Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:31 am
her body turns to dust the wind carring it off

they hook her up to more machines making sure to keep her alive and still be able to experament with her, they laugh sticking dozens of needles into her all with different things in them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:32 am
"They haven't fully opened the barrier yet, thank goodness." Juno tells Tomoe, rubbing his chin. "But they have accesed somehow the Forest..." he says, looking around.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:36 am
Valdamt stands outside and growls softly. He sniffs the air slightly and narrows his eyes a bit. "Humans....?" he muttered. "Oh Hell!" he said as he, out of pure rage, arched his back while two large, bat like wings sprouted from his back. "I'm comming Bella... hold on." he said as she ran and quickly took flight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:38 am
Tomoe frowned slightly. "That's bad... that's really bad... I hate humans...." she said as she kept walking toward the barrier. "C'mon.... i know where she might be." she said as she turned to look at Juno.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:39 am
they wrote down on a clip board writing down what they did and whats happened so far, they smile "alright give her stronger doses now" he said and watched as they took out five needles and stuck it in her, putting the stronger liquid in her.

she squeezes her eyes shut the liquid burning hot, she screams  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:44 am
Valdamt flies out of the forst and lands in a dark place, putting away his wings. He walks out of the alley and into the busy streets of the human world. "Now... where is the stupid facility...." he muttered as he kept walking, trying to be as normal as possible, blending in with the humans.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:46 am
they smile hearing her scream "great, now add another stronger dose" they did what he says smiling

she opens her eyes screaming in pain "please stop!" she cried feeling the burning hot liquid run throughout her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:49 am
Valdamt slowly kept walking until he remembered where the facility was. "I'm going to rescue you Bella... just hold on..." he said as he walked a bit faster.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:51 am
Juno looks behind them, sees the figure of King Valdamant going to rescue Bella. "Wait.. i think that was your father!" he says, pointing. "He opened a portal through the barrier, let's go before it locks us in!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:52 am
she grips the table screaming "tomoe" she said in her head, she screams again louder this time

they smile "alright now lets see how much she can take from electricity" they stick something all around her then gave her a jolt of electricity

she screams closing her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:55 am
Tomoe nodded as she looked at Juno. "Alrighty!" she said as she run with him, opening her eyes wide when she hears Bella in her head. "Hurry Juno!!" she yelled as she ran faster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:58 am
she closes her eyes screaming

they shock her with even more power, they smiled writing it down

she slowly stops screaming "tomoe" she whispered in her head before falling uncousous (sp)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

Valdamt walked deeper into the city, finding the secret entrance to the faciility that his human friend had used to free him the time he was captured. "Hm... right down here..." he said, clibing down a dirty and stinky sewer. "This should get me traight there.... in less that 10 minutes walking, 5 running..." he said as he began to run quickly.  
Running with her, they climb to a nearby tree,and then, they dissapear into the human world, following her father's scent.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:59 am
they stop the power and run to her "quick we are losing her" they yelled bringing in another machine and hooking her up to it  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games