Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:54 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Where: Lune Beach
Dating: Single
Thoughts: 'This is so amazing!' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

To say the surf board was amazing would not even begin to explain how wowed Seth was by the design. He hadn't even considered the fact that you could make such amazing paint jobs on them. He looked at Billy when they spoke of their friend and Seth nodded. Looking at the surfboards it was clear to see they had been really focused on the designs, he didn't need to be an artist to see that. "It's easy to see she has a lot of talent." he said and smiled. At least the name Mina sounded female to him. When Billy spoke again, the young violinist listened to them and thought about it. "I thought beginning on a practice board was a must, but you know this better than I do. Which do you think is best?" he asked though it didn't take long for the other to add a level up system idea and Seth chuckled, but then the the latter sank in and he blinked a bit as he looked at them. "Give? Do you mean the surfboard is for me? To keep?" he asked clearly surprised. When they mentioned about another name though it seemed they indeed meant that.

"Wow, Billy. That is a really big gift. I don't know what to say. Thank you, I know to say that at least." Seth admitted to the other and chuckled a bit as he recovered from the, pleasant, surprise. That still didn't answer his friend's question though and when they asked Seth again it was clear they wanted him to choose whether he would go with a practice board or would just go with the challenge and get on a real one from the start. Before that though they replied to Seth's comment about adventure and he smiled a bit and nodded. "My previous manager was terrified I would as much as scratch my hand so he was quick to ensure I didn't do anything risky. The one I have now is overly cautious as well but at least they aren't on top of it 24/7 like the other one." he revealed some of his life as a violinist. Nonetheless... "Though it is probably for the best that this knowledge never leaves Soleil." Seth added and chuckled a bit giving a wink as he partly joked. As for himself, he was looking forward to this and he still had to answer the other. "Hmm, start calmly and earn the board, or just take the dive from the start and go with the challenge?" he wondered to himself. That said he wouldn't want to damage his new board or worse. "They can't break by surfing the wrong way I hope? Cause if they do I would prefer to get on the one you gave me once I can be certain I can steer it well enough to avoid that." he asked the other. It was clear that he was really happy with the board and didn't want it to break because he was to impatient to wait and be on his own surfboard.

"I would love to try it out right now, but I wouldn't want something to happen to it just because I couldn't wait." he admitted. If surfboards couldn't break by surfing the wrong way he would happily start with this one. "And I love the name! So there is no need to change it." Seth would wait until he knew it was safe for the board to use it right away before making his decision. Once they would have decided though, he would eagerly follow Billy to start learning the basics. "I agree, time to learn something new! It feels great to know there is a new adventure upcoming again after all these years." he said happily. He couldn't wait to surf together with Billy. It promises to be an amazing day. Seth had seen them on the ocean, the surfers, and always did wonder how it would be to be that playful with the waves. Especially since his first contact with the ocean hadn't been until he went for the orchestra to Florida. It had always been freshwater around him until then.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:51 am
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ Billy knew that every word Seth spoke was straight from the heart, and that made him appreciate him more. '' I agree I think she is the best painter I ever met...might just be my favoritism showing'' he added a small laugh. He was right on the money about practicing using a practice board wouldn't do to get him hurt. '' Practice board for sure safety first, and not just because you're a violinist either...you're a human first.'' he said thoughtfully with a dash of concern. Billy was more concerned about Seth's safety than having fun at the moment. When the realization of Seth getting a freeboard was the highlight of Billy's day.'' Bingo all your Ocean Man and hey don't worry about just enjoy it'' he said all this without a care in the world. The best feeling being able to make others happy no rewards needed, and not even a thank you was needed. Goodness for goodness sake was something the world needs more of, and Billy aims to deliver. One eyebrow went up as Seth revealed something about his life as a violinist.

♞ As he spoke of his first manager and his overprotective nature it made him shake his head. No way could he abide by such a lifestyle where someone was over him like a vulture to rotten meat. Billy is a man of freedom, but he would be willing to compromise his freedom for others if need be. '' The first guy sounds like a jackass'' he said with a shrug of his shoulders.'' At least the new one is more chilled I hope I can meet him someday'' he said wholeheartedly. As a manager of a smoothy place, he knew better than most that not all managers are created equal. Billy returns that wink of his own and even did the scout code of honor '' Your secret is safe with me Seth'' he told him this while looking him right in the eyes. As Seth contemplated his next move Billy was looking out at the sea everything had a rhythm. As he spoke about surfing the board the wrong way without breaking, it was clear he needed to start Seth off slowly and smoothly. '' I appreciate the fact that you're weighing in your options like that. I find that a great quality in people.'' Billy didn't want to come off as an overprotective manager so he chooses his words carefully

♞ Yet he didn't want Seth going out only to have his adventure cut short by a gnarly wound. '' Hold that thought this will only take a few minutes'' he told Seth as he dashed off to get a practice board. Returning with a practice board faster than he could say sea world. Billy produced the practice board for Seth to see. A longboard used for beginners such a board would help Seth build up his balance and confidence. It was not all beautiful like the Ocean Master, but it would so with its plan tree designs. Glad that Seth liked the name Ocean master, and gladder still when he spoke of adventure.'' Adventure is just upon the horizon just got to know where to look. Now let me know when you're 100% and we can begin to surf the waves'' Billy told Seth with much confidence in them both.

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Mellow/Encouraging

Thoughts:'' Be the wave.....just like master said''

Company: Seth

Wallet:700$ Bank: 800.00$

Items:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 11:52 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: 'Let's surf!' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

Seth smiled when Billy told him safety first and not just because he was a violinist. "Thanks, but actually I am not a human, I am a water magi. A water elemental. I was born with these powers." he explained and chuckled. It was obvious he didn't mind the misunderstanding. If he had to be honest it wasn't the first time it happened and probably not the last time either since in all appearances he resembled a young human. He didn't miss the concern in their voice though and Seth appreciated it. He was quite baffled to find out the surfboard was all his though. He smiled after thanking Billy. "I'll definitely enjoy it. " he said happily. When he revealed some of his previous manager though it looked like Billy thought about the same about them as Seth himself did. "That is why I changed managers, maybe you will meet them one day. I know my hands are important as a violinist, but they could at least have some faith in my judge of limits and risks." Still this wasn't about work it was about surfing!

A soft smile played over the young man's features when Billy promised the secret was safe. It was probably for the best that his manager didn't find out even being more relaxed than the last. And with the eye contact it was easy to see how genuine his friend was. Eye contact was something the water magi liked as well, it clearly showed Billy's honest and kind nature. Once it came to it that they made a decision about the surfing and which boards the young man nodded. Of course his weighing options was something he had inherited from a past on the streets but it was good to see it served him well still. "Thanks Billy. I want to make sure I can surf on the Ocean Master for a long time to come!" he replied but before he could say more Billy already dashed off to who knew where. Seth was about to sit down to wait when they already returned, another board in hand. And so fast too, it looked different from the other two so Seth could have a guess to what it was.

When Billy held up the board Seth smiled and laughed softly. "You sure are fast buddy!" he praised his friend. "Oh I am definitely ready. Let's get this show on the road!" he replied enthusiastically. He looked forward to learning how to surf, and planned to get good enough to surf with Billy together on the waves, but really it would more be about a day of fun with one of his friends. And on top of that it was near where he felt like he right belonged: Around the water. Seth really liked hanging out with Billy. He was certain it must be their laid back personality.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:23 am
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ Billy shrugged at his mistake and corrected himself '' Water Magi going to take me some time until I get that one down'' he admitted with a small laugh. Yeah Seth did look just like another human to him, but that was only the surface. Billy made a mental note to look up more information about the magi in general. As Seth spoke about his managers Billy was nodding his head agreeing with what Seth is saying. '' Meet them, huh well I hope they have a sense of humor at least'' Billy was taking the conversation lightly. He was looking forward to seeing how these guys treated Seth hopefully decently. Billy agreed with the part about the judge of limits and risk, but he wanted to say your hands are your very lively hood. However, Seth is a grown man he could make his own choices, but little did Billy know what was truly going in with Seth regarding age.

♞ Brimming with good emotions and energy along with some positive words from his new friend Billy is feeling good. '' Heh, I try to be all the better to get you on the water as soon as possible'' he told Seth. Taking in a deep breath with boards in their hands Billy told Seth to follow him out to sea.'' Seth, I'll need you to follow my every direction and we will be able to make this as smooth as possible'' he spoke to him as if he were a teacher yet it came off as supportive rather then demanding. Billy scans the waves picking a spot with lower intensity something Seth could handle. As Billy made his way out to sea where the smaller waves were, he spoke about how to sit on the board and how to paddle. He spoke of how to paddle one's arms while lying atop a surfboard, and how to lay on the board as well. One could describe Billy's teaching skills as thorough and chill for his patience is great. The Demi-God wanted to make sure that Seth would understand everything from basics to expert level. Going off of his old master surfing knowledge to aid him in instructing his friend.

♞ Every time Seth would make a mistake or fall Billy was there to console him with motivation and a bit of humor to boot. When Seth was spot on he praised him the man like an equal and not like a kid. As time passed on they move up the latter in waves one waves at a time. It would take more than a day before he would be surfing the bigger waves. Billy made sure to drill Seth in the way of balancing himself atop of aboard. Balance is key out here on the ocean especially when takin on the big waves. He also taught him not to fear the waves something Seth would now better than Billy himself. He taught him how to read the waves for signs and how to see which ones will be bigger and or small. Billy made sure to tell him about the currents of the ocean the man did not miss a beat when teaching Seth. Billy made sure not to overwhelm the man with too much information at once, but instead he broke it down to be easier understood. The passion when he spoke about surfing was all over Billy's expressions.

♞As time marched on they found themselves having a break. Billy sitting on his board completely at ease. Looking laid back as ever he was brimming with good vibes and positive energy. When they had a moment to breathe so to speak Billy said'' Well how do you like surfing so far'' he said with a big grin on his face. It was obvious he was enjoying this a lot of big waves or not surfing was just plain fun to him.

OCC:

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Mood: Mellow/Encouraging/Happy

Thoughts:'' Ah this is great.''

Items:

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:33 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: : Lune Beach
Thoughts: 'This is great fun!' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

"Don't worry about it, I am just teasing you my friend." Seth admitted and chuckled softly. "I really don't mind if you confuse me for a human, it happens so often." he said and smiled. He didn't want Billy to get the wrong idea after all. They really didn't need to worry about how they called him. They seemed to agree with Seth on the managers though. He was wise enough to make his own choices and along with it came his positive outlook on life and almost always a good mood. How could one not be be after such a big positive change as Seth's life had made. And he was perfectly capable of living by himself, thanks to the rough start of his life. "They don't seem to bad on the humor, though they don't seem to really appreciate it if you crack a joke with dark humor." he replied and smiled. In fact his manager had freaked out when he even as much as brought up his magic powers so Seth had learned not to use them when around them. They seemed to fear it for some reason, but not Seth himself.

"I'm sure you will be an amazing teacher." he said to Billy, looking forward to surf together without a worry in the world. Which was why he made sure to tell them he was joking, so the other man wouldn't worry to much about how to say things to him. After that Seth got ready with Billy to get on the waves. He nodded when they told him to listen to all their instructions and he didn't doubt that to be the wisest thing for even a moment. After all Billy had experience with this and Seth didn't. The water magi had no problem with how they brought their teachings, in fact he was eager to learn from his friend because he felt really at ease with them. Perhaps it was their laid back nature. He waited patiently for them to pick a spot as his gaze went between Billy and the sea to see what they were looking at. He would probably need to know how to do that too in time. The water magi followed him as they went to the water while paying attention to their advice, instructions and tips. It was a lot to take in but Seth took to it like a sponge to water. Just soaking it all in. Of course he wasn't successful from the start, but the magi didn't expect that either. He knew it was all new information.

It was definitely different from playing on a violin with the orchestra but the balance actually had a lot in common with his balance he used to exercise back in his street rat days on times he had to escape quick and often used the roofs for that. Seth definitely had his share of falling. But thanks to Billy it all stayed all good fun and to be fair the young man was having a lot of fun, even while it didn't work out. By the time they had practice for some hours already he got to a point where he had a much better grip on the board and movements to keep a board going on a wave. Not enough to not fall anymore or to go for much higher waves, but he was getting the hang of the smaller ones. At one time he fell from the board again and reacted quickly with a swipe when he noticed the board coming at him which caused the waves to form like a shield that landed the board next to him instead, much to Seth's relief that he could still use his powers on the swift trigger. That would have been one bad headache otherwise.

It didn't stop the water magi from trying again however and again and again as much as he needed to to get the hang of it. Much of it owing to Billy's great teachings. When it was a time for a break, Seth almost felt like it was too bad, but he didn't protest. After all he understood the importance of a break. The young man was sitting on the training board as he spoke with Billy during their break and smiled when they asked how he liked it so far. "I love it, it's really fun. I'm having a great time. Thank you! Also for all the patience you show me." he said with gratefulness in his voice and chuckled as he looked at his friend near him. "I can see why surfers like to be on the ocean so much." Seth spoke and smiled happily.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 11:48 am

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞Seeing the young man smiling and generally having fun was rubbing off on, Billy who is grinning. This was much funnier than he had thought '' Not a problem my apprentice I'll make you into a fine surfer yet.'' Billy spoke true words Seth is shipping up to be a great surfer. He just needed a bit more polish, and this water gem would be a one of a kind surfer. '' No matter how long it takes I got your back Seth'' he told the magi confidently. '' I agree the sea is very mesmerizing so much beauty, so much power and everything in between it humble a man'' he said this as he gazed out to the endless blue. Billy's mind started to wonder about the future, he would definitely take his kid or kids surfing one day. He also thought about how Seth would turn out from this experience, he even pictured an older Seth gliding on the waves with ease. Recalling what Seth said about his managers and humor Billy shrugged '' Sound like a tough crowed these managers'' to be honest Billy didn't really care for dark humor himself. Yet he wouldn't tune someone out because of it.

♞ He also felt the need to address Seth's earlier comment about what to call him.'' I'm glad you're not a stiff on that subject on being called a human or water magi '' Billy said with a laugh of relief. As they sat there a decent sized wave was forming right before them. '' Feel like going for a ride? If your feeling up to it follow me I know you got this!'' If Billy's judgment was correct and it was this wave shouldn't be too hard to handle. Billy paddle off it was now or never for the both of them, and Billy is aiming for now. As he got ready paddling up the side of the wave, he began to ride the wave with ease. Standing atop the board now you could see the demi-god grinning ear to ear with that mellow expression of his. He had done this so many times it felt like riding the waves was an extension of himself. As he told Seth focus and balance are a surfers best tools out here in the waves. Also, respect for the waves the sea is dangerous as it is vast. Arrogant surfers found that out the hard way sometimes with their lives.

♞ Not once did Billy look back to see if Seth was behind him having a feeling the budding surfer would be right behind him. If anything should happen Billy would be there to rescue Seth in an instant. Even though the sea is not his domain Billy would fight it if he had to. As he rode the waves to its end he glided on the water, before jumping into the water for a dive. Taking a few minutes to come back up the pops his head out of the water with a gasp and a laugh. Billy was thinking about Soarise at that moment and that alone put a smile on his face. How would she feel about surfing? That is another adventure waiting to happen, for now, he got back on his board and laid down on his back. Looking up at the blue sky he took a deep breath and allowed himself to relax a bit.
OCC:

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Thoughts:'' This is how you chill''

Items:

Abilites

✠ Extra ⋙
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 1:45 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: 'This is great.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

Seth was getting quite taken with the surfing. Of course he would be to some extend since it connected him more closely to water, but he was really enjoying it a lot. He couldn't avoid falling and failing since he was just beginning, but he was getting better quickly. Perhaps because he was, quite literally, in his element. When they took a break he leaned back on the practice board as he looked at Billy while they spoke. "Thanks Billy, I'm glad for it." he replied to his friend having his back and smiled. When they spoke of the sea, the water magi followed their gaze and stared at the waves. Of course for Seth it was a closer feeling than anything. The only way he could have been closer to the water would be if he was a merman and he felt that pull every time he was near water. He was interrupted in his thoughts when his friend spoke again and it snapped the young man back to the here and now as he looked back at Billy before he chuckled. "They take it very serious, sometimes to serious if you ask me." he admitted. "My current manager doesn't want me anywhere near water when I am with the orchestras. I don't feel the same when away from water. But I am sure that will not be happening as much now I live in Soleil!" he said and smiled happily when he finished. To him it wasn't that bad now that he lived among a lot of water bodies. The ocean foremost but also the water and fountains of the Lumiere District.

Seth nodded when they commented they were happy they weren't stiff about what to call them. "Of course. I just want to have fun. Even making music. I know I make a lot of money but really I just want to play!" he said, though none of it seemed to really bother him. And in fact it didn't. Seth was fine with it either way. Before they could talk more though, a new wave came towards them and it looked like his friend was all for riding it. Seth smiled and got back in position, he loved the surfing already. "You're on!" he said and laughed a bit before paddling after his friend. At least to a specific distance since Billy had taught him about the appropriate distance between surfers as well. They didn't want to collide after all. When the wave reached them, Seth already noticed it was a bit bigger than what he had surfed on so far today, but he trusted in Billy's judgement of what he could and couldn't handle by now. If anything to be allowed to try this already, was exhilarating. So much unlike his music managers so far.

Billy's confidence in his skills helped boost Seth's own confidence as well though he wouldn't try anything stupid. After all one didn't play to much with the ocean, she was a fickle mistress. Something the water magi already knew. At first he almost felt like he would lose his balance but he managed to keep it and he was finally feeling one with the water around him while on the surfboard. The young man smiled happily and he reached out to the wave using his hydrokinesis though only a little bit so he wouldn't interrupt the wave itself. When they got to the end he saw Billy dive in the water and chuckled before allowing himself to get submerged and swam deeper below for a little bit before returning to the board so he wouldn't lose it. Once he got above water he smiled and placed his arms on the board, resting his chin on them and looked at his friend laying on the board with not a care in the world. "This is really fun, I agree. Thanks for the fun lessons." he said and smiled. Billy's way of teaching had been perfect, plenty for Seth to follow all the instructions and retaining them as the lessons themselves had been fun too.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:18 pm

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ When everything returns to calm Billy had to respect Seth's passion for being a musician who cared about his craft. In a world where the talented often sell thier'' souls'' very few actually care for what they were doing. The passion, the love, the dedication Seth had these in spades. Billy knew when Seth open his mouth about playing the violin, yup this was not a mistake Seth is no sellout. '' I can tell you're really into your craft I look forward to watching you play, and to see how you'll grow.'' He spoke in full honesty and offered Seth a big grin of support. All this talk of passion was making him think of his old master surfer Joe, he had that same burning passion.As for Billy well he had his own dreams the creation of the Emerald Isle is nothing, but a thought/idea. Little did he know thirty years from now this idea would become a mega-corporation. Which the likes the world had never seen, but that is the future this was now.

♞Focusing on the surfing Billy had to say Seth rode the wave perfectly, he didn't fall in which is a great sign of progress.'' I think I'll just give you Ocean Master now, and when you feel like you're ready takes it out for a surf. This is part of the training taking all I gave you and implementing it to your own style. When the time comes you'll know...trust your instinct'' he told Seth with full certainty that this man was natural. Then again he is a magi, but that is beside the point he still had to learn. Seth the sponge was really enjoying himself and the lessons, Billy felt pride swelling up inside him. Yet he was not a very prideful guy yet this was different.'' No problem I'm glad you're enjoying yourself just let all that stress meltaway'' he said as he pulled himself up.

♞Just as his belly begin to growl all this surfing was making him hungry. '' Hm, say you up for a chow down at the countless seaside restaurants?'' he asked before adding in'' I'll give you Ocean Master when we touch land treat it well, and then we can get something to eat. My treat just let me know what you like....also last one there is a rotten egg.'' He told Seth as a wave just as big as the last one was forming now, and the demi-god meant to ride it to shore. Together they could ride this finale wave and call it a day for now, but this was far from the last time they would be ridding waves together that was a promise.

Music- Soul Food
OCC:

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Thoughts:''Your on your way Seth.''

Items:

Abilites

✠ Extra ⋙
User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:18 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: 'This is great.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

Seth smiled and blushed slightly at the compliment. "Thank you Billy. The same goes for your passion with surfing. I can tell you love it and after today I fully understand why. It's almost like you're flying." he said. Of course his manager praised him sometimes but their words often seemed forced, like they had to say them now and then to keep their talents motivated. The words his friend spoke however, they were really sincere and Seth appreciated it. After his master, he hadn't heard much sincere compliments. He might have if he would get a chance to meet with his fans more often. But sadly even that had to go through his manager. Seth wouldn't mind at all to just play somewhere freely for all to enjoy if they wanted to. It was really fun to surf too though, especially spending the time surfing with Billy. The water magi was glad that Billy was willing to teach him and hang out together. Something Seth hoped they could do more often, he felt like they could be like those friends who you still hang out with years from now.

When Billy spoke again however they surprised the young man. This soon? "You think I'm ready already? " he asked. It was clear to hear he was pleasantly surprised though. He only started today after all. But if his friend, whom was much more experienced with surfing, thought he was ready now, then Seth would trust their judgement. They also gave him what could be described as some sort of homework, but a fun one. Seth nodded and smiled when they spoke of letting stress melt away. The water magi didn't really have much stress, only at times when he has a performance and his manager is having one of his moods. Nonetheless he could enjoy this calm and peaceful pastime to the fullest. The young man would definitely take Billy's words at heart about his own style and to trust his instincts.

"That sounds like a great plan!" Seth replied about getting a bite to eat. When they offered it was their treat it surprised the young man a bit but he chuckled and smiled happily. "Alright, and I can treat you to something as well the next time!" he answered and grinned a bit. The magi was definitely up for meeting up more. Billy was a great guy and Seth counted himself lucky he had been privileged to meet up with them by a twist of fate. Seth looked behind them following Billy's gaze when they said the latter and was faced with another bigger wave. The young man smiled and got ready to paddle after Billy again. "You're on!" he called and once more they took to the surf and made their way to shore faster than they could have if they were swimming. Seth managed to stay standing even easier now and by the time they got to shore he was smiling ear to ear. Once they landed, Seth stepped off the surfboard and walked the last small bit with board in hand as they returned to the sand. "This was awesome Billy, I look forward to more surfs with you. I'll definitely take good care of the Ocean Master." he said and he clearly meant it. It was a great gift and he would treat it with respect and care.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:57 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:09 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"I almost had you, but you slipped away."

Never did she think of this day, never did she imagine she'd have to say goodbye. Did she do something wrong? Was fate getting back at her for something she did? Was this how their love was to end? What about those endless nights envisioning herself with him by her side, holding her hand as he did always and maybe even making it seem like it was some unspoken demand of hers that he did that; questions ran along her mind each day and each night despite the blatant truth that she kept reminding herself, his own words echoing through her ears.

"I'm sorry Lynn, if it wasn't about family, you know I wouldn't leave."

Family, she too knew the importance of family and she wasn't there just yet. He only recently had begun to acknowledge his feelings for her, there was no need to rush to snag the number one spot on his priority list, she wouldn't forgive herself if he did stay.

"Come with me."

Would things be any different if she did go? Maybe not, the frequent texts and video calls had already started diminishing, but she wouldn't force it on him anyways, she knew it was painful enough to spend those hours watching her try and spell the words she wanted to say. What was she expecting? If she did go, she would be as much of a burden as it was for him to call her everyday and check on her like she was a child. Maybe it was for the best. Maybe time would tell, if the two were truly meant to be.

Although, she couldn't deny that now she felt much more lonely than she ever did. She lost her friend, her best friend and probably the only person she ever valued enough to spend time with, everyone else was on the back burner, everything included. Maybe it was time she began being her own individual rather than doing everything to please someone, starting today. She would be back at work from tomorrow which gave her today to spend it better than wrapped up under the blankets, surrounded by the things he left her with her tear stained pillowcase, she needed to change her environment a little and brush off the bad aura lest she wanted to wither and die like a plant.

Dressed in a yellow sundress, the woman took the time to actually brush her hair in place after a little trim to the overgrown ends, wear a little makeup to cover up the sleepless nights and even carry some snacks considering she wanted to spend a decent time outside.

Slipping her shoes off, she decided to take a walk by the waves, glistening blues barely shy to match the water at her feet as she sighed. This was where he made her cry and then cry again, a light chuckle passed her lips at the thought of it, how he cringed and chewed on the chocolate she gave him. She missed him. Tears welled up again but she refused to let them fall, wiping them off and resumed with her walk.

It didn't take her long to become a short spectacle, wincing and try almost stumbling from the pinch of a tiny crab at her feet, who got washed away with the next wave leaving her there to huff and frown as she sat down to examine the minute wound.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Nobody || Mood: Nostalgic || Alone || || Where: Lune beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Something cute

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:08 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Lune Beach│WITH: A Woman│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This, along with the bag.

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

1 hour ago..

It’s been a while since he had a break. The mission for Zion City was a success but the team needs to part ways to search for a new life, a new purpose again. Aaron glanced over from a small window of a passenger plane he was in, looking over the cityscape of Soleil City. He never set foot of this place before but he did a small research about the culture and the mysteries of this place. A co-league of his also recommended this place for him to have a new life.--But why here? Is it because this city has a different culture? Or maybe this place was rather full of peace and harmony rather than staying back at Zion City where danger is always by your doorstep.

---------------------------------

By the time when finally set his foot in the soils of Soleil City, he closed his eyes while slowly tilting his head up, inhaling that fresh city air. Somehow, Soleil’s environment doesn’t seem polluted or any of the sorts. The air was nice to breath compared from his former home. Though, Zion City was not much of a home really. It became a battlefield for him but it was fun.

He looked around and tried to familiar the place bit by bit. He preferred walking since the pace gives him time to observe and marvel the shops and homes passed by. Not knowing the places yet, he called out a taxi cab just to ask for directions. ”Where to?” The taxi driver asked as the man popped his head slightly while resting his shoulder by the cab’s window.”Hello there, uhmm .. I just wanna ask where to find the beech.”

The man blinked twice, observing Aaron’s outfit and the bag he carried. ”Are you new here son?” he asked with a small smile, before shaking his head slightly.
Aaron gave a sweat-drop reaction and nodded slightly as he replied. ”Ahehe.. y-yes.. . It’s my first time here..”
”Hmm. Come on.. let me take you there”.. ”Oh.. umm—“.. ”No worries son, since you’re new here, I’ll take you to the beach.. free of charge
.. ”Wha--!?” Aaron’s eyes widens while a smile appeared in his face. ”Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!”.. the taxi driver chuckled as Aaron hopped in the passenger seat, buckling his seatbelt on. ”My name is Aaron .. . I came from a Zion City..” .. ”The name’s Clint, son..”

The taxi cab started to move, now heading to Lune Beach---

”How long have you been living here.. Sir Clint?”.. Aaron would look at the man, seeing a smirk on his face, but Clint has his eyes on the road. ”Well, as far as I remember.. I think I was about 25 years old..”.. ”—and.. how old are you now?”.. Clint raised a brow, turning his head to Aaron and chuckled before he focused his eyes back to the road again. ”--Just old, Son. Just old.” And Aaron smiled after hearing Clint’s response.

Aaron can already tell that this place might be fitting as his new home. The environment is good. And he luckily met a good man like Clint. ”So.. what’s your story mister Clint?”..
A bright smile appeared on the man’s face, he is probably recalling something beautiful in his life.
”Well.. let’s just say.. . I found the love of my life by the time I move to this place. ..
.. Racheal is my perfect woman.. . she never ever complain on my mistakes .. she is so patient and kind.. that’s why I love her so much cuz she makes me happy .. every..single..day.”

.. Aaron parted his lips a bit before he gave a small smile. ”Wow.. that’s amazing…”
”Mhmm.. SHE’ –is amazing. .. How about you son? .. Do you have a girlfriend?”.. ”What? .. Oh.. um.. no, not anymore.. it was a long time ago.. it didn’t work out.”.. ”That’s life son.. I’m sure you’ll find the right one.. who knows, you might find the right match for you here in this very city---- Aaaand we are here.”
The vehicle slowly hit the breaks to a full stop. ”This is Lune Beach.. and welcome to Soleil City..”.. ”Whaoooh.. oh man… it’s so.. . it’s so beautiful here.” said Aaron as he stepped out of the cab. He took a good look at the beach before he quickly turned around to thank the cab driver. ”Thank you so much Sir!!”.. ”Baaaa’ –don’t mention it Son. But whenever I see you again.. you’ll pay me in double! Hahaha—just kidding.” Afterwards, Aaron waved the taxi cab goodbye as it began to move onward until it was out of sight.

---------------------------------

Oh that sweet smell of salty air, the sounds of seagulls gliding in the sky and that calming hum of the waves clashing by the shoreline. It was an exciting vibe. For him, it was a very relaxing sensation. He only went to beeches only twice in his life. His home was far beyond any shore. Zion City was surrounded by vast landscapes where you need to travel a very long distance just to have a dip on a natural salt water. But here, it felt like paradise.

He went to a nearby food shack as he would scan for the goodies that was displayed. A smile appeared in his face seeing a some stuffed animals dressed in tropical attires. It was then he looked at the T.V. watching what seems to be a weather forecast. It was a bit amusing since he saw how the broadcaster was stuttering in the live feed. He shook his head a bit and can’t help to chuckle.

It didn’t take long till Aaron went near the shoreline. It was a peaceful sight. The fine grain of sand is already soothing to step on. If only he could just go for a swim but he needs to find a place before it goes night time. While walking over some small dunes, next to waves that kisses the land. He spotted a young woman who seems to reacting to something. She almost stumbled as she seemed to be distracted. ’Did she step or hit something on the sand?’ He wondered now seeing the woman to sit down. He blinked twice and decided to check what was up.

Steps on the sand could be heard as he walked closer to the woman. ”M..Miss?.. are you alright?” He asked in a gentle tone as he would crouch down to take a closer look at her feet. And if the woman would look at him, he would meet her eyes seeing her face. ----

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:56 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

It was rather new for Coralyn not to be fully aware of her surroundings, or even taking in the beautiful scenery around her and losing herself in nostalgia. Although, it wasn't as new to consider there was a time when she was this way before. Maybe the little crab was life's way of telling her to stop living in the past for once and look around.

Now that she was sitting there, on her own, the waves dampening the hem of her dress from the close proximity, she now noticed how clear the water looked before looking up and ahead. It was quite a nice day, did she just walk out of her house not noticing it all this time? Was she so lost thinking of Camil? She sighed and shook her head to herself, passing herself a smile as she brushed her finger along the wound. It was barely even something but it did ache and redden.

Flinching when she heard a voice, her eyes quickly darted to their direction, quickly matching with a set of dark hues as the male lowered down to her position. The woman's cheeks flushed in embarrassment and the oh so often porcelain white slowly shifted to a hue of pink and red as she looked back at her foot. How childish must she have seemed to be sitting like this and draw his attention. She remained quiet for a moment, not necessarily able to voice her response either way, she looked back before she quickly shuffled through her bag for her phone.

Pulling it out, she began typing pursing her lips, taking only a momentary break to slip her short brown locks behind her ears before her baby blue hues locked back at the male, replacing them with her screen against his face. "Thank you for your concern! I'm fine. A crab tried to pinch my foot, but it must have been my fault. I probably tried stepping on it." the message on her notes read, followed by, "I'm sorry, I can't speak, which is why I have to type on my phone. I can sign if that is convenient too." she would pull her phone away when he seemed to have finished reading, passing him a smile.

This was often when she was left to herself, considering a lot of people found it difficult to speak to her, to understand her, despite her developing her typing speed to try and keep the conversation flowing normally. Part of her wondered if he would leave her to herself, just the same. She lowered her gaze and resumed typing again, stopping half way just to look back at him. Would it be okay for her to even try and prolong the conversation? "Nice day isn't it?. She'd end up revealing what she typed.

Company: A man || Mood: Nostalgic, nervous || Alone || || Where: Lune beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Something cute

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:47 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Lune Beach│WITH: A Woman│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This, along with the bag.

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

The moment when he saw her face, it made him freeze for a brief moment. He have seen beautiful women but.. she looks so pure and –cute. The world has various races indeed, full of beauty and wonder. Her eyes remind him of a nice sight of a clear blue sky. And that smile.. is genuine. He snapped and blinked twice for a while when she began to dig something from her bag. It was her phone. She typed something before she present her phone’s screen for him to look at.

Aaron was surprised of what she was showing him but was just texts. He read everything that was written there, not expecting that she’s mute but she managed to type what she was going to say to him. It was then when she presented her phone once again saying, ”Nice day isn’t it?”. Aaron’s eyes shifted towards her face as he felt sorry since she maybe can’t even scream if she needs help or something. But instead of feeling bad for her, he gave a handsome closed eyed smile before opening his eyes again as a small smile remains.--

”Yes, ‘tis a really nice day indeed.” He said while his hands motioned in sign language in unison as he spoke to give her a hint that he understands how to sign language. ”My name is Aaron.. let me check your foot and see if your scathed or not.” He would said again before he positioned himself in-front of her to have a closer look but he didn’t motioned his hands this time.

”Oh my.. it seems you have a small scratch there… .—wait, I have something here.” Aaron quickly shuffled his bag, grabbing the band-aid and applying it on her wound to temporarily cover it from the elements. ”There.. I think that should be fine.. –come on.. before the waves might catch your dress.” He said with a smile as he would reach both of his hands for her to take to pull her up before the water might catch her.

”By the way, I’m not from around here.. but I plan to live here and make a fresh start.”
…-- Do you live here?”
Aaron’s smile is still on his face as he would love to continue to communicate with her.

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:18 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn might have noticed the male look, well, she was a little too aware of such things, thanks to her undying love for romantic movies and well, some unpleasant instances to add. Although, it wasn't unpleasant this time, it was just, rather new - considering her attention was stolen by a handsome young dragon not too long ago. Although, not getting ahead of herself, she did touch her face to check if something was wrong.

Eager light hues waited upon the dark ones before her, expectantly if anything, waiting on him to speak or maybe just imply his desire to leave her be. Either would be fine except for his silence.

Holding on to her phone, she lowered it into her lap until her eyes caught his hands signing to her while he spoke. There was a new found light in them, not that it would have made any difference to him since he had just met her, but it was a light she had lost recently which just resurfaced from the little joy of having someone who could hear her again. "You can sign!" her hands signed with a visible joy making her cheeks ache with the smile that didn't want to dull. "Oh! but you don't have to-" she tried signing before he decided to check on it, making her flush darker with embarrassment.

The woman failed to take her eyes off of this man, why was he being so nice to her? It almost made her heart race but quickly settled as she passed a smile. Maybe, things weren't so bad after all. "Thank you, my name's Coralyn" she responded, letting him take her hand and help her back to her feet, shaking off a quick shudder from the water that trickled down her legs. "Thank you, again, but you didn't have to." she added, running her fingers through her hair almost nervously as she glanced around then back at him.

With a light nod, she passed him another smile, brushing back the loose strands that might have shaken past her ear. She smoothed her dress before she looked up at him, "I do, I live in Doux housing district." she stated before she added, "When did you first move here? Is this the first place you've visited?" she asked, starting to open up a little now, the ease of being able to talk to him for a change, rather than typing her words. It felt good, like a new light had just illuminated her dark days. "Because, you've chosen a fair place." she signed with a faint chuckle.

Company: Aaron || Mood: Nostalgic, nervous || Alone || || Where: Lune beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Something cute

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games