Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:34 pm
angel_eyes200
blushed a little, sitting up with her nice usual smile. she took his hand, leading him to the door. "lets just walk around a bit." ria said, putting on her shoes before heading out the door.
Keido came into the school, taking his first deep breath before walking in. he went to his new dorm and put down his luggage, and then started walking around looking for his old friends. first he found nate. "Hey Nate!!" Keido called from a far distance from Nate.
Nate pulled out one of his earplugs, and his eyes grew wide. nate got up and saw Keido teleport right infront of him. "O my god!! keido!!!" nate said, hugging Keido tightly, then pulling away and looking at keido with big excited eyes. this just brightened up his day. "Wha- what are you doing here?!?!"
"ha, i got transfered here, and i found out that you and the others went here too!! Great luck, aint it!!" keido said happily, with his brittish accent. "now wher are the others?"
nate shrugged. "iono, but seriously great your here!!" nate said, ruffling keido's hair. nate calmed down a bit, but still smiling. "go look for em." nate said, pointing back to the school.
"a'ight, see you later." keido said, going back into the school to look for ria racy and eddie.

Kazuki nodded standing up and putting on his shoes, following Ria. " Hey.. uh.. do you mind if we go check on Miyo?" He asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
blushed a little, sitting up with her nice usual smile. she took his hand, leading him to the door. "lets just walk around a bit." ria said, putting on her shoes before heading out the door.
Keido came into the school, taking his first deep breath before walking in. he went to his new dorm and put down his luggage, and then started walking around looking for his old friends. first he found nate. "Hey Nate!!" Keido called from a far distance from Nate.
Nate pulled out one of his earplugs, and his eyes grew wide. nate got up and saw Keido teleport right infront of him. "O my god!! keido!!!" nate said, hugging Keido tightly, then pulling away and looking at keido with big excited eyes. this just brightened up his day. "Wha- what are you doing here?!?!"
"ha, i got transfered here, and i found out that you and the others went here too!! Great luck, aint it!!" keido said happily, with his brittish accent. "now wher are the others?"
nate shrugged. "iono, but seriously great your here!!" nate said, ruffling keido's hair. nate calmed down a bit, but still smiling. "go look for em." nate said, pointing back to the school.
"a'ight, see you later." keido said, going back into the school to look for ria racy and eddie.

Kazuki nodded standing up and putting on his shoes, following Ria. " Hey.. uh.. do you mind if we go check on Miyo?" He asked quietly.
ria nodded, "oh yeah! of course. n_n" ria said, taking him out to the hallway.
Once they got into the hall way though, keido appeared right infront of ria and took hold of her chin, kissing her softly. "miss me?" keido laughed.
ria was suprised once Keido took hold of her, and her ears fluttered when he kissed her. when he pulled away, she looked up at him, blushing madly with her jaw dropped. ria was completely shocked. she dropped her hand from holding kazuki's, and she couldnt beleive Keido was there right infront of her.
Keido smile charmingly, then he saw Kazuki. he crossed his arms, a little evil girn on his face, looking back down to ria. "aww, i see you cheated on me, eh? oh well i still love you either way." and keido kissed ria's cheek, then he looekd back up to kazuki, smiling like a b***h. "and you are?"
Ria froze in place, not knowing what to do. "k-keido.... what are you doing here.... you live in england.... your not supposed to be here....0.0" ria said, staring blankly ahead, with a cold broken tone to her voice.
keido smiled at her. "i came here, for you..."
ria looked up at him, a sad expression on her face. her mout was open halfway, trying to say things, but she couldnt find anything to say to him. or at least her words got caught in her shock.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Once they got into the hall way though, keido appeared right infront of ria and took hold of her chin, kissing her softly. "miss me?" keido laughed.
ria was suprised once Keido took hold of her, and her ears fluttered when he kissed her. when he pulled away, she looked up at him, blushing madly with her jaw dropped. ria was completely shocked. she dropped her hand from holding kazuki's, and she couldnt beleive Keido was there right infront of her.
Keido smile charmingly, then he saw Kazuki. he crossed his arms, a little evil girn on his face, looking back down to ria. "aww, i see you cheated on me, eh? oh well i still love you either way." and keido kissed ria's cheek, then he looekd back up to kazuki, smiling like a b***h. "and you are?"
Ria froze in place, not knowing what to do. "k-keido.... what are you doing here.... you live in england.... your not supposed to be here....0.0" ria said, staring blankly ahead, with a cold broken tone to her voice.
ria looked up at him, a sad expression on her face. her mout was open halfway, trying to say things, but she couldnt find anything to say to him. or at least her words got caught in her shock.

Kazuki's heart dropped. He looked down to his watch, and then mumbled " I..I've gotta go." And he walked off quickly to mia's room. " Miyo-san?" He asked knocking on her door.
Mia grumbled, sitting up and walking over to her door. Her eyes lit up. " KAZUKI!!" She screamed hugging him tight.
" Hey Miyo." Kazuki chuckled hugging her back. " Er.. What happened to your face?" He asked looking down at her.
Mia's face darkened. " I..uh.." She stammered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:57 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki's heart dropped. He looked down to his watch, and then mumbled " I..I've gotta go." And he walked off quickly to mia's room. " Miyo-san?" He asked knocking on her door.
Mia grumbled, sitting up and walking over to her door. Her eyes lit up. " KAZUKI!!" She screamed hugging him tight.
" Hey Miyo." Kazuki chuckled hugging her back. " Er.. What happened to your face?" He asked looking down at her.
Ria felt like crying. she teared up. she looked up at keido, and slapped him right across the face. "What the heck keido?!!?" ria walked to mia's dorm, hoping to find Kazuki there.
Keido chuckled slightly to himself, satisfied for now. he touched his pink reacently slapped cheek, and walked around to fond Racy and Eddie. "found Ria, teased her, now on to cute chick number 2. Racy. or ill find eddie. either way, i miss em both." and he chuckled to himself, walking around to find racy or Eddie.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:00 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Ria felt like crying. she teared up. she looked up at keido, and slapped him right across the face. "What the heck keido?!!?" ria walked to mia's dorm, hoping to find Kazuki there.
Keido chuckled slightly to himself, satisfied for now. he touched his pink reacently slapped cheek, and walked around to fond Racy and Eddie. "found Ria, teased her, now on to cute chick number 2. Racy. or ill find eddie. either way, i miss em both." and he chuckled to himself, walking around to find racy or Eddie.

Kazuki. " You what?" He asked slightly concerned, walking into her dorm and sitting on her bed.
" It was just this fight on the roof." Mia mumbled, feeling kind of like crying.
Kazuki nodded and hugged her for a moment. He looked up seeing ria. " What?" He asked in a slightly hurt tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:05 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki. " You what?" He asked slightly concerned, walking into her dorm and sitting on her bed.
" It was just this fight on the roof." Mia mumbled, feeling kind of like crying.
Kazuki nodded and hugged her for a moment. He looked up seeing ria. " What?" He asked in a slightly hurt tone.
ria shook her head. "no, no no k-keido.. hes just-... i dont-.. we're not-..." ria couldnt get anything out to help her. she bit her lip. "Me and him are nothing....he just does that, i dont know why! but i dont like him!! please believe me i would never hurt you!!" ria said, resisting from hugging him in case he didnt want her to. she looked down, hiding her face behind her hair, letting a tear fall. she was totally cursing keido in her head. and im not gonna type it out cuz its meeeeeeaaann. xD  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:10 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

ria shook her head. "no, no no k-keido.. hes just-... i dont-.. we're not-..." ria couldnt get anything out to help her. she bit her lip. "Me and him are nothing....he just does that, i dont know why! but i dont like him!! please believe me i would never hurt you!!" ria said, resisting from hugging him in case he didnt want her to. she looked down, hiding her face behind her hair, letting a tear fall. she was totally cursing keido in her head. and im not gonna type it out cuz its meeeeeeaaann. xD

Mia pushed Kazuki up towards Ria. " Hug her idiot!" She whispered to him.
Kazuki frowned and went over hugging her. " Its okay Ria. Don't cry." He squeezed her and then let go to look at her face, wiping a tear away. " Remember, I like it when you blush. Not when you cry." He murmured holding her chin and kissing her for a moment before going back to hugging her.
Mia had to refrain from yelling out AWW!! But the two made her wonder were Yuuta had went.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:14 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki frowned and went over hugging her. " Its okay Ria. Don't cry." He squeezed her and then let go to look at her face, wiping a tear away. " Remember, I like it when you blush. Not when you cry." He murmured holding her chin and kissing her for a moment before going back to hugging her.
Mia had to refrain from yelling out AWW!! But the two made her wonder were Yuuta had went.
Ria pulled away from the kiss to wipe away her tears. "keido, that jerk. he always does that to me..." ria said quietly to herself. ria hugged kazuki, resting her head on him. "im mad at him now..." ria mentioned. what just happedned scared her alot.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Ria pulled away from the kiss to wipe away her tears. "keido, that jerk. he always does that to me..." ria said quietly to herself. ria hugged kazuki, resting her head on him. "im mad at him now..." ria mentioned. what just happedned scared her alot.

" Later miyo." Kazuki smiled taking Ria's hand and leading ehr out of the dorm. " Do you still want to go out? " Kazuki asked wiping the rest of the tears from her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:26 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

" Later miyo." Kazuki smiled taking Ria's hand and leading ehr out of the dorm. " Do you still want to go out? " Kazuki asked wiping the rest of the tears from her face.
ria nodded, tryign to breath evenly. "y-your not mad anymore, right?" ria said, looking up at him with worry.
Keido showed up again. "ey. i got bored and i cant find racy or eddie. help me out?" keido said, a hand stuffed in a pocket, and he bit at an apple in the other hand. his glasses hung from the neck line of his shirt.
Ria shreiked having to see keido again within the same minute the harrassed her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:30 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

ria nodded, tryign to breath evenly. "y-your not mad anymore, right?" ria said, looking up at him with worry.
Keido showed up again. "ey. i got bored and i cant find racy or eddie. help me out?" keido said, a hand stuffed in a pocket, and he bit at an apple in the other hand. his glasses hung from the neck line of his shirt.
Ria shreiked having to see keido again within the same minute the harrassed her.

Kazuki shook his head. " I wasn't mad, Just a little hurt." He shrugged. That boy... Keido popped up again. Kazuki looked at him, slightly angry, but held his tongue. He didn't want to get into a fight just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:59 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki shook his head. " I wasn't mad, Just a little hurt." He shrugged. That boy... Keido popped up again. Kazuki looked at him, slightly angry, but held his tongue. He didn't want to get into a fight just yet.
ria felt kazuki's tension, then looked up at him, slightly worried.
Keido rolled his eyes. they couldnt take a joke. escpecially ria, since he used to do it to her almost 24/7. "ahem, ello? racy, eddie. wher are they?" keido said, getting a bit impatient.
Ria narrowed her eyes at him. "dont talk to me like that, i dont care who you are." ria snapped at him, feeling a bit feirce.
Keido was suprised, so he raised his eyebrows. "woah, some got more feirce while i was away, what have you been doing?" keido said, slightly amused. "anyways, sorry for the whole comotion a few mituktes ago, i just missed her so much." keido said to Kazuki, ruffling ria's hair a bit.
Ria softened, smiling a bit. "missed ya too. just.. dont EVER do that again, kay?" ria said, slightly pushing kiedo's hand away from her head.
keido shrugged. "no promises..." and he winked at her, making her blush. "haha thats all i look forward to seeing every time..." and he stoked ria's pink cheek.
Ria pushed his hand away again, trying to stop blushing. she blushed no matter what, no matter who, so it didnt really help.
Keido slipped on his glases, and he seemed to have a personality change. "heh, sorry. now, could you please point me to the cafeteria?" he said politely, his brittish accent clearly noticable.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Keido rolled his eyes. they couldnt take a joke. escpecially ria, since he used to do it to her almost 24/7. "ahem, ello? racy, eddie. wher are they?" keido said, getting a bit impatient.
Ria narrowed her eyes at him. "dont talk to me like that, i dont care who you are." ria snapped at him, feeling a bit feirce.
Keido was suprised, so he raised his eyebrows. "woah, some got more feirce while i was away, what have you been doing?" keido said, slightly amused. "anyways, sorry for the whole comotion a few mituktes ago, i just missed her so much." keido said to Kazuki, ruffling ria's hair a bit.
Ria softened, smiling a bit. "missed ya too. just.. dont EVER do that again, kay?" ria said, slightly pushing kiedo's hand away from her head.
keido shrugged. "no promises..." and he winked at her, making her blush. "haha thats all i look forward to seeing every time..." and he stoked ria's pink cheek.
Ria pushed his hand away again, trying to stop blushing. she blushed no matter what, no matter who, so it didnt really help.
Keido slipped on his glases, and he seemed to have a personality change. "heh, sorry. now, could you please point me to the cafeteria?" he said politely, his brittish accent clearly noticable.

[[ Hah. I'm JUST like ria. I'm always blushing and stuff ]]
Kazuki nodded, pointing down the hall behind them. " Go down that hall and turn to the left." He said dropping his hand. His tone wasn't mean, but not quite nice either.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki nodded, pointing down the hall behind them. " Go down that hall and turn to the left." He said dropping his hand. His tone wasn't mean, but not quite nice either.
Ria smiled, lightly oushing keido down the direction kazuki pointed to. "okay, bye!!" ria said, sounding eager to get rid of him.
Keido stopped from being pushed and turned around, making ria let go of him. "thank you." and he motioned like he hada hat and he just tipped it. "good bye, and until next time." keido waved politely. and turned around and walked to the cafeteria.
Ria sighed with releif. "theres something wrong with that guy. seriously." ria laughing a little.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:16 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Ria smiled, lightly oushing keido down the direction kazuki pointed to. "okay, bye!!" ria said, sounding eager to get rid of him.
Keido stopped from being pushed and turned around, making ria let go of him. "thank you." and he motioned like he hada hat and he just tipped it. "good bye, and until next time." keido waved politely. and turned around and walked to the cafeteria.
Ria sighed with releif. "theres something wrong with that guy. seriously." ria laughing a little.

Kazuki just nodded, " So.. whaddya want to do?" He asked watching Keido leave. He wasn't to fond of that boy. He shrugged it off looking down at Ria.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games