Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki smiled at it, holding it gently in his hands. " I love it!" He yelled, but in a whisper. It was and odd whisper yell. [[ xD ]] He handed it back to her, falling backwards on the bed again. He yawned a little and looked at the ceiling with his bright, vibrant green eyes.
ria smile to herself, seeing him lok all cute. ria hopped up on the bed and laid next to him, resting a bit. "are you tired?" ria said, looking at him cutely.
(g2g))

[[Mkayy. night ]]
Kazuki nodded, closing his eyes. He pet the top of her head softly. " Whatta bout you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 pm
[ Awh. Night! ]

Mitsuki nodded meekly, seeming to obey Eddie. "Okay. I won't." She walked over to a table and sat down, placing her head on the cold and hard metal. "It's not like he can touch me anyways," she mumbled softly. It seemed like everyone wanted to hurt her when all she wanted to do was play. "I just wanted to play, that's all." She sighed and blankly looked at the white-washed walls in front of her.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm
ria smiled and she nodded. she cuddled up with him, closing her eyes and sighing to let all her energy out, resting peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keido growled quietly under his breath, trying to stay calm. she was a chick, and it wouldnt be good to hit a girl. ((xD)) keido just stood there, looking at nate eddie and racy.
Racy looked back at mitsuki, and keido. "how bout you guys sparr?" racy suggested, sounding innocent yet arrogant and all knowing.
Nate widened his eyes at racy, giving her a 'what the hell are you doing?!?!' look. he nudged her the same time the look shot her.
Eddie looekd at keido. "um..n-no, she didnt say spar, she said....Bar! get an ice cream bar it'll cool..you...down..?" eddie said slowly and awkwardly, knowing he slipped his chance when he started talking.
Keido smiled devilishly. "hm, why dont we? mitsuki, you up for it?"
Racy rlled her eyes. "you can beat her. even though you could easily kill off ria eddie nate and i, you cant touch mistuki." racy said again, just knowing someone was gonna get hurt. yet her voice sounded calm, and not worried.
eddie nuged at racy. "shu- up!" eddie said under his breath.
nate facepalmed. this was stupid, and it was going no where. keido wont believe it, and mitsuki wont she the hell up, so it didnt matter. "what ever, fine. spar. it'll just prove in your face, that mitsuki can kick your a**." nate sounded impatient, and forceful, also he wanted to see his best friend's but get whooped by mitsuki. ((xDD))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:59 pm
Mitsuki skipped over to Keido, giggling happily. "You wanna play? Okay!" She looked at Eddie and smiled. "We spar on the roof. Where I lost control. I think my sword is still up there." She blinked and scratched her head, disappearing and appearing onto the roof. Mitsuki walked over to her katana and bent down to pick it up. Unsheathing it to look at the sharp blade. She took her stance and closed her eyes, waiting for Keido.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:04 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki skipped over to Keido, giggling happily. "You wanna play? Okay!" She looked at Eddie and smiled. "We spar on the roof. Where I lost control. I think my sword is still up there." She blinked and scratched her head, disappearing and appearing onto the roof. Mitsuki walked over to her katana and bent down to pick it up. Unsheathing it to look at the sharp blade. She took her stance and closed her eyes, waiting for Keido.
Keido smiled back. "bring it." then keido teleported to the roof, followed by the other three.
Racy shifted back and forth on her heels, wanting to see keido bleed, just bleed all over. it always got her going.
Nate just stood there, bored. he expected keido to tie with mitsuki, since they were both similar in power. he was part wolf too. he was alost vampire. he had a specialty with swords, and yeah...
Eddie just hoped none of them would get hurt too much. he couldnt stand seeing blood for the next few days.
keido looked around, seeing blood all over the roof. it didnt freak him out or intimidate him at all. "okay, ready?" keido took a stance, his hands comming up into flames. the fire's light reflected in his eyes.
((ugh g2g. i hate school so much >_< it totally killed my summer.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 pm
She giggled and showed her fangs. "I was ready ages ago." Mitsuki moved quickly and ended up behind Keido. She lunged at him, the blade aiming directly towards his abdomen. She laughed like a little kid, her eyes twinkling.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:20 am
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ no problem haha. ]]
Mia sighed and put her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head. She put on a big baggy shirt and a pair of pajama shorts. Just what she usully wore. While she was changing in the bathroom, she looked at the scars on her stomach running a few fingers over the two. She slipped her shirt on and then walked back out plopping down on her bed. She could hear Yuuta's thoughts.

Yuuta leaned on the door of Mia's dorm. He didn't know what to do anymore. 'Hey Mia, what should I do?' He thought out to her. Shaking his head, Yuuta opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind him. He sat on her bed and patted her head. Smiling a sad smile.

Mia thought for a moment. She didn't think this was quite the moment to purr, so she refrianed. " Whatever you feel is right. I'm not going to tell you who and who not to..eh...take care of." The words strung together pretty easily, except for the last few. She pulled her knees up to her chest and under her big shirt. It was more like a tent.

He sighed and hugged her briefly. "I guess you're right." Yuuta plopped down on her bed and closed his emerald eyes. "I seem to... not know what to do recently. It's just, it seems like.." He didn't know what to say, it was just pretty hard to express what he was feeling then. He sighed again and took Mia's hand in his. "You know what? We should go out and have fun." He smiled suddenly, replacing his sullen expression with a cheerful one.

Mia placed a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. Suddenly, really out of nowhere, he suggested to go out. " I..Er..Sure. Sounds good." She said smiling, her white teeth fully visable. Upside to being a vampire, always perfect white teeth. " Like.. Do what?" She asked looking at him.

His face dropped and he looked cluelessly at her. "Uh, about that. I really don't know." Yuuta shrugged and looked at his lap. He chuckled stupidly and looked at Mia, an overwhelming happy feeling crawling up his chest.

Mia giggled. " Well If we do, I have to change out of this tent." She pulled it away from herself. It stuck out quite a bit. " I could probably parachute with this thing." She giggled again. She brushed a few strands of extra hair out of her face. " We could..go...uhh.." She put a hand on her chin, her face changing. She couldn't think of anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:21 am
angel_eyes200
ria smiled and she nodded. she cuddled up with him, closing her eyes and sighing to let all her energy out, resting peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keido growled quietly under his breath, trying to stay calm. she was a chick, and it wouldnt be good to hit a girl. ((xD)) keido just stood there, looking at nate eddie and racy.
Racy looked back at mitsuki, and keido. "how bout you guys sparr?" racy suggested, sounding innocent yet arrogant and all knowing.
Nate widened his eyes at racy, giving her a 'what the hell are you doing?!?!' look. he nudged her the same time the look shot her.
Eddie looekd at keido. "um..n-no, she didnt say spar, she said....Bar! get an ice cream bar it'll cool..you...down..?" eddie said slowly and awkwardly, knowing he slipped his chance when he started talking.
Racy rlled her eyes. "you can beat her. even though you could easily kill off ria eddie nate and i, you cant touch mistuki." racy said again, just knowing someone was gonna get hurt. yet her voice sounded calm, and not worried.
nate facepalmed. this was stupid, and it was going no where. keido wont believe it, and mitsuki wont she the hell up, so it didnt matter. "what ever, fine. spar. it'll just prove in your face, that mitsuki can kick your a**." nate sounded impatient, and forceful, also he wanted to see his best friend's but get whooped by mitsuki. ((xDD))

Kazuki smiled and fell asleep. His eyes shut slowly, and eventually he stopped petting kazuki's head.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:51 pm
The Dreaming Panda
She giggled and showed her fangs. "I was ready ages ago." Mitsuki moved quickly and ended up behind Keido. She lunged at him, the blade aiming directly towards his abdomen. She laughed like a little kid, her eyes twinkling.
Keido chuckled as he excpected her to play that trick, teleporting out of her hold and facing her, standing right infront of her. he Touched the hand that was on her katana, smiling, then taking it from her, and telported behind her, tauning her with her own sword. he wasnt really planning on hurting her, and didnt plan on getting himself hurt either. a litle play wouldnt hurt anyone, so he decided to play along.
Racy's jaw dropped. noone got hurt yet. suprisingly, keido and mitsuki were both still alive. "aww this is boring." racy crossed her arms and pouted like a little girl.
Nate laughed and rufled racy's hair. "eh it think keido's playing along too. it wont go anywhere." nate laughed, seeing how kieod was playing it too.
Eddie sighed in relief. noone was gonna get hurt. it was good enough for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuki smiled and fell asleep. His eyes shut slowly, and eventually he stopped petting kazuki's head.
((XDDhaha you said 'petting kazuki's head' xDD))
Ria smiled in ehr sleep, purring a bit until she was deep into her rest. but still, her smile stayed planted on her cute lil pink face.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:00 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazuki smiled and fell asleep. His eyes shut slowly, and eventually he stopped petting ria's head.
((XDDhaha you said 'petting kazuki's head' xDD))
Ria smiled in ehr sleep, purring a bit until she was deep into her rest. but still, her smile stayed planted on her cute lil pink face.

[[ XD OH MY GAWSH! I'm so horrible with this. I keep making mistakes. Aghhh! here i fixed it. xDD ]]
[[ imma timeskip ]]
Kazuki woke up, and gently put ria's head on the bed and got up to stretch. He yawned, craking his back and rolling his neck. The birds outside were chirping, and the light was shining through the window.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:09 pm
ria's eyes slowly opened, makig her blink to the brightness of the widow. "hey..." ria said, in a 'i just woke up' voice. ria rubbed at her eye, and her hair was all up on one side. ria tiredly looked to a mirror and she jumped up, and yelped. she quickly got off the bed, runniong into the bathroom and brushing her hair, brushing her teeth and fixing her make-up. when ria came back out of the bathroom, she felt fresh and a bit better looking than her bed head.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 pm
Kazuki chuckled and kissed her forehead. " I think you look abolutley beautiful at anytime. " He said hugging her. He let her go and sat back down on the bed, rubbing the sleepy from his eyes. He yawned again, looking out the window and squinting at the brightness.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:26 pm
ria smiled, blushign a tiny bit. she walked over to the window and closed the blinds, so that the sun wouldnt blind them. she was half vampire, so she couldnt really stay witht he sun for too long. "so, still tired?" ria asked, skipping to the door. "ima bit hungery... sweatdrop " ria laughed nervously, putting a soft hand on her tummy, hearing it growl softly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:28 pm
((yeah i think im queting this rp))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games