Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:50 pm
Biting back an insult, Firetiger springs from the tree. She hopes to use the tiger form's weight to her advantage, and tries a similar attack from before. Taking care not to hurt Marie, she attempts to knock the breath out of her opponent and hook the one sharp claw into Aya's neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:26 pm
astro leaps in and knocks Firetiger away before she hits. "First warning! No attacking opponents who are in a position where they cant fight back (the being pinned down under marie), and no following through with attacks on vitals with sharp weapons!" (claw at neck)  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:33 pm
astroninja1
astro leaps in and knocks Firetiger away before she hits. "First warning! No attacking opponents who are in a position where they cant fight back (the being pinned down under marie), and no following through with attacks on vitals with sharp weapons!" (claw at neck)

Yes attacking someone who is prone against the floor is not honorable, nor is it the sign of someone confident in their own prowess...Although for that lethal strike on me in such a prone position, I think I'm going to have to cut off your claws, and quite possibly turn you into the first bald talking tiger...

Also I much enjoyed the pounce, although next time no pounces in battle ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 pm
"Yes, thats correct. However, lethal strikes are allowed, as long as you dont fully connect and follow through. For example, an attack on the throat may draw blood as long as its only a shallow cut that wont do any permanent damage. basicly anything goes as long as its a fair fight and no one dies"  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm
WhenDeathCallsOut
*nods* okay ///_^ *helps him up*
*Dusts himself off*
Thanks...it's a bit loud out here - want to go inside and grab a cushion?
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm
Rei Hino-chan
blaugh >
*pounces* all nakedly!! ^_^ its a naked partay!  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:44 am
*sighs and goes and sits near the far end of the bar alone* emo  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:15 am
*sits next to sparta * awww whats wrong bubby? you look sad *hugs him*  

l Rainbow Condom l

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:44 pm
Oh its nothing sweatdrop I dont want everybody to worry  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:58 pm
~his tiny angel~
Rei Hino-chan
blaugh >
*pounces* all nakedly!! ^_^ its a naked partay!

Dino comes back from the bathroom to see angel naked. "How long was I in there for?"  

DiNo BoY 101

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:28 pm

*Climbs back up onto the boulder to watch more of the fight, sipping from his discarded drink*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:12 pm
Firetiger lands a few feet away from Aya, hoping her pink cheeks don't show through her fur. Her growl becomes defensive, "I was just gonna make a shallow cut. It's her fault she was in that position. Fought back before when she was laughin' or somethin' while I attacked, before."
She narrows her eyes at Aya's threat, orange flames beginning to burn in her eyes, "No way in h#^% ya're gonna do either of those."
The flames quickly disappear as she turns to blink in gratefulness at Astroninja, half-wanting to be alone for a while.  

firetiger42
Crew

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Seeing the fight was over, astro headed back to the dojo to finish with the constuction  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 pm
*walks over and sits next to Na then licks his cheek and giggles then hugs him * ROAR! *she sqeezes harder and tackles him in a bear hug* muah ha ha ha ha ha!  

l Rainbow Condom l

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:04 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger lands a few feet away from Aya, hoping her pink cheeks don't show through her fur. Her growl becomes defensive, "I was just gonna make a shallow cut. It's her fault she was in that position. Fought back before when she was laughin' or somethin' while I attacked, before."
She narrows her eyes at Aya's threat, orange flames beginning to burn in her eyes, "No way in h#^% ya're gonna do either of those."
The flames quickly disappear as she turns to blink in gratefulness at Astroninja, half-wanting to be alone for a while.

When one is laughing you still have a full freedom of movement, you can still twist or turn to escape, or fall to the floor if needed. When one is prone with a body on top, there's not a lot they can really do to save themselves when being attacked. That's the difference is that I had no room to move, it's worse then having my hands tied behind my back, and calling it a fair fight, or expecting me to defend myself well rolleyes  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games