Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater
Fourth Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 14 years old...

Location: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Gabby was still working on the whole having a mother thing. She liked Tiff and she was even happier that Cyd was now her aunt. Of course, she was a tad biased given that she loved the sport. After a long goodbye from a very pregnant woman, Gabby was finally able to get on the move to school. All that mattered was she got there in one piece and was now sitting at the Gryffindor table.

Over hearing Brianna and a first year girl, Gabby couldn’t help but speak up. ”You convincing first years to join the team Brianna?” She asked with a smirk as she sat across from the two. “The name’s Gabby. I’m on the team myself, as beater.” She greeted the young girl "Been playing since my first year and that was four years ago." Gabby shared with the younger girl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Okay... But Hungry
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gryffindor... Brianna & Aniyah

OOC: ---

kiska166
                                                  Neryem

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:36 pm
She said "at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ

Jack snorted at London's attempt to be funny saying that they didn't bite hard, like he'd do that again after all the hubbub he got when he bit that one p***k when he was seven. It'd left a dirty taste in his mouth and a long conversation with his dad. But that was besides the point. He made another, louder, affronted noise as his own cousin deigned his and his twin's presence not worthy enough for him, the nerve!, and decided to focus his scattered attention on the new kid. He was surprised that he knew his name considering he and Will had been way after him in terms of sorting and was also surprised to hear that he also had a twin who was in another house. Good grief, how many twins were there this year?! "I mean kinda? I figured I'd either get Gryffindor or Hufflepuff since that's sorta how my family leaned and cuz I'm told I'm rather annoying and this is where most annoying people end up. But I wouldn't really believe that considering Will's just as bad but he's over with the Slytherins!" he joked hoping to ease him up. Jack was guessing all his sudden hair colors meant he was kinda stressed, which he could totally relate considering his own twin was way way across the friggen room. "To be honest, me and my twin had sorta figured this would happen. We knew it'd at least be a possibility that we'd end up sorting differently and sorta, Idunno, made plans? We're still gonna see each other and we'll probably switch places more than once, this is your only warning mind, but yeah. I get how weird you must be feeling with her all the way over there." Though Donner's "all the way" was allot different from Will's "all the way." His sister was practically behind him!

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you'll never be Brian Wilson

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:17 pm
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna smiled when Aniyah mentioned she had three older brothers, thinking they went to Hogwarts. However, the smile faded as the first year went on and said they had attended the school when she was a baby. “Are they triplets?” the blonde asked. She assumed that since they were all in fourth year at the same time, they must have been. “My brothers are identical twins – although, it’s easy to tell them apart.” If one of them was walking around with a dog, unmatched clothing, and usually glasses of some sort, then that’d be Connor. The blonde’s smile returned to her lips when the first year admitted to wanting to try out for the Quidditch team. “Oh, perfect! You’ve got to try out!” she exclaimed before continuing. “You’ll have a flying lesson before tryouts next week, so don’t worry about not knowing how to fly yet. I play chaser and have ever since first year, although last year, I made the reserve team. It sure took a lot of pressure off since I had a lot of studying to do, but this year, I want my spot back as a chaser,” she admitted. Brianna was determined to make the first string again, and next year, she wouldn’t let N.E.W.T.s get in the way of sports. It would be her last year after all. Upon hearing her name, Brianna turned her attention away from Aniyah and onto Gabby, who had joined their conversation about Quidditch. “Sure am,” she answered, encouraging the fourth year to introduce herself to the first year.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Neryem
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:34 pm
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor First Year
Half Blood Comic Collector

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Griffin was slightly surprised when a girl sat beside him and started talking. Instantly she began guessing why he was sitting by himself. Somehow her guesses were the general go to ones. However, he was certain he wasn’t any of those things. “I’m not stuck up or at least I sure hope I’m not, and it’s not that I’m shy either.” He told her. “I’m contemplating what made the sorting hat place me in Gryffindor.” He admitted. It wasn’t a big secret and it certainly wasn’t giving away too much.

The newly sorted Gryffindor figured he might as well have at least a decent conversation with someone from his house. Even if the girl came to him it was only fair he keep going with the conversation given that she started it. “What about you, were you expecting to be in this house?” He asked her. Honestly there had to be others that didn’t understand their own sorting. It couldn’t be just him, right?

Company : Gryffindors... Izzy

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:42 pm
User Image
Gryffindor • first year • pureblood

-----------------------------------------A N I Y A HxxxS P E N C E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"They might as well be with how close they are. Each was born after the other. You could say that I broke the pattern when my parents found out I was a girl." Aniyah replied with a grin. They were much to old for them to enjoy playing with her all the time, although the family did get along well. Her brothers even let her sneak off with them to a couple of Quidditch world cups a few times, though she would have fallen asleep during the transport back. "Identical twins sound like they would be hard to recognize all the time. Do they both act different, or are they more or less the same?" She asked curiously, tilted her head at Brianna. If her brothers had been identical more so in appearance, it would have been a nightmare to try and tell them apart. Knowing how playful the trio were, who's to say they wouldn't have dressed as one another on purpose on days. Older brothers were pretty much a huge test of patience, although it was a good thing she took after them. It would have been a nightmare trying to look presentable given there was only one toilet in the house and three boys around the age of 19 or so.

Back on the topic of Quidditch, Annie learned that Brianna did indeed play since her first year as well. A wide grin graced the child's face as she listened to her new friend go on and on about her history with the team here. "I'll get there the moment tryouts open. I'll try and get a good handle before tryouts. Hopefully I do well. I hope you get that chaser spot back as well. I'm sure the team could use you back in your star spot." She said, looking across from them as another girl sat down across from them and joked around with Brianna for talking to a first year. She had orange hair like herself, but it seemed brighter. "Nice to meet you, Gabby. I'm Aniyah, but everyone calls me Annie. We were talking about all that quidditch stuff. I was going to try out when they opened. Not sure what position I would get though."

kiska166

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:17 am
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

She's a rebel, she's a saint
                                                        She's the salt of the earth and she's dangerous
                                                        She's a rebel, vigilante; Missing link on the brink of destruction
                                                        From Chicago to Toronto,
                                                        She's the one that they call old 'whatshername'
                                                        She's the symbol of resistance
                                                        And she's holding on my heart like a hand grenade

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew honestly wasn't crossing fingers to where Donner and Dagrun will end up, but she did know that they would probably prefer being together. Not that they were attached to one hip most of the time since they can manage themselves individually. Drew then smiled and clapped for Dagrun when she went Hufflepuff, with pride. She can manage well there, and maybe she can be relaxed there, too. As for Donner, it was obvious that he was upset that he got Gryffindor and not Hufflepuff. Not the angry-type of upset, just the sad and anxious variety. And apparently the hat thought that them being in different houses will be good of them. Which was... frankly true. She then comforted her youngest brother that he could always see his twin sister anytime in classes and whatnot, then encouraged him to maybe talk to some familiar people. He complied, and now he seemed to be at least distracted from the sadness.

She sighed, still feeling sore about her cousin Chalmes' sudden passing and funeral. Drew honestly wanted a distraction even if it did sound selfish, but she couldn't dwell in one place forever, did she? She witnessed first-hand what dwelling results to, and it's not pretty. And speak of the angel, her bestfriend Gi arrived. She smiled as the Korean took her seat and asked about her twin siblings' sortings. Or well, that's what it implied anyway. "Donner and Dagrun? Their sorting kind of make sense, it fits 'em well." Then she looked at Donner from afar with concern, "My brother was disappointed though, he thought he'll go to Hufflepuff with his twin. But I'm sure he'll bounce back... He always do."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Is she dreaming what I'm thinking?
                                                        Is she the mother of all bombs gonna detonate?
                                                        Is she trouble like I'm trouble?
                                                        Make it a double, twist of fate, or a melody that
                                                        She sings the revolution: The dawning of our lives
                                                        She brings this liberation that I just can't define
                                                        Well, nothing comes to mind

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Gryffindor tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Gi-Seung
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 pm
I left my body and I went on a journey
And I forgot where I left my body
They're going to tow you
If they think you're abandoned
You got to act like you're not abandoned

ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ gryffindor

Myron reluctantly got up from table once the eating seemed to have ground to a halt. He hadn't been exactly looking forward to this part of his prefect duties, but it was part of his job description. "First years! It's time to go up to the Gryffindor Tower! Get in a line behind me, please, and try to keep up!" When it looked like they'd all gathered round, he led the group from the Great Hall and towards the Grand Staircase. Hopefully they all paid attention to where they were going, and wouldn't end up completely lost in the morning.

OOC:
Neryem

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

I left a notebook with all of my good ideas
Keywords encoded cryptographically
I'm waiting endlessly on the receptionist at the desk
I'm searching high and low, but I don't see anyone
Don't see anyone, don't see anyone there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:58 pm
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor First Year

Griffin was honestly not surprised when an owl came flying towards him at the Gryffindor table during the morning mail. When he came down from the tower and took a seat at his house table he knew it was only a matter of time before it happened. There in front of him was a letter undoubtable from his father. Like usual once he left that’s when his father cared. Griffin couldn’t honestly stand it. Why couldn’t there be some consistence besides being consistently let down?

The first year had spent at least ten minutes staring at the letter. Griffin didn’t really feel much like reading it. He was pretty sure he knew what it said. Between how much he was missed and wanting to know how it was going, he didn’t know which was worse. Tearing his gaze from the envelope Griffin took a sip of his morning juice before poking at his eggs. The letter would still be there when he was done breakfast. Besides it wasn’t like his father would know if and when he read it.

Company : No one

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:38 pm
murruelecreuset

User Image
Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

════════════════════════

Jilly was hungry and had a plate. She usually did this at breakfast. Grabing a plate and fill it up as she went down the table. She finished with a big breakfast. She would have a light lunch if at all later, so this was the main time she filled her belly. Adding more bacon on to her plate she noticed a young student likely a first year who seemed to be down in the dumps. Plopping down on the other side of him she noticed he had some unopened mail. "Eggs taste terrible when cold. You should eat up." She said before taking a triumphant bite of bacon. She did like seeing the little ones so sad. They should enjoy being young and having not as many classes.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                                            Wanna wear expensive things
                                                                            Like diamond rings
                                                                            But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                                            That you're playing on a string
                                                                            This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:55 pm
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor First Year

Griffin looked over at the older girl who sat beside him. She seemed be prepared to eat a well sized breakfast. He couldn’t say the same as he was still poking at his eggs. Which she also seemed quick to mention. “Yeah… I’m just not all that hungry.” He told her. Course he couldn’t argue that eggs weren’t the greatest cold. He supposed he could figure out the warming charm which he didn’t exactly know how to do just yet. “What year are you in? If you don't mind me asking.” Griffin asked her. It wasn’t that he really cared one way or another. However, something told Griffin he should at least be polite the Jilly. Even if he didn’t know her. It was hard for him but keeping a conversation on her was better then it ending up on him.

Status : Not Surprised... Please don't try to help...
                                                  Company : Jilly

Kungfudemoness

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:18 am
murruelecreuset

User Image
Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

════════════════════════

"Best meal of the day. At least go for the bacon. That helps me when I'm down. Unless your stomachs all in a state then oatmeal good" Jilly said wanting the boy to feel better. He was curious as to her year. "I'm a crotchety old sixth year. How about you? I going to guess first, I dont think I saw you last year." She replied. Starting on another peice of bacon she noticed he had an unopened letter. She was mature enough to realize he was either too nervous to read it, it was from someone he didn't like, or he was expecting bad news. At least it wasnt a howler. "If you're nervous about reading your letter I could read it and see if its bad? I don't judge." She said with a concerned but understanding look. She knew not every one had awesome family like she did. She hoped the boy would get help if he needed it, it didn't even need to be with her.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                                            Wanna wear expensive things
                                                                            Like diamond rings
                                                                            But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                                            That you're playing on a string
                                                                            This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Classmates
Mood
Irritated

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The day so far had not really turned out to well for Miranda. She had been late for a few of her classes, which was mostly due to the fact she was trying to avoid being with her twin at every waking hour, and she had even woken up late this morning. So as she sat at the dinner table, she nibbled on bits of food as she read a book, trying her best to study despite the noise of her classmates around her. Of course this situation did nothing to quell her growing irritation. If she hadn't been hungry she would have just gone back to the common room, but even she wasn't dumb enough to try and skip meals.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              oғ all тнe тradeѕ тнaт'ѕ goιn' тнe вeggιn' ιѕ тнe вeѕт
                                              ғor wнen a мan ιѕ тιred нe can ѕιт down and reѕт
                                              нe can вeg ғor нιѕ dιnner, нe'ѕ noтнιng elѕe тo do
                                              wнen нe coмeѕ aroυnd тнe corner wιтн нιѕ old rιg-a-doo

spaceCel was in an unreasonably good mood, one of those moods that didn't really have a rhyme or reason for it, other than the fact that he'd woken up this way, and nothing had ruined it. More specifically, he thought with glee, Maura hadn't ruined it, as she was wont to do with his good moods more often than not. He had it in mind to wander past her at the Gryffindor table and make a snide comment about it, but his plans were somewhat ruined by her lack of presence. He sighed in defeat, figuring he'd just have to annoy her tomorrow, when the sight of another girl at the table caught his attention. She was rather cute, probably a first year by his guess. Well, he'd taken the time to waltz by the table, he might as well do something while he was there.

spaceThe second year put on his most charming grin, a little crooked (it added to appeal, he was aware), and sidled on up to the first year. Upon closer inspection, she looked a little annoyed about something. To someone else, that might've been a deterrent, but far be it from him to be put off by a challenge.
                                              "Evenin' lass," he greeted, tone cheerful and as pleasant as he could manage. "What's got such a frown on yer face? Oi'm 'appy ter listen if yer nade someone ter vent at." Laying it on a bit thick, of course, but at least he hadn't pulled the old 'you'd look prettier if you smiled' bit at her. He knew better than that; his father had practically trademarked that bit, along with the stains he acquired when the woman he was speaking to threw a drink on him for his trouble. If he'd been more popular and performed music that was more widely listened to, he might've managed to turn it into a fashion statement. As it was, the man had only ever managed to come home smelling like every mixed drink in the book.

and ιт'ѕ over тнe ғιeldѕ wιтн мy pacĸ on мy вacĸ
                                              and over тнe ғιeldѕ wιтн мy greaт нeavy ѕacĸ
                                              wιтн тнe нoleѕ ιn мy ѕнoeѕ and мy тoeѕ peepιng тнroυgн
                                              ѕιngιng ѕĸιnny-мe-rιnĸ a doodle o ғor old joнnny dнυ

wнere - Great Hall - Gryffindor Table
                                              wнen - Evening - Spring 2041
                                              wιтн - Miranda
                                              - ooc -
                                              "What's got such a frown on your face? I'm happy to listen if you need someone to vent at."

fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games