Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony stated that Mischief was not going anywhere. "Perhaps we can introduce her at dinner tonight." Loki suggested. Thanking Tony for his tea he grabbed a salad and sandwich get began eating watching tony as the man seemed lost in thought. When Tony finally spoke loki smiled indulgent as the man tried to pronounce his sons name. "Jormungandr." Loki prompted helpfully. "He can indeed become more human, all of my children but Fenrir have been trained to be able to take other forms." Loki assured the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod to Loki’s suggestion. They could take the kitten to see the others, and perhaps they would tire her out enough that she would sleep through the night again. “That.” Tony mumbled when Loki said his son’s name, a small part of him exasperated by the complexity of it. Nodding as Loki explained that his children could take human forms. “Well….at the end of November is one of the other holidays I told you about, Thanksgiving, the feast day, and I was thinking that after Halloween, you might want to send word to your kids and see if they’d like to come and spend the holiday at the mansion.” He said slowly. He’d mentioned it before, but it was closer now, and it would be time for Loki to talk to his kids and see if they would like to come “But unfortunately Sleepnir and Jor would probably have to be human sized for the meal at least….I don’t think Steve would appreciate the request to make food for a giant sea snake….” Tony said, not even trying for Jormungandr’s name at the moment, at least he knew it though.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked down as Mischief jumped into his lap and settled, he pet her listening to tony. He nodded at the mention of Thanksgiving he remembered Tony mentioning it. Hearing the man say that maybe he could invite his children for the holiday. "That would be wonderful. I will send word just after Halloween, perhaps we could invite my mother make it out as a diplomatic mission." Loki suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Glancing at the kitten as she jumped into Loki’s lap, Tony smirked slightly. He’d hoped the two of them would take to each other. Not even 24 hours later and the kitten was already attaching herself to Loki. Smiling at the idea, he nodded. “It would probably be a welcome relief for her.” He said lightly. “We just need to know a week or two in advance so all the food and such can be bought.” He added. Propping his chin in his hand, he looked Loki over. “You know…if you ever want to take off for a few days to go visit them, I wouldn’t hold it against you…..” he said slowly. He knew it had been hard for Loki to see his children in the past, but he wasn’t going to hold him here and keep him away from his children.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:15 pm
MDaylus

Smiling when Tony said that it would be a welcome relief for his mother he nodded. "I will find out from my mother the morning of Halloween, that is when I am to speak with her next. I will send a message to Hela and then I must go find Jormungandr." Loki stated. "I can do that after Halloween." Looking to Tony confused when the man said that if he wanted to take a few days to visit his children then he would not hold it against him. "Jormungandr is here on earth, and Hela is often busy but thank you." Loki thanked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s plans. It all sounded good to him. When Loki seemed to dismiss his offer, Tony hummed slightly in acknowledgement of the thanks. “I just don’t want you to feel like you can’t go see your family while you’re with me. I know being banished from Asgard has been hard on you and all, and I know how important family is for you.” He meant what he was saying, but he was also unconsciously fishing around for something that would help with whatever Loki was struggling with.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:47 pm
MDaylus

"I do not feel trapped here Tony. In fact its just the opposite, I know I can visit my family and I will just not at the moment." Loki stated forcing past the sadness he felt at not seeing his mother when he wished because of his banishment. "They are all grown though it is not like I have to check on them regularly." he continued with a soft laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s words. Sensing a moment of sadness, he reached out a hand and gently brushed his cheek before placing his hand gently at the back of his neck, massaging gently for a moment before he pulled away. “I know they are.” Tony said with a ghost of a smile. It was still hard to think of someone who looked as young as Loki having fully grown children. In the back of his mind he crossed off Loki’s children as being a reason for Loki’s recent mood. Slowly finishing his food, he leaned back in his chair and looked to the window. He was starting to feel a little stir crazy. Between the hectic month, the past few days in the office, and the puzzle of what was bothering Loki, he felt a need to be thoroughly distracted by something. Perhaps he would let Steve drag him into training tomorrow. Even if he did get beat to a pulp, he should be able to get a few hits in and the pain would jar his mind a bit.Taking a deep breath, he looked back to Loki and watched him eat the last of his food. “Now I promised to help you look for a costume didn’t I?’ he smiled, standing to go in search for a tablet.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony as the man brushed a hand against his cheek before it found the back of his neck massaging there. Loki gave Tony a reassuring smile before he finished eating his lunch. "You did indeed promise to help me locate a costume which would be fitting for me to wear." Loki nodded keeping a careful hold on Mischief as he moved his chair a bit closer towards Tony.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Returning when he found his Starkpad, he sat down at the table again and pulled up a search. Leaning into Loki a little, he smiled to himself. “Well I think the only fitting thing for you to be in is something a little more regal, respectable…..you don’t have to do much to pull that off.” He said lightly. As they looked, Mischief put some effort forth to make her way onto the table before coming to investigate what they were doing.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:32 pm
MDaylus

"What would be regal enough?" Loki questioned as they looked through costumes. They spent an hour or so looking through costumes before Loki hummed thoughtfully. "I think I know what I am going to do." Loki finally stated as he pet Mischief.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small shrug at the question, showing Loki some options. He let Loki lead the search a little more, helping him narrow it down and having to tell Loki that a few things probably weren’t the best idea. When Loki finally seemed to make a decision, Tony looked to him with an arched brow. “Do I get to know, or am I to be surprised?” he asked lightly, humor tinting his voice.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:37 pm
MDaylus

"Would I be the god of Mischief if I told you?" Loki teased standing up and taking Mischief with him. "We have a few hours before dinner what else do we need to do in order to facilitate the move?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the reply he got. Watching Loki get up, he made no effort to hide it as he looked his mate over. “I suppose you could help me pack some of my clothes….and you get to decide the sheets we put in the bedroom this time.” He smirked, pulling up a list with pictures on his Starkpad, heading for the bedroom.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked as he felt Tony's eyes on him when he stood up. "I will help you pack as much as you wish. As for sheets I suppose we will have to take a look." Loki stated moving to the bedroom. He was quite happy to help Tony out. As it was though he still needed to pack himself and do alot of things for the move.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games