Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:28 pm
Well, I'm going to bed, night all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:30 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Sura Tokaniku
aw, that like my favorite things.... yep, the tiger part of me is very catish, and likes to bat around balls ^^;

*giggles*

He's got big balls,a nd she's got big balls, we've got big balls, such lovely big balls.

My balls are always bouncing, from the left to the right.
it's my belive, my big balls should be held over night.

*giggles* Thanks You AC DC for a awesomely perverted, yet not song

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:31 pm
DjCrimsonFox
Well, I'm going to bed, night all.

night.... hmm, time to attack the cuddle form muhahaha  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:58 am
O_o? Darn. I miss all the interesting conversations that happen here late at night. sweatdrop *yawn* Dooka.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:09 am
Salen-Stormwing
O_o? Darn. I miss all the interesting conversations that happen here late at night. sweatdrop *yawn* Dooka.

Heh, if you were still here, I wouldn't mind talking to you about it if you wanted, heheh whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:10 am
DJ? YOu're a girl now ? O.O  

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:18 am
Reyos

Yeah, I changed my avatar yesterday. I figured I probably won't get my old stuff back, so why not have some fun from now on, emulating my herm form of my fursona, so hehe, thus the gender change in avatar. And my new sig, the quote is from Rammstein's Zwitter (which is the German word for Hermaphrodite). "Two sprits beneath this Breast, Two Genders, One Lust!" I've had a herm form for my fursona since April.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:28 am
ninja the world is confusing..  

Vir-San

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:34 am
DjCrimsonFox
Reyos

Yeah, I changed my avatar yesterday. I figured I probably won't get my old stuff back, so why not have some fun from now on, emulating my herm form of my fursona, so hehe, thus the gender change in avatar. And my new sig, the quote is from Rammstein's Zwitter (which is the German word for Hermaphrodite). "Two sprits beneath this Breast, Two Genders, One Lust!" I've had a herm form for my fursona since April.
Ahh Okay. I coulda read the german in yoru sig but I just saw the female avi and stopped right there  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:40 am
DjCrimsonFox
Salen-Stormwing

Heh, if you were still here, I wouldn't mind talking to you about it if you wanted, heheh whee

Errr... since everyone else is talking about it... I've decided to not bring it up. Nope! I'm gunna talk about something else! The only problem... I don't know what to talk about, except perhaps the post-eating lag thats going on currently. sweatdrop scream Blah-dooka.

But, as a sidenote, herm ferrets aren't as spiffy looking as herm uh... anything else actually. *shrugs and goes back to trying to beat up the server to make the post work*  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Dias_Flak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:48 am
I walked into a confusing situation . my poor monkey brain spins when I see this. lol of well guess the rest of me can spin a few times and all will be ok ::hugs to all::  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:50 am
DjCrimsonFox
Reyos

a little confusing but hey why not ::hugs:: friends is friends right and I hope to make everyone here my friend  

Dias_Flak

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:53 am
Dias_Flak
I walked into a confusing situation . my poor monkey brain spins when I see this. lol of well guess the rest of me can spin a few times and all will be ok ::hugs to all::

Don't worry so much about it. Smile. Be happy. This stuff happens occasionally. Like when Doomie changed avis a month or so ago. *poings about* Bweeeee! Ninjatime! ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:11 am
gah my pet cat is going to drive me insane *bleeds* she don't like flea baths @_@ ow.. slowly she is getting used to the damn things, she didn't claw me up half as bad as she did last time though x-x..  

Vir-San

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:24 am
Bunny Vir
gah my pet cat is going to drive me insane *bleeds* she don't like flea baths @_@ ow.. slowly she is getting used to the damn things, she didn't claw me up half as bad as she did last time though x-x..

Oh fun. Nothing like putting a blender with fur into something it doesn't like. Oww. I feel your pain. Thats why they made flea collars.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games