Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:41 am
I know! You hate me right now Ddraig! LOL

Poor Willa does this ALL the time.

You still love me!?

heart dramallama lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:55 am
*hugs Beady* We're going to have to come up with a system when Willa is out again later this month!  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:57 am
Aldora21
*hugs Beady* We're going to have to come up with a system when Willa is out again later this month!

*glomps and fuzzles*
Gah...as annoying as the babies are me still luffs them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:03 pm
*grabs a small broom and gently herds the mob, sorting out those that are now fine*
(me is wondering how much fun I can have with this today? xd )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:22 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance THE INFIRMARY wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Sunday, August 17, at 3:15 p.m. ET

Willa-Wisp
Infirmary announcement

I'll be out of town with no internet access today (10 a.m., Saturday, Aug 16) till late tomorrow night (Sunday, Aug 17). The Incubator and Infirmary will be in the very capable hands of Ddraig Asheart and Aldora21. Leave them messages here in the thread, please, if you need to alert them of your needy eggs/babies or if you've added your scrolls. Thanks!

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *
Welcome to our newest members and their babies -
Harkonnen-75
Sadient
AG_Titan
_Dragon-Sword_Keith
damgnomes
Midori
Catti Saionji
Admeral Ackbar
Iced-IntoLight
MageMother4
Beware Of Cl0veR
CandyCane Lips
Iced_in_Wulf
DJ Sweetness
Foamy_ze_Squirrel Ala Saionji
WerewolfJax

wahmbulance INTENSIVE CARE UNIT wahmbulance

PEDIATRICS (with 3.5 days or less remaining to become an adult)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NURSERY (with 3.5 days or less remaining to hatch completely)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CRITICAL CARE UNIT (soft shell eggs and sick babies)

None! biggrin

EDITED: Sunday, August 17, at 3:15 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Yay! Someone who had the motivation to organize the mob! This shall make the herding easier.........

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:26 pm
Yes, much easier to pull those out that made it when there are this large if they are organized! xd Now if it will just let me finish updates without freaking out on me again...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:30 pm
Hooray, all the happy updates made it! *needs a nap now!*  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:36 pm
Aldora21
Hooray, all the happy updates made it! *needs a nap now!*

*drops a blanket over you and Kelpie*
Yes. Sleep! I nearly took a nap after I went though the bunch.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:37 pm
Yay! Aldora! Made it all nice and neat! LOL  

Arcanasylvana

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:44 pm
New adult! YAY!!!!!!

Thank You!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:50 pm
*Squishyhug Beady and Aldora* I am so sorry that I haven't been active in the guild lately. I am exhausted from working practically 7 days a week and will be doing so for the next 2 weeks. xd xd I will do the best I can to help these poor babies... 3nodding 3nodding  

Kimmiora
Crew

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:01 pm
Arcanasylvana
New adult! YAY!!!!!!

Thank You!

*Admires the pretty Yellow Flowered Plant Dragon* Congrats!!! She's a real beauty. 4laugh I hope I will get one some day. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:05 pm
Another new baby

What I REALLY want is a white dragon and a silver, but I can't refresh my pc fast enough  

Arcanasylvana

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games