Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:00 pm
DiNo BoY 101
~his tiny angel~
Rei Hino-chan
blaugh >
*pounces* all nakedly!! ^_^ its a naked partay!

Dino comes back from the bathroom to see angel naked. "How long was I in there for?"
eek forever  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
astroninja1
astro leaps in and knocks Firetiger away before she hits. "First warning! No attacking opponents who are in a position where they cant fight back (the being pinned down under marie), and no following through with attacks on vitals with sharp weapons!" (claw at neck)

Yes attacking someone who is prone against the floor is not honorable, nor is it the sign of someone confident in their own prowess...Although for that lethal strike on me in such a prone position, I think I'm going to have to cut off your claws, and quite possibly turn you into the first bald talking tiger...

Also I much enjoyed the pounce, although next time no pounces in battle ^^;

Marie showed her claws and looked to firetiger. " fine i'll join the battl." she hops up and slides herself away looking from firetiger to aya. " personally i don't like hurting anyone but a battle does seem fun."  

Angel Marie Luna

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:40 pm
Ayame the huntress
Ayanami Rei First Child
astroninja1
astro leaps in and knocks Firetiger away before she hits. "First warning! No attacking opponents who are in a position where they cant fight back (the being pinned down under marie), and no following through with attacks on vitals with sharp weapons!" (claw at neck)

Yes attacking someone who is prone against the floor is not honorable, nor is it the sign of someone confident in their own prowess...Although for that lethal strike on me in such a prone position, I think I'm going to have to cut off your claws, and quite possibly turn you into the first bald talking tiger...

Also I much enjoyed the pounce, although next time no pounces in battle ^^;

Marie showed her claws and looked to firetiger. " fine i'll join the battl." she hops up and slides herself away looking from firetiger to aya. " personally i don't like hurting anyone but a battle does seem fun."

A battle royal certainly does sound rather interesting, but it's up to the mysterious talking tiger if she wants to do it like that. If not I would be more then happy to have a cute cheerleader rooting for me though wink heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:42 am
I want to fight too!!!! gonk  

Snowspartan1399

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:39 pm
astro shouts back from the dojo construction area "I allowed 1 on 1 fights outside the dojo, and even thats only allowed in the dojo courtyard! Anything more than 1 vs 1 will have to wait till the dojo is finished! Remember, the ninja cats are watching you!"

((and any orders given to them by anyone other than me will be responded to with either a claw to the face, a bite on the finger, or just a creepy blank stare depending on what they're being ordered to do, unless they've been specifically told by me to obey that person. the only person that currently has that honor is Reiyoko because shes the guild captain))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 pm
((just put up a whitelist topic listing the people that the ninja cats will obey. ther is also a blacklist there, but its mainly for the whitelist.))  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:05 pm
WhenDeathCallsOut
*walks over and sits next to Na then licks his cheek and giggles then hugs him * ROAR! *she sqeezes harder and tackles him in a bear hug* muah ha ha ha ha ha!
*Is now tackled and being squeezed*
There's that excellent roar again...my, you are stronger than you look!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:59 pm
"Maybe we can have more battles inside the dojo, once it's finished," Firetiger says, a slight edge to her voice. Then she goes to the room at the end of the hall, and changing to weretiger form, gets dressed and licks the fresh wound more thoroughly.  

firetiger42
Crew

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:00 pm
~his tiny angel~
DiNo BoY 101
~his tiny angel~
Rei Hino-chan
blaugh >
*pounces* all nakedly!! ^_^ its a naked partay!

Dino comes back from the bathroom to see angel naked. "How long was I in there for?"
eek forever

"Well I would guess so" Dino goes over a table and sits down thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:12 pm
*laughs and nods* thank you *lets go and lays head on his shoulder then yawns* i is tired  

l Rainbow Condom l

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:51 am
I dotkowhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy feel a it annoyed stare question neutral and i dont understand!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:43 pm
~his tiny angel~
I dotkowhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy feel a it annoyed stare question neutral and i dont understand!

*Stalks Angel, sneaking up behind her, before pouncing and licking her* whee heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:51 pm
WhenDeathCallsOut
*laughs and nods* thank you *lets go and lays head on his shoulder then yawns* i is tired
Aw...you should go to bed then...
*Picks her up gently*
Where to?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 pm
*giggles* its fine,ill sleep here *smiles and shifts to kitten form then licks his cheek and falls asleep in his arms purring*  

l Rainbow Condom l

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 pm
Maris slides her claws back and gets up and shurgs " i'm going back into the hot tub." She runs taking off her clothes in the process only to be in a bikini then she slids into the warm water " oooh very warm"  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games