Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:05 pm
angel_eyes200
ria smiled, leaned her head on his arm.
Racy laughed. "pleasure to meet you too." and racy nodded once to him. she turned to negi. "ey."
ria's head went straight up, seeing negi. "oh.. and what!?" she said, not sure if she heard 'nice kiss' right.

Kazuki chuckled, standing there, not really knowing whatelse there was to say. " Hey Negi." Kazuki said looking over too him. " Umm.. What kiss?" He asked confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 pm
angel_eyes200
ria smiled, leaned her head on his arm.
Racy laughed. "pleasure to meet you too." and racy nodded once to him. she turned to negi. "ey."
ria's head went straight up, seeing negi. "oh.. and what!?" she said, not sure if she heard 'nice kiss' right.

"oh nevermind. i just remember something from when i was drowning"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:14 pm
ria blushed, remebring what negi was talking about. "oh.. okay... sweatdrop " ria held kazuki's hand. it felt kinda awkward to be around negi and racy the same time she was with kazuki.
Racy chuckled. "ooohhhh so you guys have kissed already? aww, how cute." racy teased, being older then ria.
ria blushed a bit more, gritting her teeth. "y-yeah? so?" ria said, uncomfterble. "you and luca have kissed a lot, so?"
racy crossed her arms with a smug smile on her face. "hm, still shy eh? no need to be, after i tell the whole school." racy started skipping away with an evil grin.
Ria reached for racy, chasing after her but stopping not far from where she started. "r-racy-chan! i..p-please..dont..." ria went back to kazuki hiding her face from the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:17 pm
"well bye ria" he leaves by jumping into a tree and jumping from tree to tree  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:18 pm
angel_eyes200
ria blushed, remebring what negi was talking about. "oh.. okay... sweatdrop " ria held kazuki's hand. it felt kinda awkward to be around negi and racy the same time she was with kazuki.
Racy chuckled. "ooohhhh so you guys have kissed already? aww, how cute." racy teased, being older then ria.
ria blushed a bit more, gritting her teeth. "y-yeah? so?" ria said, uncomfterble. "you and luca have kissed a lot, so?"
racy crossed her arms with a smug smile on her face. "hm, still shy eh? no need to be, after i tell the whole school." racy started skipping away with an evil grin.
Ria reached for racy, chasing after her but stopping not far from where she started. "r-racy-chan! i..p-please..dont..." ria went back to kazuki hiding her face from the world.

Kazuki took Ria's hand. " It's okay Ria. " He smiled petting her head. " I don't care if anyone knows. " He grinned that smile that showed off his teeth, and his eyes twinkled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:29 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

Kazuki took Ria's hand. " It's okay Ria. " He smiled petting her head. " I don't care if anyone knows. " He grinned that smile that showed off his teeth, and his eyes twinkled.
((hey g2g at 8:30 T^T))
ria lookde up, and smiled, getting lost in his eyes. then she looked back to racy. "hey come with me." she said to kazuki, taking his hand and flying really fast to rcy, keeping kazuki in hand. she put a little forcefeid around him so he couldnt get hurt while she was flying. once ria fonally caught up with racy. "hey racy theres a little suprsed for you. follow me." ria said, landing back on the ground infront of racy and removing the feild from kazuki so he could walk with her.
Racy shrugged, "um..okay?" racy followed ria to the cafeteria. racy wondered what could be so special to suprised her.
"its in the cafeteria." ria said, pointing at the double doors that connectedthe two rooms together.
Racy shrugged again. "okay....?" and racy walked in, being tackle attacked by keido.
"Heyyyyy!!! long time no see!" keido said as he glompied racy from behind, making her blush madly, as usual.
Racy screamed, half excitement, half confusion. "KEIDO!!!! what are you doing here?!!?!!" racy turned around and hugged him back, but quickly letting go, not wanting him to be pervy to her.
"i finally got into the school!! yay me!!" keido explained.
Racy jumped up, hugging him again. "o mai god!!!" racy felt happy yet really weirded out that he was here to suddenly.
ria peeked through the doors, and her jaw dropped. racy didnt react like she thought she would. she thourhg racy would be like her and not want to see him after all he did to her and racy, but NO. racy was excited and missed him. 0.o "oh..." ria felt disapointed,wanting to see racy freak out.
((aww g2g!! Dx))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:35 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

ria lookde up, and smiled, getting lost in his eyes. then she looked back to racy. "hey come with me." she said to kazuki, taking his hand and flying really fast to rcy, keeping kazuki in hand. she put a little forcefeid around him so he couldnt get hurt while she was flying. once ria fonally caught up with racy. "hey racy theres a little suprsed for you. follow me." ria said, landing back on the ground infront of racy and removing the feild from kazuki so he could walk with her.
Racy shrugged, "um..okay?" racy followed ria to the cafeteria. racy wondered what could be so special to suprised her.
"its in the cafeteria." ria said, pointing at the double doors that connectedthe two rooms together.
Racy shrugged again. "okay....?" and racy walked in, being tackle attacked by keido.
"Heyyyyy!!! long time no see!" keido said as he glompied racy from behind, making her blush madly, as usual.
Racy screamed, half excitement, half confusion. "KEIDO!!!! what are you doing here?!!?!!" racy turned around and hugged him back, but quickly letting go, not wanting him to be pervy to her.
Racy jumped up, hugging him again. "o mai god!!!" racy felt happy yet really weirded out that he was here to suddenly.
ria peeked through the doors, and her jaw dropped. racy didnt react like she thought she would. she thourhg racy would be like her and not want to see him after all he did to her and racy, but NO. racy was excited and missed him. 0.o "oh..." ria felt disapointed,wanting to see racy freak out.
((aww g2g!! Dx))

[[awwh Mkay ]]
Kazuki chuckled. " C'om on.. " He smiled pulling racy to her dorm. Once he had the door closed, he kissed her full on the lips, hugging her close. He let go and walked to the bed, and put a hand on her forehead. " I'll be right back." He mumbled running to his room, and grabbing a sketch book and some colored pencils. " I want to draw you!" He smiled, sitting her down on her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 pm
((Ok yall theres like 70 pages that im not on so who would like to catch me up? Also im doing a new school themed RP in the forums if anyone would like to join))  

RaWr-i-lovely

Cutie Pretty Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:02 pm
hey guy
▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓cooool wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:00 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
((Ok yall theres like 70 pages that im not on so who would like to catch me up? Also im doing a new school themed RP in the forums if anyone would like to join))
Yeah, Ria nd Kazuki are together, ate feels so lonely and bred without kat, racy and luca are together now, and EVERYONE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF MITSUKI!!!! thats it. n_n
what RP is it? i wanna jon! sed a link cuz i hate searching through forums.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:14 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

((aww g2g!! Dx))

[[awwh Mkay ]]
Kazuki chuckled. " C'om on.. " He smiled pulling ria to her dorm. Once he had the door closed, he kissed her full on the lips, hugging her close. He let go and walked to the bed, and put a hand on her forehead. " I'll be right back." He mumbled running to his room, and grabbing a sketch book and some colored pencils. " I want to draw you!" He smiled, sitting her down on her bed.
((Dx you said racy again. but i fixed it. x3))
Ria blushed then waitd for him to come back. when he did, ria blinked at him. "you want to draw me? you can do that?" ria asked, walking over to him and peeingover to see the sketch book. then ria giggled. noones drawn before.
Nate and Keido and Racy were in the cafeteria, catching up on each other. Nate sipped at his soda can. "so, Keido how did you convince your parents to let you come here? they hate this school. why didnt you just go to one of those rich schools?"
Keido shrugged "i would hate it without you guys. but! good news!! im frekkin rich. ;DDD" keido cheered to himself, doing a little happy dance. his glasses were off at the moment. "but, bad news: my parents died in a car crash..." he said in a depressed tone.
Racy's eyes were all big and sad looking. "AWWWW!!! poor keido!!!! Dx" racy hugged him comfortingly.
then kazuki gave her a perved looking smile. "i like it when you hug me like that..." he wasnt too sad his parnts were gone. honestly, he was relieved. he hated his parents, always making his choices, and not letting him decide what he wants or anything. and they only sent him to rich and snotty schools for th rich and snotty. he was rich, but he wasnt snotty.... all the time. ((XD)) it was a huge relief that keido could finally make his own choices, ad do his own thing. for once in his life, he was free.
Racy backed away from hug, letting go instantly. she gave him a discusted look. "ugh." she was blushing, but she didnt like it. she didint really enjoy being teased all the time by keido, and she only enjoyed his company cuz he was fun and very reliable. he was like a weird snotty brattish yet friendly older brother.
Nate chuckled. "your such a priss. xD" nate commented to racy.
Racy rolled her eyes and shook her head.
Keido smiled, laughing a bit. "naw na im just kidding with ya. you should know that."
Racy made a "DUH!!! im not stupid" face at him. "um... no, i didnt think you were kidding." racy said, total sarcasm.
Keido laughed again and ruffled racy's perfectly neat hair. "haha i missed you guys. it was no fun without you." keidoi said with a loving smile on his face, his brittish accent soundng hidden at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:25 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

((aww g2g!! Dx))

[[awwh Mkay ]]
Kazuki chuckled. " C'om on.. " He smiled pulling ria to her dorm. Once he had the door closed, he kissed her full on the lips, hugging her close. He let go and walked to the bed, and put a hand on her forehead. " I'll be right back." He mumbled running to his room, and grabbing a sketch book and some colored pencils. " I want to draw you!" He smiled, sitting her down on her bed.
((Dx you said racy again. but i fixed it. x3))
Ria blushed then waitd for him to come back. when he did, ria blinked at him. "you want to draw me? you can do that?" ria asked, walking over to him and peeingover to see the sketch book. then ria giggled. noones drawn before.
Nate and Keido and Racy were in the cafeteria, catching up on each other. Nate sipped at his soda can. "so, Keido how did you convince your parents to let you come here? they hate this school. why didnt you just go to one of those rich schools?"
Keido shrugged "i would hate it without you guys. but! good news!! im frekkin rich. ;DDD" keido cheered to himself, doing a little happy dance. his glasses were off at the moment. "but, bad news: my parents died in a car crash..." he said in a depressed tone.
Racy's eyes were all big and sad looking. "AWWWW!!! poor keido!!!! Dx" racy hugged him comfortingly.
then kazuki gave her a perved looking smile. "i like it when you hug me like that..." he wasnt too sad his parnts were gone. honestly, he was relieved. he hated his parents, always making his choices, and not letting him decide what he wants or anything. and they only sent him to rich and snotty schools for th rich and snotty. he was rich, but he wasnt snotty.... all the time. ((XD)) it was a huge relief that keido could finally make his own choices, ad do his own thing. for once in his life, he was free.
Racy backed away from hug, letting go instantly. she gave him a discusted look. "ugh." she was blushing, but she didnt like it. she didint really enjoy being teased all the time by keido, and she only enjoyed his company cuz he was fun and very reliable. he was like a weird snotty brattish yet friendly older brother.
Nate chuckled. "your such a priss. xD" nate commented to racy.
Racy rolled her eyes and shook her head.
Keido smiled, laughing a bit. "naw na im just kidding with ya. you should know that."
Racy made a "DUH!!! im not stupid" face at him. "um... no, i didnt think you were kidding." racy said, total sarcasm.
Keido laughed again and ruffled racy's perfectly neat hair. "haha i missed you guys. it was no fun without you." keidoi said with a loving smile on his face, his brittish accent soundng hidden at the moment.

((wow long post))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:34 pm
sweatdrop yeah....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:36 pm
((haha im bored do you wanna rp?))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm
sk8rkool1
((haha im bored do you wanna rp?))

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games