Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:55 pm
Heh, I kinda figured my change would turn a few heads at least. My herm form comes in at some busty measurments to say the least. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:57 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Heh, I kinda figured my change would turn a few heads at least. My herm form comes in at some busty measurments to say the least. sweatdrop

Hehe wink
If I didn't have a mate, I'd so be all over you right about now.
~ stares at the vixen beauty ~

Sonya Khatsworth

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:59 pm
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

Hehe wink

redface Oh my, hehe.
My herm form tends to be for more my openness, since my main furson male form tends to be a bit reserved. Still not sure why I settled on 34E as a bra size for her though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:01 pm
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

Hehe wink

redface Oh my, hehe.
My herm form tends to be for more my openness, since my main furson male form tends to be a bit reserved. Still not sure why I settled on 34E as a bra size for her though.

chest butts are over rated, I'll take the.... oh right, can't go there on gaia...... Male hood works ^.^  

Skuger Moonclaw

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox
DoomNeko
DjCrimsonFox

Hehe wink

redface Oh my, hehe.

chest butts are over rated, I'll take the.... oh right, can't go there on gaia...... Male hood works ^.^

*giggles* I'm sure you'd like what she's packin in those pants... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:08 pm
Oh and by the way, it's a good thing I was here to notice the change, as I hada pic of your male fursona saved on my comp for the Christmas pic I'm doing. Oh and Sura, you're on it too, so don't worry -too- much about comissioning. If everything goes right, I'll be drawing, like, half the regulars of the guild and hopefully getting it done before New Year's. whee

Anyhow, I'm off for the night. Arrivederci you two!

Sonya Khatsworth

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:11 pm
DoomNeko
Oh and by the way, it's a good thing I was here to notice the change, as I hada pic of your male fursona saved on my comp for the Christmas pic I'm doing. Oh and Sura, you're on it too, so don't worry -too- much about comissioning. If everything goes right, I'll be drawing, like, half the regulars of the guild and hopefully getting it done before New Year's. whee

Feel free to use either my male or my herm form of my fursona in there, I'm comfortable in both, I just decided to let the herm form take the helm for a while on here.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:13 pm
DoomNeko

Yay, doom gonna draw Sura ^.^

Night Doomy.

Skuger Moonclaw

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:14 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/DjCrimsonFox/Gaia/djfoxcopy.jpg

The full uncropped pic thats in my sig can be seen there, shows more of the pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:16 pm
DjCrimsonFox

The full uncropped pic thats in my sig can be seen there, shows more of the pants.

Spiffy. ^.^  

Skuger Moonclaw

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:18 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox

Spiffy. ^.^

Very much so, I'd go into more details about measurments and such, but some are details that shouldn't be described on gaia, heh. Lemme just say as for the naughty bits down there, she is more like the correct version of a herm,  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox

Spiffy. ^.^

Very much so, I'd go into more details about measurments and such, but some are details that shouldn't be described on gaia, heh. Lemme just say as for the naughty bits down there, she is more like the correct version of a herm,

Correct you say? my cat's herm, and has set of both. Missing nothing.  

Skuger Moonclaw

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:23 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox

Spiffy. ^.^

Well, I'm saying that most herms you see out there have balls on the outside, my hermy self has them internally.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:25 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox

Spiffy. ^.^

Well, I'm saying that most herms you see out there have balls on the outside, my hermy self has them internally.

aw, that like my favorite things.... yep, the tiger part of me is very catish, and likes to bat around balls ^^;  

Skuger Moonclaw

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:26 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox
Sura Tokaniku
DjCrimsonFox

Spiffy. ^.^

aw, that like my favorite things.... yep, the tiger part of me is very catish, and likes to bat around balls ^^;

*giggles*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games