Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:25 pm
"oh." sin said, a little flattered. it was nice to know they were all at least on teh radar. she knew she wasn't propery integrated into the group yet, but she was beginning to feel proud to be part of it, even if it betrayed her father's causes.

"She's a demon they killed. The other Gabriel stuck her in a doll body to keep her out of Hell. Like a ghost with a bit more physicaloty, so I understand it." sin said, hoping to clarify a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:28 pm
Gabriel nodded a bit then paused.
"Wait... other Gabriel?" He asked.
He knew he shouldn't be suprised since it wasn't a terribly uncommon name but he was suprised there was another one in the small group.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 pm
"Let's just say that he had his name first. If i'm not mistaken it's the first name that ever existed in this universe." Sin chuckled. "He's a bit of a pompus git really, for all his attempts not to seem so."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 pm
Gabriel's head swirled.
"So.. he...."
He thought of the possibilities but it couldn't be what she was implying.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 pm
Sin grinned.
"you'll see soon enough. Come on, we'll introduce you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:38 pm
"Alright..." Gabriel replied, still trying to figure out what she meant.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:50 pm
(*is listening to nightiwsh* fits well with this rp :3 lol)

Sin led him through the mansion and into the room teh otehrs were in.

"hey Natasha - you've got to play host to another gang member. Everyone this is -" she repressed a snicker "-Gabriel. he wants to help us out."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:53 pm
[Nightwish would fit well. xD]

Gabriel looked around the inside of the mansion as they walked through it until they finally got into a room with a bunch of people.
As he walked into the room he looked in awe at the two angels. He looked at everyone in the room in turn after that, his eyes were still roaming the room as Sin introduced him.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:20 pm
Natasha stepped forwards, looking a little bemused, but interested.
"Welcome, Gabriel. i'm Natasha helsing. this is my house." she smiled.

Gabriel smiled, but kept genrally attentive to teh angel as she continued healing dougal. the injuries were worse than expected.

Adam nodded. "Welcome, my name is Adam."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:37 pm
Gabriel jumped a bit, he didn't realize people were talking to him.
"Hello, Natasha." He smiled back nervously then looked at Adam and said hello to him too.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 pm
((Sorry for my sudden leave-got kicked off the interent))

Harley looked the new Gabriel up and down, but made no introduction yet.

What to call you..... she wondered. Hmmm.....can't call you 'red'...not snickerdoodle #2......

Looking at his hair again she grinned. An earlier joke from Sin came to mind.

Shaggy.

Aisling only gave a faint smile. She would introduce herself properly when Dougal...

"Aisling....?" came a faint voice. Dougal's eyes open half way. He was focusing on the woman beside him. "..y....you're not...."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:35 pm
"don't strain yourself, dougal." Gabriel warned with a smile or relief. he put a hand on teh angel healer's shoudler in thanks.  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:37 pm
[I'm off to bed now :3]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:52 pm
[I just got back from seeing Bette Midler. 3nodding But after this post I'm off to bed.]

Gabriel glanced at the activity by the bed, someone appeared to have been injured. He stayed where he was, feeling a bit uncomfortable suddenly being surrounded by people.

Lilith looked up when she heard Dougal talk, she walked away from the window closer to the bed and looked at him. She watched him and the other people around the bed not really sure what to say.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:29 pm
[Aaaaand, the drawings of my Gabriel are scanned. His profile is a couple pages back though and I don't feel like finding it. sweatdrop ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games