Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:57 pm

That sucks Ed sad I missed my first class today...Only got like 4 hours of sleep and I wasn't prepared for class, so I just said "******** it, I'm sleeping"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:58 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
About my day, copy and pasted from msn window:

well, first I was 20 minutes late for my first class, then find out we have a quiz, and since I didn't read the chapter yet, did terrible at that, for my second class, forgot about doing a graph to hand in with our first lab. during the new lab, I was one of the test subjects an had to do jumping jacks for three minutes. I was the wierd person result wise, and I got this nasty cough
from doing it. after having some water it was better, but still took awhile to subside completely, I still feel it sorta. then shortly after I got home I get a random call from one of my brothers friends. he had trouble making a cd and wanted to know if he could copy it here to see if it would work. thankfully that didn't take long to do.

*hugs*

*hugs back* Doing fine now.

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:00 pm

Af Mas
That sucks Ed sad I missed my first class today...Only got like 4 hours of sleep and I wasn't prepared for class, so I just said "******** it, I'm sleeping"

That's part of my problem is sleep, I'm gonna sign off earlier than usual tonight, since I have to be up earlier than today.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:01 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

That's part of my problem is sleep, I'm gonna sign off earlier than usual tonight, since I have to be up earlier than today.

*hugs* Good luck

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:03 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
About my day, copy and pasted from msn window:

well, first I was 20 minutes late for my first class, then find out we have a quiz, and since I didn't read the chapter yet, did terrible at that, for my second class, forgot about doing a graph to hand in with our first lab. during the new lab, I was one of the test subjects an had to do jumping jacks for three minutes. I was the wierd person result wise, and I got this nasty cough
from doing it. after having some water it was better, but still took awhile to subside completely, I still feel it sorta. then shortly after I got home I get a random call from one of my brothers friends. he had trouble making a cd and wanted to know if he could copy it here to see if it would work. thankfully that didn't take long to do.

*hugs*

*hugs back* Doing fine now.

Thats good

seems today has been bad for three people I know, who go to a school. Mayu got like an hour sleep, and when she was waiting for the subway, she was getting out her money, and it came by and ripped a 20 out of her hand, and she lost it.

I know that all too well. Four/five hours is my normal for sleep really. If I can get at least four I can fuction.

Sirus Jin

Eddily

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

*hugs* Good luck

*hugs tightly back* thanks.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:04 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Thats good

seems today has been bad for three people I know, who go to a school. Mayu got like an hour sleep, and when she was waiting for the subway, she was getting out her money, and it came by and ripped a 20 out of her hand, and she lost it.

gonk

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:09 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Thats good

gonk

wouldn't be so bad, but with both of us out of work, and she dreads asking her dad for any, speacialy since he hardly has enough to pay the bills. Mother is no use, cause she has a job, but dosen't go, and so it's tight here
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:11 pm

Losing twenty dollars in one go is a harsh thing. I can easily spend forty bucks at Walmart and wonder later what the hell happened to it. =3

FogSage

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:11 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Thats good

gonk

wouldn't be so bad, but with both of us out of work, and she dreads asking her dad for any, speacialy since he hardly has enough to pay the bills. Mother is no use, cause she has a job, but dosen't go, and so it's tight here

Yeah, 20 is two weeks allowance for me. xp
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:12 pm

Weeoooweeeooo

Zanzarus

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:14 pm

FogSage
Losing twenty dollars in one go is a harsh thing. I can easily spend forty bucks at Walmart and wonder later what the hell happened to it. =3

she needs about four bucks a day, cause of the trains, and needs at school
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:15 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Thats good

gonk

Yeah, 20 is two weeks allowance for me. xp

I never really had allowence, but I spent about 20 dollars in pepsi back in Oregon, a month

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:15 pm

Zanzarus
Weeoooweeeooo
wahmbulance
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games