Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:07 pm
"I spoke with someone about it. But I didn't get much info. But I think I'll participate in it. Need some help with this by the way?Cuz training can wait. " Ganeni asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:03 pm
Cybercoin
"I spoke with someone about it. But I didn't get much info. But I think I'll participate in it. Need some help with this by the way?Cuz training can wait. " Ganeni asked her.

Mai put her hand behind her head. "Uh, well.. My mother gets very particular about this. If it's not done right..." Mai shivered a bit. "Thanks for the offer though."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:08 pm
Kai Hyugiha
"Kenji as you can see this is an illusion of an endless ocean of blood and a red moon in the sky. Time for a lesson in doujutsu analysis. So far what can you tell me about doujutsu of this kind."

Kenji stoood still, ready for anything that could happen; whilst the Dragon was busy digging up memories of Kenji's lessons. "Ocean of blood... Red moon... something similar to the Tsukiyomi. But..." Kenji is much more calm than before. He recalled that Kai used this on him before (at that point of Kenji recalling, the Dragon dug that memory).

"Must... inject..." Kenji was trying to remember something himself, but can't. The Dragon was trying to hold onto that thought and is trying to go further in Kenji's mind. Inject what?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:18 am
Kai created the illusion of a leviathon in front of Kenji. "Can you battle your fears Kenji?"  

Kai Hyugiha

Xegra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:55 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2
(KENJI!!!! If genji's there tell him that i say hi! and good luck in phillipines ^ ^)
((Sure ^^ Btw, Daisuke's at thw Uchiha compound gate, right?))

Yeah, he's gonna go sulk lol, or summit, go to pap's grave and sulk...)
((Here's someone to talk to...))

Kenji then turned his head suddenly, to the direction of the grave site. Your friend's here. said the Dragon. "Daisuke..." then, "Sorry Kai-sensei." Kenji broke into a run for the grave yard.

Mai walked outside after reading her mission breifing. This one may be interesting...
She saw One of the gennin she fought against earlier walking between the graves. She caught up with him.
"Hey! I'm sorry I was fighting with you, it was a missunderstanding." she said.

(sorry ben on vacation.....)
(If it's daisuke u were talking to then)
Daisuke looked up at the girl and felt a stab of anger.
"You....let him escape...you....argh......" He snarled then giving up.
Hestood up straight and held out a hand.
"A true uchiha never holds a grudge....against a girl...." He chuckled lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:59 pm
DaisukeV.2
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2
(KENJI!!!! If genji's there tell him that i say hi! and good luck in phillipines ^ ^)

Kenji then turned his head suddenly, to the direction of the grave site. Your friend's here. said the Dragon. "Daisuke..." then, "Sorry Kai-sensei." Kenji broke into a run for the grave yard.

Mai walked outside after reading her mission breifing. This one may be interesting...
She saw One of the gennin she fought against earlier walking between the graves. She caught up with him.

"Well, I didn't know what was going on." Mai took the boy's hand. "I'm Mai."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Xegra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:01 pm
Dragon Sneeze
DaisukeV.2
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2

"I guessed..." He smiled and activated his sharingan.
A quick sweep of the cemetary and he locked ono his faters grave.
"wanna go for a walk?" He asked trudging off slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:07 pm
DaisukeV.2
Dragon Sneeze
DaisukeV.2
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2

"I guessed..." He smiled and activated his sharingan.
A quick sweep of the cemetary and he locked ono his faters grave.
"wanna go for a walk?" He asked trudging off slowly.

Glancing down at the grave she was working on, she stood. "Ok, I guess." She turned to the boy she had been conversing with. "It was nice talking to you Ganeni. Stop by later if you still want to talk."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:41 am
Kai Hyugiha
Kai created the illusion of a leviathon in front of Kenji. "Can you battle your fears Kenji?"

"Leviathan!!! No way... how did you...!" Kenji, calm down, it's one of those fear-instilling genjutsus, except this one seems to be able to pick out what you really fear. Kenji fell on his behind and then started to scramble on the fall, trying to scuttle away from the large dragon-serpent.

"Face it?! That?! I couldn't beat that thing during one of my special-training tests!!"
I know about that, but I'm saying, if you don't face it now, you won't be able to face it, you'll run the next time. As the Dragon said this, he continued on digging, looking for a way to help....

Kenji was still trembling, he turned over, from his behind to his hands and knees and prepared to run, but then he recalled somethings from his past (not due to the Dragon's digging, though the Dragon is starting to get annoyed that while digging, some memories pop up out of no where).

"No..." Kenji said calmly...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:40 am
"Remember Kenji this isn't an ordinary jutsu there are only two ways to dispel it. The sharingan or facing your fear. And since your only half Uchiha only the second option remains. So fight." Kai looked at Kenji trapped in the jutsu. "I wouldn't have used this jutsu if I didn't think you could face your fears Kenji don't prove me wrong." Kai thought to himself.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:19 pm
Kenji closed his eyes.... and then when he reopened them, his eyes reverted to Ryuuringan. "No... not again..." Kenji got up and turned around, facing the large Dragon-serpent. "I won't... if I do... it will disgraceful as both a Ryuujin and an Uchiha..."

Kenji closed his right fist, and re-opened it, activating a Rairyuuken. And then, with a great force of will, he made his Dragon-tattoo on his right arm to 'roar'. "Come then... Let's do this one more time..." He rushed at the Dragon-Serpent...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:37 am
As the two walked off, Ganeni continued to walk to the forest. Paying his respects to the graves he past.

When he got to the forest he decided to train his Hessendan. For the simple reason that it took too long for those bones to regrow. His goal was to regrow them under a second. Ganeni started to jump around shooting the ground. He made flips to also improve his Taijutsu skill.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:00 am
The leviathon charged flew at Kenji preparing to swallow him. "This can only end one of two ways." Kai thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:39 am
[[Kai! did you get hacked!? crying domokun ]  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:55 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Kai! did you get hacked!? crying domokun ]
((No just deleted my avatar to change my hair. But the customizing system was buggy. But now my avatar is back to normal.))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games