Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
"just kus" he gets a cocoachip mint and then sits at a table "did you tell kazuki your real age yet?"
Ria;s eyebrows furrowed. "..Th-thats...thats not important... im acting my act now, right? like... i dont hold someone'shand all the time. and im not scared of the day anymore.... and... i... I dont talk like this anymore." she said. the 'i dont talk like this anymore' part she talked all preppy and high pitched, mocking her old voice.
"you just did" he said laughing "if you dont tell him i will"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 pm
Kazuki sighed, jumping in the shower. He washed off and got back out, drying off and wrapping the towel around himself. He brushed his hair and teeth and got dressed. He walked to the icecream parlor and sat down in the booth next to Ria. " Hey." He smiled, flashing those white teeth he took pride in.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:23 pm
[ xD ]
Saya turned to look at him, frowning slightly. "I will." Rolling her eyes, she jumped off the roof and disappeared elsewhere.
-----
Mitsuki breathed in deeply and sighed. She clung onto Eddie's shirt tightly. Lifting her head up, she sensed someone she didn't want to sense.
////////
Megumi brushed the leaf off of her hair as she stood in front of the school. She looked exactly like Mitsuki. Although her hair was bright pink. Her eyes glowed blue, the exact opposite of Mitsuki's blood red eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:42 pm
Ria smiled. "well yeah, i just didnt. no! dont tell him he'll-" then she saw kazuki sit neext to her. "he'll... be here any..second..." and ria smiled, covering up her whatever she was gonna say. she licked at ehr cookeis and cream ice cream. "i like ice cream..." she moaned in the goodness of the cold ice cream on the hot days of summer.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ xD ]
Saya turned to look at him, frowning slightly. "I will." Rolling her eyes, she jumped off the roof and disappeared elsewhere.
-----
Mitsuki breathed in deeply and sighed. She clung onto Eddie's shirt tightly. Lifting her head up, she sensed someone she didn't want to sense.
////////
Megumi brushed the leaf off of her hair as she stood in front of the school. She looked exactly like Mitsuki. Although her hair was bright pink. Her eyes glowed blue, the exact opposite of Mitsuki's blood red eyes.
Keido shrugged, seeing mitsuki out in the front of the school. he hopped off the roof, landing by her. "hey! i see your better now." n_n but once he looked inot her eyes and saw her hair color he went blank. "woaahh... your not mitsuki.. but your... your like mitsuki.. but your like.. woah...." he wondered if she was okay, she cuz somethign was definately different.
nate hopped down, by megumi but on the opposite side. "ey, whos the new girl?" nate said, looking at her. she looekd excactly like mitsuki, but..differnt.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:47 pm
Kazuki smiled leaning back. They were talking about something before, but that stupid half working power of his wouldn't let him know. He was going to get the full power. He had too. He chuckled. " Ice creams good." Heh agreed.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:50 pm
negi licks his ice cream  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 pm
Megumi giggled and reached her hand out to touch Keido's face gently. "I see that both of you have met my big sister." Her eyes glowed bright blue and she curtsied slightly. "I'm Megumi, Mitsuki's twin sister," she cooed sweetly. She tilted her head to the side as she looked deep within Keido's eyes.
Mitsuki leaped out of Eddie's arms and teleported to where Megumi was. "W-what are you doing here Megumi?" Her eyes narrowed as she looked at her sister.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:08 pm
((UWAA i feel all lovey dovey for some reason!!!xD))
Ria knew he was curious about wht was happeneing. "im..." she loekd at negi, hoping he was happy. "can..can i be honest?" she touched his hand gently. "um.. whats your age limit?" she asked, jsut curiously.

~~~~~

Keido blushed, but smiled, his tounge reaching back to lick the bottom of his teeth. "i like this one." keido said to nate, pointing to Megumi. he nodded, looking devilishly cute but mastermind-ish.
Nate raised his eyebrows. "wow, keido. only you could do something so stupid."
Keido shrugged, the grin still on his face. "eh, shes cute! so?" keido wasnt ashamed to admit things like this. also, his glasses werent on at the moment.
Eddie followed up behind mitsuki in teleportation. "woah..." he saw megumi, and mitsuki, wondeirng what happened.

~~~~~

Racy Walked around, bored, wondering if Luca was still alseep. she didnt want to bother him, so she just waited around for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm
[[ xDD ]]
Kazuki shrugged. " I dunno.. I never.. really thought about it. But, go ahead." He said smiling and sitting back up to look at her. He looked into her eyes with his big, vibrant green ones, really wanting to know what was up.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:21 pm
Megumi turned to look at Mitsuki and frowned. "Big sister. I see you've appeared." She smirked and stepped forward.
Mitsuki stepped forward and slapped Megumi. "I'm still your older sister. Don't talk to me like that." She glared at Keido, baring her teeth slightly. "Shut up you."
Megumi backed away from her sister, her eyes turning into slits. She grinded her teeth together and clenched her hand. "Fine. Big sister."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:34 pm
Nate raised his eyebrows. "wew..." and he slid backwards one step away from the girls. "wait, arent you guys like...twins? how is she older than you?" he asked Megumi.
Eddie did the same as ante, stepping back and away from them. "o..kay... awkward..."
Keido looked at mitsuki, doing the same as the other two. "okay... so.. um...." keido felt an awkward moment. then he looekd to mitsuki. "dont tell me to shut up." he snapped at her. even though she may be older than megumi,he was older them her so UH! ((xDD))
*NOTE: the three boys all stepped back the same time.*

~~~~~

Ria Blushed, loking down at her ice cream. "well. uhm... what would you do...not that i am or anything, but what.. would.. you do..if.. i..was.. twelve...?" ria laughed nervously. sweatdrop  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:37 pm
Kazuki thought for a moment. " Well, You would still be you, so I don't think it would change how I feel about you, But if you were twelve I probably wouldn't have given you a second glance." He replied quietly squeezing her hand a little. " Why?" He asked confused, not understanding what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:41 pm
Mitsuki ignored Keido and turned her head to look at Nate. "When we were born, I was out first by 3 minutes. Making me older."
Megumi slipped unnoticed beside Keido, stepping closer to him. "And she's always been there for me. Taking care of me." She shrugged and smiled sweetly.  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:44 pm
[ Gotta go guys. Dx Bye(: ]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games