Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 am
Juno sees Tomoe's look, and stands up a bit. "Is.. something the matter?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:54 am
"Hmm... I was just wondering how you were doing," he said, crossing his arms and sitting on her bed. "Is everything all right?" he asked her.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:56 am
she looks at him "oh im doing fine" she smiles and walks up to bellas dresser, she picked up a necklace and looked at it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:57 am
Juno gets up at this, and says "Then we should get going.. something horrible might've appened... with all these situations that have occured, i'm getting the feeling things won't stop being like this!". He grabs his weapons from the side of the bed. "Lets go then.. you lead the way!" he says, knowingt hat she has her senses heightened  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:58 am
Tomoe nods slighlty. "Yes.. you see, Bella and me we have twin telephaty, and right now I'm trying to talk to her, but she isn't responding! She always responds no matter what she's doing...." she said with a worried look on her face. "She's probably hurt or something!" she said as she got rady to jump down form the balcony.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:00 am
Valdamt suddenly runs towards the girl and grabs her by the neck, slamming her against the wall. His eyes glowing in a strong crimson color, growling softly. He glares at her strongly, while his nails dig deeper and deeper into her neck, threatening to break it in half. "Do you think I'm an idiot? Where's Bella! Where is my daughter...?" he said, growling.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:00 am
Juno nods,and puts his hand to her. "Lets go then!' he says, offering to carry her, but forgets that he's still under the effects. He straightens up, knowing that at how fast his heart is racing, he won't stand for laying down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:01 am
Tomoe nods and grabs his hand. "C'mon... this way!" she said as she sniffed the air nd began to run.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:05 am
she screams and grabs his hand around her neck she transforms back to her real form and looks at him with cold blue eyes "ill never tell, even if i die" she laughs

she lays asleep as the group came back "so this is the vampire princess, its nice to see her again" said a man walking up to her and taking out a needle "now starts the experaments (sp)" he sticks the needle in her arm. They stick needles all over her arm and legs hooking her up to a machine  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:05 am
Juno goes running, wishin that these kind of things would be predicted easily. They zip through the forest, dogding trees and running quickly. "Thank goodness i'm too awake to feel weak!" he thinks.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:08 am
Valdamt smiles a bit wickedly. "Oh... I'm not gooing to kill you... I'm going to toture you until you speak!" he said, glaring at her. "Tell me where she is.... or else."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:10 am
Tomoe stopped running until she opened her eyes wide. ".... She's out of the Forest..... she's with the humans...." she said softly.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:12 am
she laughs "torture me all you want im not telling" she grabbed his hand and stabbed herself with his claws in her heart.

she cries out in pain opening her eyes, she tries to move but was strapped down "let me go" she cried.

they ran in hearing her awake they smiled and took out another needle then stick it in her arm and puts her to sleep again "there you go princess" they laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:24 am
Juno looks at her and stops running. "... Oh.. this is worse than i thought. Now, imagine if the whole Forest was vulnerable to human presence? We would be in a state of jeopardy.." he says, breathing a bit from the run.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:28 am
Valdamt literaly roars in rage as he drops the dead body of the girl and throws it out the window. "DAMN!!!!!" he cursed as he quickly ranout of the castle, with all the guards staring at him skeptically (sp?)

Tomoe nods at Juno's comment. "We to look for her... damn... if these are the humans... it's the third time she's been captured." she muttered as she walked with Juno toward the barrier. "Sis... where are you..?" she said telephatically again, hopping that this time she would answer.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games