Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:23 am
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play,
make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now I'mma burn it up, when I step on the scene

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia giggled more as Bethany admitted that pretty much everyone in her family chose every house besides Hufflepuff. Other than her uncle Luke apparently. But she'd met the man a few times at the joke store and had heard enough stories about him from her friend that she could see him choosing Hufflepuff just to be different. Hearing her mum wanted Slytherin wasn't too surprising but her uncle Balder?"Wasn't your uncle in Hufflepuff too? Is there something amazingly awesome in Slytherin that we should know about?!" Lia asked looking over at the Slytherin table like she could figure out its secrets. Instead she caught Will's eye who immediately blew a kiss at her causing her to scowl.

Diamond Wales

My whole crew is fresh, and they rollin' with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
I'mma rock the World til they follow with me
I’m the fireball at the party
I’m the fire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:37 am
User Image
                                                Say hello to the girl that I am!
                                                You're gonna have to see through my perspective
                                                I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
                                                And I don't wanna be so damn protected

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Bethany snorted and thought back to her onkel. Sure, it sounded weird, but then again... "Balder's... different. I think he really liked some of the people in it. I don't know though, since I think one of the people he really liked, well, I've seen him flip Balder off often enough." Which that was likely the least bit of hostility she'd seen between her onkel Jer's brother and Balder. Then again, she could see where Balder would grate on other people's nerves. "I'm not sure about any deep, dark secret in Slytherin though. Maybe my mum knows, but if she does, she's not saying. Either way, it doesn't matter. I'm in Hufflepuff, not Slytherin."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oooooh, who else is going to be in this house?
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There must be another way
                                                Cause I believe in taking chances
                                                But who am I to say
                                                What a girl is to do
                                                God, I need some answers

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:04 pm
User Image

CAI BLODWEN ____________
Hufflepuff, First Year _____._____
════════════════════════
_______

Cai was nothing if not confused. That hat said something about a plan? What plan? And Hufflepuff, really? In the crowd, he spotted his sister, jumping up and down in robes of gold. A little further down, his oldest sister, clad in green, had an ugly frown. Cai didn't want this. He didn't want Hufflepuff (or Slytherin.) He wanted to be on his own, preferably in Ravenclaw. Maybe he should've asked the hat instead of sitting there like a lame duck. Oh well.

”Sister,” he greeted Isolde, brows furrowed and mouth a straight thin line. Mother and father were not going to be proud, but he doubted they would be really surprised. Cai had never been the most clever, or ambitious. Or even brave, or smart, or anything really. But he was loyal. ”Well, mother and father might not be pleased, but at least they know they have another child they can boss around.” Isolde smiled sympathetically. At the very least, Cai was comforted that he would have Isolde at close hand. If he had been in Slytherin though, he might be better able to help his thorny elder sister.

”Brother, don't look so upset. You finally got what you wanted, complete unbridled freedom to laze around and do absolutely nothing to your hearts content.” Isolde said and Cai's smile grew and grew until it nearly swallowed him whole.

”You know what sister, you're right. You are exactly right!” Cai stretched his arms behind his head and leaned back, finally relishing in the night sky enchanted above their heads. ”I think I'm going to stay up as late as I can tonight. Want to play exploding snap and chess with me later?”

”Sure, but, don't you think you should try and meet some of the other first years?”

”Eeehh,” Cai just shrugged.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall 2043
WHERE:: Hufflepuff Table
WITH WHO:: Isolde Blodwen

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:04 pm
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play,
make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now I'mma burn it up, when I step on the scene

HυffƖєρυff Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia couldn't help but silently agree that Bethany's uncle was definitely a bit different, but so was her whole family so it wasn't a real surprise. And it wasn't like hers was any better! She was a bit confused on why her uncle would consider someone who continually flipped him the bird a friend but, the giant man was pretty weird. As were his friends. Maybe that was just his way of showing friendship? It wouldn't be the weirdest she'd seen. Her parents made googly eyes over cheesey chips, it was completely disgusting. When Bethany replied that she didn't think there were any secrets in Slytherin house, she sighed a bit disappointed because it would've been so cool. Unless the secret was lame like they had a snake statue that sang limericks or something. Lia beamed though when her friend said she didn't care either way since she was a Hufflepuff and happily nodded in agreement. "Right! Who cares about their secrets when we've got a whole house of our own's to learn!"

Diamond Wales

My whole crew is fresh, and they rollin' with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
I'mma rock the World til they follow with me
I’m the fireball at the party
I’m the fire

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:59 am

Eiji Clarke
2nd Year | Half-Blood | Hufflepuff

Eiji grinned as he watched the sorting. He couldn't wait to see where his poor little Otōto got sorted. He half hoped it'd be Hufflepuff too just so he could bug him constantly. Shiro was going to hate it though. Eiji knew he was too loud for his poor Otōto to handle constantly. After all Shiro did run off to their Uncle Gethin's cottage as often as he stayed home.

Eiji glanced at the puffs that had been sorted so far. He frowned slightly at the interactions between Cai and his sister. It reminded him a bit too much of how his father's parents treated Uncle Gethin. He'd have to keep an eye on Cai.

OOC: Gonna have to get used to typing 2043 now. Lol

When | Fall 2043
Where | Great Hall
With | Hufflepuffs
Feeling | Mischievous

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:18 am
Time to let it go, it won't let go of me
Hanging by a thread, cutting the cord
And then falling back into the black
'Cause if I don't, if I wait 'til it feels right
I'll be waiting my whole life

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ SECOND YEAR

Gid had preferred the boats and lanterns to the dreary carriages, but overall he was rather enjoying being a second year. All of the anxiety and nerves of first year was gone, and instead replaced by the slightly smug knowledge that he was no longer one of the youngest in the castle. It'd always sort of bugged him that most of his 'cousins' were older than him, and thus doomed to forever view him as a fairly annoying younger brother, instead of a co-conspirator. Plus, it was cool to see the Sorting from his house table, instead of in a nervous line. He found himself seated next to Eiji, who was hard to miss due to his bubblegum pink hair, slightly manic grins, and overall aura of hyperactive enthusiasm. They were roommates, after all. "Hey Eiji," he greeted the other boy, ignoring the growling of his stomach. "Have a good summer?"

OOC:
shadow_the_kit

Gold, when you see me, hi, if you need me
Babe, that's the way it was, that's the history
Blue, how we used to roar, like an open fire
That's the way it was, but that's history

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:43 am

Eiji Clarke

Eiji turned towards Gideon with a shark like grin. While they hadn't interacted much last year but Eiji had seen him around. Eiji couldn't help but wonder if the other puff wouldn't mind helping him keep on eye on his Otōto or help him prank anyone who bugged Shiro. He seemed the type that might be a good co-conspirator.

"It was amazing!" Eiji proclaimed loudly. "Uncle Gethin took Shiro and I to Egypt. We got to tour a few pyramids. Plus it was fun teasing Shiro about Hogwarts! He's gonna be a first year."

Eiji grin grew even bigger. "I can't wait to bug him! I'm kinda hoping he gets sorted as a puff too but I'm not sure." Eiji announced. "So how was your summer? Get into any mischief?"

OOC: -

The Forgotten Weasley

When | Fall 2043
Where | Great Hall
With | Hufflepuffs
Feeling | Mischievous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:01 pm

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___
Fifth Year, Hufflepuff_____
═══════════════════════ __

Ophelia slipped past the double wide doors, the sorting well under way, and if she were lucky, not many took notice as she hurried to her house table. As she meandered down the rows looking for somewhere to fit in, a cluster of spiders were doing somersaults in her belly. She missed her old friends. It was weird sitting on her own, surrounded by people she hardly knew. But how was it her fault that her mate had to go cheat on their other mate? She couldn't take it anymore; the lying, the sneaking, the blind trust. Everything fell apart after that. Ophelia never thought she would have to start all over. Back then, friends forever was so real. They were even going to start their own fashion line! But... now what?

Ophelia had avoided the Great Hall for as long as she could. She had locked herself up in the girls lavatory and read a book. But she was hungry, she didn't know the password, and was starting to feel ridiculous the longer she sat on the cold stone floor.

The Great Hall wasn't much better, but it was warm, welcoming, and had a proper bench to sit on at least. And her housemates were nice enough, even if she didn't really know any of them. She just needed to branch out more, talk to new people. Ignore the fact that her ex-best friend was probably somewhere feeling much worse than her.

╔════════════════════╗
【 WHEN:: Fall 2043 】
【WHERE:: Great Hall 】
【WITH WHO:: Hufflepuffs 】
════════════════════╝

[OOC: Open for interaction! Btw, her old friends are all (npcs), if anyone is wondering.]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:17 pm
Time to let it go, it won't let go of me
Hanging by a thread, cutting the cord
And then falling back into the black
'Cause if I don't, if I wait 'til it feels right
I'll be waiting my whole life

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ SECOND YEAR

Gid winced a little at the sheer volume of the other boy, especially since the Sorting was still ongoing, but for Eiji at least, loudness seemed to be part of his genetic composition and as such probably wasn't going to change anytime soon. "You went to Egypt?" he repeated in surprise. "Is your uncle a cursebreaker or something?" He always thought that sounded like a pretty exciting job, even more exciting than being an auror or hit wizard, since those careers still involved a fair deal of paperwork and court hearings. "That's really cool. Is Shiro your cousin? My sister'll be here in two more years. I don't think she'll get Puff, though." In fact, if she did, it might be time to retire the Sorting Hat after a thousand-something years of (fairly accurate) personality tests. "Eh, my summer was pretty boring in comparison. Spent a lot of time stuffing my face at Florean Fortescue's," he grinned ruefully.

OOC:
shadow_the_kit

Gold, when you see me, hi, if you need me
Babe, that's the way it was, that's the history
Blue, how we used to roar, like an open fire
That's the way it was, but that's history

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:36 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Hufflepuffs
Mood
Concerned

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Caged in my own confusion because I don’t even know myself
                                                          Do you know the answer? Asking myself without the answer again
                                                          You make me cry, just hold my hands
                                                          Looking at myself in front of you

Jin had been quietly paying attention to the sortings, making sure to clap for the first years especially the ones that made it into Hufflepuff. He wanted to seem welcoming, even though he himself was rather nervous to be having to help guide them later on after dinner. It was a big day for these kids and he wanted to at least not seem like a pushover.

His attention was taken away from the younger students when he noticed a girl in his year making her way to the table as if she had just entered. That was a little worrisome to the young man. He didn't really want to see what was wrong, after all, while his fear of females had lessened considerably since his first year...girls still made him rather uneasy. Noticing how she seemed almost uncomfortable he decided he might as well check in, after all if something was going wrong or someone was making her feel uncomfortable he should find out right? That's why he was a prefect, to help his classmates...even if he would rather keep to himself.

So he carefully made his way over to where she was sitting at the table and asked to take the seat next to her. He took a deep breath before he looked over at her, ignoring the light shaking in his fingers. "I uh...noticed you came in late. I-Is everything alright? " Jin inwardly groaned at his own awkwardness. He unconsciously lifted a hand and began lightly rubbing the scar on his covered right forearm, a nervous habit that had started after the wound had healed. "I'm Seok-Jin...i mean you probably already knew that, since we are in the same year and everything." He muttered the last bit more to himself than to the girl, whose named he believed was Ophelia? Or at least he hoped it was.

In the reflection, I’m a maze
                                                          The mirror that reflects my inner self, my mirror
                                                          Where can I find it? For once I wish I could see myself
                                                          I’m still wandering around looking for it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Hope this is alright!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Essy ze Ninja

Fuzzymelonlord

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:59 am

Eiji Clarke

Eiji laughed. The idea of Gethin being a Curse Breaker was hysterical. The idea of him choosing any career that didn't revolve around food and wine was funny as hell to Eiji. Hmmm... Eiji thought. Now I'm hungry. I miss Uncle's cooking.

"Gethin being a Curse Breaker? Never!" Eiji said while chuckling. "He wanted to go to Egypt for seeds and spices. He cooks like real tidy food!"

Eiji paused for a second. He never actually had to explain his relationship with Shiro before. People usually heard his call him Otōto and accepted it at face value. Or maybe no one knew what Otōto meant and just never asked. Eiji thought with a slight frown. Eiji shrugged and grinned again at Gideon.

"My relation with Shiro is deep." Eiji said. "He's technically my Otōto, which means little brother, since my parents adopted him. Though blood relationship wise he's my cousin on my okaa-san's side.... um my mom's side."

Eiji grinned grew at the mention of a sister. "So we'll have another vic... I mean friend in a few years then?" Eiji asked. "I'm kind of jealous of your summer. It was so hot in Egypt. I would have preferred staying and gorging on ice cream instead of being dragged all over Egypt markets while Gethin went crazy over spices and Shiro drooled over rare books."

OOC: If the welsh/japanese slang is too much or hard to understand let me know. I can cut back.

The Forgotten Weasley

When | Fall 2043
Where | Great Hall
With | Fellow Puffs
Feeling | Hungry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:49 am

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___

Ophie didn't think much of the new presence beside her, save for the prefect badge pinned to his robes. He must have needed a better seat to see the sorting or something. Out of the corner of her eye, she swore she noticed him looking at her, maybe even trying to catch her gaze. Whoever he was, she couldn't recall his name yet, or at least how to pronounce it, being foreign and all. She never got the chance to remember because all of her attention honed in on his voice. Ophie could hardly hear him between bursts of chatter and applause. ”Oh, yeah,” she said smiling and waving his worry away. ”I'm fine, it's fine, everything's fine!” So maybe she was overcompensating? Her smile faltered and she turned an awkward look away from him, hoping he didn't see.

Why did she just lie? Lying was what had gotten her moping in the girl's bathroom in the first place. As she turned back to the prefect boy (whose name she still couldn't quite remember) she never would have guessed he was just as nervous as she—if not more. ”Seok-Jin,” she repeated after him, snapped back to the present. ”There we go, that's what it was. I mean—I was close, kind've.” She had not been pronouncing that right at all in her head over the last few years, but damn if she wasn't close. ”Sorry, I, sort've thought it was more like, “Shook-Gin” or something, I don't know, I'm not the best with names especially foreign ones.” Ophie said between an apologetic smile. ”I'm Ophelia, by the way, but, you can call me Ophie. And, uhm, I was...I was just hiding out in the girl's bath, kind've trying to avoid this place. Me and all my old friends got in a fight last year and now? I dunno. I suppose I just didn't want to sit alone tonight.” She admitted with a deep sigh, finally able to breathe again. It was strange to hear those words aloud for the first time. As if saying it would have made it real somehow; realer than it already was.

╔════════════════════╗
【WITH WHO:: Seok-Jin 】
════════════════════╝

Fuzzymelonlord

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:54 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Ophelia
Mood
Concerned

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Caged in my own confusion because I don’t even know myself
                                                          Do you know the answer? Asking myself without the answer again
                                                          You make me cry, just hold my hands
                                                          Looking at myself in front of you

Jin honestly didn't believe her when she insisted that she was fine. Ji-Hoon had done that a lot when he first started living with them and that was practically his sister's way of saying she was upset. But...he didn't know the girl so he wasn't going to push, heck he wouldn't have pushed if he was close with her. He just wasn't that kind of person, if someone wanted to talk to him about their problems then they would.

He let out a small chuckle at her comment towards his name, he was used to it by now. "You can call me Jin. That's what my...friend calls me." Maybe he should count friends? Cel was his friend too right? He wasn't sure though and wouldn't want to label Cel as a friend if it would make the boy uncomfortable, so just one friend currently. Hearing her story man the small smile he had on drop ever so slightly. He knew what it was like to sit alone, obviously, and he knew that it wasn't the most fun especially for someone that's used to being around friends. With a small release of breath the boy pushed a small smile on his face. "Well...I'm not the greatest company, my um..little sister likes to point that out a lot, but if you like I'll sit with you? I mean, I'm...already sitting with you obviously. But I mean I won't run off? I just...yeah"Jin silently cursed at himself. What was he even doing, he was terrible with people and this conversation was proving it. Whitney was going to have a field day when he told the Slytherin how awkward he was.

"I'm sure you and your friends can talk and make up soon, or at least...I hope you do."Jin definitely did not envy her situation. He would be lost if he and Whitney ever fought for whatever reason. Honestly Whitney was probably the best friend Jin could have ever asked for, even if he can be a bit much at time. So he can only imagine how Ophie felt without her friends.

In the reflection, I’m a maze
                                                          The mirror that reflects my inner self, my mirror
                                                          Where can I find it? For once I wish I could see myself
                                                          I’m still wandering around looking for it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:57 am

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___

She smiled as she spoke, low and slow, savoring the sound on her tongue. ”Jin. Yes, that's—that's much easier to remember, thank you.” As he continued, one of her brows perked at a raised angle at his choice of words, but she didn't comment. It would have been rude, and young ladies aren't supposed to be rude especially not to a sweet young gentleman who was only trying to make her feel better. She could see that quite clearly now; Jin seemed tense, and the way he kept stuttering made her realize he must be nervous. Ophie was all the more grateful to him now. ”That would be lovely,” she said, grinning wide as a dragon and just as toothy. ”Thank you, by the way, really. You just turned my whole day around.” And that was something deserving of a gift, she'll have to think of what later. Ordinarily, her go-to thank you gifts were baked goodies and sweets. But she wouldn't dare ask the house-elves if she could use the kitchen for fear of upsetting the creatures, and it certainly wouldn't be the same if she just asked a house-elf for a tray of muffins or cookies.

Ophie sighed and shook her head. She was hopeful, but not naive. Her ex-bestie, Sarah, practically hated her guts. And Anthony had already found a new circle of friends, he had always been the social butterfly of the group. The only way to change things would be to turn back time. ”Yeah, maybe,” she said, then added with a final shrug, ”You never know?” A moment of silence lulled between the two. It seemed as though the sorting was finally coming to an end. She was more than ready for the feast to start. ”So, where is your friend? A different house table?” It was curious that Jin wasn't with this other person already. Ophie wouldn't want to steal all of his time if he were dividing it.

╔════════════════════╗
【WITH WHO:: Seok-Jin 】
════════════════════╝

Fuzzymelonlord

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:23 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games