Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:33 pm

Ral Roke
Yeah I'll send you Ral's history when I'm done with it. Just to let you know though Ral has solely owned The Lovely Angel about four to five years.

Works for me, I'm just the slicer you're the pilot. Hey how do we want to have met?
Sol Walker rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:33 pm

Ral Roke
Yeah I'll send you Ral's history when I'm done with it. Just to let you know though Ral has solely owned The Lovely Angel about four to five years.

Has stellar gotten back to you on that ship data?

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:34 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke

Works for me, I'm just the slicer you're the pilot. Hey how do we want to have met?

we could always keep it a mystery.
Like the story how Chewie and Han had gotten together, before those books came out.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:35 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Ah.
Ran out of good planets I see.

What's wrong with Bastion?

Nothing if you like white and grey.

But Bastion is the type of law and order place that would be perfect for me.

Johnny Malone
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:36 pm

Not yet... I'm working on it.

We're looking at a ship around 140 meters long. A lot of cargo space in that size of ship, but it's also got a lot of interior space dedicated to the crew quarters and the like, plus a ton of room for the engines.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:37 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Ah.
Ran out of good planets I see.

What's wrong with Bastion?

Nothing if you like white and grey.

But Bastion is the type of law and order place that would be perfect for me.

which is why I dont like it.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:38 pm

stellarmagic
Not yet... I'm working on it.

We're looking at a ship around 140 meters long. A lot of cargo space in that size of ship, but it's also got a lot of interior space dedicated to the crew quarters and the like, plus a ton of room for the engines.

It used to be a patrol ship of sorts, and judging from the crew quarters its designed for 4 plus the captain.
But are you sure its 140 meters long?

@Johnny: We can figure that out later and somehow mention it in the RP. But for now I want to get the history done.

@Cale: Nope, stellar hasn't gotten back to me yet. So right now were waiting on him for what I can work onto my ship.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

stellarmagic

Wait a minute... hmm, I thought the squares were 5 meters in diameter on the diagram, now that I look at it again I realize I was wrong.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:42 pm

stellarmagic
Wait a minute... hmm, I thought the squares were 5 meters in diameter on the diagram, now that I look at it again I realize I was wrong.

I thought you had miscalculated.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:43 pm

I'll be back. I'm going to go watch the Shadow.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:45 pm

It's layout is blocked off in Standard Units not Metric Units. Each square is 5 ft not 5 meters. So it's 46 meters long.

stellarmagic

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:45 pm

Slainte Cale
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:49 pm

What would be something that would be difficult to steal but not need an experienced thief? Star Wars universe wise.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:52 pm

Is the thief a hacker?

If so... a basic off the shelf commericial encryption lock would probably do it.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games