Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

mc2
User Image❅ Nic and/or Cole ❅ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Nic had lived with his part-wizard father and spent plenty of time with the Ye family including his nymph relatives in the past few years so he assumed not much would surprise him about the wizarding world but he found this was rarely the case. The latest mystery was the singing hat that (supposedly) could see inside his head. If the hat could in fact do that Nic was not in the mood to approach the hat. Unfortunately, like many things in life Nic felt he had little choice in putting the hat on his head. Many of his classmates happily did already. He agreed just because someone jumped off a bridge he should but the hat despite being too nosey for its own good seemed harmless enough.

"Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye" echoed in the hall.

Nic was drug out of his musing and decided to join his classmates in trying on a hat and getting sorted. He assumed he would be sorted in Ravenclaw like his aunt Lola and where his late mother likely would have ended up if Aunt Lola and his dad's description of the houses was accurate. His father was impulsive and was sorted into Gryffindor and had the occasional flash of a temper which he may have passed to Nic. Slytherins according to Lola were a complex sort and his dad said "they can be a bit pompous". As for Hufflepuff they were either kind or those who didn't fit anywhere else.

Sitting upon the stool his thoughts warned the hats, "Don't poke your non-existent nose where it doesn't belong. Just sort me and be done with it."

DISTRUSTFUL From my mum throwing me onto some farm with a dad I never knew until she died, to the fact he was a wizard and could do magic but didn't bother to save Mum, to the fact that I'm not even entirely human (and apparently not in the wizard not-human way), I am struggling to have faith in much at the moment. You will have to excuse my doubts.
                                                THOROUGH I am the type to dot every i and cross every t. I don't believe in cutting corners and I believe in researching everything you can before you make a decision. Mum was like this in her work and it worked for her, why wouldn't the same dedication to the exact work for me?
                                                FRANK It isn't that I can't lie or am bad at lies, I generally don't see the point of lies.
                                                COMPASSIONATE I don't consider myself a bleeding heart but I had some common sense about other's troubles that many of my London classmates lacked. I swear if Mum had heard me say some of the crazy things I heard she would kill me. Like who actually thinks people aren't rich because they don't want to be.
                                                IMPULSIVE Once I feel I have all the facts I have never been one to waste time doubting my next move. I have heard plenty of lectures on not acting without thinking but the truth of the matter I do think I just don't doubt my decision once I make it.
                                                HOT-HEADED I may sometimes be quick to anger. It is probably my least favorite trait about myself and gets me in the most trouble. I strive to be cool and collected but it doesn't quite work out for me. I care too much and don't have the patience to express myself properly leaving me to be quick to jump to harsh words or arguments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: sorry about the ugly post. I am posting from my phone due to not having a set up computer or internet}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Ah, but this nose doesn’t need to poke too far
To see that behind that distrustful warning
You’d do quite well in

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:27 am
The Sorting Hat

Yukina101
Oh my darling I've been missing you for quite some time
So I'm gonna lift the oceans, just to see your eyes
Oh my darling I am getting closer, hold on tight
And I, know it hasn't been so easy
I'm fighting for my life

User Image
User Image

𝖴𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖮𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗎𝗋 𝖠𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗎𝗍

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ Su had said her sad goodbyes to her sisters at the platform before boarding the train with every promise of writing to them throughout her stay-starting tonight if she could. She found herself in a compartment with a few fellow first years and one of their older siblings who made it a point to explain a few things as well as ask if they had any Quidditch experience. Apparently the fact that some were muggleborns did not deter them. Nonetheless, no one looked at them wrong for bowing out the conversation and reading quietly the remainder of the trip. Once at Hogsmeade station, she followed the others being lead towards and across the lake and staring in awe at her home for the foreseeable future. Su followed the line of first years as they were lead through the hallways towards a gigantic hall where it seems like everyone was waiting and watching. No pressure whatsoever. Unfortunately, her name was early and thus she was one of the first to be called up to the stool. She attempted some deep breathing but she had a feeling it sounded more like deep wheezing than anything. Settled on the stool she closed her eyes before the brim could cover their vision. "Um. Hullo I suppose. Nice to meet you." It never hurt to be polite after all.

xP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    ◊ DUTIFUL Su has always been told her best quality is her ability to follow directions and she has always abided by it. Whether rules or just personal obligation, she’d make sure it all got done. And if this were one of the only way’s she could get a certain person’s appreciation, that was just a bonus.
                                                    ◊ NIHILISTIC After years of trying and failing, she’s rather given up on anything in her life changing for the better. She won’t actively look for the worst but they won’t exactly be surprised if they find it.
                                                    ◊ THOROUGH To go in hand with her dutiful nature, when given a task she’ll ensure to see it through. From finishing a book in one night to building a backyard fort for their siblings.
                                                    ◊ PASSIVE Su doesn’t really stand up for themselves and just lets things wash over them. She doesn’t go looking for trouble or arguments and when she finds herself in one would rather let the other person vent their frustrations than defend herself. Even more so if she’s actually in the right.
                                                    ◊ ALTRUISTIC Su is very good at neglecting themselves in favor of doing something for someone else. It’s partially because she wouldn’t be able to focus until a task was complete and partially because she has no self-importance. Being told everyday they should be grateful for the life they life really settled into her core being to the point where she sees no point of her being except to help others.
                                                    ◊ GENUINE Despite her rather bleak and apathetic feeling towards herself, Su is very genuine in her feelings. If asked directly, they will talk about how they’re feeling at the time but won’t actively do anything about it.

I could be a warrior, yes I am a warrior
There's no need to worry love
Look around it's glorious
Close your eyes and taste the sun
You know where to find me
(I know where to find!)

Quote:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Nice to meet you as well, my dear.
You’re quite good at taking care of people
But don’t forget to let people take care of you as well.
Better be…

Hufflepuff!

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:28 am
The Sorting Hat

kiska166
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Matthew Spencer
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted - Halfblood
                                              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Matthew felt a sort of high pulsing through his blood as he excitedly made his way through the Great Hall with his fellow first years. Part of him wondered if he would have actually made it to Hogwarts or if his maman would have changed her mind at the last second and sent him off to Beauxbatons. All of that stress and arguing over one half-vampire who supposedly taught at the school. He didn’t know which subject, but he figured if his mum knew, she would have told him. He did, however, know his name. Eyes wandered over to the table where the professors sat and he scanned for anyone who might look like a vampire although at this distance, he really couldn’t tell. His mum had warned him to stay away as best as he could once he could decipher which one was Wolfgang (but honestly, vampires sounded pretty cool to him so what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her). It didn’t help her case that aside from being told that they’re dangerous, Matt hadn’t any idea why she was so scared of them to begin with. It wasn’t like they ever bit her or else she would have been turned.

SPORTING Matthew treats others fairly and doesn't have any issues sharing with others, whether it be his food or a neat gadget.
                                              PASSIONATE Matthew tends to show his true feelings without holding back, whether that means turning red and raising his voice when angry or laughing and giggling when happy or excited.
                                              RETIRING Although Matt likes attention, he also enjoys being alone and observing the world around him. When the attention is not on him, he finds that he falls into the background and rather enjoys letting others have the spotlight for a change.
                                              ENCHANTING No matter who Matthew tries to communicate with, he tends to grab a hold of their attention rather easily. Perhaps it's the way the words flow off his tongue or his winning smile. Either way, he doesn't seem to have a hard time.
                                              SHORTSIGHTED When making in the moment decisions, Matthew does not tend to stop and think about them. He doesn't entirely realize that his decisions and actions have consequences that may come at a later time.
                                              HAUGHTY Matt tends to think that he is better than other kids when he successfully manages to do something well and sees that they are struggling to do the same.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I feel like I'm the w o r s t
                                              So I a l w a y s act like I'm the best

Vampires are quite cool, I agree. But quite dangerous as well
Now you my lad…as comfortable in the limelight as out
You’ll make a charming addition to

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:29 am
The Sorting Hat

Cinnabun Gryffie
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? School - Great Hall
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? All the colors of the rainbow
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Meeting the Sorting Hat
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder what color he'll be....

All summer, Lewis had been excitedly preparing for school. Heck, he'd lived out of a school trunk all of August! It was all so thrilling..... until the family got to the platform. There, immediately, it was so loud, so claustrophobic, and so... scary. After a quick pep talk from his dad (who had survived school with a head full of colors as well), and a bunch of hugs from his family, Lewis climbed aboard the train. He found an empty compartment and pressed his nose to the glass, watching as his family shrank in the distance.

He nervously paced the train as best he could, realizing that his earplugs hadn't made it into his pocket. After a mildish panic attack, Lewis was able to sit down and breathe. Luckily, once he found a compartment, it was pretty quiet. The people he'd ended up sitting with opted to read quietly instead of making loud conversation. With a stupidly loud, violently yellow horn, the train announced the arrival to Hogsmeade. He took a deep breath, using his hands to cover his ears as he followed all the others onto the train platform. Jeezums, it was so crowded out here! Dark eyes searched around, clouded by bursts of color, before he managed to find a place a little more open. He made his way over, closing his eyes tight to try and avoid some of the chaos.

Amazingly, he'd managed to pick the exact place to stand where the first years would be summoned. He stepped over and listened to the orders, hopping on the boat. The sound of water splashing made a beautiful maroon color in his head, one that was dark enough to relax a moment. After that, a brief walk through the castle, before finally the first years were paraded in front of all the others. Between all the students talking, and the deputy headmistress' speech, Lewis was about exhausted from all the colors pinging around his head. Just as he was getting ready to just... leave, his name was called, echoing in a soft rosy color. He exhaled hard, pushing forward through the crowd up to the front. With a nervous grin toward the woman, he sat down on the little stool.

"Okay, Mister Hat. My dad told me about you. I've been wondering what color you'll talk in. Also where you think I belong. I've been really nervous about that part."

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                            Above all, Lewis' wild creativity is the backbone of his personality. His mind is constantly whirring, thinking up ideas and crazy stories. He's always on the go with his thoughts, coming up with fantastical ideas for his art. He was born and raised surrounded by art, and spent most of his childhood perfecting his crafts.

xxxxxPᴇʀᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                            Lewis has always been good at learning by using the knowledge of the world around. He can pick up art by watching artists, and is quick to identify traits in people. He typically uses this skill to fit in with people a little better.

xxxxxFʀᴇᴇ-Sᴘɪʀɪᴛᴇᴅ:
                                                            Lewis is wild and carefree, not usually worried about consequences or boundaries. He dances through life on a breeze, and he doesn't really mind living life just that way. Every once in a while, he tries to plan ahead, but often time those plans fall to the wayside so he can act on a whim once more.

xxxxxDɪsᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴇᴅ:
                                                            No matter how much he tries to keep things clean and tidy, Lewis seems doomed to be surrounded by chaos. His room is cluttered full of art supplies, half-finished projects, and scribbled down ideas. Somehow, he can find peace within the chaos, and somehow, he can always find exactly what he's looking for.

xxxxxTʀᴜsᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ:
                                                            On his honor, Lewis would never betray someone he loved. It would kill him to know he caused someone undue pain with his words or actions. He's certainly a ride-or-die kind of friend, and he wears that title proudly.

xxxxxPʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                            Lewis has always had a fierce protective streak, especially with family. He would do anything for his younger siblings, and extends the same emotions to the rest of his family and friends. Once someone is settled onto his rather limited friend circle, they know he's got their back, no matter what.

{{Wearing :: First Day Rainbow}}
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟɪᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs
Lᴏᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sɪɴɢ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs sᴏ ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
A ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs, ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

What colour do I speak in, indeed?
You are your father’s son…
I think you’d blend well with those in

Ravenclaw!

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:31 am
The Sorting Hat

Cinnabun Gryffie
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The Sorting Hat
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting Sorted
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This isn't the same without Yak...

The summer had started out so exciting, so full of promise. They knew they'd be going to school together that fall... so when Yak didn't get his letter, both twins assumed some sort of error must have occurred. It never came across their thoughts that the two might have to be apart. They pleaded, begged their mother to please let them both go or let them both stay, but their arguments turned on deaf ears. It had been decided. Yarrick was set to go to Hogwarts while her twin remained behind. As the rest of the summer wore on, she retreated into herself, remaining even quieter than normal. All their siblings reminded her she wouldn't be alone, since their oldest brother would also be there.... but it didn't matter. As much as Yarrick loved her big brother... he wasn't her twin. He wasn't her other half. Without Yak... who knew what would happen.

As the family went to the platform, the twins gave a teary goodbye before Yarrick had to board the train. Zack went off to find friends somewhere, so Yarrick found a quiet place to sit with her book. A while later, a boy in a yellow jumper joined, but he seemed more interested in staring out the window at the scenery. Oh well, at least he wasn't loud. A few other quiet souls joined them, allowing for a peaceful ride. Of course, all peace must come to a grinding halt, followed by mass chaos as everyone left the train. The blonde pushed to her tiptoes, trying to see past a group of much older students. Somewhere, Zack had to be here. Unfortunately, Yarrick couldn't find him before she got called to join the other first years.

The boarded boats to drift across the lake, then walked up to the school. Once inside, the girl couldn't help but marvel at the neat old architecture. The group walked into the Great Hall, so Yarrick looked toward the group clad in red. She sent a small wave over toward her brother, unsure if he'd even seen her in the midst of the crowd. Luckily, as people got called up, the line of first years began to thin. Finally, it was her turn. She walked to the front, sitting on the stool. Maybe, maybe she could make a wish to bring Yak here somehow, even though everything seemed so hopeless at this point.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxSᴏғᴛ:
                                                                Yarrick comes from a big... and I mean BIG family. It’s easy to feel overshadowed. So rather than fight for the spotlight, she shrinks down and hides herself so the others can shine.

xxxxxCᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ:
                                                                Yarrick is always cautious about what she says and what she does. She wouldn’t want to step out of her own boundaries, nor would she want to accidentally hurt someone. Yarrick likes to have all the pieces so she can make the “objectively best decision”

xxxxxLᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ:
                                                                Things in life have a natural order. Yarrick likes to follow that very same order. If ever she gets stuck, she’ll try to research the next steps to take, often delaying her own decisions.

xxxxxIɴsᴇᴄᴜʀᴇ:
                                                                Despite hiding herself in the shadows, Yarrick has a voice. She is worried others might not like her voice, or anything else that comes from her. She often allows others to be a voice piece for her, most especially her twin brother.

xxxxxSᴛᴜᴅɪᴏᴜs:
                                                                Every question has an answer, and every answer must be questioned. She’s always liked to research things, especially if it follows a logical step from her other studies... or if it sounded interesting... whichever.

xxxxxEᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ:
                                                                Despite her love of cold, hard logic, it can become incredibly difficult to decide between her brain and her heart. Even decisions she knows to be correct are sometimes impossible for her to make if it’s attached to big emotions.

{{Wearing :: uniform (I'll link later)}}
          [quote="Stefan Lee Salvatore"

Sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Wɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅ
I'ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅ! Kᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Jᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
Sᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ!

These things have a way of working themselves out
And your twin will figure his way without.
For you though– Soft and emotional true, but careful and logical
Sing your own song, dear child:

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:33 am
The Sorting Hat

Stefan Lee Salvatore
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Unsorted ~ First Year
Future Clubs go Here

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah was excited for school, she would have a chance to get away from her awful sister, to get to know new people. Except, as she got to the train station she looked around at the hoards of kids and parents there. She turned to her parents, "I'm going to miss you. Do you really have to leave me? I don't want to get left again and never see my parents again." After some crying and comfort, Jaelah was pretty sure the Aindrias parents would be back for her at winter break... maybe.

After a long train ride and seeing no one who was worth talking to, they arrived at Hogwarts. Jaelah hoped that her sister and cousins pranks wouldn't put her in a bad place for teachers, if they thought she took after them.... she would be in a bad place. Arriving into the great hall, Jaelah scoffed, they packed so many kids into one room, what was the point of this?

When her name was called (very early on) she sighed, at least there was less of a chance for her to get some hair disease or bugs, unless that Lewis Abrams boy was unclean. She looked at him sitting with his classmates - yeah she was probably going to get some sort of disease from him, she could see some sort of coloring applied to his hands (it was paint. she didn't know that though).

She looked at the dusty hat, "Can we get this over with? Before I get colorful hand disease?"

xxxPERSONALITY ____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Judgmental Jaelah is very much a first glance kind of gal. She’s quick to decide what she thinks about something, and usually she has a lot of opinions that aren’t the nicest.
Standoffish Jaelah isn’t the best at making friends, she’s fairly distant from the others. This coming from a childhood of being on a ship with two older girls who wanted nothing to deal with her, and then not having anyone near her age to be with.
Reliable and Loyal If Jaelah decides she likes you, she’s someone you can count on without worry. She fully supports those who have earned her trust.
Impatient Jaelah quickly gets irritated by those around her. She doesn’t have time to wait in line, doesn’t do well with the “We’ll get there when we get there” personality.
Optimistic Jaelah is hopeful for the future, she wants to see the glass as half full, that the world will be better and good exists

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

Where: Sorting
With Whom: Everyone
Thinking about: Well I'm going to die now
Wearing: school robes

Quote:

Quote:

You’re quite safe from colourful hands, for I have none.
Perhaps you’ll better understand, appreciate
And be a light for your fellows in

Slytherin!

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:34 am
The Sorting Hat

Yukina101
She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of a world that she's left behind

User Image
User Image

Unsoɾted Fiɾst Yeɑɾ 🧏‍♀️ Unpɑid Inteɾn 🧏‍♀️ Alwɑγs Wɑtching

☆¸¸ .•*¨★Actually having to leave her parents for school wasn't something Sierra had totally wrapped her brain around until she was actually on the platform and having to say goodbye. A few tears and very long hugs both separately and group finally found her on the train in a compartment with a group of older girls with various magazines. After a rather awkward exchange, the teens left her alone thankfully and pretty much carried on like she was invisible and she was quite alright with that. She heard a few things she supposed was gossip but considering she didn't know anyone just yet the news didn't interest her much so she stuck to her reading and naps. The girls were helpful though in getting her robes and other stuff together right before they arrived to the station and even gave her good lucks which bolstered her just a bit. Sierra joined the other first years and rode across the lake starstruck at the sight of the castle and before she realized, she was now standing in a queue in front of the entire school for a talking hat. Seemed reasonable. When it finally got to her name (thanks grandfather) she hurriedly walked over to the stool stuck between excitement and exasperation that it was finally her turn.

"Hi Hat! I don't really have a preference for houses so I'll trust you whatever you decide." It'd be rather hard for her to have one considering she had family in basically every house.

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    ◊ STUBBORN Sierra is of the opinion that if she works hard enough at something it will in fact work out. Whether or not it will be in her favor is besides the point. You know that whole thing about equal force and momentum? She’s both.
                                                    ◊ PATIENT Coinciding with her stubborn nature, patience is always needed. She’s understanding that sometimes things take time so while she’s chipping away, she’s aware that each chip is just one more step towards progress.
                                                    ◊ SHY Sierra is not really the forward type; she likes people don’t get her wrong but the bullying she endured in primary has made her wary of putting herself out there. She won’t reject friendships when they happen but it takes her a while to open up.
                                                    ◊ IDEALISTIC Sierra has dreams and ideas that she can’t wait to make realities and-if she trusts you-she’ll be sure to tell you all about them. Her ideas can be fantastical to some but to her they’re just the tip of the iceberg.
                                                    ◊ SELF CONSCIOUS Because of her hearing loss, it took her a bit longer to start talking than her peers and her words can sometimes take on a slurring or lisping nature if she gets too excited. This resulted in teasing and even a few bouts of bullying which caused her to ultimately limit how often she speaks.
                                                    ◊ PERCEPTIVE Sierra’s pretty good at reading a room and could tell you who what when where and plausibly why if she’s been there long enough. It also helps that she’ll often take out her hearing aid due to discomfort so she’s practiced to be more self aware of her surroundings.

Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds
Well, go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle

Quote:

Quite agreeable of you, my dear
A stubborn worker, equal parts awareness and effort
Your patience will be rewarded
And I’m sure you’ll find open arms and welcome in

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:35 am
The Sorting Hat

CatWaffle

You're fearless and brave, you can't be stopped when you're young
                                                          You swear you're never ever gonna work for someone

Ailbhe was a bit homesick but also very excited. Cian and Aeryn told him all about the dragon they had to fight on day one! Sure he didn't know any magic but surely with this many other kids he could be stealthy and hope none of his classmates got eaten while being a distraction. They seemed like pretty chill people. He had such a plan concocted that he almost audibly expressed his disappointment when it was just wearing an old hat. Sure it talked which was very cool but it wasn't a dragon, or a dragon hat.

Once it was his turn he went up and hopped on the stool. He figured out the hat must read brains otherwise how would it place them? 'So Mr. Hat? That's you name right? Either way, who do I talk to about getting my brother here too? Who runs this joint? I have words. It is not fair he doesn't get to come cause genetics suck butt!'

RAMBUNCTIOUS Ailbhe likes to roll in the dirt and roughhouse. He always got energy to burn. He is not afraid to get dirty. If a task is dangerous that doesn't stop him from at least trying though he has enough sense to know when to stop
                                                                            GIVING Ailbhe likes to share. Everything is more fun when done with someone else. He tends to share a snack, meals and even clothing. He doesn't like seeing someone go without if he can do anything about it.
                                                                            SHORT TEMPERED When something annoys Ailbhe it really annoys him. He's likely to be the one to start a fight and finish it verbal or otherwise. Usually people being mean to himself and others is what triggers it.
                                                                            CLEVER Ailbhe is quick to notice things. He likes puzzles and figuring things out. He likes intellectual stimulation. While his grades may not be top of the class learning is most of the fun for him.
                                                                            SELF SUFFICIENT for the most part Ailbhe can handle and take care of himself. He will still ask for help but only if doing it by himself failed. Ailbhe likes setting goals and meeting them. He likes to set the bar high for more satisfaction in reaching it.
                                                                            RESOURCEFUL Ailbhe is one to find ways to get what he wants. He learned the stepstool and where mom and dad like to hide things at a very young age. He learns who is better at something than him so he can utilize that later.

But you don't mind you've got time on your side
                                                                            And they're never gonna make you stand in line
                                                                            You're just waiting for the right time

Mr. Hat will do just fine, dear lad
And your brother will be fine as well
Let’s see about you–Your fire and heart,
Save your words to, as they say, kick butt:

Gryffindor!

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amata lead the first years from the antechamber into the Great Hall, approaching the stool and the hat with the group lined up behind her. She unbound the scroll, and began reading off names to start the sorting so the evening could get underway.

»» gяуffιи∂σя αℓυмиυѕ & нєα∂ σf нσυѕє »» ∂єρυту нєα∂мιѕтяєѕѕ & мутнσℓσgу ρяσfєѕѕσя »» мαяяιє∂ тσ gяαуѕσи ρσωєℓℓ

fєєℓ уσυя вяιттℓє вσиєѕ ѕнινєя ѕнαкιиg fєαтнєяу
                                                    ѕнє ιѕ вєαυтιfυℓ fℓєєтιиg αѕ α мємσяу
                                                    тнє ѕку'ѕ вєєи fαℓℓιиg тняσυgн ∂σωиρσυя'ѕ gяσωιиg ¢σℓ∂
                                                    ѕнє ℓαυgнѕ αт єνєяу fσσℓιѕн нσρє ωє нσℓ∂
                                                    fσя ωιитєя ιѕ ¢σмιиg ∂σωи тнє яσα∂

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? All my new friends!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting Sorted!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is gonna be awesome!

IT WAS FINALLY TIME! She'd been wanting to go to Hogwarts ever since she'd been adopted. Finley always had fun stories about school, which meant that Roxie was pretty much guaranteed to have fun. But extra fun because her two best friends were going to school too. They'd all get to be in a fun group. That morning, they'd floo'd over to the train platform, then they got to ride the train forever and get out.... like 20 feet from home. She looked over toward her house, spotting her big brother over there. She sent him a wild wave, which he happily returned, before she heard the call for all the first years.

Walking over with Jules and Flick, along with their new friend Uriel, the group climbed into a little boat. Roxie took hold of the lamp, but was pretty bad at holding it for sake of having to keep looking into the lake to see if she could spot anything down there. Once they made it safely to the castle, Roxie had to admit it was pretty intimidating up close. She'd never seen it from the grounds themselves, only from across the lake. The blonde followed the group, gasping in surprise at the inside. A boy at the Ravenclaw table was waving, but Roxie was pretty sure he was waving at Flick or Jules. Mostly because Roxie didn't know that kid...

After the sorting speech, Roxie was a little surprised to hear her own name echo first. Then again, Archer was pretty early in the alphabet. She nodded once, walking through the crowd up to the front. Sitting down, the hat was placed over her head, slightly smushing her intricate curls. "Please, dear hat, put me somewhere I can have lots of fun and make all the friends! Thank you!"

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxSɪʟʟʏ:
                                                                Roxie has always been a big goofball. She loves making people laugh, and will always try to cheer up negative moods. She perpetually makes puns and struggles in situations requiring seriousness.

xxxxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ:
                                                                There's never a soul Roxie meets that she doesn't try to befriend... except for bugs. Otherwise, she'll warm up to anyone and try to add them to her list of friends. Roxie loves having a big circle of friends, and will always try to make people want to join her circle.

xxxxxGᴜʟʟɪʙʟᴇ:
                                                                Due in part to her trusting nature, Roxie is insanely gullible. She believes people at their word and struggles with sarcasm. It would take a lot to make her question someone, but even then... she'd probably do the task requested.

xxxxxGᴇɴᴛʟᴇ:
                                                                Despite her hyper side, Roxanne is gentle and as careful as possible. She's always trying to mind her words and actions so she doesn't upset anyone or anything. After all, why would someone want to befriend a meanie?

xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                                Roxanne is incredibly imaginative, both in her playing pretend and in her thought process. Sometimes it doesn't make sense to anyone but her, and that's okay. She channels her creativity in all sorts of ways, mostly music and art.

xxxxxTʀᴜsᴛɪɴɢ:
                                                                Thanks in part to her friendliness, Roxie trusts everyone, despite circumstance. Why would people be mean for no reason, right? This has so far not led her astray, and despite warnings that some people were just bad, Roxie believes each person has a heart of gold.

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts Great Hall
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Way too many people
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? This is stupid
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What if the hat says my house is Wool's and they just kick me out?

Csuri... couldn't tell if she was excited by this whole thing. Sure, she had a break from Wool's, but it would pretty much be the same thing in a different place. She'd still be in a shared room with virtual strangers, still around a bunch of people she wouldn't ever care about, and still in classes she really didn't understand. But, here she was, all dressed up in borrowed clothes for a performance she didn't wish to attend. After a long, long train ride (one and a half books worth!), they finally made it to another little magical community.

The group took a little boat ride over to the actual castle, which was... weird? Why did they have to ride on the boats when the older kids got a nice cart ride? After scrambling up to the docks, the kids all walked in a line up to the actual castle. The teacher that was walking them explained a bit about the castle and the sorting, which Csuri listened to with only about half her attention. This place had way, way too many creepy old paintings. Not to mention the massive amount of stairs. When they got into the great hall, Csuri frowned at the noise and sheer amount of people. The professor gave a little speech, then started the actual process. Her name was spoken after only a few others.

Csuri bowed her head, messy curls falling forward as she squeezed through all the other kids and sat on the stool. The sorting hat fell over her eyes, which she closed. "This is stupid. There's no way a hat can read thoughts. It's just random selection. Well, either way. Put me somewhere quiet. I just want to read and study and go to bed. I'm not here to make friends."

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCʏɴɪᴄᴀʟ:
                                                                Csuri genuinely believes there is no such thing as a "good person". She believes all people that are seemingly good are just better at hiding their true evils inside. She doesn't dislike humanity, but thinks that everyone alive is secretly horrible to the core. There isn't a person alive that she thinks truly cares about others, and in turn, she doesn't genuinely care about anyone, including herself.

xxxxxQᴜɪᴇᴛ:
                                                                No matter what is going on around her, Csuri tends to remain silent. She speaks, but only in short sentences, usually just enough to get by. She scoots by on her quiet nature, preferring not to make any noise that draws attention to herself. She's not nearly wild enough for anything like parties or instruments anyway.

xxxxxRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ:
                                                                Csuri has become incredibly good at bottling up her emotions over the years. She rarely tells anyone about her feelings or thoughts, partially because she's afraid of becoming more outcast than usual. It takes a lot to get her to speak about herself, even in the barest of terms.

xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴛ:
                                                                Despite her silence on nearly every topic, Csuri is incredibly smart. She reads books and learns quickly, even though she'll always refuse to answer questions in school. She often uses her intelligence in odd ways, including sneaking facts into her speech... whenever it is that she speaks, anyway.

xxxxxAᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ:
                                                                Csuri doesn't ever seem to care about much of anything. Someone could get stabbed in front of her, and it's likely that she'd just stare off into the distance, frowning all the while. While she does care, she's just learned that she's almost always better off seeming completely heartless, if only just to get people to leave her alone.

xxxxxPᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴɪsᴛ:
                                                                Secretly, Csuri is a total perfectionist. This manifests in her schoolwork, writing, and other small tasks she does. It's rare to see her hand in an assignment that she didn't spend hours on, revising and editing constantly, and she does that with any sort of project. Unfortunately, most projects are things affecting only her, so it's rather hard to see her passion of perfection sometimes.

{{Wearing :: First Day}}
          Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀʀɪsᴇ
          Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sᴜɴᴋᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ
          Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ
          Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ, Bʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ ғʟʏ
          Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:37 pm
gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Unsorted First Year
Clubs will be Here

"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick hated getting to the platform. The first year was meant to be an experience - so much so that Roxie had been brought over so she could ride the train with them all. However, as Flick was about to board the train, their mother Kadence had seen them, grabbed their wrist, and tried talking about apologies and how Kadence was better. The entire time - calling Flick her little girl. Flick was rescued when Nim caught sight of Kadence and made a beeline back to Flick - stepping between the mother and child. Nim and Wren made sure it was okay, and then escorted Flick onto the train.

Once on the train, Flick was content sitting with Jules, Roxie, and Uriel - they were having a great time. However, Erikk and some boy named Zack who said he was a cousin, came to say hi and tried to see how Flick was doing. No - Flick wanted to be not near them. They switched seats into the window seat, where their friends would block anyone else from touching them at least.

Finally - Flick was at Hogwarts. They rode the boats into Hogwarts and it was beautiful. they were all escorted in - and a Ravenclaw waved to their little group. So there were some nice people at Hogwarts. After an eternity, Flick Winchester was called. Flick hoped to be in the same house as their friends, but desperately hoped they wouldn't get Gryffindor or Slytherin - the houses of their Father, and brothers (and cousin??). As Flick walked up Alarick - their father - shouted "THATS MY KID!" ugh.

Flick sat and had the hat put on them, "Hi hat, can this hurry? also if you take requests, maybe Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?"

xxxPERSONALITY ____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hesitant Flick used to love talking to anyone and everyone - but after so many close to them kicking Flick out of their life, or being killed, Flick didn't want to be too close to people. It was safer that way.
Perceptive Flick was good at figuring people out. Why they were sad, why they were happy. They could see more into people's true selves - and studied why they felt that way, what would make them better.
Mimic Flick likes to act like anyone else around them. Dominik wants to be a circus performer? I will too. Sparrow wants to be dramatic, Flick will mirror the actions. If Flick is around kids their age, they would act more whimsical, around parents, they were more serious.
Idealistic Flick began aiming for perfection - if they were perfect, then they wouldn't lose anyone else again. They would tell stories from their imagination, but would shut it down quickly when it suddenly wasn't going as well as it should have.
Kind/Agreeable Flick wants everyone to be happy, and has realized at a young age that by agreeing with them, they are happier and nicer. Flick wanted to be helpful when they could, to not be a burden.
Noncompetitive Where so many of Flicks blood siblings were competitive, Flick didn't have that - Flick grew up in a smaller family with the Winchesters and grew strong in patience. There was no worry of getting the best piece of cake, everyone was equal. Flick would try to make everything equal, rather than one is superior.

xxxEXTRA NOTE FOR SORTER ____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Putting Flick in Slytherin or Gryffindor would give them a good plot for reconnecting with their family (Erikk) - so don't cut those out just because Flick asked!

Also you're awesome if you're reading this.

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Setting: Sorting Hall
Thinking about: It'll be okay.
Description: 4'4" Tall; Black hair; Hazel Eyes

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hogwarts - Great Hall
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A neat hat?
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A little Ceremony
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wish Mama was here to watch

Bieito was pretty excited to be going to school. He'd been raised alongside a very cranky tutor his whole life, so this was a huge change. Not that he was terribly upset, getting to spend time away from home. He was sure his mom would enjoy her free time, too. She'd even mentioned taking a vacation. He was happy for her. After flooing himself to the station, Bee wandered through the crowd of people for a while before finding where to place his luggage. He felt a little out of place in his three-piece suit, but he wanted to look super nice for his first day.

While riding the train, he overheard some kids talking about the heads of the school, and when he heard Milan Wellbelove's name, he felt his heart fill with excitement. This truly would be a lovely year! He found a nice little spot to sit, only one other person and she seemed to be too engrossed with a book to notice him. He sat quietly, looking mostly out the window. He'd never been on a train longer than a few minutes, so he hadn't thought to bring anything to occupy his attention. Oh well, he was used to entertaining himself.

Once at the school, they got to take a quaint boat ride across the dark lake, then they walked into the castle itself. Bieito couldn't help but be impressed by the architecture of the castle. It also had so many cool old paintings and neat stonework... Yep. This would be a pretty great place! Once they walked into the Great Hall, Bieito noticed the stars shining on them from above. Blue eyes sparkled with delight at the dazzling array, the boy noticing floating candles and hidden beams. It was pretty sweet. While the sorting speech was happening, Bieito couldn't help his wandering eyes. He noticed all three Wellbelove girls at one table, all wearing a lovely emerald green... but where was their brother? He looked around a bit more, before finally noticing him over at the table all clad in a nice navy blue. Why was he sitting away from his sisters?

Bee was almost too lost in thought when his name was called, but managed to shake himself free. He hurried to the front, sitting on the stool, and donned a little grin as the hat fell over his head and pushed his glasses down his nose. Where would he end up? Would he end up with his idols, or all alone? Would he make friends with anyone, or would he just continue to walk his lonely path? Perhaps this neat hat could answer a question or two.

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxOᴘᴛɪᴍɪsᴛɪᴄ:
                                                          Despite being all but invisible to the public eye, Bieito is sure he will eventually get his time in the spotlight. Even if he’s not famous or anything, he knows people will eventually know him for him.

xxxxxSᴋɪᴛᴛɪsʜ:
                                                          Too many times, he’s tried to meet people, only for his mom to scold him and push him back. Now, Bieito is nervous around people, always terrified that he’ll get in trouble just for sharing his name.

xxxxxOʙᴇᴅɪᴇɴᴛ:
                                                          Whatever momma says, momma gets. Bieito is quite used to following orders, making sure to try and do everything perfectly. It was always hard to do, but he’d always try, no matter what.

xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
                                                          Bieito has always been creative, though usually never had anyone to share his talent with. His creativity usually manifests in anything fashion related, since that was what he was raised around. He’s also pretty good with watercolors.

xxxxxSᴇʟғ-Sᴜғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛ:
                                                          With momma always being gone on shows, Bieito got pretty familiar with taking care of himself. Even as a little guy, he’d use plastic utensils to make sandwiches or whatever to get by until Momma came home with some healthy shakes and smoothies.

xxxxxSᴜᴘᴇʀsᴛɪᴛɪᴏᴜs:
                                                          When everything is dark and spooky, certain rhythms could keep the fear at bay. From tossing salt to avoiding sidewalk cracks, Bieito tried them all. His favorite by far is wearing mis-matched socks to avoid bad luck... not that it always helps.

{{Wearing :: 3-Piece Suit, Shiny Shoes, and Thick Rimmed Glasses}}
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. Nᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
          Mʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴛᴏᴏ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴀ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏ ғʀᴏᴍ Nᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ Pᴇᴛᴇʀ Pᴀɴ
          Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ, ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs - Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴ ғʀᴏᴍ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ Hᴏᴏᴋ
          "Rᴜɴ, ʀᴜɴ, Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏ", ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, "Aᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ"
          Nᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ɪs ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏsᴛ Bᴏʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:43 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                First Year - Eleven Years Old - Unsorted - Halfblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Charlotte was so excited for Hogwarts that she had barely slept a wink the night before, causing her to sleep the majority of the train ride to Hogsmeade once the adrenaline had settled down. By the time she had awoken, a few older students had joined her in the compartment, but they all seemed too enthralled in their own gossip to pay her any attention. They left her alone, so she took the very little time she had left on the ride to snap back into reality and freshen herself up in the bathroom by spraying water onto her face. Upon arrival, Charlotte followed the others, gathering in front of the Groundskeeper before climbing into boats that made their way across the Black Lake towards the castle that loomed over them. The first year had seen how the castle looked from photos that her father had taken when he was a student, but somehow, even the ultra realistic moving photos did not do the school justice. “That’s ******** big,” she couldn’t help but mutter. However, it seemed that she had spoken loudly enough for two of the other kids in her boat to snicker at her comment, meanwhile the third looked at her in horror. “What, never heard a curse word before?” Charlotte asked tauntingly before turning her attention back to the castle.

Charlotte lined up with the other first years after scrambling out of the boat, feeling the adrenaline rush come back as they filed into the Great Hall. She wasn’t particularly nervous about the sorting considering she practically knew which house she’d get – Gryffindor: the same as both of her parents. Additionally, from what she learned about the four houses, she thought she fit in best with that one regardless of previous familial sortings. Once her name had been called, Charlie had wandered up to the front and waited for the hat to call out her house.

HARDWORKING Charlotte always puts her all into whatever she's doing, whether it is working on a school project or on her volleyball serve.
                                                ATHLETIC Char enjoys playing all sorts of sports, but she also enjoys board/card games, and playing make belief games.
                                                UNPREDICTABLE At times, Charlotte reacts in ways others wouldn't see coming. She may get into a routine, and then decide to switch it up seemingly randomly.
                                                PREOCCUPIED Charlotte is always thinking about something. While her mind may be focused, others around her may view her as distracted if they try to hold a conversation with her when she is lost in thought.
                                                COARSE Although Char was taught better than that, she does tend to be rude to others or say things that are offensive. Once she learns a new swear word, she uses it until it feels old (and even then she sometimes doesn't stop using it).
                                                TASTELESS When in serious situations or at times when she shouldn't react, Charlotte tends to lack in judgement. She may laugh, make a snarky comment or do something else that is considered by others to be inappropriate behaviour.

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now.
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:33 am
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Wearing: Second Hand Robes
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Callum had slept bad for the week leading up to going to Hogwarts. It had seemed Hex the bloody stupid pest and poltergeist was determined to give Callum a "proper" send off. Flipped beds. Food in the face. Thorns tickling his toes. Callum basically had to sleep with both eyes open which wasn't great for sleeping. Now that Callum was on the train and boats and now the Great Hall, he couldn't help but notice all the things he could nick. Things from his classmates. Things from the adults. Things from the school. Everyone was so careless but it was a good way to get kicked out if he got caught. Hogwarts was his job and duty to the Paddy Gang. He was going to do this right even if he didn't like it.

Approaching the line he waited until his name was called. He strode up to the hat with his held high and waiting for the grungy old hat to be put on his head. This thing could read his thoughts, right? Well it better do good or he'd set the stupid thing on fire. Quietly he muttered, "Put me where it'll help the Paddy lot best."

Personality

HARDWORKING Paddy Boss has always made it clear that everyone has a role to play and a job to do. And the Paddy Gang does it. Callum believes in earning his keep and puts his all in making sure he does.
                                                LOYAL An ounce of kindness and honesty towards Callum goes a long way. If you show you are worth it you will earn Callum's unwavering, undying loyalty just like the Paddy Gang.
                                                IRRITABLE/ANGRY Emotional calm was never modeled properly for Callum between his parents explosive fights and profane ridden rants towards the police and government alike by the gang or about rival gangs in Dublin and close by he thought being angry is normal. Worse, Callum is not naturally patient and the small things like a clicking pen just makes him go crazy.
                                                HONEST The Paddy Gang (Callum included) might have sticky fingers but they have honesty too. Callum might be a thief and a lookout and a distraction but he is not going to lie when it counts.
                                                CUTTHROAT Look life is tough. Some people get born with a silver spoon in their mouth and the rest of the world gets everything from a tin fork to a mouthful of ash. This isn't Callum's problem, it is just the way things are. If he has to con a few silver spoon fed sods to get so much as a fork for himself how is that his problem? He has no problem cheating and stealing his way up the ladder. Just another form of work, right? He's just like Robin Hood without being bogged down by beggars too lazy to do something themselves.
                                                WILLFUL Callum has lived in a harsh world despite the Paddy Gang's kindness (he assumes because he is useful) and it quickly forms a black and white view of the world around him. He knows what is right and what is wrong and no one is going to change his mind. Well, probably Paddy Boss but the boss is always right, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Tell me to edit Hex's mischief if need be}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games