Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Mitsuki turned around to face Keido. "You're no fun," she pouted childishly. She grabbed the sharp blade of her katana, her eyes twinkling. "Let's make things more interesting." Her grip on the blade started to tighten. Soon, thick blood started to escape from her clenched hand. A strong scent of Chiropteran blood filled the roof as bloodthirsty howls echoed through the forest, attracting the Chiropterans.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:31 pm
angel_eyes200
ria smiled, blushign a tiny bit. she walked over to the window and closed the blinds, so that the sun wouldnt blind them. she was half vampire, so she couldnt really stay witht he sun for too long. "so, still tired?" ria asked, skipping to the door. "ima bit hungery... sweatdrop " ria laughed nervously, putting a soft hand on her tummy, hearing it growl softly.

Kazuki chuckled again. He put an arm around her, leading her out the door and towards the cafeteria. He could hear commotion on the roof. " You hear that?" He asked looking up, perplexed. He continued walking with her to the cafeteria.
[[ sk8kool: Awwh. Why?? ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:40 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
ria smiled, blushign a tiny bit. she walked over to the window and closed the blinds, so that the sun wouldnt blind them. she was half vampire, so she couldnt really stay witht he sun for too long. "so, still tired?" ria asked, skipping to the door. "ima bit hungery... sweatdrop " ria laughed nervously, putting a soft hand on her tummy, hearing it growl softly.

Kazuki chuckled again. He put an arm around her, leading her out the door and towards the cafeteria. He could hear commotion on the roof. " You hear that?" He asked looking up, perplexed. He continued walking with her to the cafeteria.

((becuz this rp is really awnoying me))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:41 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[ How? ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[ How? ]]

((it just is))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:44 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[ How? ]]

((it just is))

[[ Oh. Ok DX ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:51 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200

[[ How? ]]

((it just is))

[[ Oh. Ok DX ]]

((why are you the only one replying right now? i thought miss ria's master whould be replying to this))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:53 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

[[ How? ]]

((it just is))

[[ Oh. Ok DX ]]

((why are you the only one replying right now? i thought miss ria's master whould be replying to this))

[[ haha. Idk ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:55 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

[[ How? ]]

((it just is))

[[ Oh. Ok DX ]]

[[ haha. Idk ]]

((well ok))
negi walks to kazuki "hey i am going to kill my self"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:57 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki turned around to face Keido. "You're no fun," she pouted childishly. She grabbed the sharp blade of her katana, her eyes twinkling. "Let's make things more interesting." Her grip on the blade started to tighten. Soon, thick blood started to escape from her clenched hand. A strong scent of Chiropteran blood filled the roof as bloodthirsty howls echoed through the forest, attracting the Chiropterans.
"o my god..." Keido said, seeing the blood. Keido smiled, his fangs growing out. his eyes flickered red. "yeah, if you want to. Dance for me." and Keido fliped up, flying around ehr, half searching for whatever haowled, and circling mitsuki closely.
Eddie's tension came back. "oh no..."
Nate clapped his hands together, rubbing his hands together. "ha! This is gonna get exciting!" nate said, sounded excited.
Racy's smile grew back, suddenly reattaching to the 'spar'  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((it just is))

[[ Oh. Ok DX ]]

[[ haha. Idk ]]

((well ok))

Kazuki's eyes opened wide, and he let a hand slip from ria's shoulder. " You're going to what?!" He yelled turning around. " No, Believe me, you don't want to do that!" He exclaimed, fear in his eyes. He put his hands on Negi's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 pm
Ria Screams when she hears what negi just said. "WHY?!?!" ria suddenly got all paniky. then she looked back to kazuki. "oh yeah, i hear stuff," ria said, clamly over her shoulder to kazuki, but suddenly turned her head back to negi. "WHY!?!?!?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:01 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((it just is))

[[ Oh. Ok DX ]]

[[ haha. Idk ]]

((well ok))

Kazuki's eyes opened wide, and he let a hand slip from ria's shoulder. " You're going to what?!" He yelled turning around. " No, Believe me, you don't want to do that!" He exclaimed, fear in his eyes. He put his hands on Negi's shoulders.

"why shouldnt i?" he say to kazuki then turns to ria "many reasons"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:11 pm
Mitsuki smiled calmly, letting go of her katana. She laughed amusingly. She twitched for a moment as her face filled with a pained expression. Suddenly, wings exploded from her back. The right wing coloured white while the other was black. She collapsed on the floor, coughing out blood violently as she shuddered. It was hard for her to morph into this form. Mitsuki slowly stood up, her arm raised. Her hand moved to the left and a bunch of hungry beasts landed on the roof behind her. "Let's dance."  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:13 pm
Ria teared up, running at negi and hugging him tightly. "dont leave, Nii-San!!" ria cried into negi's shirt.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games