Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:16 pm
DoomNeko
Have no fear, Doomie's here! Wait, no... fear, lots of fear! Bwahaha! domokun xp

I fear no enime, for the calli is my strangth. I fear not death, for our stranght is eternal

The Calli awaits me Karragan, and all thought I'm prepared to face my destiny, you'll not find me easy prey.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:20 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Have no fear, Doomie's here! Wait, no... fear, lots of fear! Bwahaha! domokun xp

I fear no enime, for the calli is my strangth. I fear not death, for our stranght is eternal

The Calli awaits me Karragan, and all thought I'm prepared to face my destiny, you'll not find me easy prey.

Hehe, having fun quoting stuff? ^^
My turn! Let's sing the DOOM song!

Doom doom doomidy-doom doomy-doom doom... ~ 6 months later ~ doomy doom doom doomidy-doom DOOM doom doom! Ooh, what's that?

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:23 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

Hehe, having fun quoting stuff? ^^
My turn! Let's sing the DOOM song!

Doom doom doomidy-doom doomy-doom doom... ~ 6 months later ~ doomy doom doom doomidy-doom DOOM doom doom! Ooh, what's that?

ooooh, what is it?
A hunt-
What is it?!
A hun-
What is it?!!
.....A hunter Destoryer GIR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:27 pm
Holy! eek They made a sequel to ungled? I must see this, unglued was my fav M:TG set. I had that angel where you had to compliment someone every round in my deck. Loved using it.  

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:29 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Holy! eek They made a sequel to ungled? I must see this, unglued was my fav M:TG set. I had that angel where you had to compliment someone every round in my deck. Loved using it.

~ chokes on her soda ~
Holy shiz, when did you grow a pair of breasts?! eek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:32 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

~ chokes on her soda ~

I did it today. I figured I probably won't get my old stuff back, so why not have some fun from now on, emulating my herm form of my fursona, so hehe, thus the gender change in avatar. And my new sig, the quote is from Rammstein's Zwitter (which is the German word for Hermaphrodite). "Two sprits beneath this Breast, Two Genders, One Lust!"  

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:32 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

~ chokes on her soda ~

*dies laughing, and get revived by fairy only to die again. continueing till all 6 bottled fairies are used*

Thats great. BE a funny thing to put in a comic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:36 pm
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

~ chokes on her soda ~

I did it today. I figured I probably won't get my old stuff back, so why not have some fun from now on, emulating my herm form of my fursona, so hehe, thus the gender change in avatar. And my new sig, the quote is from Rammstein's Zwitter (which is the German word for Hermaphrodite). "Two sprits beneath this Breast, Two Genders, One Lust!"

I see :3
Awesome piccy by the way ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:38 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

~ chokes on her soda ~

Thankies, it was the pic I comissioned from Sakimii, she did a very nice job on it, and its just amazing since I only had to pay 1000g for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:41 pm
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

~ chokes on her soda ~

Thankies, it was the pic I comissioned from Sakimii, she did a very nice job on it, and its just amazing since I only had to pay 1000g for it.

Hehe, praise the Three for low-price artists. :3
I might actually commish somone sooner or later, just have to stock up on gold and get a good idea, among other things I'm saving up for. sweatdrop

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:41 pm
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

~ chokes on her soda ~

O.o holy handgranades!

wonder if she'd do sura..... starting to think about collecting art, and that some amazing art

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:44 pm
I dunno why you're all goign nuts over 1k, my commish price was 500 gold for the past 7 months xd

...I guess the first-finders where kinda numerous though, my list got jam-crammed so fast I'm still doing commishes I was asked for in July/August

o.O

Sonya Khatsworth

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:45 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

~ chokes on her soda ~

O.o holy handgranades!

wonder if she'd do sura..... starting to think about collecting art, and that some amazing art

Side note, she is better at drawing females than males, hence why I asked her to do a pic of my herm self.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:49 pm
DoomNeko
I dunno why you're all goign nuts over 1k, my commish price was 500 gold for the past 7 months xd

...I guess the first-finders where kinda numerous though, my list got jam-crammed so fast I'm still doing commishes I was asked for in July/August

o.O

My first two jobs got diconts, being my firsts, but my price was 1.5 for a colour by pencil or computer. like 2K for a full colour (background and all) and liek 1K for a black and white.

I don't do commissions unless I feel like it, cause I never get things done, so I feel bad for making some one wait, plus I'm thinkign of stop colouring, and going to doing shading, to help me with shadows and shading my stuff

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:50 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

o.O

My first two jobs got diconts, being my firsts, but my price was 1.5 for a colour by pencil or computer. like 2K for a full colour (background and all) and liek 1K for a black and white.

I don't do commissions unless I feel like it, cause I never get things done, so I feel bad for making some one wait, plus I'm thinkign of stop colouring, and going to doing shading, to help me with shadows and shading my stuff

Makes sense. I just had waaaaaaaaaaay too much free time on my hands last summer. xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games