Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:38 pm
DoomNeko
Thanks for the kind words everyone I really appreciate it.
And don't worry, I'm not gonna let myself fo down that easily. wink

After spending the ngiht fishing on FFXI with Ome and some sleep (well, as comfortable as it gets on that old sofa I use as a bed) I feel much better, and I've just finished placing the call and application to the Youth Lodging Center.

As is, the program works by evaluating and helping the person during a 3 month stay in a community home with 8 other people in difficulty, and then afterwards they send the person into appartments for the needed time until they can leave on their own.

I don't have a confirmation on if they will take me in yet, but the councilor that answered me seemed to take my case pretty seriously, and told me to call them back tomorrow.

Hopefully it will all work out.
Sounds like a good start for you....I have faith that it will all work out, cause good things happen to good people. ^_^

Good luck, and be sure to keep us posted!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:34 pm
Meep! *hugs Doomie extra tightly* Sowwy to hear that, Doomieness... Parents can be such assholes. >.> Hope things go better for you soon. Hang in there. *nuzzles*  

Lloxie

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:07 pm
Our dog in training was career changed due to an incident when he was paired with his blind partner. I really wanted to see him succeed, but now that he hasn't I want him back, though we can;t afford to have a 4th dog.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Awr... *hugglepets Rainey* Sowwy to hear that. <.-.> I hope he finds a new good home.

Oh, and just to let people know, I'll be leaving town on Thursday and should be back by next Monday or so. If anyone wants to talk to me on MSN before I leave, make sure you're online BEFORE 7 PM central time, dimmit. <_<

Lloxie

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:35 pm
Ugh, this is so frustrating. I hate Cingular. Their customer service sucks, I'm picking a new provider. I keep calling with the same problem that no one knows how to fix or says will get fixed but it doesn't. gonk Also, I'm finally trying to set up a way to sell my art and drawing becomes one of the things that hurts my wrist most. Coloring is really hard now. With potential carpal tunnel there's very little I can actually do. No videogames, which I've tried to cut back on. No computer, though typing doesn't bother me, just clicking and scrolling kinda stuff. No drawing, but I want to do commissions and if I don't keep drawing I'll get out or practice. And there's a lot I shouldn't do at work, but even with a doctors note I'm still being told to do it. I don't want to be a burden to any of my coworkers, but my job is where my wrists hurt most. I can't just go back to the doctor, 'cause she'll say the same thing: No more repetative movements and look for a new job. Then possibly physical therapy. I can't afford that now that my health insurance will be gone next month since I failed to get into a college in time. Which also means no meds or psych. visits will get paid for either. I'm starting to stress. ><;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:35 am
I'm home.

Well, I went to the emergency room three days in a row. Fun. They still can't find anything wrong with me. I'm so weak and sick i can't sit up. Ugh. More to come later when i CAN stay.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:50 am
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm home.

Well, I went to the emergency room three days in a row. Fun. They still can't find anything wrong with me. I'm so weak and sick i can't sit up. Ugh. More to come later when i CAN stay.

I'm really sorry to hear your sick...it bums me out when ppl I know are having medical problems... mostly because with my mom being in and out it's starting to wear me out...

I really hope they figure it out, and I hope it's nothing serious! D: Please get better soon heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:01 am
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm home.

Welcome home! Please get better soon! (snugluffglomp) heart  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:09 am
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm home.

No don't be sick *sends you some of her energy* I hope you get better soon. Having to spend that long in a hospital is not a good thing. T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:49 pm
Feeling just a little better. no one knows whats wrong with me, the doctor hinted its probably somthing life threatening. :/ I'm drugged up on percasets and morphene, and im still in pain. Mind you, my mother takes two and it gets rid of all of her pain. i take two and it takes the edge off. ******** me, why dose this have to be like this?

on a side note, im thinking about getting a beta, and, another ferret. Wtf.  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:29 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Feeling just a little better. no one knows whats wrong with me, the doctor hinted its probably somthing life threatening. :/ I'm drugged up on percasets and morphene, and im still in pain. Mind you, my mother takes two and it gets rid of all of her pain. i take two and it takes the edge off. ******** me, why dose this have to be like this?

I'm so sorry you're in pain......I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on my worst enemy, and that's a fact. I hope you feel better soon....VERY soon....

All I can say is that life is a fickle b***h, and if she snaps at you you have to gripe right back at her. That's my mantra....so beat the s**t out of your sickness! *will be cheering you on*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:45 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

They cant figure out what it is, huh? That has to be the worst and I'm sure it makes that much more scary. Though I even dont know you well enough to start a simple conversation, I'll be praying for you. Do your best to push on. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say: We'll be there for you.
-Takes a seat next to Fog, a green and black flag in his paw-  

SuckerPunch!

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:01 pm
Alright, so, a proper update:

Day one:
I woke up saterday, feeling a little sick, probably because i hadn't eaten much. I got up, showered, and we headed off to the San Deigo zoo. For about 45 min I was in heaven, wondering the reptile exibits and squeeling over each snake I came across. Then, suddenly, while wondering the area where the two headed snake was, I felt weak, and sick. I rested, drank some pop, and tried to go on. That wasn't working. We went back to the hotel, and in a few hours, i was litteraly screaming and sobbing in pain. I couldn't hardly move, so the medics where called, and this was my first trip in an ambulence. Blood was taken when I got to the hospital, and they decided a C.T. scan was in need. They made me drink this stuff that tasted like baby oil and grape juice, about a gallon of it. Mid-way threw I started gaging, so they drugged me up with only half a mililiter of Dlatin, not much huh? It worked for hours. It was the best high i've ever had. So, anyway, the blood tests come back negative, and so dose the C.T. scan. Acording to both, i'm very healthy. So, we are sent home with pain medication.

Day Two:
The next morning, the same pain. I try my hardest to bare it with the medicine they gave me, which had no affect. I was rushed to the emergency room again, this time by car. Blood was drawn again, and i was hooked up to an IV and given more pain medication. I slept the rest of the time.

Day Three:
Rushed to the emerency room by ambulence a second time, I was questioned why I needed it, and the nurses belived I was faking, to which, i was cussing rathre loudly, that 'Yes, i'd love to spend my dream vacation in a hospital with rude nurses and a needle jamed into my arm,so high i can't walk.' However, the doctor drew blood again. Drugged up, my hospital bed was weeled down to the ultrasound room, and a few hours later, i was checked over and apparently, i'm very healthy. The doctor gave me perkasets, so i could make it home. I was also given a "G.I. Cocktail" to help me eat.

That night, on the phone with Kelly, i went into a fit of pain, paranoia, and dellution. I thrashed, i cried, i began to convince myself I was dieing, and probably would have if it wern't for Kelly. At the thought of losing me, he began to cry, and wanting to comfor him was the only thing that brought me out of it.

I've been on the phone with him offten since, running up a well over $1000 dollar phone bill, because I need him, i'm not happy without him, and when hes not around, im really lonely.

Today, i was taken to my regular doctor. I was poked at again, swaring up and down. I felt horrable. Finealy, he gave me a mix for a G.I. Cocktail, and some morphene. I'm sleeping alot, and when im not im almost always in pain. The doctor belives that my intestines may be twisting on themselves, but he dosen't want to stress my body out right now by doing exploritory surgery. My medical history tells him I wouldn't make it. So, if they are, theres a high chance I still wont make it.

I can't sit up, and sitting here right now, im shaking and panting, trying to get my breathe back. I'll probably start retching soon, and i'll have to lie down. I can only lay in my bed, im uncomfortable elsewhere, so I'm stuck in my hot room, lonely, and missing my friends.

So theres my update. Thank you guys for caring, love you all. I'll try to keep you all updated. Thank you for praing for me, It means alot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:05 pm
Hoping for the very best NG sad  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:10 pm
Af Mas
Hoping for the very best NG sad

Yeah. sad  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games