Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 pm
ria smiled, closing her eyes again, holding kazuki's had tight-ish-ly. xD "thank you." she said breifly thanking kazuki for making herday better. she sent him a thouht in her head. thank you, for turning my most depressing day into one of the best... she said, too tored to move ehr lips anymore.
((g2g now!! bye!!! Dx))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Teehee. I'm wondering why he got slapped and not punched. XD ]]

((negi doesnt punch or kick or hit at all he can he just choses not to like me sept i dont slap either i dont like hurting people))
((xD haha hell thats stupid. slappins for chicks yo. xDD))

((well saying chick is for guys and i dont hit at all and slapping counts as hitting and every single girl i know asnt slaped me yet alot of guys i know slaps me so i slap them back but i say sorry since i dont like hurting people. and i know over 400 of both in person))
((eh oh well. but generally, i think slapping is for girls. i cant really imagone a guy slapping someone, unless its their wife. xD))

((i havnt seen a single guy that slapped there wife they mostly hit them with stuff or get drunk and punch them and one of my friends dads pees everywhere when he is drunk))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 pm
angel_eyes200
ria smiled, closing her eyes again, holding kazuki's had tight-ish-ly. xD "thank you." she said breifly thanking kazuki for making herday better. she sent him a thouht in her head. thank you, for turning my most depressing day into one of the best... she said, too tored to move ehr lips anymore.
((g2g now!! bye!!! Dx))

[[ Byee! DX ]]
Kazuki smiled and laid down next to her, over the blankets, and kicked his shoes off. He still held her hand, and he petted her head for a moment, before closing his eyes. " You're welcome. Thank's for making my day the greatest." He murmured quietly, drifting off into sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:22 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((g2g now!! bye!!! Dx))

[[ Byee! DX ]]
Kazuki smiled and laid down next to her, over the blankets, and kicked his shoes off. He still held her hand, and he petted her head for a moment, before closing his eyes. " You're welcome. Thank's for making my day the greatest." He murmured quietly, drifting off into sleep.
ria smiled, opening her eyes. she didnt feel like sleeping, so she just watched him for a moment, then softly kissing him.
((xD ah sorry, i had to post something...))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((g2g now!! bye!!! Dx))

[[ Byee! DX ]]
ria smiled, opening her eyes. she didnt feel like sleeping, so she just watched him for a moment, then softly kissing him.

[[xD Np ]]
Kazuki woke for a moment, with a slight start but kissed her back. He broke it, regaining his breath. " I forgot to tell you. Sometimes I can read minds..but not all the time.. I'm pretty messed up. I'm trying to make it so i gain the full power but.. I dunno." He mumbled embarrassedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:31 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((g2g now!! bye!!! Dx))

[[ Byee! DX ]]

[[xD Np ]]
Kazuki woke for a moment, with a slight start but kissed her back. He broke it, regaining his breath. " I forgot to tell you. Sometimes I can read minds..but not all the time.. I'm pretty messed up. I'm trying to make it so i gain the full power but.. I dunno." He mumbled embarrassedly.
ria shrugged. "its okay. i can help you regain it..." then she blushed, remebering earlier. "oh.. and.. i know you may think im kinda powerful and stuff... but im really not..." ria said, trying to get things straight. up on the roof, she felt really weak, cuz she probably was. compared to everyone else, she couldnt do much. v.v  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:34 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((g2g now!! bye!!! Dx))

[[ Byee! DX ]]

[[xD Np ]]
ria shrugged. "its okay. i can help you regain it..." then she blushed, remebering earlier. "oh.. and.. i know you may think im kinda powerful and stuff... but im really not..." ria said, trying to get things straight. up on the roof, she felt really weak, cuz she probably was. compared to everyone else, she couldnt do much. v.v

Kazuki shook his head and put a hand on her cheek. " No.. I can feel it. You're definantly powerful. " He could see faint images from Ria's mind. " D-did that really happen? " His jaw dropped. " Miyo.. You're so stupid..." His eyes went blank, viewing the memory. " Her face! " He whispered still watching. " She got stabbed twice?!" Kazuki couldn't believe it. His eyes switched back to a clear, vibrant light blue. " I.. Wow." He didn't know what to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:37 pm
[[ AGGH! Gtg dinner. 15-20 mins [: ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:55 pm
[[ I'mmmmm baaaa--aaaaaack. Can't get rid of meee [; ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:55 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((g2g now!! bye!!! Dx))

[[ Byee! DX ]]

[[xD Np ]]

Kazuki shook his head and put a hand on her cheek. " No.. I can feel it. You're definantly powerful. " He could see faint images from Ria's mind. " D-did that really happen? " His jaw dropped. " Miyo.. You're so stupid..." His eyes went blank, viewing the memory. " Her face! " He whispered still watching. " She got stabbed twice?!" Kazuki couldn't believe it. His eyes switched back to a clear, vibrant light blue. " I.. Wow." He didn't know what to say.
Ria giggled,not really understanding what he was saying or doing or whatever. but she knew he was talking about the roof thing. "well. yeah it happened... but i think shes okay now. n_n" sweatdrop she rmebered how she reacted to it. "th-those chains that came out of my back... i dont know how i did that...." ria said, for sure he saw that part.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:59 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[xD Np ]]

Ria giggled,not really understanding what he was saying or doing or whatever. but she knew he was talking about the roof thing. "well. yeah it happened... but i think shes okay now. n_n" sweatdrop she rmebered how she reacted to it. "th-those chains that came out of my back... i dont know how i did that...." ria said, for sure he saw that part.

Kazuki smiled. " See, I know you're powerful." He said thinking to himself. I should probably go check on miyo tomorrow. But I'm a little busy rright now so... " Sorry I just confused you. I was kinda talking to myself." He mumbled itching the back of his neck, his face turning slightly red.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[xD Np ]]

Kazuki smiled. " See, I know you're powerful." He said thinking to himself. I should probably go check on miyo tomorrow. But I'm a little busy rright now so... " Sorry I just confused you. I was kinda talking to myself." He mumbled itching the back of his neck, his face turning slightly red.
ria smiled. "its fine." ria sat up, not feeling so tired anymore. she stretched her arms out a bit, hopping off her bed. then she went back onto the bed, laying perpendicular to kazuki with her head laying on him. "im not too tired anymore..." ria said peacfully.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:13 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

ria smiled. "its fine." ria sat up, not feeling so tired anymore. she stretched her arms out a bit, hopping off her bed. then she went back onto the bed, laying perpendicular to kazuki with her head laying on him. "im not too tired anymore..." ria said peacfully.

Kazuki nodded and started petting her head. " Well.. What do you want to do then?" He asked sitting up a little and laying her head on his lap. " I've got nothing." He smiled looking into her eyes again and running the back of her hand against her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Name:
Keido Arumalla
-Likes: Wolves, Drawing, training, Showing off, teasing Ria and Racy and making them blush
-Dislikes: People who hurt his loved ones, too much of anything, Candy, and being bored.
-Bio: Hes a good old friend of the Four: Ria, Racy, Nate, and Eddie. Now he went to this school to accompany his long lost friends.

((did i put everything right? wink ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:30 pm
blushed a little, sitting up with her nice usual smile. she took his hand, leading him to the door. "lets just walk around a bit." ria said, putting on her shoes before heading out the door.
Keido came into the school, taking his first deep breath before walking in. he went to his new dorm and put down his luggage, and then started walking around looking for his old friends. first he found nate. "Hey Nate!!" Keido called from a far distance from Nate.
Nate pulled out one of his earplugs, and his eyes grew wide. nate got up and saw Keido teleport right infront of him. "O my god!! keido!!!" nate said, hugging Keido tightly, then pulling away and looking at keido with big excited eyes. this just brightened up his day. "Wha- what are you doing here?!?!"
"ha, i got transfered here, and i found out that you and the others went here too!! Great luck, aint it!!" keido said happily, with his brittish accent. "now wher are the others?"
nate shrugged. "iono, but seriously great your here!!" nate said, ruffling keido's hair. nate calmed down a bit, but still smiling. "go look for em." nate said, pointing back to the school.
"a'ight, see you later." keido said, going back into the school to look for ria racy and eddie.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games