Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:06 pm
Hah, true that. Any word of armor restriction?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 pm
Technically, yes.

Troopers and Bounty Hunters will be wearing heavy armor.

Smugglers will be wearing light armor (simply clothes, but with your average Smuggler apperances [including a Lando-like set]).

Jedi will mostly have robes until later-on in game where they can equip some light armor (thicker than Smuggler, but not as resistant as Trooper or Bounter Hunter).

Sith Warriors seem to wear heavy armor, but not in the beginning.  

Rodyn

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:17 pm
Not bad, not bad at all. Everything so far sounds really epic.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:01 pm
I decided to play Rogue Leader today

The Razor Rendezvous mission that I could not pass for the love of me, I did on the first try.

The Revenge on Kothlis, no matter how many TIEs I splatter, Crix's transport still gets blown up  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:46 pm
I haven't played that. Isn't it for the game cube only? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:21 am
God it's been so long... got golds on everything, haven't touched it since. and yes, GC only. nintendo prevailed!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:30 am
Yes indeed. Basically the same as the original, with different missions, and better graphics.

There's also another sequal, called Rebel Strike. It has two campaigns: Luke and Wedge. Luke's campaign is a mix of space and ground missions, where you get to use his saber. Wedge's is almost strictly space.

Good thing though, is it features a co-op mode, that lets you fly with a wingmate through all the missions in Rogue Leader.

On that note, there's supposed to be a RS 4 coming out on Wii.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:34 am
RS3 kind of annoyed me. There's only 3 real missions that don't involve getting out of your cockpit to either run around on the ground or using a walker. I mean, i like a couple missions on the ground, but stealing AT-Ats and whatnot just got really bothersome.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 am
Yes it did. But I didnt play the Luke campaign much. I was renting it, so I stuck to Wedge

What were the bonus ships in RS3?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:46 am
I know the tie phantom was one, as well as a few others. it's been a really long time. I think Jango's slave one was another...

Still, even the wedge campaign has you hopping out and about a lot.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 am
Which is stupid, because the whole point of the game is flight simulator + star wars  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:00 am
Still, you can't beat kothlis? That's like, the first time i got a gold on the mission in RS2. You're gonna hate the DS....

Trick for the first part: send your wingmates after ties, and just hit the afterburners, killing the trio or quintet to the left. Swoop back, and just start making figure 8 patterns left and right, back and forth. Even on ace mode, that's pretty easy. The tough part is defending crix's AtPts...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 am
I know. But what gets me, is I kill all the yellow ties, only for Crix to be killed by red ones. Plus the Interceptors wont leave me alone...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 am
ElladanKenet
Which is stupid, because the whole point of the game is flight simulator + star wars

It's hardly a simulator.  

Rodyn

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 pm
Rodyn
ElladanKenet

It's hardly a simulator.
True, but it is intended as one. A crappy, Star Wars themed one, but still a simulator in essence  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff