Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Ophie
Mood
Optimistic

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Caged in my own confusion because I don’t even know myself
                                                          Do you know the answer? Asking myself without the answer again
                                                          You make me cry, just hold my hands
                                                          Looking at myself in front of you

Just as Jin was about to respond, he heard the Headmaster begin his speech and quickly fell silent. He didn't want to set a bad example now that people expected things from him. After the Headmaster concluded his speech and the feast finally began, Jin quickly took a drink from his goblet as he felt parched from the nerves. Then he glanced back over at Ophie again. "Whitney's a Slytherin, and he's decided to harass his roommate who got prefect. He and my sister are probably teaming up on poor Cel now." He couldn't help but smile at the thought. Ha-Yun and Whitney were a terrifyingly sassy combo when working together, Cel might be good but he wouldn't stand a chance against the two of them.

He was did kind of wish that they were here though, he knew he wasn't the best with people so it was hard for him to keep conversations going most of the time. "So....do you have any siblings?" Honestly the best he could think of, and much better than just sitting in silence. But to curb his awkwardness he began slowly picking at some of the food in front of him.

In the reflection, I’m a maze
                                                          The mirror that reflects my inner self, my mirror
                                                          Where can I find it? For once I wish I could see myself
                                                          I’m still wandering around looking for it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OPHELIA. SELWYN.___
Fifth Year, Hufflepuff_____
═══════════════════════ __

Ophelia turned her head with the crowd as all eyes gathered to the front for the Headmaster's speech, even if it was practically the same every year. Professor Steele could probably recite the welcoming in his sleep. Still, it was a comfort to know that while her entire life will be quickly changing some thing's will always stay the same: like Hogwarts. Ophie had never envisioned a career for herself—she was more the stay-at-home house-wife type, but if she absolutely had to choose, becoming a Hogwarts professor was sounding more and more enticing.

Platters of roast beef, chicken and fish appeared with a pop, accompanied by a chorus of side dishes. She portioned her plate with care and resumed conversation with Jin. ”Oh that's funny,” she remarked with a half-cocked grin. ”Glad I'm not a prefect.” It would be hard enough to govern eleven year olds, but to try and mediate your own classmates? Yeah right, good luck.

”I do! I have two,” she said, finishing her bite of lemon grilled chicken. ”My brothers' are both way older than me. Gavin was a Ravenclaw and a seeker but not a very good one—don't tell him I told you that though—and Victor was a Slytherin. He's married now, works with my father in real estate. So I'm the youngest.” Ophie concluded with an affirmative nod. ”You mentioned a sister in Slytherin, right? What's she like? And do you have any other siblings that might be hiding around here somewhere?” Ophelia teased lightly. She never had to worry about her brother's possibly embarrassing her, they were both old enough to be the right amount of protective while not being too annoying or intrusive. Not everyone had that luck. But if Jin had a sister in Slytherin, well, who knew what Ophie was up against. Especially since she rather liked Jin; he was sweet. Someone she would want to be friends with.

╔════════════════════╗
【 WHEN:: Fall 2043 】
【WHERE:: Great Hall 】
【WITH WHO:: Seok-Jin 】
════════════════════╝

Fuzzymelonlord

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:05 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was working on sketch the lay out he wanted for the news paper. He had prints of the photos that were possibilities of being the front images. Young August was doing better that the poor kid thought he was though he did hope the kid was just a fan and not hero worshiping him. The kid had his own potential. He had been so busy he almost forgot it was his birthday! He had already had like seven birthday cards and mail hadn't even come yet! Perhaps once he go this figured out he would snag some cake from the kitchen. He was friends with the house elves even the occasional grumpy ones.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Ferdie
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Gift Giving
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I hope he loves it!

Elisabet had been planning for the past week. Ferdie's birthday fell the day before Valentine's, and she had to come up with a cool gift. She knew his love of writing, his desire to join the news force, so she had found a gift she thought was ideal. It was a really neat stationary kit, including what was called a Quick Quotes Quill, designed to write on his behalf so he could better note keep. She had wrapped it to her best ability, but her hand was glitching again. She'd have to keep working on that, but for now, she was focused on Ferdie.

Taking the gift in hand, she hurried toward the Great Hall. It was about the time of day he was usually there, so she hoped to get lucky. Sure enough, sitting at the Hufflepuff table like a beacon of light, was Ferdie. She walked over, having to keep reminding herself not to run like a crazy person. "Ferdie! There you are!" She flopped down across from him, then set the gift on the table between them. "Happy birthday! I really hope you like it!" She grinned, cheeks a bit pink from having run all the way down from Gryffindor Tower. Now it was up to him to open it, and she couldn't wait to see his reaction.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ
I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɴ's ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, sᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ɪᴛ
Rᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴʜɪʙɪᴛɪᴏɴs!
Fᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Oɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ! Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Cᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs. Dʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ
Lɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴍs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇɢɪɴs, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:01 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie looked up and saw Elizabet trotting over. He deffinitly lit up when he saw her and admittedly didn't notice she had the gift till she showed it. It was bright, wavy, and colorful and topped with a bow. He didn't even care it seem oddly wrapped. "Oh sweet thanks! I legitimately forgot this morning that it was my birthday" Ferdie jested as he opened it. He usully was nice and neat with his opening but the amount of tape left him no choice. What was inside was simply awesome. He had seen these in the store but decided not too out of it feeling like a frivolous purchase. "Oh sweet you must've caught me eyeing it! Aww and you got my favorite color too." Ferdie said leaning over and gave her a peck on her forehead. He promptly open to uncover his new teal quill and writing set. He didn't activate it right away he wait till later. "I feel like u should name the little guy. It'll be working hard for me!" Ferdie said all happy. "Oh did you wanna go get some cake!? We might be able to go to Hogsmeade or we can go to the kitchen!" Ferdie said so wanting time with Elisabet.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Ferdie
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Gift Giving
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I hope he loves it!

Elisabet grinned when Ferdie thanked her, even before he'd opened the gift. "Yep. Today's your eighteenth! That's so awesome, Ferdie. It does suck that you'll graduate before me, though." She chuckled softly, then watched the Hufflepuff open his gift (which admittedly, she may have sealed with too much tape). He finally got it open and she grinned brightly when he lit up with joy. "I was hoping no one had gotten it for you. I'm really glad you like it." When he gently kissed her forehead, a vivid blush took over her cheeks. He asked her to name the quill and she shrugged, thinking it was his place to name it. After all, they'd be partnering up for years to come. After a second, he offered cake and she smiled brightly. "That sounds great! We can go to Hogsmeade together, if you want? We can get lunch and something sweet to eat. My treat too. You shouldn't have to pay on your birthday!" She leaned over and kissed his cheek, flushing as she did so.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇꜰɪɴᴇᴅ
I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɴ's ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, sᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ɪᴛ
Rᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴʜɪʙɪᴛɪᴏɴs!
Fᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Oɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ! Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Cᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs. Dʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ
Lɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴍs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇɢɪɴs, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:04 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie carefully put the quill and writing utensils in his bag carefully "Aww I appreciate it anything other than birthday I'll pay for though. Can't have you spend all you money on me." Ferdie said knowing it be pointless to argue with Elizabet. He knew she was very decisive and Ferdie liked that. He knew if he wanted to get her a Valentine's day gift he would need to be sneaky. Ferdie wasn't too good with sneaky. Hard to be when you where pretty darn noticable. "We can go now I was getting tired of the layout" Ferdie said eagerly. Once they were ready the headed off on the impromptu date.

[Exit stage left to Honeydukes]

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone!
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm sleepy already

Brennie wandered into the Great Hall and promptly sat at the Hufflepuff table. After the train ride, he had to admit he was pretty tired. Luckily for him, his hunger just outweighed his sleepiness. Either way, he yawned, wiping his eyes on his sleeve. Besides, now that he was older, he would be able to watch the whole entire sorting, since he could see everyone. Last year he hadn't been able to see over the line to watch the whole ceremony, and it was exciting. The boy rubbed his jaw a bit, but had a small smile sitting on his lips as usual.

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:43 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary had a relatively quite ride up to the castle, having sat with a few fellow fifth years and a couple sixth years. Small talk was had but nothing of consequence occurred. She took that as a good sign as she would be leading the first years to their dorm with Ariel. Honestly she was a bit nervous about messing it up, but she decided if the Head of her house had faith in her she should have faith in herself. Taking a seat near the middle of the table, she turned her attention to the Sorting, wondering what sort of students the boats had brought in this year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:32 am
The biding of time getting stuck in my mind is a boat to roll
Two hours later, back in my neighborhood where everything just stalled
It still looks the same; they remembered my name, steppin' in for a cup full
There's a big city man I used to rumble with him back in high school
The slow cruel hands of time turn you into molten lava, oh my

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

fifth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun had honestly been surprised that 1/2 of the Hawthorne twins had wanted to sit with her. The train ride hadn't been a complete disaster, despite Will's sulking, Jack's chatter, and her bemusement. Maybe they weren't as obnoxious as she'd thought. Well, Jack wasn't, but that was mostly because she suspected puberty had mellowed him out a bit the same way it made other people go a little crazy. Like Donner, haha. Nah, he'd always been crazy. "Hi Mary," she said, taking a seat besides the blonde girl. They shared a dorm and so saw each other all the time, even at Quidditch practice, but she could count the number of actual conversations they'd had on one hand. "Congratulations on prefect." She'd predicted Mary would get it, but she obviously wasn't going to say that aloud. "Hopefully all the annoying ones go to Gryffindor or Slytherin," Dagrun said dryly, eyes on the crowd of anxious first years.

OOC:
mc2

A place on the rise you can stop for awhile; look-out for the police man
There's no street lamps, only three buildings and one of them's vacant
It's taking all day the packs feeling heavy and soon the night
Backwards down the mountain, the axle is grinding, pull into the wrong drive
The sky is in the yard, the stringy cotton candy is the fall
The slower the climb, the harder the fall, sometimes I don't want it at all

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:04 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary was a bit surprised when Dagrun greeted her. It was not because they were on bad terms, far from it, any time they did talk it was always on good terms. In fact, Mary found Dagrun to be one of the sweetest girls in her year. She was quiet but generous and kind from all the times Mary had seen of her fellow fifth year. When Dagrun congratulated her, it was further proof of Mary's assessment of the brunette.

"Hi Dagrun, and thank you. I was pleasantly surprised by the appointment, hopefully I don't botch it up," Mary confessed with a smile. She chuckled when Dagrun asked for the annoying ones go to Gryffindor or Slytherin. "No annoying Raveclaws this year, then? I'm sure it'll be a good group regardless where they go. And we are lucky, Hufflepuff attracts some of the kindest souls around."

She glanced to the sorting and then back to Dagrun and asked, "Ready for Quidditch this year?"

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

Katya never did spot Cian after getting off the train, nor did she see any of her friends, and she was lucky to get a ride to the castle with a couple whom were interested in snogging each other than they were talking with her. Still, it was better than hiking up to the castle, though not by much. She walked into the Great Hall and was at her House table in plenty of time to see the start of the Sorting. It was nice to see the new students coming into the school, and she hoped Hufflepuff got a nice crop of kids this term.

She was happy to see her friend, Mary was a Prefect now; she deserved the recognition and the chance to take on the responsibilities which came with the post. Mary would be taking the newly Sorted First Years to the Common Room, just as she was certain Cian would be doing the same for his own new Housemates. Katya saw Mary was talking to Dagrun, and she figured it was better not to inject herself into whatever they were talking about. As she settled in to watch the Sorting, Katya was looking forward most to the feast and her nice, warm bed downstairs.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:46 pm
The biding of time getting stuck in my mind is a boat to roll
Two hours later, back in my neighborhood where everything just stalled
It still looks the same; they remembered my name, steppin' in for a cup full
There's a big city man I used to rumble with him back in high school
The slow cruel hands of time turn you into molten lava, oh my

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

fifth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun snorted. "I don't think you have to worry about that. I don't envy you, though- I'd hate all those late night patrols," she wrinkled her nose. "Still, at least you get a nicer bathroom." Everyone had heard stories about the prefect baths; and the not-so-shocking amount of 'hooking up' that seemed to take place in them. Still, at least they got bath tubs, while all the peasants were still stuck taking quick showers. She just smiled and shook her head at the mention of annoying Ravenclaws. "They can be, but I feel like the more... loud ones end up in either Gryffindor or Slytherin." That said, generally the Hufflepuff first years did tend to be a sweet bunch, Dagrun could admit. At the mention of Quidditch, she brightened a bit. "Yeah, I was trying to get some practice in over the summer, but I don't know how much that accomplished."

OOC:
mc2

A place on the rise you can stop for awhile; look-out for the police man
There's no street lamps, only three buildings and one of them's vacant
It's taking all day the packs feeling heavy and soon the night
Backwards down the mountain, the axle is grinding, pull into the wrong drive
The sky is in the yard, the stringy cotton candy is the fall
The slower the climb, the harder the fall, sometimes I don't want it at all

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:02 am

Mary smiled, appreciating how sweet Dagrun could be in reassuring her that she wouldn't botch up being Prefect. "The best part of getting Prefect was my father's pride in me," Mary said. She was fifteen, not a young girl, but still her father's approval meant so much to her. Could you be a Daddy's girl and only see him a couple days a year? If so, Mary achieved that title. "Oh yeah the bathroom! I almost totally forgot that. As for the late night patrols, it is just a part of the job and I'm helping the school so that is a good thing. Balancing that with studying for OWLs might be work but I think I can manage. Quincey would probably help me if I asked too."

She smiled, very much enjoying the conversation and Dagrun's company. She nodded in agreement regarding Gryffindors and Slytherins being louder. It was true, both tended to feel they had more to prove and set themselves apart and were far more competitive and vocal about their competition. Mary smiled and said, "I didn't get to practice half the summer because in Georgia I live in a muggle town, but I did get to practice with Dad the week Quincey and I stayed with him. He even gave me tips. Hopefully this year we have a really good year too."

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:04 pm
User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x f i r s t x y e a r ✶
h u f f e p u f f x t a b l e ✶
h u f f l e p u f f sx
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l ✶
s i n g l e ✶

When the sorting hat announced that Saffron was a Hufflepuff, a wide grin spread across her face. Not that it ever really left, her cheeks hurt from smiling all night, but she just couldn't help it. She scampered off the stool and over to the Hufflepuff table, any anxiety or nervousness that she had felt earlier rolled off her shoulders as she sat at the table. Saffron took a seat and looked around at the other people at the table. It looked as if most people were already in the middle of conversations and while she had never been overly shy, she felt it would be weird if she interjected herself into their conversations. Saf did, however, spot an older girl who wasn't talking to anyone. That decided it, she would introduce herself to her, even if she was a bit older than her."Hi! I'm Saffron. I'm a first year!" She grinned at her. Sure, it was a little redundant as she had just been sorted, but she had said it, it wasn't like she could take it back now.

Saffron glanced back at the Sorting Hat, wondering who else would join her at the Hufflepuff table. She figured any other first year Hufflepuffs would be easy to make friends with, though she could always just talk to other houses. It wasn't like they were permanently separated. Saf turned back to the older girl, expectantly looking at her for her response. Hopefully she wasn't too overbearing, she didn't want to overstep her boundaries.

OOC: hope you don't mind Saf introducing herself!

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Graydon Ironshield

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games