Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:39 am
Windblade
Polio
-blinks. looks at the kunai crossed eyed.-.... oh, what i've alwys wanted a kunai under my nose xd -looks at Wind. ducks and turns, bringing her foot out to kick his feet from under him.-

*hops over Polio's leg and lands on one hand on the tree branch*
"Heheh...but kunai are so nice to...uhm...smell?"
-stands.- actually i was thinking....more along teh lines of....piercing? -smiles and jumps after him. throws her kunai.-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:43 pm
Polio
Windblade
Polio
-blinks. looks at the kunai crossed eyed.-.... oh, what i've alwys wanted a kunai under my nose xd -looks at Wind. ducks and turns, bringing her foot out to kick his feet from under him.-

-stands.- actually i was thinking....more along teh lines of....piercing? -smiles and jumps after him. throws her kunai.-

*drops out of the tree and twists in midair to toss a kunai at Polio*
"hehe..."  

Windblade

PyroNinjaJ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:49 pm
xd xd I WANNA JOIN blaugh blaugh 4laugh 4laugh whee whee xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:53 pm
why is it..that out of the group..there's only 3 ninja girls.......well make it 4 cause of sensei >.<...and there's like alot of guys.... sweatdrop  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:25 pm
Windblade
Polio
Windblade
Polio

*drops out of the tree and twists in midair to toss a kunai at Polio*
"hehe..."
-phases before he can toss the kunai and appears behind him.- silly idea, no?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:27 pm
cherryblossom_chan
why is it..that out of the group..there's only 3 ninja girls.......well make it 4 cause of sensei >.<...and there's like alot of guys.... sweatdrop
lol.. xp  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:48 pm
cherryblossom_chan
tis a good question indeed 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:46 pm
Due to the lack of activity at the academy I wish to have a sparring day!! or several. Everyone who wants to participate pm me saying so. Next Tuesday at midnight CST, I will not accept any more names unless you have a really good reason for me to accept you.

I will be randomly paring people to fight and will work with each pair to find a good time for me and them. You are welcome to watch the other fights. Once you have won a fight you will have another and another until there is one fighter left. That fighter is the winner and will recieve a prize. Like avi art, a siggy something, or if i happen to get a rare event between now and then maybe something like that.

I would like to give a big thank you and gigantic glomp (i don't usually glomp people) to Raven! You are the absolute best!!! Anytime you need something please ask.

I may or may not be dividing the sparring matches into different levels for those of lower rank. It depends on how many turn out. If you are a lower rank and don't want to fight someone way higher than you then contact others close to your rank and get them to come to the sparring matches.

I will be posting rules for the sparring matches sometime this week! Also, lesson 20 will be up Thursday. After the sparring matches I would like to hold the Jounin exams if there are enough people eligible.

These sparring matches are to test your knowledge and strength. While they will be a good indicator of how you are doing do not take them too seriously. Have fun. We are friends here and if you lose it doesn't mean you are a bad shinobi. It gives you something to work for, which in my experience is something I always need or else I become lazy and unpleasent. Thats just me though!

I hope you can all participate in the sparring matches! If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Please excuse any typos, it is 11:47 pm and the computer screen is starting to blur. I will edit anything tomorrow.  

I~am~Angelique

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:20 am
nice idea Mini...-signs up secretly.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:53 am
hmm...a battle eh? xd sounds fun 4laugh ninja  

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:36 am
That's a great idea Mini. If you'd like to give out cash rewards I'd be more than willing to offer my gold. You should see if other members of the guild would like to participate. It'd be interesting to see how the academy students fare against other ninjas.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:11 am
That would be very intresting Raven. I will start a thread for it inviting all members of the guild to participate. I think this is going to be very fun.  

I~am~Angelique

Windblade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 am
I'm in^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:56 pm
Windblade
Mini_Beast
*holds head up very high*

I will no longer be wearing any clothes.

I am refusing to buy anything until I have gotten my ninja head band!

I have sold everything in all three of my accounts.

Please excuse my nakie-ness!

There's nothing wrong with said 'nakie-ness'. Freedom is a good thing....except in Spike's case.

come on I know I turn you on I see the way you stare at me.....  

Spikelema

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:46 pm
ahem...^^...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games