Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:21 pm
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Bethany Borson

Vice Captain
Roland Bishop

Chasers
Jordan Scheer
Bethany Borson
Mahalia Ellis

Beaters
Oliver Zywiec
Lucas Morris

Keeper
Roland Bishop

Seeker
Brendan Findlay-Abrams

Reserves
Yukon Knoll (Keeper)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:03 am
User Image
                                                Some of them men think
                                                They freak this like we do
                                                But no, they don't
                                                Make your check come at their neck,
                                                Disrespect us?
                                                No, they won't

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Bethany got down to the pitch and looked it over. It was slightly nostalgic, knowing that she was going to be graduating and leaving the pitch behind forever. However, she also knew that she wasn't going to be playing quidditch forever. That had been her mum, and Bethany wasn't her mum by a long shot. Instead, Bethany was quite content, if a bit sad, to leave the game behind when she left school. Sure, the occasional pickup game would happen, but it wouldn't have the same impact of just being out and playing for the cup. Still, it wouldn't do for her to mope about her impending graduation, and ooking around, she flicked her wand to set up the pitch, laying the forms down on the box to await the rest of the team and start tryouts.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oh wow, it is my last year, this feels weird...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

My persuasion can build a nation
                                                Endless power
                                                With our love we can devour
                                                You'll do anything for me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:57 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Hitori walked towards the field. She wasn't really sure why she wanted to play quidditch besides the fact that her parents would definitely not want her too. Sports weren't part oft the 10 year life plan or whatever it was they called their map of her life. She had been excited to come to school because she'd have some freedom... quidditch was one of those freedoms. When she arrived on the pitch she found an older girl who was definitely the captain, and a pile of forms. "Hello," she greeted politely, giving a slight bow out of habit. She took one of the forms and quickly filled it out, before offering it back to the captain. She figured she just waited until everyone else was all set now, so she just hung around a bit awkwardly.

Position:
                                                            AC: 12
                                                            Modifiers: +2 to steal, +2 to throw
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                            Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]
                                                            Final Roll:

Username: Devlyn MayCry
                                                            Character's Name: Hitori Miyazaki
                                                            House: Hufflepuff
                                                            Year: First
                                                            Advanced Flying I: No
                                                            Advanced Flying II: No
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                            Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                            First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                            Second Choice Position: Whatever You Need

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a bittersweet moment

Brennie walked onto the pitch, a bit sad because it was his last year of playing. He grabbed a form from Bethany, sending a bright smile toward his friend. "Morning, Bethany! Ready for an exciting day?" He started filling out the form, glancing over as a first year walked over and greeted as they grabbed a form as well. "Morning! How're you today? Excited to try out?" He sent a bright grin toward the newly minted Hufflepuff, hoping to make a positive first impression. It wouldn't do to have a first year upset about their new house, after all. Besides, what closer bond than teammates?

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                Character's Name: Brendan Findlay-Abrams
                                                                Year: Seventh
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 06
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                Second Choice Position: Chaser, perhaps?

Devlyn Maycry

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting & Catching}
Special Skills: NF, SE, GC
Spotted: x/3
Catching: x/2
Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                                      yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                                      yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                                      and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceRoland jogged out onto the pitch and waved at Bethany, a little bothered by the fact that he wasn't the second one on the pitch behind her. It was probably dumb to worry about, but he was the vice captain, he should be around. Still, it looked like there was only one new kid here, and the only other person to beat him was Brennie, who was a seventh year and therefore would never be on the team with him as captain. So... alright, not so bad. He waved at the older boy as he approached Bethany to fill out his form. Which felt dumb to do, since he was vice captain, but whatever.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                                      yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                                      and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe
                                                      ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт, pυмpιng ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ вlood

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                      Character's Name: Roland Bishop
                                                      Year: 5
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                      Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                      First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                      Second Choice Position: Whatever?

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:30 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Fourth Year

▬▬"A potato a day keeps the doctor away"▬▬

Yukon had seen there were quidditch tryouts coming up, and then had done some thinking... 3 of their team from last year would be graduating this year.... and one had graduated... they would have less than half a team if they didn't get more people in. Not only that, Yukon bolted up from the couch he was sitting on, "I'm the youngest one!" He turned to his left and took Weslyn by the shoulders (gently of course). "My dearest little sister, I need a huge favor! Come try out for quidditch! You probably won't be on the team this year, but maybe the next year. We need some more players next year, and preferably some with a little experience from practicing this year, You! It could be you as the next Knolle in the sky! Will you please Weslyn, for me? wait no, that sounds demanding. you don't have to, you can just watch and be supportive with Kenny, right?"

Weslyn agreed, of course she was not ready to be a quidditch star, but she would be a warm body, and able to help out a little he supposed. With that out of the way, he prepared for a few days about his plan for quidditch, he wanted to play this year, not sit on the sidelines, he was going to go for a chaser position, besides his leather gloves with the fingers cut out would look pretty good holding the quaffle.

On the day of tryouts he went onto the field, Weslyn following behind him. He had made sure she had all the right gear, and tried his best to make sure she wouldn't hurt herself. He had his goggles pulled down over his eyes on the way to the pitch, but upon seeing the others, he just pushed them onto his forehead, as per usual. He took two forms from Bethany, one for him and one for Weslyn,. He filled his out for a chaser position, then handed it back in, greeting everyone. "Hey Bethany, Brennie, ready for your last season?" He turned to Roland and went for a hi-five, "I hope you can still catch a ball, not too hard work for you I hope." When he got the the first year, Weslyn trailing behind, he smiled to her, and pushed Weslyn in front of him, "You're a first year aren't you? I'm sorry I don't recall your name, but I'm Yukon, a fourth year, and this is Weslyn, a second year. Welcome to Hufflepuff, and tryouts, I'm sure you'll do amazing."

form
Username:Stefan Lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Yukon Knolle
House:Hufflepuff
Year:Fourth
Advanced Flying I: (yes or no)
Advanced Flying II: (yes or no)
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper

▬▬"If you throw it hard enough."▬▬

Position:_____
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 Stealing; +6 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Roll: --
Trying to: Block: --- OR Pass: --

addaellis

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:36 pm
I feel like fire, I feel like rain
I can take you higher, but you gotta earn it
Woo, I'm lit, don't mess with it
Woo, stand back, let me do my s**t
Woo, I'm lit, don't mess with it, woo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sєνєηтн Ƴєαя Hεαd Gιяl Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia came onto the field hoping for another good season. Despite how weird it'd been playing chaser (and god knows her ego took a beating having Brennie play seeker again) she could see how well they'd worked. Plus they'd actually won games, which is allot more than what she could say. Hopefully they could keep that up this year since it wasn't just her last, it was also Brennie's and Bethany's too. She grinned at seeing how many were already at tryouts and went over to Bethany to grab and fill out her form. When she was done she was going to drag Brennie to start their stretches but saw him speaking with a firstie who had come out to try. Adorable. Lia left them alone spotting another player also going over and figure she'd introduce herself a bit later in tryouts.

Username: Yukina101
                                            Character's Name: Mahalia Ellis
                                            Year: Seventh
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                            Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                            Second Choice Position: Chaser? Beater? I haven't done keeper yet.[color#9F00FF]"Typi

AC: 18
Roll: ~
Modifiers: +8 to Spot +8 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Hands to the sky, show me that you're mine
And baby, worship me
Worship me
On your knees
Patiently, quietly, faithfully, worship me

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:43 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch Reserve

Weslyn had been perfectly content with Art, Cooking, and Herbology clubs. She was only really at the Daily Dragon meetings to help draw if they needed something. She hadn’t considered Quidditch. She hadn’t even been very good at Flying! But Yukon adored Quidditch, Hufflepuff needed players, and she really wanted to be able to do something for her housemates. Besides, Yukon needed a favor now, and Yukon would never, ever, hurt her. He promised she could just watch and be supportive too--Yeah! That sounded like fun.

”Do you think you could get knitting wool for me at Hogsmeade when you go with your friends? I could knit towels for everyone? Warm towels? Warm food? Hot water is supposed to be good when exercising.” she asked Yukon as they headed to the Pitch together. Weslyn was better and more comfortable in the water than she was in the air. And right now, pulling her sweater around her as though it would make her invisible, she would rather be warm inside, reading her Herbology textbook or working on another knitcraft hat. But if here was where Yukon needed her and she could be useful to her house, she'd do her best. She waved a quiet hello as Yukon greeted his teammates, took a deep breath, and filled out the form.

Wes didn’t think she had any relevant skills, but Alice had spent her childhood of dodging hairbrushes, mugs and other fast objects--that could serve her well in this case.

Username:addaellis
Character's Name: Weslyn Knolle
Year: 2
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger,
First Choice Position: reserve please
Second Choice Position: watergirl? target? assistant? cheerleader? I’ll fetch towels and water and copy strategies and whatever you need!

She was about to go back to wondering if it was worthwhile adding custom patterns to the towers when Yukon nudged her gently in front of a boy. She couldn't remember his name either, but she also hadn't met a scary Hufflepuff, so smiled and waved. "Welcome to Hufflepuff,"

setting Tryouts 2049 || with Yukon and a bunch of other Puffs
appearance 4'5", 80 lbs || wearing Overalls and yellow sweater
status Maybe Aidene could teach me to embroider people's names on the towels.

Stats:
Modifiers: --
Special Skills: Deft Dodger,
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Devlyn Maycry

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is
Suddenly about to flower
✿❀
~"This Will be the Day" by Jeff Williams ft. Casey Lee Williams, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori blinked as a girl greeted her and smiled at her. "Hello," she said back. "And thanks. I'm Tori." All the other students were milling about chatting or stretching, so Tori figured that was what they were meant to do until try outs officially started. She wasn't very good at small talk though. "What's your name? And uhh... are you a second year?" She didn't look much older than Tori, but she was pretty sure she hadn't seen her being sorted at the feast so she had to be a second year right?

Position:
                                                            Modifiers: +2 to steal, +2 to throw
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                            Final Roll:

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 11:38 am
User Image
                                                ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Pureblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Lucas made his way onto the pitch, not even close to being one of the first Quidditch hopefuls to arrive. He smiled at Bethany, who he had known since he was a child considering her mother was his mother’s best friend. Although they weren’t all that close, Luke still thought next year would be odd without her on the team. However, next year, his very own best friend would be promoted to captain. Lucas took a form and filled it out before joining Roland for some stretches. “Excited for your last year as the Vice Captain?” he asked, nudging his friend in the arm.

Position:
                                                Armour Class: 19
                                                Modifiers: (hitting +7)
                                                Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                Save: > 15
                                                Hit Self: < 4

Username: kiska166
                                                Character's Name: Lucas Morris
                                                Year: Fifth
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                First Choice Position: Beater
                                                Second Choice Position: Beater

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
                                                I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:39 pm

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie came on to the pitch feeling relatively good. He wasn't having as many nightmares of course so perhaps he was in fact on the mend? Well time for something he did enjoy, quidditch

Position:
                                                              AC: 20
                                                              Modifiers: +10 AC +8 BLUDGER
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing

Username: kungfudemoness
                                                              Character's Name: Ollie Zyweic
                                                              Year: 6
                                                              Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                              Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              First Choice Position: beater
                                                              Second Choice Position: whatever

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:05 pm
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Bethany Borson

Vice Captain
Roland Bishop

Chasers
Yukon Knolle
Bethany Borson
Mahalia Ellis

Beaters
Oliver Zywiec
Lucas Morris

Keeper
Roland Bishop

Seeker
Brendan Findlay-Abrams

Reserves
Hitori Miyazaki
Weslyn Knolle

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                          yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                          yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                          and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceRoland was more than a little anxious as he prepped for the year's tryouts. It was his first as captain, and unfortunately, basically all their experienced players had graduated the year before. He was looking at pretty slim odds at winning anything this year, unfortunately. More worrisome than that, though, he wasn't positive he had a Vice Captain. He had little in the way of options, and those still depended on the viable candidates (well, candidate; there was only one, really) showing up. Hopefully Yukon did show, and quickly; otherwise Roland didn't know what he was going to do. He was trying to be positive, but at the moment, it was pretty difficult. Nearly impossible. He stared at the sky and willed something to give him a break.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                          yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                          and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe
                                          ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт, pυмpιng ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ вlood

[b]Username:[/b]
                                          [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                          [b]House:[/b]
                                          [b]Year:[/b]
                                          [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                          [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                          [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                          [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                          [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                          [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:25 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee wasnt whole sure why he was here. Perhaps it was cause Quidditch was a thing with his family? He didnt have to uphold that. He did like flying and when with a crowd he would be in the air away from it. He was calm when he could fly, the wind was nice. He made sure to wait his turn and filled out his form. He knew his handwriting wasnt the best but he knew how to make it readable.

Username:kungfudemoness
                                                                              Character's Name: Phoenix Heulwen
                                                                              Year: 1
                                                                              Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                              Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                                              Second Choice Position: I guess if you think I'm better elsewhere...

Position:
                                                                              Modifiers: +2 spot, catch
                                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:52 am

A world that sends you reeling
                                                                            From decimated dreams
                                                                            Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                                            So paint it black, and take it back
                                                                            Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie came on to the pitch lamenting it was his last year. he was still unsure what he wanted to do outside school. well, enjoy it while it lasts then. he joined the others and was happy to see his team and at least one new face. filling out his form he wen to stretch

Position:
                                                                                      AC: 20
                                                                                      Modifiers: +10 AC +8 BLUDGER
                                                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing

Username: kungfudemoness
                                                                                      Character's Name: Ollie Zyweic
                                                                                      Year: 7
                                                                                      Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                                      Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                                                      First Choice Position: beater
                                                                                      Second Choice Position: whatever

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                                                      Because the world will never take my heart
                                                                                      You can try, you'll never break me
                                                                                      We wanna all, we want to play this part

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games