Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:18 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh
The Emerald Sorcerer-I-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

The past two weeks had been better than most now that he could flee to Ay's place when he had nowhere else to go and needed to escape from the heat. Even better, it was starting to cool off now, and he could actually survive outside for more than a handful of minutes at the time. He had only stolen a few things from Ay’s house: some little porcelain figurine that had been shoved towards the back of a shelf, a twenty dollar bill that had been left out, and a little tin box off to the side on a table that held jack-s**t nothing. The first he stole about two weeks ago after spending his first night at Ay’s, the second when Ay had to do some random maintenance to his garden a few days later, and the last was when he slipped in through an open window not quite a week ago. Part of his mind felt terrible for doing it: Ay was so damn nice and giving, and also about as naïve as a chick in Hell, it seemed extra cruel to steal. But Erik knew that was all a façade: if s**t ever got bad, Ay would throw him under the bus just like anyone else, so there was no reason to treat him any differently than anyone else. It would take something pretty major for him to change his opinion.

Today, with the less scorching weather and no particular place to go, he figured he would hit up the beach. He didn’t have swim apparel or anything, so there wasn’t really any point in walking over like an idiot, no he would probably spend most of the day in corvid form, checking stuff out and maybe causing a little mischief in the meantime. He casually stepped out the backdoor of the bookshop, then as soon as the door closed behind him, he flawlessly morphed into what could be described as the lovechild of a raven and a crow. Tagging along with him was his ever-faithful companion Krotak, who really had no interest in the beach per se, but was curious if he might score some shinies while he was out.

Flying out to the beach took hardly any time at all and even less effort. First things first, he and Krotak swooped down on any scrap of food that had been left, and even grabbed a few snacks from peoples bags and such when they weren’t looking. Afterwards, Kro went off looking for shinies, and Erik flew across the water, dipping whenever he dared, feeling the water spray up onto his feathers before tilting his wings just a little and shooting up into the sky. Man, the beach is the best when you’re a bird, infinitely better than being a human. Maybe I was supposed to have been born a bird… Nah, that probably wasn’t the case, but maybe he would have enjoyed life a bit more if he could spend it as a bird and not have to put up with all of the same s**t his human self had gotten himself into. It was a bit later when he finally decided to find someplace to perch for a bit. Landing on the roof of a watch tower, he saw Ayluin approach and set up a bunch of crap. Huh, too much junk for just him, must have company coming. He continued watching from his wonderful vantage point. Kro flew up and joined him, hiding from Ay’s sight just in case the glowworm could recognize him on sight. Not too much later, some chick and an adorable little kid approached. He married and has a kid? No, that can’t be right, his place was definitely a bachelor pad, and there weren’t any photos of them. Must just be friends. The way the kid kept watching the woman, it was obvious they were a family. By their words and restraint from more intimate actions, he had a feeling the kid and woman knew Ay, but probably weren’t close friends or anything yet. Huh, he really wanted to talk to the kid, but the woman, she seemed on edge, as if she was expecting someone on her tail. He couldn’t go down just yet, he needed a little more reassurance that she was alright.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: GoodxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: FreexxxxxxRelationship: FlocklessxxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:50 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
Where: Lune Beach
With: Yoshi and Tanjiro
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.
Dating: Single
Status: Healthy, cheerful. Spending time with his friends Yoshi and her son Tanjiro. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
Wallet: $500
User Image

The moonelf had been relaxing with his eyes closed until he picked up sounds nearby. He may not be attuned to the outdoors as much as Yoshi and Tanjiro but his racial traits did include a sharp hearing. Ayluin opened his eyes and sat up just as the excited voice of the little boy reached right next to him. A light chuckle came from the young man as he looked at the boy. "Goodmorning Tanjiro, Yoshi." he greeted them both. He glanced at the items the boy had dragged here and smiled a bit. Tanjiro really was strong. It would seem they still weren't accustomed to more casual greetings however. As close as friends as Yoshi and Ay were at the very least you'd expect the boy to feel more free to be a child. Still it wasn't the moonelf place to judge and who knew how people outside of the palace raised kids? Ayluin would gladly have helped setting them up but he knew they liked to do things themselves so he just watched and when Tanjiro asked about the items he smiled happily at the boy.

"Well of course you can my young friend. I bought them for you, so you are free to play with them to your hearts content, you don't need to ask me." he replied, though he knew it would make little difference, and chuckled softly before looking at Yoshi who joined him. Tanjiro seemed to always be reluctant to touch anything without consent, it was quite adorable. Though Ayluin himself wasn't far as stingy about it. "I have been alright these days. I have even had company almost every day. A friendly young man and his majestic raven." he replied and smiled happily. "How about you and Tanjiro?" he asked in turn. It was true the boy wasn't his child, but Ayluin did like to keep tabs on what he did and loved to present the boy with gifts. Part of the right gifts was keeping track of what their likes were after all. He enjoyed having him around as much as Yoshi. Both were always welcome at his home as well. Tanjiro could even visit by himself if he ever felt like it.

No ill word would come from the moonelf about Erik and Mr. Krotak. To him they were a friendly duo that he absolutely enjoyed having around. They had showed up a lot these passed weeks but it had never bothered Ayluin. In fact he welcomed their visits. They were friends to him and he didn't know better or they saw him as a friend too. At least it had been less warm eventually and they had less problems reaching his house. As he thought about it, Ayluin hoped they wouldn't be at his door today. He wasn't sure if he told them he would be at the beach today. It wouldn't be very good to focus on such thoughts now though so he focused his attention back on Yoshi and Tanjiro, they were the ones with him right now and he loved to spend days like this with them. Once the temperature would get better in the afternoon they could perhaps go for a swim.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Studying Illusions

Quoted
Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Emerald Sorcerer-I-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:55 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rhun Tolihzeh

㊝ '' ㊝

◉Yoshi Fujimoto The Ninja Assassin◉

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯

♚Tanjiro's eye's lit up like the fourth of July when the elf gave the okay, and this activated his ''kid mode''.'' Thank you Mr. Ay Ay'' he said happily as he went to work digging into the sand with a pale. The only thing on his mind was making a sand rocket, and what was spectacular about this. Was that the young boy looks so intent and determined to make it. Yoshi had always seen that in him the lad would become an inventor someday. As Auyluin spoke Yoshi was smiling before he even finished that sentence. but it was only a matter of time before the elf made a friend. Furthermore, his genuine kind nature is appealing. As his former bodyguard, she was a bit worried for him but suppressed that feeling no need here. Yoshi began to relax in kind before speaking her mind '' I-it was only a m-matter of time y-you're a man of g-great character after all. '' It is good to see that her friend was opening up more to this city, and the people who live here.

♚As for herself, her last attack was two weeks ago, so far she was doing good in keeping herself under control. As for Tanjiro, the lad was making moves in the right direction in his education in and out of school. Things were looking up for the both of them for the most part. In that regard, she would not let her guard down like what she is doing now. Sometimes you just got to relax and take a load off.''We're d-doing great t-thank you for asking, and thank you for the gift I a-appreciate it'' Yoshi looking over at Tabjiro who was almost done with his sand rocket. '' Hm a rocket that could travel faster than light'' the lad said speaking/thinking to himself out loud thinking about endless possibilities. Children possed great imagination after all, but Tanjiro's imagination was more constructive. Yoshi began to think to herself had she ever seen a man with a raven before? No pictures came to mind but that was alright maybe she would meet this person someday.

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯ ██ ████████████████ ---☯

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

User Image

❥Mood: Happy as a bumblebee

❥Inventory: Beach Gear

❥Location: Lume Beach

❥Thoughts:'' He found a friend."'

❥Company: Tanjiro and Ayluin

❥Money: 30,000 in the bank/ On hand 500

❥Occupation: Cashier Jewlwer

❥Relationship Status: Single and not looking at the moment.

❥Attire: Simple beach Attire

◉'''' ◉

Theme Song: Beneath The Mask

Extra:

Yohsi&Tanjiro Theme: The Greatest Love Of All

Yoshi&Yamoto Theme: Memories Of You

Alternate Theme(When she loses control): Throw it all away (Song starts at 1:11)

Weapon(s): Tamashi Kyuban(Soul Sucker): A Japanese ninja blade with a crimson blade, and jet black hilt. A key chain is attached to the end of the hilt it looks like a warp and distorted cross. The blade can be summoned with thought and gives off an evil aura of doom and foreboding. Legend says this is the true soul of Yoshi Fujimoto who really knows for sure?

Ninja tools: She has extensive knowledge of all ninja tools and how to use them effectively. Smoke bombs, kunai, shuriken, ninja blades, caltrop, Kusari-Gama, blow dart, Yumi(Japanese bow) etc.

Species: Arch-Demon/Human

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}
>Demonic Energy Manipulation 1: Yoshi as the ability to manipulate her own demonic energy to create weapons made of pure energy. These weapons are far more powerful than just regular steel weapons.

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 2: Yoshi is able to solidify her own demonic energy into walls of energy to block enemies attacks or cover herself in it like lightweight heavy armor if that makes sense(Not sure if that counts as an add on)

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 3: Desperate times call for desperate measures, and blasting your enemies into oblivion is one of them. Yoshi can channel her demonic energy into beams highly destructive being a demon hybrid and all. Usually uses this as a last resort.

>SuperHuman Speed: Being a demon a supernatural creature her speed is fast as a race car. About 200 mph.

> SuperHuman Accuracy: Having this ability allows her to hit her target from miles away. Among other things like attacking pressure points more accurately, and hitting her target most of the time. It doesn't matter how accurate you're when your target can just bloc or is fast enough to dodge.

>Superhuman Strength: Being a demon and all, she is for above any human being in strength. Arch-Demon equals greater strength, and so her strength caps at 1500.

⇉ Her eyes become a golden color when she is overwhelmed by her inner demons so to speak.
⇉ Yoshi is known to have an incredible singing voice, but only sings when she is drunk or for her son to calm him down or put him to sleep.
⇉ She likes the whole magical girl outfits and often wears them when no one is around.
⇉ She tries to limit her killings to criminals you can thank the t.v show dexter for that and not the cartoon one.
⇉ Her son Tanjiro is only four years old.
User Image

⇉Owns a pet demon-kitten named Kiba.
⇉ Ninja attire when she is on the prowl.
User Image

⇉ How She used to look back in the day well some 400 plus years ago.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:58 am
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Rhun Tolihzeh

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

From what he could observe, while the three did seem to know each other rather well, it was quite obvious that Ay and the woman were just friends, which meant the child was not his. Not that it really mattered, but he didn’t like going into things without all of the information he could get. While he would have preferred to get more information on the woman, and frankly if it had just been her and Ay he would have continued watching from the sidelines, but there was a kid with them working on building something in the sand and twelve years of instincts were telling him he needed to go over there right now. Motioning over to Kro, they both flew off to the back of the smoothie place where people couldn’t really get a clear view of them. As Erik was about to land, he started the transformation, which looked more like a wave of change rippled over him for half a second (but it was more complex than that, he was just really good at it by now.) As per usual, his wardrobe looked a little out of place, but it was what he had. Krotak landed upon his shoulder and kept an eye out for, well, anything that might present itself. Erik walked around the corner of the smoothie place and headed straight for the little group. As he neared, he lit up a cigarette; sure it would mean he would have to keep his distance, but at least it made him feel (and hopefully look) more casual. Once he was fairly close, he gave a curt nod to Ay, ”morning. I saw you from the path, but didn’t see you had company. Just wanted to say hi is all, if I’m interrupting I can clear out.” Maybe your average person would tell him to bugger off, but judging by what he knew of Ay thus far, he imagined the elf would take the “more the merrier” route, so he’d be invited to stick around. Plus, maybe the kid would want to play with the smart a** birdie. It was a thought. Speaking of thoughts, it might be a good idea if he introduced himself, even if he was still waiting on Ay to say if he could stick around. ”My b, I shouldn’t up and invade without introducing. I’m Erik, a friend of Ay’s, and this,” he said gesturing to the raven on his shoulder, ”is Krotak, my somewhat trusty friend.” Krotak glared at him but kept his beak shut just in case the two newbies could speak raven. Just wouldn’t do if Kro snarked back and the kid understood him.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: GoodxxxxxxPlace to stay: BookstorexxxxxxMood: ChillxxxxxxRelationship: FlocklessxxxxxxOoc: His outfit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:29 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ayluin1215 Pasadena
With: Tanjiro, Yoshi, Erik and Mr. Krotak
Voice: Though he rarely sings or speaks in the old language.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
Wallet: $500
User Image

"You're very welcome Tanjiro, I'm happy to be able to offer this to you." he replied and smiled when the boy went off to start building with the sand. Of course the moonelf didn't know any better than that the boy was just living a normal boy life. He watched him for a bit but when Yoshi spoke, Ayluin shifted his gaze to his friend and smiled a bit. "I'm really not that special." he said, still feeling a little embarrassed with such compliments, even from his long time friend. But he was glad he made a new friend already and they had promptly visited a lot which Ayluin had enjoyed. When Yoshi said they were great the elf smiled again. "I'm glad to hear that. And no problem at all. It's my pleasure." he replied to the thanks. Ayluin loved kids and even though he didn't expect to have any of his own, considering his sexuality, he wouldn't let it stop him from spoiling Tanjiro a bit. The young boy really was quite special, very intelligent. His friend was right in being proud of him, they would come a long way in their future life for sure.

Ayluin chuckled softly when he heard Tanjiro mutter about his rocket and smiled a bit but before he could think about it to much he was distracted by a familiar voice. The moonelf blinked a bit and he glanced into the direction of the sound. When he saw it was indeed Erik, Ayluin smiled and looked at them fully. "Hello Erik! And Mr. Krotak. What a nice surprise to see you both." he said happy to see them again. And at such an unexpected place. Before he could introduce them though, they already did themselves and Ayluin chuckled a bit and nodded. " This lady is Yoshi and the adorable boy over there is Tanjiro. I just mentioned you two to Yoshi a moment ago." he said and introduced the other two. "As for interrupting, don't worry. You didn't interrupt us. We're just enjoying some free time here on the beach. Feel free to join us if you want." the moonelf spoke, more than happy to share the spot, food and drinks he brought with his new friends as well.

After that he would leave Erik and Yoshi to greeting each other for now though as he moved to make some extra room by putting some items aside and placing his bag closer to him. The young man just hoped that Krotak could eat whichever he had brought. He wasn't that well known with ravens yet after all. He learned more every day but mostly from observing Krotak. Ayluin smiled and took a package of little cakes out of his bag, took one out for Mr. Krotak, in case he may not be able to pick one out of a package himself, and offered them to the others with him. "Where do you want to eat it Mr. Krotak?" he asked the raven, already accustomed to talking with the corvid. And Yoshi knew that he could talk to animals after all.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Several bags of seeds

HIS ABILITIES

⬤ One of his abilities is that he can grow plants from seeds. Nothing major but he can grow small fruits (berries, strawberries etc.) and herbs.

He can conjure a powerful shield of energy which blocks attacks and repels the attacker. But the more often he has to use it or the longer he has to sustain it, the more energy this drains. The same goes for how many he is protecting. If it is just himself it takes less energy than when protecting two or more. If he is to tired he can't call upon the shield at all.

Studying Illusions

Quoted
-

-

-

[color=#00b359]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:08 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Rhun Tolihzeh

㊝ '' ㊝

◉Yoshi Fujimoto The Ninja Assassin◉

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

♚ Yoshi was unphased by the appearance of the young man that came before them. He was definitely someone special he stood out from the crowd his long orange hair. The woman did not focus on his eyepatch most people didn't like it when others stared. The women knew how it felt to be different, she defiantly wouldn't like it if someone were to just focus on her stuttering and clumsiness. Instead, she greeted the young man his eyepatch might as well not have been there in Yoshi's perspective. ''N-no n-need to a-apologise Erik nice to meet you'' she said happily a small smile on her face. Yoshi spoke to him as an equal to her any friend of Ay was a friend to her. Looking over at the beautiful raven she greeted Krotak with similarity to Erik but with a twist '' W-what an a-amazing bird hello M-mr.Krotak'' she said politely. Yoshi is very familiar with ravens and birds of the corvid family after all they were very valuable allies back in her time.

♚ Yoshi almost wanted to go on about stories of a few feathered friends she had known back in the day. Almost she didn't want to give the guy an ear full of stories they just met, but maybe later when they got to know each other. They can then have a grand discussion of Raven and other corvid related topics. Her mind began to run for a bit'' I wonder will he be able to sense our demonic auras....''' animals always had that six sense about them, but they two demons harbored no ill attentions. Her contemplation was broken when Tanjiro said ''Wow a Raven ''' he said while slowly standing up looking over at the man and his bird. Though he was a bit scared of the man he was also brave walking up to them slowly. His sand rocket was complete by then with a little man atop of it that man is an elf.

'' Hello sir and...Mr krotak'' when the lad spoke to the raven he spoke in the bird's tongue '' What is it like flying so high Mr. Krotak?'' flying is one of the many things young Tanjiro wanted to do, but he was not old enough. Seeing the cake his attention was split and thanked the elf before looking at the man and the bird. '' I wish I had some bird seeds for you'' he told the raven'' But if you want you can have some of my cake as well'' he offered his bright personality shining through. Yoshi was smiling as she took the cake her son was such a gentleman. Yoshi could not speak the language of birds, so it sounded like a Raven. Seeing those sounds come out of her son's mouth always made her feel astonished. Where could he have gotten that ability she thought, she began to get lost in thought. This man and his bird things were going to be interesting. The man didn't seem like a bad guy she just hopes her old bodyguard ways didn't come back to hunt her.
OCC:

㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬㊝

User Image

❥Mood: Happy as a bumblebee

❥Inventory: Beach Gear

❥Location: Lume Beach

❥Thoughts:'' A man and his bird lovely '

❥Company: Tanjiro and Ayluin

❥Money: 30,000 in the bank/ On hand 500

❥Occupation: Cashier Jewlwer

❥Relationship Status: Single and not looking at the moment.

❥Attire: Simple beach Attire

◉'''' ◉

Theme Song: Beneath The Mask

Extra:

Yohsi&Tanjiro Theme: The Greatest Love Of All

Yoshi&Yamoto Theme: Memories Of You

Alternate Theme(When she loses control): Throw it all away (Song starts at 1:11)

Weapon(s): Tamashi Kyuban(Soul Sucker): A Japanese ninja blade with a crimson blade, and jet black hilt. A key chain is attached to the end of the hilt it looks like a warp and distorted cross. The blade can be summoned with thought and gives off an evil aura of doom and foreboding. Legend says this is the true soul of Yoshi Fujimoto who really knows for sure?

Ninja tools: She has extensive knowledge of all ninja tools and how to use them effectively. Smoke bombs, kunai, shuriken, ninja blades, caltrop, Kusari-Gama, blow dart, Yumi(Japanese bow) etc.

Species: Arch-Demon/Human

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}
>Demonic Energy Manipulation 1: Yoshi as the ability to manipulate her own demonic energy to create weapons made of pure energy. These weapons are far more powerful than just regular steel weapons.

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 2: Yoshi is able to solidify her own demonic energy into walls of energy to block enemies attacks or cover herself in it like lightweight heavy armor if that makes sense(Not sure if that counts as an add on)

>Demonic Energy Manipulation 3: Desperate times call for desperate measures, and blasting your enemies into oblivion is one of them. Yoshi can channel her demonic energy into beams highly destructive being a demon hybrid and all. Usually uses this as a last resort.

>SuperHuman Speed: Being a demon a supernatural creature her speed is fast as a race car. About 200 mph.

> SuperHuman Accuracy: Having this ability allows her to hit her target from miles away. Among other things like attacking pressure points more accurately, and hitting her target most of the time. It doesn't matter how accurate you're when your target can just bloc or is fast enough to dodge.

>Superhuman Strength: Being a demon and all, she is for above any human being in strength. Arch-Demon equals greater strength, and so her strength caps at 1500.

⇉ Her eyes become a golden color when she is overwhelmed by her inner demons so to speak.
⇉ Yoshi is known to have an incredible singing voice, but only sings when she is drunk or for her son to calm him down or put him to sleep.
⇉ She likes the whole magical girl outfits and often wears them when no one is around.
⇉ She tries to limit her killings to criminals you can thank the t.v show dexter for that and not the cartoon one.
⇉ Her son Tanjiro is only four years old.
User Image

⇉Owns a pet demon-kitten named Kiba.
⇉ Ninja attire when she is on the prowl.
User Image

⇉ How She used to look back in the day well some 400 plus years ago.
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:15 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑰тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦④
( ① чєαя, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:32 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: 'I look forward to hanging out with my friend.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

A smile was on Seth's face as he walked on the path towards the beach. It was perhaps not the best time to go swimming for most, but him and Billy had been on the phone the day before and ended up agreeing to meet up at the beach for the day. It hadn't been in the water magi's planning but then he was a total novice when it came to surfing. He had never expected this weather to be great for it. Seth chuckled a bit as he remembered his own ignorance. Though even if they would just meet up he would have come too. They had hit it off quite well that day on the beach and he had been wanting to hang out with them again someday soon. It wasn't long after that the young man was greeted by the salted air of the beach in full. When he heard a seagull nearby he looked up and saw some fly over. The water mage closed his eyes for a moment as he allowed the breeze to play through his hair a bit. The closer he got to the beach, the more wind he could feel, but it was a pleasant one. Sure enough the next bend brought the ocean into view and once more the water struck Seth with it's beauty as it spread far and wide while the wind played with the waves. The water almost seemed to have the same color as his eyes.

He could just feel that it would be a great day today. Or perhaps that was just his general optimistic mind telling him so. He did feel a little apprehensive about the surfing but mostly because he was convinced he would make a fool of himself. Still it would be a fun day. Once he had woken up Seth had taken a shower immediately before starting breakfast and after that he had brushed his hair and teeth to get ready for the day. He was very attentive to his teeth too considering his likeness to sweets, yet he had never had as much as a cavity. After that he had gotten dressed in a blue swim shorts, light blue sneakers without socks and a white t-shirt. Like last time he was wearing a bag with him with snacks and drinks but this time it was a bit more variant as he had kept his friend in mind too. Snacks and other sweet stuff were a big part of the water magi's days. And definitely something he always wanted to have in his dressing room too. It seemed that it had leaked out by now though since he often had fans give him chocolate and sweets. Surprisingly he always stayed slim though, perhaps because his lifestyle was quite active when not playing the violin. Or maybe it was his magic abilities.

Seth shook his head a bit, getting his head out of the clouds as the path made way for plain beach sand. While he was by himself that wasn't a problem, but he wouldn't be for much longer. He would be poor company if he allowed his thoughts to run off with him as they sometimes did. The young man walked over the beach and looked around him as he made his way to what he hoped would be a good place to learn surfing. At the same time though he kept an eye on the people around him because frankly if his friend was already here, he would be hard to miss. As impressively tall as they were. If he wouldn't see them though he would just end up sitting down and waiting for a while as he kept an eye on the entrances to the beach so he could spot them quickly. Seth wasn't sure if there had been anything else he should have brought but he would learn soon enough.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:34 am
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ He was here once again he did find himself coming to the beach lately more than before. Yet all the times he had come here again it was filled with fun. Never a dull moment and today is not one of the dull ones. After all, he was about to teach his new friend Seth how to surf! Which he was looking forward to ever since that phone call. The Demi-God made sure to be well-rested and refreshed for this day, and now he is at the beach looking clean. Scouring the area the big man held two surfboards under the right arm. The warm breeze swept over him and he took a deep breath and exhaled. With sudden speed, Billy jogs down to the sand heading to the coastline. He jogs with a smile on his face as he got his blood pumping.

♞Then he spotted Seth sitting down waiting on him. Billy headed his way and when he was close enough he called out'' Surf up Seth I hope you're ready to catch some waves and much more'' his voice boom with confidence. Confidence in his new friend's ability to surf the waves like a pro. There was something else he wanted to see/know about this man. Would his connection with water grow stronger once he learns to surf the waves? It was a farfetched plan he had cooked up under the guise of going to surf. The core principle was the same at the end of the day it is all about having fun. Sticking the two surfboards into the sand to hold them upright. Upon looking you could see the amazing paint job. One was of course of a diverse looking forest scape very lush and detailed. The other one is an ocean theme showing off the vastness of the ocean. Among the various life forms that called it home you could who was who's.

♞Billy knows a woman by the name of Mina who painted his surfboard years ago, and now Seth own surfboard. Billy stood facing the sea a mellow expression on his face as always complete with a grin. Looking down over at Seth he says'' Whenever you're ready Seth I'll teach you everything I know about surfing.'' His brown eyes matched Seth Ocean blue a looked that said ready to have some fun?

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Relaxed/ happy

Thoughts:''Surf up...ah just like the movie''

Company: Seth

Wallet:700$ Bank: 800.00$

Items:

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:13 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: 'Wow...that was unexpected.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

Seth was just relaxing a bit for now. He looked forward to this new experience. Especially since it would be another fun activity to do with water. It wouldn't come as a surprise that the water magi was always drawn to the element. He didn't need it around nor was he depended on it, but a vast majority of his abilities needed water in the direct environment as he couldn't pull water out of thin air. He was nowhere near that level for his people nor could he really train it without someone to pass on the knowledge to him. Normally the young man wouldn't consider trying it, as he was often told he had to be very careful so he wouldn't risk his livelihood. his violin play. But since this would be with water, he felt more comfortable trying it. Also he was quite certain Billy wouldn't let him get into any real trouble. He would also be accompanied by a professional surfer, namely the demi-god, so Seth just expected this to be an awesome day with his friend and a chance to learn something new. He just hoped that he didn't pull Billy away from Saorise because of it. They showed to be a really amazing couple. As he thought about that he was looking at the ocean until he heard a familiar voice calling out and he looked away from the ocean and into the direction of the sound and smiled when he saw Billy come running up to him. "Hello Billy!" he called back getting up and waved.

It didn't take long for the tall man to reach him at all. Seth couldn't help but stay amazed at their stature. Of course he was rather short, which only increased the obvious difference. Not that it mattered. The water magi didn't feel challenged just because he was short. He had accepted it as part of him. And he had to admit it was kind of fun at times to be confused for being much younger. If only to see the surprise when he told someone his actual age. In that sense life was a playground for the young man. Once Billy was near him, Seth looked at the two boards curiously and looked at them closer when the man tucked them upright in the sand. "Wow, they look amazing." he said in awe at the paint jobs on the surfboards. He saw the detail and how much care had gone into decorating them like that. Of course he was immediately drawn to the one with the ocean theme. Seth had expected the other to bring a practice board for him of course, but this was remarkable. It made Seth wonder if this was a design especially themed to his liking. That must have cost a fortune he thought. It didn't dawn to him it might be a gift for him however.

"Thank you for bringing those!" he said with a cheerful smile. If he had to be honest, Seth was really looking forward to this. As much as he loved the violin and his work as a professional violinist, that old street rat that he once used to be was still stirring beneath and he had been woefully deprived of anything exciting for years by now. It was either too dangerous, too wild, too exposed or too 'beneath' him according to his previous manager. That was also why Seth had picked another one though, especially the manager's arrogance had bothered him. To Seth no one and nothing was beneath him and after the so maniest clash between the water mage and his manager, Seth had left them and found another rather quickly. Of course that man was overcautious as well, but at least he didn't try to control Seth's life as badly. The young man looked up at Billy and smiled happily nodding his head. "I was ready the moment I came to the beach! You have no idea how long it has been since I was able to try anything new. Well except for moving here of course." he replied. Seth hadn't really told Billy about his previous manager and it never came up either really. That day on the beach he had really felt like just one of the people. And he genuinely enjoyed his time with his friend, they were the type of cheerful where you could only feel cheerful yourself.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet
Snacks
Sodas

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:07 pm
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ The look on Seth's face made this all worth it and he needed to thank his friend Mina once again. This Mina is a close friend of Billy back when he was in middle school. She was just as laid back as he was, but her patining skills were number one in the school. Hell they even dated for a bit you could say she was his middle school crush. Yet it never ended up being a serious thing and they just decided to remain friends ever since. Mina was one of a handful woman in his life that have a deep connection. Saorise on the other was on another level and had his heart completely in her hands. The cool thing about this all was that Mina didn't charge him a dime once he told her it was for a friend. In the end, it pays to have strong connections and strong friends. '' I'm glad you like them my friend Mina did the painting for me free of charge'' his voice spoke of pride for his friend. It did slip the big man's mind to bring Seth a practice board.

♞ Just to be sure he would address this just to be on the safe side'' Let me know if the board is too much and we can go rent a practice board. It slipped my mind that I should have eased you into this with something more suitable.'' He said nonchalantly before adding '' Or should we try the level up system you? I start you off with a practice board and when you're ready I'll give you...the Ocean Master'' the way he spoke Ocean Master he tired making it sound mystical. '' I was being dramatic when I came up with that name, but you can change it to whatever name you'd like'' he said a light chuckle escaping his lips. '' And no problemo let this be a symbol of our new friendship'' as he spoke those words he was also thinking of Val. When Seth began to speak once more Billy could feel the positive vibes coming from the man. '' Sounds like you've been starved of some adventure lucky we ran into each other. Time to explore the waves and learn something new yeah? I'll teach you everything I know just like master taught me'' he said his voice mellow as always. Hiding the hint of sadness in his voice for you see the man who taught him had passed away.

♞His name was Surfer Joe the man was a hidden legend he never sought fame nor fortune. You could say his real prize was riding the waves his passion and respect for the seas guided him. Billy met the man when he was twenty-five and things just went off from there. Remembering the first time he was on a board Billy was neither fantastic or terrible he was in the middle. With enough schooling he too became an expert under Surfer Joe training. Billy knew he would never become a master like Joe but he was content with his skills. Now he had a chance to pass the knowledge on to the very eager Seth. maybe the passion will rub off on him as well?'' So what is going to be Ocean man? Should we dive on in with the board or should we rent a practice board first? Either way, I got your back'' driving the point home he gave Seth a thumbs up.

OCC: I just expanded Billy backgorund with these Npcs whee

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Mellow/Encouraging

Thoughts:'' Be the wave.....just like master said''

Company: Seth

Wallet:700$ Bank: 800.00$

Items:

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games