony.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't wake when Tony entered the room and moved around removing his jacket and tie. Loki stirred when Tony pet his hair and kissed his nose. He stretched a bit and opened his eyes blinking sleepily. "Tony... you leaving now?" he questioned. He was still quite under the impression that the man was just getting up for work.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s question, scooping up Mischief into one arm before petting his hair again with his free hand. “No babe…..I just got back, it’s noon.” He said softly. He would be worried about Loki being so out of it, but he was just too cute when he was half asleep. He had to ignore Mischief however as she gave a demanding mew at not getting any attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled sleepily as Tony scooped up mischief and pet her. Hearing Tony say it was noon and that he was just getting back. "I slept through breakfast?" Loki questioned. He was surprised and pleased he hadn't gotten sick the night before but worried because he hadn't had his tea or eaten yet. He also had not introduced Mischief yet.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Seems like it.” Tony replied. Slowly sitting on the edge of the bed by Loki’s hip, he slowly set Mischief back on the bed by Loki where she quickly made her way up to curl under his chin, small paw coming up to tap at his chin. “You feeling alright babe?” he asked softly, hand rubbing his arm gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Mischief begged to be petted. He obliged her as he yawned sitting up. "I am alright I guess I was just more tired than I thought." Loki stated shaking his head. "With all the planning we have been getting up early and going to bed late." he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki pet the kitten and said that he was alright. Nodding at the explanation, he ran his fingers through Loki’s hair, helping to smooth it out a little. “It’s good you got some rest….you looked like you needed it.” He said gently. Leaning in to steal a kiss, he scooped up Mischief and stood. “Why don’t you get yourself up so all three of us can have lunch.” He said lightly, wiggling a finger at the kitten and chuckling as she tried to swat at him and fell deeper into the crook of his arm. “I have some sandwiches and salads for us, nothing as fancy as last night unfortunately.” He explained as he headed out of the room, setting mischief down on the floor of the kitchen and scooping out her food into a little bowl and setting it down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:13 pm
MDaylus

"I feel bad for not joining the group for breakfast this morning to introduce Mischief." Loki stated smiling when the man kissed him. "Food sounds wonderful, and I wish for my tea." Loki smiled moving from the bed. He loved seeing tony playful with Mischief moving to the table to sit down. "Salads and sandwiches are lovely." Loki assured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh don’t worry about it. She’s not going anywhere, there will be plenty of opportunities to introduce her.” Tony smiled. Once he was sure Mischief was eating, he got their food out and put it all on the table before going to retrieve himself a coke and Loki a glass of the iced tea he’d been sipping at in the mornings, finally sitting down with a sigh. It was good to be home. Slowly starting to eat, Tony was lost in thought for a few moments before he started talking. “So I’ve met your daughter, Hela, already, and Sleepnir….” He said slowly. “And you mentioned that you could get in touch with Jorm…Joru….” He continued, stumbling over the name and making a frustrated noise. He knew it, he just couldn’t pronounce it and he gave Loki a pathetic look to show that he was trying. “I know he’s usually in the oceans as some sort of huge snake….can he, I don’t know, shrink or turn humanoid?” he asked slowly. “I know Hela can mask her form and I don’t suppose Sleepnir can change, but he fits indoors….”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games