Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:20 pm
*wakes up in the middle of the night and walks outside to the walkway that faces the sky where the moon is and sits*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:15 pm
*wakes up an relazes ryoku's not there an walk outside and see's him sitting down. sam wraps her blanket around her and walks toward him* ryoku...are u ok?  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:30 am
huh?...... oh yeah i'm fine............. i'm just worried about Gaara  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:16 pm
Sora stood behind the trees and watched. Tears were silently streaming down her face. "Thank you, Chiyo..... Thank you so much." Then Chiyo collapsed, and Gaara sat up and looked around. He was clearly surprised to find seven whole squads of sand shinobi around him.
"She did him a good deed. She did him the impossible." Shoru was perched on Sora's shoulder, Tsukiyomi was curled up in her arms.
"It's not impossible, as I can do that as well. But she actually gave her life for the monster that she created only as a weapon of mass destruction." Then an idea hit Sora in the back of the head. "Shoru. Find Ryoku and Sam. Tell them that Gaara's alive, but he's no longer a Jinchuriki(sp)."
Shoru nodded, then flew off to look for Ryoku's chakra signature.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:07 pm
*ryoku looked over to sam and slightly blushed* < she... looks really beautiful in the moonlight>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:30 pm
Shoru kept on flying, but kept on getting caught up in a strong chakra barrier.
Sigh... if Sora were here... she could destroy it...... all of a sudden, the barrier let up and Shoru flew right through. How odd.... Then he spotted Ryoku and Sam sitting out in almost the middle of nowhere on the top of the mountain.
"Ryoku-san! Ryoku-san!" Shoru screamed until the boy finally looked up. Well... tickle me impressed... the boy was blushing....  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 am
............. *looks up*........ is that Shoru oh prefect  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 pm
Shoru lands on the ground in human form, changing in mid-flight ((something that is dangerous)) "Gaara.... is.... *huff* *huff* ...... A-alive..... *huff*" Shoru said through choked gasp of air.  

iTammie-chan

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm
*sam falls to her knees* h-hes alive? *looks ova at ryoku* ryoku-sempai wat do u wanna do?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 pm
................ so they already extracted it and someone in ur village resurrected gaara........... he was forunate among all the ones that'll never come back to life  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:41 pm
Shoru glared at Ryoku with almost intense hate. "The least you could do.... it be happy....." He hissed through his teeth. Then he tried to blink back tears. "Sora.... she cared enough about him to send me here to tell you! This pains her even more then it does anybody else because... she couldn't do anything! Nothing! You don't know what that sounds like!" Shoru growled, and then composed himself, wiping tears from his eyes. "Whatever.... you're ungrateful.... I don't understand how Sora could even think about you in a situation like this...." Then Shoru ran literally off the mountain, just to retransform and fly away.

Meanwhile.... Sora is still watching Gaara gradually get up..... still yet.....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm
........ stupid bird.......... and for all that its worth i still don't trust Sora or anyone envolved with Ataksuki for that matter........... the next time i see sora......... its to end it all  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 pm
((Um... I'm sorry to burst your Roleplaying bubble... but Shoru is a bird... and Tsukiyomi is the cat..... rofl ))

Shoru finally found his perch on Sora's shoulder. "Well?" Sora asked, wiping tears from her eyes.
"He didn't believe me. Well, maybe he did and he doesn't care. But I think he was seriously not believing me."
Sora looked off into the distance. Gaara had finally gotten up and Naruto and Kankurou were helping him walk. "Hmph.... I should have known. Sorry Shoru.... You flew awfully fast." Sora looked at her friend sadly. Shoru just brushed it off.
"Teleportation. But yes, you have to fly fast in order for it to work." Shoru sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:58 pm
............ there are only 5 bijuus the 2tailed, 3tailed, 4tailed, 8tailed, and the 9tailed......... i hope that we can save them  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:30 pm
*looks at ryoku then looks away* ......  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games