Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:28 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Cel
Mood
Irritated

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The cheerful voice did nothing to help Miranda's mood, in actuality, the fact that this male was speaking to her only added to her foul mood. She slowly lifted her eyes from her book and glanced at the male, her eyes narrowed, eyebrows furrowed as she glared. Who in their right mind would be stupid enough to speak to someone who very obviously does not want to be bothered.

"At the moment, it's you...speaking to me." She retorted, hoping he got the message from her tone of voice. She was in a bad mood but she was trying to be good today. A part of her knew she didn't need to be getting into any fights in her first official year as a student, but at the same time she also didn't care much about what she should and shouldn't do, especially if she was upset.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor First Year
Half Blood Comic Collector

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Griffin knew she was only trying to help. He couldn’t blame her for that now could he. Though he took her up on the suggestion of at least having some bacon. If anything, it would help with the whole egg situation even if he wasn’t all that hungry this morning. He nibbled known the less as she answered his question about what year she was in. Of course, it wasn’t overly surprising that she asked for his in return. “Yeah, you’re right. I am a first year.” He answered her. Griffin couldn’t say for sure if the sixth year was really all that crotchety. Only time would tell that.

When the girl mentioned his unopened letter, Griffin felt his blood run cold. He hated even mentioning his father in casual conversation. Though he supposed it was only a matter of time before that one came up. Perhaps he could keep details to a minimum, just how he liked it. “I already know what it’s going to say.” Griffin answered her initial question. “My father is rather predictable in his actions.” He added leaving it at that.

Status : Not Surprised... Please don't try to help...
                                                  Company : Jilly

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : Figured I might as well post.

Kungfudemoness

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:40 am
murruelecreuset

User Image
Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

════════════════════════

Jilly's facial expression winced when he mentioned it was from his dad. Guessing from his tone that was not a good thing. Jilly knew she was lucky to have both parents be awesome and not everyone had that. "Eek, one of those. I'd say save it. The common room fire can use kindling and throwing things into fires is quite therapeutic." She said seeing the metaphorical wall the kid put up about the issue. While yes he should talk about it she also knew it be no help if he wasnt willing to. "Well I'm not going to pry into it but its better to have someone you trust know about your issues that let them eat you up inside." She said leaving it there. "But on a happier note, enjoying the classes? I remember being a hyper little squirt for all my first year classes." She still was a hyper little squirt. She practicly threw a party when she hit five foot tall though she stoped growing there.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                                            Wanna wear expensive things
                                                                            Like diamond rings
                                                                            But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                                            That you're playing on a string
                                                                            This queen don't need a king

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:23 am
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor First Year

For the first time that morning Griffin had a small smile on his face. Just the thought of tossing it into the common room fire was enough to cheer him up. As it turned out the idea allow seemed therapeutic. “Yeah, I think I might just do that.” He commented. It seemed very tempting and then he wouldn’t have to answer it.

Griffin was grateful she wasn’t going to push for answers. He wasn’t one to talk about it. The closest person he’d ever talked to about anything was Chelsea and she wasn’t around to talk too. Probably never would be. “Thanks for the advice. I had someone once but I’m not one to talk about personal stuff.” He told her with a small shake of his head. Griffin knew he’d open up to someone eventually. He just needed to find the right someone.

Luckily the older girl changed the subject to his first week of classes. A relief for sure in Griffin’s mind. “Yeah, classes are good so far. Astronomy is pretty good though History could be slightly more interesting. Not sure what to make of Herbology though. Is Professor Hill always so… well you know how he is?” He shared. Griffin hardly knew how to describe Professor Hill. All he knew was it felt like he was taking his life into his own hands when it came to plants.

Status : Not Surprised... Semi Happy
                                                  Company : Jilly

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:53 am
Well you're walkin' and a talkin'
And a movin' and a groovin'
And a hippin' and a hoppin'
And a pickin' and a boppin'
Those bods are being bad
You better take a stand
You gonna wake up that thing in your hand

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ

Jack hadn't seen Londy on the train which only had to mean that that lucky sonuvagun actually got to sleep in and have one of his parents take him to the station. He was so hiding a quill in his hair when he finally saw him. He sighed and lowered himself into a seat at the Gryffindor table waiting for the seats around him to fill up and preoccupying his time by thinking about the bet he and Will had going. His twin could talk smack all he wanted to, he knew Riddles was going to into Ravenclaw. And if she didn't, well...the stakes weren't too terrible but he'd rather avoid them regardless. Finally the sorting started and he could see if he was a winner or not and was practically at the edge of his seat once his cousin's name was called. His hands fidgeted during the wait and once she was proclaimed a Ravenclaw he didn't even try keeping in the triumphant shout and looking over at his brother cackling at his look of defeat. "Maybe I should let Riddles have one, she did help me earn this victory." Jack mused aloud still beaming from his win.

[quote="]

You're looking all around
There is trouble to be found
Make sure when you find it you get to say it loud
Gotta code three
Need back up
Bring me
My bright pink fluro jacket

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:35 pm
Rhett Fang Ye
<5th year>

Rhett had a quiet ride on the train and even to the castle. He had spotted Faina at Hogsmeade but she seemed awfully cozy with a fourth year Hufflepuff, Lucien, who was on the quidditch team. Rhett had felt a pang of jealousy but decided to dismiss it and do the right thing and move on. He was happy for Faina, and Lucien too, and was wise enough to know he only had some childish crush of sorts of Faina. Rhett was sure he could find someone better suited to his pranks and sense of humor in the future. And, he didn't want to ruin a friendship over some crush he might have nursed for a little while. Rhett even took advantage of the quietness to study some. See, Lola should be proud of him. She at least didn't have to worry about him all the time like some mother hen. Sometimes Rhett wished that he and Lola were closer in age, but other times he wondered if she would be just as bad if they were even the same age. He loved his sister though and that was what mattered.

Taking a seat by himself he listened to the sorting clapping at the appropriate times and wondering who would get sorted into his house. He was sure the prefects would have their hands full with the group. Gryffindors tended to be the more noticeable, loud, and stubborn sort-it wasn't true for all but Gryffindor did attract the brash and loud more than say Ravenclaw tended to.

Time: 2041-2042

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Gryffindor students and Charley
Mood
Hopeful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Gryffindor table, he hoped he could find some possibly new recruits there. Ariel wanted his club to start off with a bang, and what better way than with someone from Gryffindor house! He glanced back at Charley, hoping she was enjoying herself just as much as he was.

With a bright smile he passed a flyer to the next student he saw. "My friend Charley and I are going to be starting a Language club this year. So if you know any foreign languages or would like to learn we would appreciate you attending."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Open for interaction

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:56 pm
User Image

Rhona Finnea Dubhach
Halfblood | First Year | Gryffindor

Rhona hadn't expected things to go this way. She and her brother had never been separated like this before. Their whole life, just about everything had been done together. Whether it was out of her own choice or their parent's demands, splitting up was something that they just didn't do.

Rhona sat down in the first available spot at the long table, mind still reeling. What was she supposed to do now? Her whole plan here at Hogwarts had incorporated them being in the same house, wherever that may have been. How was she supposed to look out for him now? Sure they would still be in the same year, but how often would they really see each other? Would Ewan be alright by himself without her to reassure him?

She craned her neck, trying to spot her brother from where he was sitting over at the Ravenclaw table. I was hard to spot him among the other students, but she finally caught a glance at him, his eyes boring holes into the table.

Rhona slumped back, energy draining. She doubted the sorting hat would change its mind, no matter how much she asked-- or demanded.

OoC:

Compassionate She feels a lot of compassion for other people, and especially animals when they are suffering. This leads to her wanting to do something about it or a very strong opinion towards the situation.
Independent Already used to responsibility and going off with her brother quite often already in early life, Rhona has a strong sense of self-independence.
Dependable She likes being seen as a responsible person who can be trusted, and that includes whatever someone may ask her to do.
Stubborn When she thinks she's right and gets into an argument with someone, she won't back down very easily. If someone tells her no, she very often resists. Commonly, this comes from her not liking being treated like and kid and she feels like people don't respect her opinions.
Stingy She really doesn't do sharing, no matter what it is. Having a twin and sharing so many things in their lives made her very protective of what little she could completely call her own.
Energetic She seems to have an almost bottomless source of energy to draw from, mostly when working on something she's interested in. But when she crashes, she crashes hard.

oceanblue272

Invisible Explorer

10,815 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner went to his own table like how his twin Dagrun went to hers in Hufflepuff, feeling a bit excited to see some friends. He cannot see his not-twin older sister anywhere as far as he was concerned, since Drew trusted them to get to the train safely "as long as they're with company or each other". It felt weird to say that he cannot wait to see his friends here, but Donner felt that his twin didn't mind. Hopefully? After all, pappa always felt the need to assure them that they always have the chance to be together in classes anyway. So he guessed... Donner should trust their judgement.

He was watching the sorting from the front, his wavy hair under his loose beanie turning from pink to purple, reflecting his curiosity. Donner just wanted to see what kind of Gryffindors they're going to have this year. What caught his undivided attention however was the twins that start with the letter 'D'. Dunbach or something. Mainly because they looked nervous, and Donner had that kind of face before as a twin himself. Except in his case it was blaring neon signs in the form of his stupid metamorphagus ability. He even overheard pappa, who he inherited the ability from, commenting that it was sometimes like literally wearing your heart on your sleeve.

When it turned out that these twins were going to be separated, the Rhona girl obviously looked crestfallen about it. Donner's hair shifted to blue in sympathy before returning to purple- even if he got over that since last year. He stood up and approached the first year girl, sitting beside her, "Hei, I'm Donner," Donner asked gently, "I don' want to startle you but- that's your twin, right? You two never got separated before?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Gryffindor Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Housemates
                                                        xxxxxx

oceanblue272

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:46 am
User Image

Rhona Finnea Dubhach

Rhona was started out of her thoughts by the sudden appearance of the boy who had come to sit next to her. Caught of guard, she fumbled with her words, especially when she caught sight of his-- Donner's, as he'd just introduced himself-- purple hair.

"I'm- I'm Rhona." She finally got out, sitting up straighter as she tried to make her self look a little more presentable. "And yes, my brother Ewan got sorted into Ravenclaw while I'm stuck here."

She winced at her words the moment they left her mouth. That had come out sounding a bit bitter and she didn't want Donner thinking she had anything against Gryffindor. If her and Ewan had been here together there would be no problem at all. But as things stood--

"I thought we'd be put together." Rhona finally explained. "Up to now we've always been and I didn't think now would be any different."

OoC:

Compassionate She feels a lot of compassion for other people, and especially animals when they are suffering. This leads to her wanting to do something about it or a very strong opinion towards the situation.
Independent Already used to responsibility and going off with her brother quite often already in early life, Rhona has a strong sense of self-independence.
Dependable She likes being seen as a responsible person who can be trusted, and that includes whatever someone may ask her to do.
Stubborn When she thinks she's right and gets into an argument with someone, she won't back down very easily. If someone tells her no, she very often resists. Commonly, this comes from her not liking being treated like and kid and she feels like people don't respect her opinions.
Stingy She really doesn't do sharing, no matter what it is. Having a twin and sharing so many things in their lives made her very protective of what little she could completely call her own.
Energetic She seems to have an almost bottomless source of energy to draw from, mostly when working on something she's interested in. But when she crashes, she crashes hard.

Julian Galaksylph

oceanblue272

Invisible Explorer

10,815 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Second Year

User Image
                                                  Location : -Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Griffin didn’t know what to make of this year. He got an owl from his father which he named Veil. On top of that he was going to try out for the Quidditch team. Who knew how that would go. Either way Griffin was ready for the year. As he sat at the Gryffindor table he wondered where everyone would be sorted. Though as the beginning of the sorting came about there was a name that got his attention.

‘Chelsea Durant…’ He looked closely as the girl stepped up to be sorted. As the hat called out Gryffindor, Griffin found himself move closer to the end where the first years would land themselves. “Chelsea?!” He said suddenly as she approached. “You’re a witch.” It was a shock. He didn’t expect her to be magic. And something told him she was surely upset with him with how he left.

Company : Gryffindors... Chelsea

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
First Year Gryffindor
muggleborn Young Detective

User Image

Chelsea knew nothing of the houses so when the hat called out Gryffindor, she looked to the house that cheered the loudest. With a smile she made her way over to the table but her smile suddenly faded when she saw a familiar face. “Griffin? Of course, I am.” She replied back to him. It was a shock to see him. She had mixed feelings. “You’re a wizard. Why didn’t you tell me?” She questioned. “It’s complicated Chels. I couldn’t tell you. Besides my mum… she didn’t give me enough time.” He explained. “You still could have said something… you didn’t even say good bye.” She narrowed her eyes.

The newly sorted Gryffindor was beginning to wish she hadn’t sat there. Chelsea wasn’t ready for this big massive talk that would ultimately end in a lot of feelings being screwed up. She was sure Griffin didn’t know what to say given that he had fallen silent. “I’m glad you’re here.” He finally said before giving up. She’d come around eventually.

As the sorting went by Chelsea watched as everyone was sorted. Her attention locked onto Sabrina when the girl was called to be sorted. “I really hope she isn’t in our house…” Chelsea muttered. She didn’t want her anywhere near her. Unfortunately, her wish was crushed when the hat yet again called Gryffindor. ‘That’s just great…’ She thought suddenly wishing she was somewhere else entirely.

Status : Surprised, Annoyed, Troubled
                                                    Company : Gryffindors... Griffin

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:15 pm
User Image
Sabrina Lorraine Richardson
First Year Gryffindor
Pure Blood Young Lady

User Image

“Gryffindor!”

Sabrina couldn’t believe her ears. She didn’t think she was Gryffindor material. Her mother would probably be furious. She glanced at the table and saw the blonde girl from earlier. She’d already blew that relationship and what’s worse they were roommates. What was she going to do? Sitting down she stared blankly at the table. Her sister had told her the hat would give her advice… the hat advised that she shouldn’t worry about what her mother thought… Clearly the hat didn’t know her mother very well.

That was the irony of it. Years ago, the hat sorted her mother into Slytherin because she was ambitions, power hungry, and striving to be somebody… she’d have done anything to get it. Maybe she had. Maybe that’s why they lived in on a large property with a large home. Then there was the push for her to be an heir’s perfect wife. Perhaps that was a sigh for how things didn’t work out. Sabrina didn’t know… but she was certain she didn’t belong in Gryffindor. She wasn’t brave or daring.

Sabrina slowly brought her gaze to her sister at the Slytherin table. Perhaps she should be grateful. The hat hadn’t put her in Slytherin. In fact, it put her in the furthest place from her mother. If only she felt like that was truly a win right now.

Status : Shocked... Unsure... Confused...
                                                  Company : Gryffindors...

Hm, you've an interesting mind, no doubt
                                                  I wouldn't worry so much what your mother might think
                                                  You'll blossom far better if you don't
                                                  With that in mind, I think you'll grow quite nicely in
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:29 am
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner didn't look fazed at how Rhona's words sounded... well, bitter. He wasn't actually bitter when he didn't get Hufflepuff, sure, but it just made him sad. It is because Donner knew that this was one of the few moments where he had absolutely had no control in the situation. "Yeah, I kind of get that." Donner sighed, "I'm a twin myself, my sister Dagrun's in Hufflepuff over there." Well, growing up they were treated more like separate entities than the usual "twins are the same person" schtick, but Donner always felt the need to remind his sister that he won't abandon her. After their selfish mum abandoned them and had left their pappa heartbroken.

"The hat has a lot of surprises," Donner said, recalling the fact that Drew was expecting Ravenclaw... only to get Gryffindor in the end. But his eldest not-twin sister's case wasn't a big deal. "When I got sorted last year, I was kind of scared, too- because if I go into a different house it'd be like I'm abandoning my twin sis." Donner said, trying to be more tactful than he usually was, "But hatter told me that that's not the case. And well... if it makes you better, you and your brother can still hang out in Hogwarts, even in classes!" Donner gave the girl an assuring smile, hoping to lift some of her concerns and cheer her up. No matter how he could be high-strung at times, Donner wanted to try to see the silver lining.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Feast 2041-42xx
                                                        wнere - Gryffindor Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Housemates
                                                        xxxxxx

oceanblue272

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanblue272

Invisible Explorer

10,815 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image

Rhona Finnea Dubhach

It made Rhona feel a bit better to know they weren't only twins that this had happened to, and the thought that they wouldn't be totally apart drew a sigh of relief.

"I'm happy to know," She replied, returning her own shaky smile. "We're twins, but I'm the older one, so I'm kind of the big sister. And my brother gets himself into really tricky situations a lot and I have to be the one to watch out for him."

Her thoughts immediately went to a time just this last summer when they were exploring the caves nearby their home. After their dad, an historical expert on the area had told them about his newest finds, Ewan was dead set on seeing it for himself. They started looking around, and then one thing led to another where they'd gotten separated and he'd gotten lost deep in the catacombs.

"Do you and your sister spend a lot of time together then?" She asked, trying to push away those previous thoughts.

OoC:

Julian Galaksylph

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games