Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
ria smile, forgetting everything else around them. tired from her tension from the earlier accident, she fell alseep on his shoulder, breathing smoothly and evenly, like a little pink angel. ((xD))

[[XDDD]]
Kazuki picked her up gently, bridal style, and carried her to her dorm. He looked at her for a moment and kissed her forehead. He turned around and slipped his shirt on, but before walking towards the door, he slipped her shoes off and covered her up.

negi sees him he now has all his memory back and slaps kazuki

Kazuki growled. " What the HELL was that for?!" He whispered angrily trying not to wake Ria. why did he slap him anyway? He didn't do anything to ria or negi! He saved negi's life!

"becouse you should never take someone to the hospital. last time i was there i almost died cuz of them"
[[0.o what the hell??]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
ria smile, forgetting everything else around them. tired from her tension from the earlier accident, she fell alseep on his shoulder, breathing smoothly and evenly, like a little pink angel. ((xD))

[[XDDD]]
Kazuki picked her up gently, bridal style, and carried her to her dorm. He looked at her for a moment and kissed her forehead. He turned around and slipped his shirt on, but before walking towards the door, he slipped her shoes off and covered her up.

Kazuki growled. " What the HELL was that for?!" He whispered angrily trying not to wake Ria. why did he slap him anyway? He didn't do anything to ria or negi! He saved negi's life!

"becouse you should never take someone to the hospital. last time i was there i almost died cuz of them"

Kazuki looked at him dumbfounded. " And I was supposed to know this HOW? " He said still quiet. Kazuki was pissed that negi had slapped him for something he didn't know in the first place.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

((XDDD omg wow... xDDD))

[[ Teehee. I'm wondering why he got slapped and not punched. XD ]]

((negi doesnt punch or kick or hit at all he can he just choses not to like me sept i dont slap either i dont like hurting people))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

[[0.o what the hell??]]

[[ Ik, im confuzzled too. xD ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

((XDDD omg wow... xDDD))

((negi doesnt punch or kick or hit at all he can he just choses not to like me sept i dont slap either i dont like hurting people))
((xD haha hell thats stupid. slappins for chicks yo. xDD))  
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

Kazuki looked at him dumbfounded. " And I was supposed to know this HOW? " He said still quiet. Kazuki was pissed that negi had slapped him for something he didn't know in the first place.

"becouse you shoudnt trust them since you dont know them. and sorry for slapping you"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[XDDD]]

((XDDD omg wow... xDDD))

[[ ahh mkay. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((XDDD omg wow... xDDD))

I CANT PICTURE A GUY SLAPPING SOME ONE xD  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

"becouse you shoudnt trust them since you dont know them. and sorry for slapping you"

Kazuki was still looking at him confused. " Its er..no problem." He mumbled. He was stuck, not wanting to leave ria, but knowing he had too. He sighed, looking down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((XDDD omg wow... xDDD))

((well saying chick is for guys and i dont hit at all and slapping counts as hitting and every single girl i know asnt slaped me yet alot of guys i know slaps me so i slap them back but i say sorry since i dont like hurting people. and i know over 400 of both in person))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:04 pm
ria groaned in her sleep, rolling over a bit, just enough to reach kazuki's hand. her eyes open to small slits, triedly. "dont go yet..." she said quietly.she looekd to negi, accepting his apologgy but with a whole bunch of 'tired' in her eyes. yet she still looked cute. xDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:05 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

Kazuki was still looking at him confused. " Its er..no problem." He mumbled. He was stuck, not wanting to leave ria, but knowing he had too. He sighed, looking down.

"well bye. tell ria i said sorry for worrieing her"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((XDDD omg wow... xDDD))

((well saying chick is for guys and i dont hit at all and slapping counts as hitting and every single girl i know asnt slaped me yet alot of guys i know slaps me so i slap them back but i say sorry since i dont like hurting people. and i know over 400 of both in person))
((eh oh well. but generally, i think slapping is for girls. i cant really imagone a guy slapping someone, unless its their wife. xD))  
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

ria groaned in her sleep, rolling over a bit, just enough to reach kazuki's hand. her eyes open to small slits, triedly. "dont go yet..." she said quietly.she looekd to negi, confused with a whole bunch of 'tired' in her eyes. yet she still looked cute. xDD

Kazuki smiled, sitting down next to her. " I won't." He murmured quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at her and holding her hand.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

"well bye. tell ria i said sorry for worrieing her"

Kazuki looked up to Negi and nodded. " Sure, sure." He said, looking back down to ria.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games