Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:04 am

"Genji your nightmares are about to come true." Kai stared at Kenji attempting to perform his doujutsu. "Kami no Yami: Chigekiyo" Kai thought in his mind.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:40 am

Kai Hyugiha
"Genji your nightmares are about to come true." Kai stared at Kenji attempting to perform his doujutsu. "Kami no Yami: Chigekiyo" Kai thought in his mind.

((Genji? Lol, typo there...))

Kenji no!!! Avert your eyes!! Kenji was puzzled. It was not the first time the Dragon yelled in alarm... and for some reason, he never fails to listen... Kenji quickly closed his eyes. "What's the matter?"

The Dragon then replied: He's going to attempt to use his Mangekyou... keep your eyes closed. Kenji feels really vulnerable... and then an idle thought appeared: I'm pretty sure Shin can do ok in this type of situation. And to that, the Dragon replied: I don't think so...

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:50 am

"Too late Kenji your already trapped by my doujutsu." Kai said in a disembodied voice.

((Let's just go with this to make things interesting.))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:02 am

Kai Hyugiha
"Too late Kenji your already trapped by my doujutsu." Kai said in a disembodied voice.

((No, you mean, "Lets go with this so I'm on top and in charge."))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:39 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

((Why is it you have a tendancy to judge things at face value. I have a plot twist i'd like to add.))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:55 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha

((Why is it you have a tendancy to judge things at face value. I have a plot twist i'd like to add.))

((What are you talking about? I am the most understanding person in this RP. Try asking anyone esle for sympathy. Not gonna happen. What you said just reminded me of something my friend says all the time, it's quite annyoing.))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:07 pm

Dragon Sneeze
((What are you talking about? I am the most understanding person in this RP. Try asking anyone esle for sympathy. Not gonna happen. What you said just reminded me of something my friend says all the time, it's quite annyoing.))
((Let me spell this out nice and clear. If the person i'm rping with chooses to go along with it then he does. If not then fine. So give your self righteous opinions a rest.))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:11 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
((Let me spell this out nice and clear. If the person i'm rping with chooses to go along with it then he does. If not then fine. So give your self righteous opinions a rest.))

((Me? Self rightious? HA! I am the first to tell you that I don't always know what I'm doing. And ignoring what someone did in favor of what you want is not fair. Still, like you said, if he agrees, then do what you want. I moderate, not control.))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:29 pm

"Ah, damn....." Kenji sounded a little panicked... "A Genjutsu..." (A Genjutsu from a Doujutsu... if it's something else I'll kill ya ^^) Too late?!... his eyes are fast. The Dragon is pretty amazed but then again, he shouldn't be.

Kenji moved around and knew he is definitely trapped. You know, I was told once on how to get out of this... but I forgot.... The Dragon sounded suprised. During his time, there wasn't a way... now there is? How? asked the Dragon.
Kenji sighed and replid: I forgot...

The Dragon then decided to do something: memory digging. I'll look through your memories, when I dig, you'll recall those memories... so be ready for random things to come...

(I'm going along with it, but I'll step out soon, meaning the Dragon is going to release Kenji from the effects... after 'reading' some memories.)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:41 am

"Kenji as you can see this is an illusion of an endless ocean of blood and a red moon in the sky. Time for a lesson in doujutsu analysis. So far what can you tell me about doujutsu of this kind."

Kai Hyugiha

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:43 am

"Well, I'd love to talk some more but I gotta get going now. I have a long way untill I can perfect my Bloodline Limit." Ganeni said

" Cya around. Oh and I'd like to participate in that night mission you were talking about"

Ganeni nodded and headed for the graveyard. He liked it. So peacefull so...calm. When Ganeni got there, there was a girl tending the graves. Mai. Ganeni had known her for a few weeks now. She was a bit of an oddball but he never mentioned that. He walked up to her and greeted her.

"Hey" He said
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:47 am

Cybercoin
"Well, I'd love to talk some more but I gotta get going now. I have a long way untill I can perfect my Bloodline Limit." Ganeni said

" Cya around. Oh and I'd like to participate in that night mission you were talking about"

Ganeni nodded and headed for the graveyard. He liked it. So peacefull so...calm. When Ganeni got there, there was a girl tending the graves. Mai. Ganeni had known her for a few weeks now. She was a bit of an oddball but he never mentioned that. He walked up to her and greeted her.

"Hey" He said

Mai looked up. It was that one kid, Ganeni. "Hey. Back again I see. You're the only one who likes graveyards as much as my mother." She stood and moved her gardening tools back to the small wagon she had. Then she moved to the next grave and got to work. "What brings you here?"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:43 am

"Training....the usual." He said as he looked around "I train in the forest and this happens to be another route to the forest. Plus, I just like graveyards.....they're so...peacefull." Ganeni replied.

At that moment, the small hoe that Mai was using broke. She muttered a bit. Ganeni smiled and placed his hand on his shoulder and pulled a hoe-like bone out of his shoulder. She looked a bit surprised when he gave it to her.

"Here" Ganeni said as he gave it
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:20 pm

[[hellooooo Shin, where the hell is he? And what about that thing Genij was gonna have Kyo and Eiju do?]]

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:34 pm

Cybercoin
"Training....the usual." He said as he looked around "I train in the forest and this happens to be another route to the forest. Plus, I just like graveyards.....they're so...peacefull." Ganeni replied.

At that moment, the small hoe that Mai was using broke. She muttered a bit. Ganeni smiled and placed his hand on his shoulder and pulled a hoe-like bone out of his shoulder. She looked a bit surprised when he gave it to her.

"Here" Ganeni said as he gave it

"Thats....a bit weird." Mai said. The bone hoe seemed to work relitivly well, but it kind of creeped her out using it. She made a mental note to get a new one later.
"So, are you going on that night mission? I'm suprised it's being put off. It sounds important."
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games