Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki helped negi up, and walked him and ria to the hospital. He talked to the nurse, filled out some paperwork, and they took negi to a room to be examined. Kazuki sat down and took Ria with him. " Oh crap. I forgot my shirt." Kazuki sighed, putting a hand on his forehead over his eyes.
((UWAA YOU PUT RACY! OMG!!xD)) Ria blushed, and giggled. "its fine, we'll get..it...la...ter..." ria said, accidentally not taking her eyes off him soon enough to be counted as staring. she blushed madly, looking the oppostie direction trying not to look too much.

[[OMG!! AGHH!! I'm always getting those two mixed up!! SORRY! D:]]
Kazuki grinned, his pink lips accenting his white teeth. He scooted a little bit closer too her, looking into her eyes. " You have beautiful eyes." He said, his cheeks turning slightly pink.
((fixed it for u xDD))
Ria blushed, feeling so drawn to him, but she looked away, her hair covering her face again. she was smiling and blushig to herself, wanting to squeal with happiness exploding inside of her.

[[ Ty. XDD ]]
Kazuki turned her face around, moving the hair from her face. " Remember, I like it when you blush." He smiled, leaning in and kissing her lips softly, still holding her chin.
Ria blushed a ton lot more.yet, she gently kissed back. she felt like she was gonna blow up, her ears fluttering above her head excitedly. he tail started swaying smoothly from side to side.

the nurse goes to negi's room then comes right out "im sorry but your friend is missing" she says with a straight face  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Ty. XDD ]]
Kazuki turned her face around, moving the hair from her face. " Remember, I like it when you blush." He smiled, leaning in and kissing her lips softly, still holding her chin.

((haha endirect gAy kiss))
(( scream UWAA shut up! talk about it later not now!! gah! im getting all excited!! whee ))

((no more negi only nahiko now))
((WHaT?!? your gonna make ria cry!! T^T dude at least put a story behind it!! scream ))

((i did but both you and the other girl skipped it))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Ty. XDD ]]

((haha endirect gAy kiss))
(( scream UWAA shut up! talk about it later not now!! gah! im getting all excited!! whee ))

((WHaT?!? your gonna make ria cry!! T^T dude at least put a story behind it!! scream ))

[[ When?! D: ]]  
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki grinned, his pink lips accenting his white teeth. He scooted a little bit closer too her, looking into her eyes. " You have beautiful eyes." He said, his cheeks turning slightly pink.
((fixed it for u xDD))
Ria blushed, feeling so drawn to him, but she looked away, her hair covering her face again. she was smiling and blushig to herself, wanting to squeal with happiness exploding inside of her.

[[ Ty. XDD ]]
Ria blushed a ton lot more.yet, she gently kissed back. she felt like she was gonna blow up, her ears fluttering above her head excitedly. he tail started swaying smoothly from side to side.

Kazuki kissed her back, a little harder. His heart started pounding, and he broke the kiss, pulling away and putting his forehead against hers. " Not right here.." He sighed, kissing her forehead and letting his hand drop. " Theres too many people.." He sighed, kinda sad. [[XDD]]
ria blsuhed, rembering they were in a hospital... on a bench out in the hallway. then also ria remebered she was afriad of hospitals, but she probably just felt safe around kazuki. "c-can we leave..? i have bad memoried with hospitals.." ria said, a cold frightened tone i her voice. she stood up,holding kazuki's hand tightly. she remebered everything, memoried flashing into her head constantly. sh remebered it more and more the logner she stayed here.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
sk8rkool1
negi/nahiko steals some clothes and jumps out the window and flys away

((its right here))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((fixed it for u xDD))

[[ Ty. XDD ]]

the nurse goes to negi's room then comes right out "im sorry but your friend is missing" she says with a straight face

Kazuki shook his head, standing up and taking ria's hand. " Okay, thanks." He mumbled leading ria outside. " Does this happen often?" He asked, looking around and up in the sky for negi.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

[[ When?! D: ]]
((Quote it again, show mii or rias gonna cry. 0.0))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

((its right here))

[ Thats not what we mean
We mean like, why does he think who he is other than the fact he was drowning, but like, why he changed his name and stuff. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

((its right here))

((grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr here again))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((fixed it for u xDD))

[[ Ty. XDD ]]

Kazuki shook his head, standing up and taking ria's hand. " Okay, thanks." He mumbled leading ria outside. " Does this happen often?" He asked, looking around and up in the sky for negi.
Ria shook her head, holding kazuki;s hand tightly. she felt scared, and worried. espescially being in a hospital again.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

((its right here))

((grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr here again))
(okay!! sorry....)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Ty. XDD ]]

Ria shook her head, holding kazuki;s hand tightly. she felt scared, and worried. espescially being in a hospital again.

Kazuki frowned, hearing the thought. He could only hear certain thoughts, at certain times. He had a wacked out mind reading gift. " It'll be fine." He murmured, leaning down and hugging her close.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

((its right here))

[ Thats not what we mean
We mean like, why does he think who he is other than the fact he was drowning, but like, why he changed his name and stuff. ]]

((oh becouse well his name was nahiko cuz he didnt want his parents to find he he ran away from home his home is in london and right now flow all the way to india and he stole some clothes cuz he needs some))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

((its right here))

[ Thats not what we mean

((oh becouse well his name was nahiko cuz he didnt want his parents to find he he ran away from home his home is in london and right now flow all the way to india and he stole some clothes cuz he needs some))

[[ Ahh. Ty. Thats exactly what i meant. XD ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

{{n_n yaya im on!! but wait how come hiroshi kisses amaya? 0.o}}
eddie blushed again, forgetting he was supposed to be used to it. "oh.. sweatdrop " he waited for a while, once in a while looking down at her, smiling to himself sometimes. after a few minutes, he got a bit bored, but he couldnt leave, cuz he said he wouldnt. eddie ended up laying on the bed next to mitsuki and falling asleep, anaware of what he was doing. he got so tired after mitsuki trying to KILL EVERYONE!! =.= but he dint care it was the past, and right now, he was tired.

Mitsuki slowly opened her eyes and blinked up at the ceiling. She sat up and stared at her blood-stained hands, remembering what she had done the day before. Mitsuki turned her head to find Eddie sleeping beside her. She panicked and grabbed the dagger on her bedside table. Mitsuki got on top of him and pointed the dagger at him, the sharp blade winking at Eddie. "What are you doing here?!" She yelled. She recalled the day before, but the only thing she remembered was her arm being bitten off by the Chiropteran. After that.. It was all.. darkness.
eddie popped open an eye, unafraid. "eh? oh.. sorry... i think i fell asleep.." he said drowsily. hs effortlessly and gently pushing mitsuki off him, and he tiredly got up, graggign himself to the door. he was still super tired, so he ended up collapsing tot he ground halfway tot he door.

She sighed and sat on her bed. Blinking dumbly at him. Mitsuki got up, walked over to him, and tried dragging him over to her bed. "You're gonna catch a cold." She mumbled. Mitsuki shook him and rolled her eyes, "Wake up." She sat beside him and closed her eyes. A girl like her didn't have a strength to carry a person.. but she had enough strength to stab someone effortlessly. She looked at her hands once again, burying her face on her knees. Crying softly.

[ Be back. Gonna eat dinner. xD And prolly watch Blood+. xD ]
eddie woke up, seeing mitsuki crying. that alerted his senses and he sat up, looking at her, putting a gentle hand on her back comfortingly. he didnt seem tired anymore. "m-mitsuki.. are you okay? you dont need to cry, everythings okay now." eddie smiled softly, trying to comfort her.
((yo ur probly gonna ditch. =.=))

[ Awh. Why would I do that? xD ]

Mitsuki looked up at him, tears streaking her face. "How do you know? All I know, I might just.. suddenly lose control of myself again and just.. hurt people." She clenched her hand and hugged her knees, looking away from Eddie. She couldn't stand looking at him, afraid she might hurt him. Mitsuki trembled in fear, grinding her teeth. "You probably hate me huh?" She looked up at Eddie with a pained expression. Of course he'd hate her. Everyone probably did too.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games