Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:58 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele

*No, I think they do..."
*Cornelius answers, following Aileen's gaze.*
"Just not as easily as we do... besides, it's not her body that is tired... It's her mind..."
*He then looks back down at Aileen.*
"The stress of war is getting to her... She wants to take a break from it... spend some time with me..."
*He then looks back at Luminova again...*
"So do I..."

"We all are."
*Aidar adds.*

*Cornelius looks passed Aileen, at Aidar.*
"Captain?"
*He asks.*

"We been fightin the Zurge fo weeks with little tae nae res, and tae top it of, we've noo ad tae contend wit Tyrius, plus, we knoo tha he be sendin his full force at us, noo tha he can't fight, imself... Even those o os who normally hunger fo battle, be startin tae show signs o fatigue..."
*With those words, Aidar turns and walk out into the hall and looks around to see how Veronica is doing with the Wargs.*
"Veronica! Shinryu! I wanna complete report o our conditions!"
The crystal tablets float over and around Shinryu and he scans them really quickly. "The rest of you guys are fine now, any residue radiation is now gone a long with any traces of silver or silverite, most of the healing my gel did, so your natural healing factors can do the rest
All you need now is to relax or at least slow your heart rates down. Let me know if you guys feel any discomfort anywhere on your body" Shinryu then evaporates his body into dust and just fades into the mist

"Excellent..."
*Aidar says.*
"Ah'm feelin better, already..."
*He then turns left to look in the direction of the bend in the hall to see the Wargs. he can't see veronica anywhere, but he knows she's there, somewhere... Some place nearby.*
"Veronica, Wha be the status o the Wargs?"
"That woman's shenanigans annoy me..."
*He thinks to himself.*
"That woman's ability to fade in and out of our plain would best be used as a defense to elude enemies, and instead she uses it as a toy to screw with her team mates..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:31 pm
*Cornelius then sees Sha standing down the hall leaning in the corner of the bend, The Elf's hazmat suit making it quite easy for the Shadow Knight to spot, and makes his way through the group, wading between the Wargs and walks over to him.*
"Mr. Sha?"
*He asks calmly.*  

Cornelius Steele

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:24 am
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele

*No, I think they do..."
*Cornelius answers, following Aileen's gaze.*
"Just not as easily as we do... besides, it's not her body that is tired... It's her mind..."
*He then looks back down at Aileen.*
"The stress of war is getting to her... She wants to take a break from it... spend some time with me..."
*He then looks back at Luminova again...*
"So do I..."

"We all are."
*Aidar adds.*

"Captain?"
*He asks.*

"We been fightin the Zurge fo weeks with little tae nae res, and tae top it of, we've noo ad tae contend wit Tyrius, plus, we knoo tha he be sendin his full force at us, noo tha he can't fight, imself... Even those o os who normally hunger fo battle, be startin tae show signs o fatigue..."
*With those words, Aidar turns and walk out into the hall and looks around to see how Veronica is doing with the Wargs.*
The crystal tablets float over and around Shinryu and he scans them really quickly. "The rest of you guys are fine now, any residue radiation is now gone a long with any traces of silver or silverite, most of the healing my gel did, so your natural healing factors can do the rest
All you need now is to relax or at least slow your heart rates down. Let me know if you guys feel any discomfort anywhere on your body" Shinryu then evaporates his body into dust and just fades into the mist

"Excellent..."
*Aidar says.*
*He then turns to look in the direction of the bend in the hall and looks right at veronica.*
"Veronica, wha be the status o the Wargs?"

Veronica: OH HELLLLLL NO!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO * Veronica walks back and forth engulfed in black flames ranting and complaining and repeatedly saying "No". Tension fills and ominous presences fill the air. She storms in behind Aidar and continues to rant and complain until Rubilax pops up beside her saying* "Veronica, calm down! I don't know what got your tail in a such bunch, but-" He then gets immediately cut off by Veronica who turns around and proceeds to say "They made Jackie "walk out" and now they have have forced the "Starco" couple forever banning the "Jarco" ALOT of fans wanted to see!!!!! I AM MAAAAAAAA-"
Veronica glows and flies straight out of the roof up outside the hospital and flies off screaming in a fit of unyielding rage and flies off at incredidle speed screaming at the top of her lungs. Back where she left Aidar and rubilax, a note falls infront of Aidar.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:29 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele

"Captain?"
*He asks.*

"Excellent..."
*Aidar says.*
*He then turns to look in the direction of the bend in the hall and looks right at veronica.*
"Veronica, wha be the status o the Wargs?"

Veronica: OH HELLLLLL NO!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO * Veronica walks back and forth engulfed in black flames ranting and complaining and repeatedly saying "No". Tension fills and ominous presences fill the air. She storms in behind Aidar and continues to rant and complain until Rubilax pops up beside her saying* "Veronica, calm down! I don't know what got your tail in a such bunch, but-" He then gets immediately cut off by Veronica who turns around and proceeds to say "They made Jackie "walk out" and now they have have forced the "Starco" couple forever banning the "Jarco" ALOT of fans wanted to see!!!!! I AM MAAAAAAAA-"
Veronica glows and flies straight out of the roof up outside the hospital and flies off screaming in a fit of unyielding rage and flies off at incredidle speed screaming at the top of her lungs. Back where she left Aidar and rubilax, a note falls in front of Aidar.

Aidar catches the note and examines it.
"Hmmm... Good job, Veronica..."
He mutters.
"Bu, we all be tired an in need o rest..."
With those words, Aidar then crumples the paper and eats it.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:15 pm
Cornelius Steele
*Cornelius then sees Sha standing down the hall leaning in the corner of the bend, The Elf's hazmat suit making it quite easy for the Shadow Knight to spot, and makes his way through the group, wading between the Wargs and walks over to him.*
"Mr. Sha?"
*He asks calmly.*

Pain...

In all his many years, he had never known such pain. Not the wars, not the dark years, not even when she passed had he felt such agony. He had done his best to keep up, but his lagging body wouldn't allow him. His steps became slower and slower, his very breath burned in his lungs, even his sight and hearing became foggy and dulled. He sank to his knees and gently laid Mina's body down as he felt himself go under and unconsciousness strove to take him.

He fumbled in his robes and he felt the cold band of the ring he had found earlier. His hand clasped around it as he heard his name being called. He fumbled as he scooped Mina back up and struggled to his feet. "Yes?" he wheezed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:49 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
"Mr. Sha?"
*He asks calmly.*

Pain...

In all his many years, he had never known such pain. Not the wars, not the dark years, not even when she passed had he felt such agony. He had done his best to keep up, but his lagging body wouldn't allow him. His steps became slower and slower, his very breath burned in his lungs, even his sight and hearing became foggy and dulled. He sank to his knees and gently laid Mina's body down as he felt himself go under and unconsciousness strove to take him.

He fumbled in his robes and he felt the cold band of the ring he had found earlier. His hand clasped around it as he heard his name being called. He fumbled as he scooped Mina back up and struggled to his feet. "Yes?" he wheezed.

With a heavy heart, Cornelius watches as the Elf struggles to keep on his feet while holding the dead body of his beloved and the thoughts of his own previous family come flooding back to his mind... How he found the remains of his wife and children bound to stakes in his front yard... How he couldn't even hold or bury their bodies as they crumbled to ash at his touch... The clawing of his eyes to to try to remove the horror from his sight... The blood and ash mixing in his wounds, tattooing him to where he constantly looked like he was weeping black blood... and the rage... the overwhelming maddening rage and all the countless lives he took in his madness... Whether they were guilty, or innocent, he doesn't know, but he knows that they were lives and that he shouldn't have taken them... His tattoos gone, now, removed along with all the rest of his physical scars by his resurrection at Luminova's hands, but the mental scars?... So many mental scars... So many past misdeeds lurking in the back of his mind and behind his eyelids... waiting to return to the front when sleep and memory take hold of him... Trying to brush the memories aside, he dons that fake smile that he wears to hide his sorrow, his face appearing cheerful and kind, but his amber eyes showing a deep pain, and his emotion broadcasting to the telepathic senses of the Elf, like a billboard.
"Luminova will see you, now..."
Cornelius says, as bits and pieces of his shadow rise up to take the form of a cloud of bats that hover just to Sha's right and go into what appears to be a tight sheet formation akin to a table.
"You can leave her with them, they'll look after her, in your stead."
Stepping aside and still looking toward Sha, Cornelius gestures down the crowded hall with his right hand.
"This way, please?"  

Cornelius Steele

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:19 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
"Mr. Sha?"
*He asks calmly.*

Pain...

With a heavy heart, Cornelius watches as the Elf struggles to keep on his feet while holding the dead body of his beloved and the thoughts of his own previous family come flooding back to his mind... How he found the remains of his wife and children bound to stakes in his front yard... How he couldn't even hold or bury their bodies as they crumbled to ash at his touch... The clawing of his eyes to to try to remove the horror from his sight... The blood and ash mixing in his wounds, tattooing him to where he constantly looked like he was weeping black blood... and the rage... the overwhelming maddening rage and all the countless lives he took in his madness... Whether they were guilty, or innocent, he doesn't know, but he knows that they were lives and that he shouldn't have taken them... His tattoos gone, now, removed along with all the rest of his physical scars by his resurrection at Luminova's hands, but the mental scars?... So many mental scars... So many past misdeeds lurking in the back of his mind and behind his eyelids... waiting to return to the front when sleep and memory take hold of him... Trying to brush the memories aside, he dons that fake smile that he wears to hide his sorrow, his face appearing cheerful and kind, but his amber eyes showing a deep pain, and his emotion broadcasting to the telepathic senses of the Elf, like a billboard.
Cornelius says, as bits and pieces of his shadow rise up to take the form of a cloud of bats that hover just to Sha's right and go into what appears to be a tight sheet formation akin to a table.
Stepping aside and still looking toward Sha, Cornelius gestures down the crowded hall with his right hand.
"This way, please?"

He tilted his head to look at the Knight as he gestured to leave Mina behind while he was being treated. He looked down at Mina's still form before he raised his eyes back up as he shook his head. "If it's all the same, I'd rather not. This happened because I wasn't there for her. I was guilty of it once, I will not be so a second time. I'm staying with her until the end." He did his best to hoist her into a more comfortable position. "Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:10 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
"Mr. Sha?"
*He asks calmly.*

Pain...

"This way, please?"

He tilted his head to look at the Knight as he gestured to leave Mina behind while he was being treated. He looked down at Mina's still form before he raised his eyes back up as he shook his head. "If it's all the same, I'd rather not. This happened because I wasn't there for her. I was guilty of it once, I will not be so a second time. I'm staying with her until the end." He did his best to hoist her into a more comfortable position. "Lead the way."

Cornelius's smile fades as he looks at Sha for a moment and then his shadow bats burst into small clouds of black mist and vanish.
"Very well"
He says. Then turning about leads the Elf down Elf back down the hall until he comes to where the Wargs are gathered and blocking the way.
"Part, you scruffy beasts."
He says.
"Let us through."  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:58 pm
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
"Mr. Sha?"
*He asks calmly.*

Pain...

"This way, please?"

Cornelius's smile fades as he looks at Sha for a moment and then his shadow bats burst into small clouds of black mist and vanish.
"Very well"
He says. Then turning about leads the Elf down Elf back down the hall until he comes to where the Wargs are gathered and blocking the way.
He says.
"Let us through."

Greagus then Mountain comes upon the two, wading through the rest of the Wargs, like a bear through a stream and turning about, lays down and looks back at them as of to beckon them onto his back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele
"Mr. Sha?"
*He asks calmly.*

Pain...

"This way, please?"

"Very well"
He says.
"Let us through."

Greagus the Mountain comes upon the two, wading through the rest of the Wargs, like a bear through a stream and turning about, lays down and looks back at them as if to beckon them onto his back.

Cornelius turns back to Sha.
"It appears we have been offered a lift."
He says.
"There isn't enough room for the three of us, I'll go on ahead and meet you on the other side."
And with those words, the Shadow Knight disassembles into a cloud of bats that fly to the other end of the hall and reassembles beyond the Wargs.  

Cornelius Steele

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:35 am
Exiting the room into the the hall, Aileen heads down the southern bend of the hall, just around the corner, and sits down in a canine fashion against the wall. Anybody who sees her would be fully convivced that if she wanted to, she woud be able to reach up and scratch behind her ear with her foot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:25 am
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

"This way, please?"

"Very well"
He says.
"Let us through."

Greagus the Mountain comes upon the two, wading through the rest of the Wargs, like a bear through a stream and turning about, lays down and looks back at them as if to beckon them onto his back.

He says.
"There isn't enough room for the three of us, I'll go on ahead and meet you on the other side."
And with those words, the Shadow Knight disassembles into a cloud of bats that fly to the other end of the hall and reassembles beyond the Wargs.

If he could have arched an eyebrow he would have, but his body was quickly giving out on him. With a pain filled with, he gently laid Mina across the Warg's back before he slowly climbed aboard. "Do go easy. I don't know how much excitement I can take." He gently dug his heels into that Wary's sides to get things moving.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:53 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele
sha312
Cornelius Steele

"This way, please?"

"Very well"
He says.
"Let us through."

He says.

If he could have arched an eyebrow he would have, but his body was quickly giving out on him. With a pain filled with, he gently laid Mina across the Warg's back before he slowly climbed aboard. "Do go easy. I don't know how much excitement I can take." He gently dug his heels into the Warg's sides to get things moving.

Slowly, Greagus rises to his feet and strongly wades through the other Wargs, steadily balancing his load as he carries the Elf and his own dead kinswoman down the hall to rendezvous with the Shadow Knight in front of the door. to the medical room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:17 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Burning Icewolf
Cornelius Steele

"Very well"
He says.
"Let us through."

He says.

If he could have arched an eyebrow he would have, but his body was quickly giving out on him. With a pain filled with, he gently laid Mina across the Warg's back before he slowly climbed aboard. "Do go easy. I don't know how much excitement I can take." He gently dug his heels into the Warg's sides to get things moving.

Slowly, Greagus rises to his feet and strongly wades through the other Wargs, steadily balancing his load as he carries the Elf and his own dead kinswoman down the hall to rendezvous with the Shadow Knight in front of the door. to the medical room.

The Shadow Knight approaches Warg and rider as they emerge from the the other side of the crowd.
"This way..."
He tells the Elf, gesturing to the door just behind him on his left with an open and with the palm facing up.
"She's just through this room."
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25043235&page=168  

Cornelius Steele

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games