Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Tribble

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Stealing this from the mountains of people who stole it from Zelyhon. smile

Name: Clockwork Tribble
Name's Origin: My favorite Star Trek episode is The Trouble With Tribbles. I was wandering around on thinkgeek.com one day, and I saw interactive tribbles for sale! I am also a fan of steampunk, so the idea of a clockwork tribble was stuck in my head to the point that when I decided to change my username from what it was originally, that's what I chose.
Currently attending school at: Nowhere.
Will be attending school at: Hopefully Onondaga Community College. I don't see any reason I shouldn't be accepted, but something can always go wrong.
Intended Major: Fashion Design, though Onondaga doesn't offer that.
Went to High School at: Summerville High School.
Employment: None. sad
Father's Job: Nurse. Yes, a murse. No, he isn't gay.
Mother's job: Swim teacher.
Siblings: One younger brother, but if you saw him, you'd think he were older.
Hobbies: Drawing, painting, writing, playing WoW (a lot), inventing new and bizarre recipes even though I can't cook.

Favorite System: PC
Favorite Game Series': D&D, WoW
Favorite anime: I actually don't like anime.
Favorite Manga: The only one I ever read was Chobits.
Best Anime movie ever: Never seen one
Current AMV collection size: Current who what?
Other Hobbies: Talking to myself in front of mirrors.

Favorite Food: I like seafood and anything considered "fine dining" except sweetbreads and fois gras. Yick.
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): The Lion King.
Favorite Instrument: Lute, which I would sell various family members to buy and learn to play.
Favorite Store: World Market. So much candy, and so many cute hats!
Favorite Bands: The Presets, The Village People, Smash Mouth, They Might Be Giants, KC and the Sunshine Band
Webcomics I read: Girl Genius, LFG, Dark Legacy Comics
Average # of Monty Python References per day: 10-20 depending on the day.
Other Hobbies: Why must there be so many hobbies?

Favorite RP system: World of Warcraft, D&D, and various forums
Current Characters: I have a ton, but the ones I'm using the most at the moment are Missy, Elise, Elletaris, Fellenn, and Yrisi.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 am
Well I stole this from Clockwork Tribble up there, who apparently stole it from Zelyhon. XD

Name: Alexis Lunae
Name's Origin: It was the name of one of my characters in an old defunct story I once tried to write.
Currently attending school at: University of the Philippines
Will be attending school at: Same school~ Hopefully no more after that. I'm already sick and tired of studying. XD
Intended Major: I'm already a Statistics Major. I know it's boring.
Went to High School at: St. Scholastica's College
Employment: Bum.
Father's Job: Engineer.
Mother's job: Agent.
Siblings: Three older brothers
Hobbies: watching too much TV, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, lollygagging, fangirling Arashi

Favorite System: PC
Favorite Game Series': Harvest Moon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Final Fantasy
Favorite anime: GetBackers, Junjou Romantica
Favorite Manga: +Anima, Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge
Best Anime movie ever: Ponyo
Current AMV collection size: I don't like AMVs
Other Hobbies: laying on the couch

Favorite Food: I like pretty much anything.
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Moulin Rouge, Big Fish
Favorite Instrument: Guitar? I can play a bit~
Favorite Store: National Bookstore
Favorite Bands: Arashi, Kinki Kids, HOME MADE Kazoku, Eraserheads, Parokya ni Edgar,
Webcomics I read: Cyanide and Happiness
Average # of Monty Python References per day: idk
Other Hobbies: I thought I'd already said enough

Favorite RP system: none
Current Characters: Alizarin Grey

Alexis Lunae

Bounty Hunter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:31 pm
Hello, name's John Alexander Rivera...it's a bit long winded in my opinion sweatdrop . I go by Alex most of the time but people can call me whatever is easiest to remember.
I'm 20 and currently attending art school (the illinois institute of art.) . I've loved games and everything fantasy or sci-fi related since i was a kid. I love video games some of my favorites are probably the elder scrolls series, and WoW. I've been reading some of the forgotten realms books and love them them completely smile , I love stuff written by R.A. Salvatore and Ed Greenwood. I also like comics both on the web and at comic book stores.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:28 am
(I'm being original and NOT stealing this from Zelyhon lol)
Hey Everyone blaugh I'm Dragonflare. I live in Australia, on the western side, in a small, booming country town. I'm 16 years old and hating school right now xd
At the moment, I'm learning 3 different martial arts (Karate, Ninjutsu and Taikido). I live for Roleplaying! Signed up two days ago for Gaia, and I'm loving the creative ideas located throughout this guild.

I'm passionate about writing and poetry, and hope to be churning out books equal in quality and creativity to Dan Brown's books one day mrgreen
Dan Brown's books are what inspired me to start writing. I read the Da Vinci Code in 2004 and have been writing short stories ever since.

I hope to make a serious contribution to this guild with my creativity biggrin
If anyone would like a creative RPer for their thread, don't hesitate to send me a PM! pirate  

Captain Dragonflare

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 pm
Hey there fellows. Name's Zach or Disciple_Fan. Good old U.S.A. is where I'm from. I'm at a perfect age for driving.

I hope that I can learn several languages (German, Japanese and Italian.) I'm an architect in training. I joined Gaia about a year ago, and I can't wait to help around in the guild.

I never really thought about writing stuff until I started doing roleplays, soon becoming attached to it and roleplaying alot more.

Need a decent roleplayer or an ideas or help. Just PM me and I'll be here for ya.

Some random stuff about me.

Favorite System: So far PS3 and Xbox 360.
Gaming Series: Call of Duty Series, and a couple others that I once had an idea of.
Favorite Anime/Manga: Gundam Series from 1999 and up. Anything with Samurai and such.
Hobbies: Drawing, video games, learning the guitar.
Favorite Food: Pasta and Seafood.
Favorite Movie: Star Wars, Year One, Land of the Lost.
Favorite Instrument: Guitar (I hope to learn it abit more))
Favorite Band: Disciple, Pillar, Linkin Park, and Nickelback.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:27 pm
Ok here goes nothing ^_^
(yay for stealing templates!!! heart I'm skipping a few, so don't copy mine go down further!!!)

Name: ChisaMagick (disregard username... I named it a while ago, and I suck at coming up with usernames -_-;)
Name's origin: It's my parapara stage name with the name of my team kind of smashed together sweatdrop
Age: is listed other places if you really really really want to know ninja
Major: Anthropology concentration in Linguistic Anthropology, with a minor in Japanese
Employment: Full time student and Paralist? heart ^_^ (not to mention my little sister's own personal private tutor TT_TT lucky brat ninja )
Mother's Job: Yoga teacher (this is just so you guys know why I'm so strange xd )
Siblings: I am the middle of 5 girls -_-
Hobbies: Anime, J-dramas, J-fashion, Parapara (and all subcategories except torapara), Reading (especially fantasy and sci-fi books), Gaming (table-top rps, and video), all kinds of music (I play 4 instruments 3 classical, and bass guitar), and probably way to many other things to count... <.<| I gotta cut back a little lol ^_^

Favorite System: I'm a Nintendo girl ^_^ heart
Favorite Game series: oh wow that's hard... probably the standard FF and Zelda... oh and ParaParaParadise!!! (like DDR for your arms...) heart
Favorite anime: Honey and Clover, Fruits Basket, Soul eater (which I haven't finished yet, but I'm working on it!!!)
Current AMV collection size: (don't know I keep them on my friend's laptops lol jk... I like AMV's but I don't keep a collection of them -_-;)

Favorite Food: I'm a vegetarian so I suppose just about anything I can eat ^_^ heart
Favorite Movie (non-anime): MoonChild (Gackt and Hyde being sexy vampires? Hell yes), Hana Yori Dango Final, LOTR (yes I liked the movies so xp )
Favorite Instrument: wow that's hard... probably piano out of all the instruments I play I find it to be the most versatile...
Favorite Store: The Sanrio store!!! I'm lucky I have one close to me!!! Can anyone say cute overload? heart
Favorite Bands: Malice Mizer, Arashi, SMAP, An Cafe, L'arc~En~Ciel, The Protomen, PEELANDER-Z, Go Go Girls, Key~A~Kiss, Go2, SOAD, and many many more...
Average # of Monty Python References per day: Come back in a few days and I'll average it out for you heart

Favorite RP system: D&D (I know very standard again, but I haven't had much of a chance to try many others).
Current Characters: online? None. I have a High Elf Druid I have been playing with... but the DM decided to be an a*****e to me (long story) irl, so I kind of quit the game for a while... I'll probably start back up next semester after finals and everything... (please don't think I'm a quitter because of this @_@ I'm fine with stuff in game, it was just some things that he did outside game that I just can't really deal with right now -_-)

Why did you join the guild: I've never RP'd online, I've been playing D&D, LARPing, and playing MMORPGs for years, but never just kind of an online forum type... because of this I'm here to learn and practice ^_^
How did you get into RPing?: My Father is a geek, I was at his house one weekend, and we ended up having to drive for two hours to get to his DM's house. At first I just watched, but after a couple of sessions I decided I wanted to join too. ^_^ (So was born Athena, Half-elf princess-mage-cleric, with light purple hair. *sigh* I was young leave me alone!!! heart wow that was probably 8 or 9 years ago!!! I've never really thought of it!!! wow I'm old TT_TT) Since then I've been gaming with friends at school, and just people around in the community...

Wow that was long *looks up at list*
With that all said I'll end it here

Chisa Gyaru

Questionable Fairy

Doomed ryuta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:23 pm
Hello, I'm Doomed ryuta! I live in Sweden, in Stockholm I'm 19 years old xd

I love the warm atmosphere within this guild.

I love reading things that are creative and hope to be RPing for a long time!

I love the animes Bleach and Naruto even tho some of my friends think they are overrated stressed

I hope to make a serious contribution to this guild however possible, tho I am fairly new so I think I will probably be receiving more help than am able to give sweatdrop

If anyone would like an RPer for their thread, don't hesitate to send me a PM!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:50 am
I am taking this from one of the above, I think its a good idea ,mmhm. WOOSH

Name: Aegis Fyrehart
Name's origin: Actually it comes from a character I created a long time ago. I gave him this name, he was one of my favorites to rp. The Shielding Burning Heart sounded Royal and Hot (lol)
School: College yo...
Will be attending school at: See above yo
Major: English (One day I hope to be an English Teacher XD)
Employment: Full time student
Mother's Job: Works for the school district ,I really have no clue...
Father's Job: Driving me crazy? next!
Siblings: I am the Big Brother to one younger sister (she's Evil!)
Hobbies: Anime,
Favorite System: Viva la Play Station!
Favorite Game series: Monster Rancher, Custom Robo, Street Fighter
Favorite anime: FLCL (Fooly Cooly),
Current Anime collection size: Huge mainly series though. Godannar,Air Gear, Shadow Skill, TTGL (YeAh), Beyblade, Soul Taker, Yu-gi-oh! (all seasons) and many more.
Favorite Food: Anything sweet, I love chocolate buns!
Favorite Movie (non-anime): Kung Fu Hustle, Way of the Dragon hell anything martial arts or Sci-Fi fits my bill.
Favorite Instrument: The guitar! in second place the Bass Guitar.
Favorite Store: Beats me, I guess a bakery? Sweet things! A Candy store!
Favorite Bands: Linkin Park , Dethklok (lol), Arch Enemy, Korn, Slip-knot, Cold Play, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Metallica, Shinedown, Dragon-Force, A7X, Uverworld, Tetra-Fang, Miyavi, Jill Scott, Earth Wind and Fire, list goes on foreva...

Favorite RP system: Thats tough, I play D&D 3.5, D&D 4.0, White Wolf (D10 system), BESM D20, though I love BESM due to ability to build anything I've seen in an anime,into DnD 3.5(Awesome for character building)

Current Characters: Faiz Kaen, and whoever else I build on here. I have over 64 characters that just aren't online. I have about 10 DnD characters currently playing: Alyssa Dark Hawk-Scythe wielding Fighter, Zen J - Pet Monster Trainer/Marksman, Francis Coolblood - Dragonborn Sorcerer (4.0)

Why did you join the guild: It seemed like a friendly place and I have no real experience fourm role playing,though I've been rping for years.

How did you get into RPing?:Funny story, a friend of mines created a character and asked if I would rp with him. He taught me the basic *Action* format, the proceeded to beat me like drum. This lead to me reading up on stuff, then years later here I am loving rp and understanding the mechanics better.

If you looking for a player that will listen X_X I am so game. For now I'm looking around to figure out this whole big gaia were on. (I hate being a noob XD)  

Zettai Gao

Peiskos

O.G. Noob

10,025 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:56 am
And the stealing train continues XD

Name: Gina Nucci
Name's Origin: Almost my real name
Currently attending school at: Colby-sawyer college
Will be attending school at: Plymouth State University (NH)
Intended Major: Anthropology Minor: Enviromental studies.
Went to High School at razz rospect Mountain
Employment: JCPenney Catalog Desk
Father's Job: Sergeant in the US Army
Mother's job: Pharmacist
Siblings: two older brothers, 1 faternal twin brother
Hobbies: Working, photography, learning about past cultures, reading National Georgraphic ect.

Favorite Food: Anything Italian
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Tommy boy
Favorite Instrument: Guitar.
Favorite Store: Spencers
Favorite Bands: Smashing Pumpkins, 3oh!3, Metrostation.
Webcomics I read: None
Average # of Monty Python References per day: I loathe Monty Python
Other Hobbies:

Favorite RP system: none
Current Characters: Gina Nucci

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:37 am
I'm new and already stealing! Oh Noes! Well it's not like everyone else isn't doing it in this thread. I altered little bits though.

Name: Dante Efbo Deshar
Name's Origin: The full name of my made up character for my game/story Dark Dreams which I haven't made yet. Orginally my account name was called Dante (Dean) which developed into Dante (Dean) Deshar and then The Deshar, but that account got blocked for something I didn't do...This one was orginally called Old Dante but I renamed it to Dante Efbo Deshar in memory of my old main account.
My character is a race I call Nemarian and Efbo is Nemarian for Dean.
Currently attending school at: NEWCollege
Will be attending school at: N/A
Intended Major: I'm not American, we don't use majors here in England, I'm studying Games Design.
Went to High School at: Studley High School
Employment: A client at an agency, they tell me where to work and I work there, simples.
Father's Job: Sells new and used computers, spares and repairs...That was their slogan at one time.
Mother's job: Works for my Dad.
Siblings: 1 older sister and one younger brother. Each of us less then two years apart in age.
Hobbies: Youtube, Minicity, Dinoparc, watching Anime, Gaia, spriting, animation, AMV's, Sprite series, making games, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, Facebook, reading, watching tv, tennis (Haven't done that for a while), Roleplaying, PS1 Final Fantasy games, PS2 Kingodm Hearts games.
Favorite System: PS1
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, Super Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Klonoa.
Favorite anime: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Soul Eater, Trigun, DB, DBZ, Pokemon, FullMetal Alchemist, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, .hack, Final Fantasy Unlimited.
Favorite Book: Chronicles of the Magi
Favorite Food: Apple Crumble
Favorite Movie: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children.
Favorite Instrument: Guitar (Although I've never learned how to play it.)
Favorite Bands: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Gorillaz, Paramore, Crush 40, And some more but I can't remember off heart.
Favorite RP system: Not sure what this means, but I guess I'll learn it while I'm here.
Current Characters:
Good characters: Dante Efbo Deshar, Zanik Masamune, Knot Cresent Shoring, Archaes, Nitro Baten, Ariel Deshar (Usually hangs around with Dante), Dreaver, Robo 9, Swords.
Evil characters: D.A.S.H, Jarunith, Eretequis, Revaerd, Marushi Demonta.
I may not have mentioned all of them, some of them I cannot remember off the top of my head.  

Dante Efbo Deshar

Fakushin Danaraki

3,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 pm
I, as well, am new and im a theif, lets face facts at that point. So anyway moving on to the info, just look down and youll see it.

Name: Fakushin Danaraki
Name's Origin: Ummm lets see.....me and my friend where watching shin chan on Adult Swim about a year ago and while i was updating my account i couldnt think of a name so he made it. unfortunately, that was my last free name change and for funny facts it acctually says. " F u Shin." By accident. Well, i still like it. Danaraki....well i dont know where in my friends twisted mind he got that one from....
My characters name is Black Danaraki.
Real name: um not saying dont want stakers, have enough of them.
Currently attending school at:...
Will be attending school at: havent decided yet.
Intended Major: Business software currently. but thinking of changin it to english.
Went to High School at: ummmm no [refer to staker problem too lines above.]
Employment: works at schools student bank.

Siblings: one younger sister..
Hobbies: Youtube, Ikariam (browser game), Cybernations, Gaiaonline, Pc games, Wii games, Reading and writing my fantansy book.
Favorite System: hmmm hard but even though i dont own it Ps2
Favorite Game Series': Star wars empire at war series, Battlion Wars 1 and 2, metroid series.

Favorite anime: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, FullMetal Alchemist, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, .hack, noein, gurren lagann, Blood+.
Favorite Book: So far......i like alot of books
Favorite Food: *drools.*.....shut up/
Favorite Movie: star terk.
Favorite Instrument: violine
Favorite Bands: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Gorillaz, Skillet, Papa roach, Utada hikaru, FLOW, few others but i cant remember their names

Current Characters:
Good characters: Black Danaraki is my main one, i use the same name alot but change the persona with each one.
Evil characters: White Zwei, Zelous, Hetero, SoW( so to be used android.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm
Ello. Apperantly everyones like.. copying each other. But psh, I don't feel like it.
Name: Zelda (What?)
Attending school at: Stalkers WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?
Will be attending school at: None of your business ;D
Hmmmm
Hobbies: Singing, RPing, Acting.
Fave bands: Evanscene, Within Temptation, Skillet, Flyleaf.
Charactors: Zelda, Ever. (I havn't been RPing much >.>")
Well if you were hoping for more then too bad.  

ThisPersonDoesntExist

Vexia_Coeur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm
You make the world a better place...

Hi there! My name is Vexia (no not my real name. its a nickname and no it doesn't have any meaning). I'm 22 years old and i enjoy rping on Gaia, hence why I joined here. I'm a decent RPer and I enjoy getting to be who ever I want. I'm not going to tell you what I'm like in real life cuz that's my business but if anyone would like to be friends i'd love that cuz I love friends smile

...by making yourself a better person.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 pm
Sup, names Time Arc (say it fast and youll hear my first name! =O)
anyways, i wanted to rp for a while and decided to join the Dedicated Rpers yesterday
the came to realize, ive already joined like, last year sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop XDDDDD
So hi again, hope to actually learn to rp better than now (has never rped b4 -.-)
n.n  

JustAmari

Dapper Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

NOT Iana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 am
Hi there ^^; I'm Iana Shuani, new to this guild. And I'm shy. D: I've roleplayed ingame, and on forums once or twice. And I roleplay as an imaginary cat. Yaaaay, I sound crazy. sweatdrop
So yeah. Hi.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games