Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:06 pm
Kimmiora
*Squishyhug Beady and Aldora* I am so sorry that I haven't been active in the guild lately. I am exhausted from working practically 7 days a week and will be doing so for the next 2 weeks. xd xd I will do the best I can to help these poor babies... 3nodding 3nodding

*squishy hugs back and gives a glare over your shoulder at the new baby that just popped up*
*sticks tongue out and sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:09 pm
Arcanasylvana
Another new baby

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I REALLY want is a white dragon and a silver, but I can't refresh my pc fast enough

*grabs broom and herds more*  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:37 pm
FINALLY!!! Nabbed a white one. Please don't let it die, I have been trying for SO long! Need Silver now!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 pm
Gonna keep an eye on this baby! Bred it and "abandoned" for someone to pick up

Arcanasylvana

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:20 pm
here's my group for the day:

Dragon Walking

*click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my eggs! - Time: 3 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help my hatchlings! - Time: 3 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! - Time: 3 days or less!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the hatchlings! - Time: 3 days or less!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 pm
Just here checkin' on my eggs, and clickin' other's :3
I was gone all day yesterday, and wasn't able to walk 'em around ):

But I'm glad my rock egg hatched >w<

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:27 pm
Arcanasylvana
Gonna keep an eye on this baby! Bred it and "abandoned" for someone to pick up

*collects up the surrogate*
*rolls eyes back*
*smiles* never ends............  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:33 pm
2 whites in a row now! After it was almost impossible to grab em! How Funny!!!!! rofl

Arcanasylvana

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:51 pm
Arcanasylvana
2 whites in a row now! After it was almost impossible to grab em! How Funny!!!!! rofl

hmm...........I think we have created another dragon addict...........  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:55 pm
*again grabs broom and shuffles out the saved dragons*
Willa is gonna be so proud when she comes back!
~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:08 pm
Another Baby bred
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:12 pm
Arcanasylvana
Another Baby bred

Yep, definitely a dragon addict.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:15 pm
Who?!?!? MWAHHHH!?!?!?! Nah!!!! *looks around trying to find the addict*
confused confused
LOL

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Well my neck and wrist are hurting and I can't get anymore eggs or try breeding anymore this week. Guess it is time to leave!

GL to all the babies here.

Thx Ddraig for all your hard work.  

Arcanasylvana

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:43 pm
Arcanasylvana
Who?!?!? MWAHHHH!?!?!?! Nah!!!! *looks around trying to find the addict*
confused confused
LOL

*laughs*
Go relax. Everything will be fine here.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games