Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

Nuo looked around her new environment thoughtfully her eyes lingering on her neighbor a frightened girl wearing cat ears. Shrugging she turned her attention to the guards already planning another escape attempt. The previous ones had failed but she was sure that if she could get herself a master or mistress she could eventually escape from them. So for now she waited trying to catch the eye of any of the people walking past her cage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

Din was throw into her cage her wings chained toghter to prevent her from escapeing. As she looked around hateing the place she was in. She sighed and tryed to take tha chains off her wings getting shiocked, so she stopped and seemed she had to wait for a master  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:13 pm
Shade Saber is thrown into a cage. his eyes are blood red. he is hungry for blood so he swings his arms through the cage bars but cant hit the guards. he finally calms down and lays down

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image

A young girl by the name of Skylar sits in her cage, rubbing her eyes awake as she stares out at the people passing by. The slave shop was a scary place, especially when people like the male a few cages away from her was placed in the shop; blood red, hungry eyes. Thankfully, the girl was feeling somewhat safe where she was and leaned her head against the bars at the back of the cage. She hugged her knees to her chest and closed her eyes momentarily, wondering if today would bring any luck.

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:37 pm
Din looked at the slaves being brought in and saw one with blood shot eyes "are you alright' she said putting her face near the bars looking at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Lillac Jones.

Young witchling...but be careful..she doesn't look harmful, but you've got a handful.

Lillac was brought into the
market with a chain around her neck and shackles on her hands
and feet. Her head hung slightly downward, no one could see
her face, except her guards. She hadn't done anything wrong to
be in this position, but yet, and innocent woman is stuck in this
hellhole, without any discussion about it. She was distressed,
and wanted to go home, but knew she was nowhere close to it.

Upon arrival at her new cage, Lillac's face tilted upward.

Hmpf..She thought to
herself, not entirely wanting to go into this small cage. The
guard unlocked the cage and Lillac stepped inside. She sat in
the back corner, her knees to her chest, and her head tucked
downward. She slightly dozed on and off for the next few
minutes, before finally drifting off into a deep sleep, awaiting
the arrival of her new master.

My mind, My soul, My heart is my own, But my body, belongs to he who owns me.

iiShexii_Mamiixs

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

Drake walked into the slave market, hopeing he could find a slave to keep him company.He notice the girl who seem to be asleep and walked over to her cage kneeling. "Hey there." He said smileing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:12 pm
Din stayed quiet looking at the man then looked back at the slave with the blood shot eyes. Wondering what he was and why his eyes were red, hopeing she would be able to help him  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 am
shade looks up at the girl "Im fine im just starving. im a vampire" shade shows her his fangs."my eyes are red when i need blood"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 am
Master Vann walked into the market his footsteps echoing in the room everyone was so quiet it was a little upsetting how can someone find a good slave if nobody is giving you a reason to pick them. "hello" he looked around at the slaves. "so many to choose from but none of you are doing anything to get my attention so Iets have a contest the first few who get my attention I will take home with me" he said loudly to get every slaves attention. "and don't take too long I don't have all day."  

InSanity893

iiHeartYhu

1,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:28 am
User Image

The clank and shiver of chains made chills run up her spine. Her head hung low, her fiery red hair tied back in a messy ponytail. Her soft white face dirtied, clothes tattered. What was she even doing here?

Peeking through her bangs, she walked past other slaves brought in earlier and people spectating... bidding which one would be better. Those sick people.

"Ahhh... here. For pretty little Machaela Ashes," the guard said roughly. She looked up at her new cage. The shackles were torn off and she was shoved into the cage roughly. Crawling into the corner, far away from spectators, she waited. Soon sleep overcame her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 am
User Image

Lillac Jones.

Young witchling...but be careful..she doesn't look harmful, but you've got a handful.

Lillac was soon awaken from
her deep sleep by the sound of a man speaking to her. Looking
up from her knees, and wiping her eyes, she saw a young male
who couldn't have been over twenty-five. Sliding her feet out in
front of her, she crossed her arms and waiting for him to say
something else. After a few moments of waiting, she realized he
wasn't going to say anything else until she had said something.
Hello. she said,
her tone slightly a boring one. Any one in their right mind could
see that she obviously didn't care if she was taken by someone
or not. And this man could probably see it too, but who knew.

My mind, My soul, My heart is my own, But my body, belongs to he who owns me.

iiShexii_Mamiixs

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:45 am
Din looked at shade a bit and hekd her arm out to him" drink really, i regenorate blood quickly, so feel free to drink" she said smileing and looking at the others leave her hand near his reach  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Demaru enters looking around wondering if any slaves even wanted to come with him  

YumiStryke

6,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

YumiStryke

6,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Demaru approaches Miw's cage and kneels down beside it. Without a polite smile he says "Hello, are you scared to be in these cages with people walking by you? Or of getting an abusing master? Please come closer" He holds his hand out waiting for the shy slave to approach him.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games