Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:52 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((ok))
((so... ur emotionless IRL?))

((mostly now but i still get mad sometimes sad alittle and smile sometimes and laughe but im going to try harder to show my emotions this coming school year probly after i turn 15 which im turning 15 in september))
((oh mhmk. thats really good! n_n))

((ok))
(come on! bring in negi!!)

((why?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:53 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki opened his wallet, satisfied with the amount of money he had in it, and put it in his pocket. He looked in the mirror one last time, and decided to brush his teeth again. After he was done, and his mouth felt cold and crisp and minty, he walked to Ria's dorm. It was 6:59, almost seven. He knocked on the door and called out, " Ria? Its Kazuki. I'm here."
ria sat up smiling to herself. "one sec." she called to the door, putting on her shoes. then she calmly walked to the door, peeking out and seeing kazuki, even better looking than when she first saw him. she smiled, taking his hand and walked out. "so where to?" ria said, leading him down the hall to a random direction. she felt alot more confident now that he seemed to like her a bit too.

Kazuki thought for a moment. " We could go for dinner, or get some icecream and go to the beach." He said squeezing her hand in his a little. " Or anything else. Whatever you want to do." He said politley. He popped a mint in his mouth, chewing on it a little bit. He loved mint stuff, especially when you opened your mouth and breathed in, or take a sip of water and get that cold, crisp, wintery feeling on your tongue.
ria shrugged. "ive done everything i could think of before... except for the beach!" she said, looking back at him smiling. then she looked at her self and wilted for a moment. "but im not dressed for the beach..."

" I'm not either." Kazuki shrugged. " Wanna go anyway?" He asked looking down at her, getting sucked into her eyes for a moment. They were big and the color was beautiful. He couldn't help himself, but he tore his gaze away, looking at the ground instead for a moment, a red color flowing into his cheeks.
ria loekd back at him, smiling again. "okay!" then she looekd at him, suprised he was blushing. he didnt seem like the type to blush to these things. he seemed like nate. nate would never blush, for any reason. even if it was burning hot outside, his face would stay the same color. but kazuki seemed nicer, sweeter, and actually talking to her. ria giggled softly, catching herself in the middle of her face heat up.

Kazuki smiled and led her to the beach, helping her to get some icecream even. There was no line, and the shop was close to empty. " Thought it'd be nice to have at the beach." He smiled looking at the menu. " What kind do you want?" Kazuki asked, already knowing what he was getting. Mint chocolate chip.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:54 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((mostly now but i still get mad sometimes sad alittle and smile sometimes and laughe but im going to try harder to show my emotions this coming school year probly after i turn 15 which im turning 15 in september))
((oh mhmk. thats really good! n_n))

((ok))
(come on! bring in negi!!)

((why?))
(you wanna RP dont you?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki thought for a moment. " We could go for dinner, or get some icecream and go to the beach." He said squeezing her hand in his a little. " Or anything else. Whatever you want to do." He said politley. He popped a mint in his mouth, chewing on it a little bit. He loved mint stuff, especially when you opened your mouth and breathed in, or take a sip of water and get that cold, crisp, wintery feeling on your tongue.
ria shrugged. "ive done everything i could think of before... except for the beach!" she said, looking back at him smiling. then she looked at her self and wilted for a moment. "but im not dressed for the beach..."

" I'm not either." Kazuki shrugged. " Wanna go anyway?" He asked looking down at her, getting sucked into her eyes for a moment. They were big and the color was beautiful. He couldn't help himself, but he tore his gaze away, looking at the ground instead for a moment, a red color flowing into his cheeks.
ria loekd back at him, smiling again. "okay!" then she looekd at him, suprised he was blushing. he didnt seem like the type to blush to these things. he seemed like nate. nate would never blush, for any reason. even if it was burning hot outside, his face would stay the same color. but kazuki seemed nicer, sweeter, and actually talking to her. ria giggled softly, catching herself in the middle of her face heat up.

Kazuki smiled and led her to the beach, helping her to get some icecream even. There was no line, and the shop was close to empty. " Thought it'd be nice to have at the beach." He smiled looking at the menu. " What kind do you want?" Kazuki asked, already knowing what he was getting. Mint chocolate chip.
ria lookde up at the list of flavors. "hm.. cookies and cream? nah. chocolate? bleh. bubble gum? eh... Oh! cheesecake with strawberries in em!!" ria said, pointing towards the excact flavor she wanted on the menu  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria lookde up at the list of flavors. "hm.. cookies and cream? nah. chocolate? bleh. bubble gum? eh... Oh! vanilla with strawberries in em!!" ria said, pointing towards the excact flavor she wanted on the menu

negi walks up to them with shorts on and a surf board in hand "hi little sis. who is your friend?" he asks witha big evil looking grin on his face  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:00 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria lookde up at the list of flavors. "hm.. cookies and cream? nah. chocolate? bleh. bubble gum? eh... Oh! vanilla with strawberrie sherbet!!" ria said, pointing towards the excact flavor she wanted on the menu

Kazuki smiled and nodded, ordering the two icecreams. He handed Ria hers, and took his own, paying the cashier and then walking out with an arm over Ria's shoulder. " To the beach!" He said, licking some of his icecream. He led her to the beach, and sat down next to her on the bench and licking his icecream some more. He was already halfway done, but the walk to the beach was pretty long.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 pm
Ria saw Negi, and almost jumped, her face going bright pink."ACK! Negi-san! what are you doing here?!" she whispered, pankicy and scolding him at the same time, lightly pushing him away. "im busy!! uwaa dont do soemthing embarssing t me!!!" ria begged. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:06 pm
Kazuki smiled and shook Negi's hand. " Nice to meet you. I'm Kazuki." He said keeping his arm over ria's shoulders.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:07 pm
"what makes you think im going to do that to you?" he said his grin getting bigger. then he runns into the water and starts surfing "im negi. nice too meet you too" he yells  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 pm
Ria blushed, her head falling down. she sighs, knowing something bad was gonn happen. ria turned around, looking right up at kazuki. then she looekd back at negi, scowling a bit. NEGI!! why are you here?!?! agh!1 your gonna do something i know it! wipe that grin of ur face!! im on a... IM BUSY!! she thought to negi, not wanting to yell it out and change her character n front of kazuki.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 pm
angel_eyes200
Ria blushed, her head falling down. she sighs, knowing something bad was gonn happen. ria turned around, looking right up at kazuki. then she looekd back at negi, scowling a bit. NEGI!! why are you here?!?! agh!1 your gonna do something i know it! wipe that grin of ur face!! im on a... IM BUSY!! she thought to negi, not wanting to yell it out and change her character n front of kazuki.

Kazuki finished his icecream, wiping off his lips. He held her chin up again. " Just forget he's here for a while.." Kazuki murmured looking into her eyes. He broke the gaze and looked out onto the water, blankly. " So..Do you have powers?" He asked her, looking to her again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:22 pm
negi whips out the board got broken and is at the shore negi is under water drowning  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki finished his icecream, wiping off his lips. He held her chin up again. " Just forget he's here for a while.." Kazuki murmured looking into her eyes. He broke the gaze and looked out onto the water, blankly. " So..Do you have powers?" He asked her, looking to her again.
ria nodded, blushing again. he did it again. he made her look at him. that would always catch her out of nowhere, but it gave he a wonderful feeling. "yeah.. i can read minds.. heal a bit.. and telpathy. oh! i can turn invsible and fly, but those are just these spells." ria said, trying her best to stay humble. "b-but im really weak...actually..." she said, feeling kinda down now, remebing how terrible weak she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 pm
sk8rkool1
negi whips out the board got broken and is at the shore negi is under water drowning[/quote
Kazuki smiled. " Wow. " He said. She was probably the most strong girl he'd ever met. " I can-" He suddenly saw Negi drowning. " Oh god, excuse me a moment." He said slipping his shirt off and jumping into the water, grabbing negi and pulling him to the surface. He swam to the shore and laid him on the sand.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games