Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 pm
As soon as Mitsuki got kicked on the chest, she changed back into a human. Tears started to gather around the edge of her eyes. Looking at Nate, she yelled slightly. "I'm not a thing!" Tears started to spill out of her eyes as she jumped up high, grabbing onto Keido's leg. Her sword was in her other hand and with a strong swing of her hand, she cut deeply onto Keido's leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:22 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
Ria teared up, running at negi and hugging him tightly. "dont leave, Nii-San!!" ria cried into negi's shirt.

"well uhm. do you have a reason for me not to leave?" he asked hugging her back
"BAKA!!" ria looked up at him with tear sticken cheeks. "Why wouldn't I want you to leave?!?!" Ris dug her face back into his chest, crying.

"im sorry but i just cant think of a reason to stay here" he says still hugging here
ria started growling. "ACK!! Negi! your being so selfish!! how do you think I would feel, if you left. I Cant believe you would leave me like that!! i LOVE You. your my Brother. you cant leave!!" Ria said, partly yelling, partly bawling.

"well im sorry but uhm"
Ria kept whispering, "dont leave dont leave dont leave dont leave dont leave." Ria gripped at his shirt.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:27 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
"BAKA!!" ria looked up at him with tear sticken cheeks. "Why wouldn't I want you to leave?!?!" Ris dug her face back into his chest, crying.

"im sorry but i just cant think of a reason to stay here" he says still hugging here
ria started growling. "ACK!! Negi! your being so selfish!! how do you think I would feel, if you left. I Cant believe you would leave me like that!! i LOVE You. your my Brother. you cant leave!!" Ria said, partly yelling, partly bawling.

"well im sorry but uhm"
Ria kept whispering, "dont leave dont leave dont leave dont leave dont leave." Ria gripped at his shirt.

"fine fine i wont leave" he kissed her forehead and makes her let go her leans down and whipes her tears "do you want some ice cream?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 pm
The Dreaming Panda
As soon as Mitsuki got kicked on the chest, she changed back into a human. Tears started to gather around the edge of her eyes. Looking at Nate, she yelled slightly. "I'm not a thing!" Tears started to spill out of her eyes as she jumped up high, grabbing onto Keido's leg. Her sword was in her other hand and with a strong swing of her hand, she cut deeply onto Keido's leg.
Keido's eye softened as he saw mitsuki start to cry. but when he got cut he gripped at his leg. "AOow F-" and he bit his lip from cussing much.
Nate blinked, switching sides. "HAHAHA Keido got ALKAPOWNED!!!!" nate called out, doing a little dance.
Racy's eyes went blank, seeing the blood. remebered the roof. remebering her biggest fear. she stayed silent, living back the past few moments.
Eddie winced, seeing both mitsuki and keido in pain. "ow..." he felt the pain of both of them.
Keido growled, not blaming mitsuki though. "okay okay! jesus!" he said, landing back to the ground. he didnt want to hurt her anymore, not wanting to break her pretty little face, and not wanting to get cut up himself, so he stopped. "you win..." he lied. it was a practical tie i guess. unless he had to cut her a bit to get a tie or watever, but he seriously dint want to hurt her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"well im sorry but uhm"

"fine fine i wont leave" he kissed her forehead and makes her let go her leans down and whipes her tears "do you want some ice cream?"
Ria's lip quivered as she bit it, trying to stop crying. she took a few breaaths, trying to calm down. her breath was still shakey and uneven. "y-yeah...please..." sfter wiping her last tears on her sleeve, she took negi's hand, and Kazuki's hand with ehr free hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"well im sorry but uhm"

Ria's lip quivered as she bit it, trying to stop crying. she took a few breaaths, trying to calm down. her breath was still shakey and uneven. "y-yeah...please..." sfter wiping her last tears on her sleeve, she took negi's hand, and Kazuki's hand with ehr free hand.

Kazuki smiled comfortingly, leaning down to look at her. " I've got to go get washed up. I'll catch up later." He smiled, kissing her on the lips softly, but it was short. He gently pulled away from her hand and walked to his room to shower and change.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:34 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"well im sorry but uhm"

they walk to an ice cream place  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 pm
She sighed and let go, crawling away from Keido, towards Eddie. Mitsuki soon gave up and quietly lay on the ground, clutching at her chest. It hurt to breathe a lot as she breathed in short, quick breaths. She looked at the blue sky and coughed slightly. Looking at Nate, she whispered softly as she started to cry again. "I'm not a thing." Memories flooded her mind as she turned to look at Eddie. It felt like.. she was dirty. Shaking her head, she coughed once more.  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"well im sorry but uhm"

they walk to an ice cream place

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 pm
Ria nodded. "mhmk." to kazuki, and walked to the ice cream place with negi. "so.. why? why did you want to die?" ria asked, wondering what it was about int he first place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie looekd at mitsuki concered, and helped her up. "Here, let's get you fixed up..." he said as he carried her bridal-style to the nurse's office.
Keido coughed, the smell of his blood overwhelming. He Limped over to Racy, seeing her blank face. "ey, hello? earth to Racy?" Keido waved his hand infront of Racy;s face.
Racy blinked, spacing back in((<-- xD ahaha sounds stupid.)) "hm?" Racy blinked to Keido, waiting for whatever he has to say.
Keido nodded. "i like her. shes cute,and shes fierce. yeah..." Kiedo grinned. his leg had finally stopped bleeding. he was a fast healer.
Racy scoffed and roller her eyes. "as if.~" Racy looked back at him. "she doesnt like you."
Keido raised an eyebrow. "eh, i can live with it. but... ill get her. sometime... ill get her..." he said, sounding promising.
Racy rolled her eyes again. "whatever." and she hopped off the roof, leaving Keido with Nate.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 pm
"just kus" he gets a cocoachip mint and then sits at a table "did you tell kazuki your real age yet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:09 pm
Mitsuki looked at Eddie and buried her head on his chest. "Sorry. I'm such a bother." She said, her voice muffled.
------
Saya jumped up on the roof as she sensed Mitsuki in pain. Instead, she saw Keido and Nate. Frowning slightly, she dismissed the remaining Chiropterans, turning to leave herself.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:09 pm
sk8rkool1
"just kus" he gets a cocoachip mint and then sits at a table "did you tell kazuki your real age yet?"
Ria;s eyebrows furrowed. "..Th-thats...thats not important... im acting my act now, right? like... i dont hold someone'shand all the time. and im not scared of the day anymore.... and... i... I dont talk like this anymore." she said. the 'i dont talk like this anymore' part she talked all preppy and high pitched, mocking her old voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki looked at Eddie and buried her head on his chest. "Sorry. I'm such a bother." She said, her voice muffled.
------
Saya jumped up on the roof as she sensed Mitsuki in pain. Instead, she saw Keido and Nate. Frowning slightly, she dismissed the remaining Chiropterans, turning to leave herself.
Keido sensed someone behind him, and he turned a quick 180 to see saya. "hey!" he called to get her attention. "hey, if you see mitsuki, say.. im sorry and that.. it was a spar, and.. i dint really mean to hurt her that bad.. sweatdrop " keido said nervously, his glasses on and his accent out there again.
Nate rolled his eyes.
nate looekd back at nate, knowing that Nate knew excactly what keido was thinking. ;3 "mhm"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games